Cost of eDrawings Pro?

Yea, I know it comes with SolidWorks Office Pro.  Not sure about
SolidWorks Office (without Pro).  But does anyone know what it costs by
itself?

TIA
'Sporky'

0
Sporkman
8/17/2003 2:02:58 AM
comp.cad.solidworks 14465 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

Sporkman <sporkedUNDERLINEagain@bigfootYETI.com> wrote in

> Yea, I know it comes with SolidWorks Office Pro.  Not sure about
> SolidWorks Office (without Pro).  But does anyone know what it costs by
> itself?
>
> TIA
> 'Sporky'

It comes with SWOffice, which is a $1000 upgrade from SW.  Or you can buy
eDw Pro by itself for $1000.

One thing you can say about that way of doing it is that it makes for an
easy decision.

Regular eDrawings (without measure and markup) is still free.

matt.
0
matt

The Pro Enhance Patch
The Pro Enhance Patch The Pro Enhance Patch system is the most unique and convenient method of penis enhancement ever developed. It delivers a consistent, steady supply of 100% natural ingredients formulated to enhance your penis.http://www.youtube.com/ProEnhance http://www.youtube.com/ProEnhance ...

True Interest Cost Computation
I need to compute the True Interest Cost on a US municipal bond structure. If somebody could help me up with the codeing I would really appreciate it DD ...

ODBC config on WinXP Pro
Ok, since I do not use WinXP I cannot find it. Where can you find the ODBC configuration on WinXP? C27 was installed originally to use D3 7.1.x and I need to change it to use 7.2.x Any help appreciated, Mark Start/Settings/ControlPanel/Administrative Tools I spend so much time there I should buy a house. Mark Brown "Mark Taylor" <mtaylor@lrim.com> wrote in message news:Xns9408B7BEC1ECCmaintainersetifaqorg@66.170.196.249... > Ok, since I do not use WinXP I cannot find it. Where can you find the ODBC > configuration on WinXP? > > &g...

netbook pro #5
i'm seeing varoius articles for the netbok pro but apparantly it will be running wince, does anyone know if it could be reloaded with epoc? richard seed wrote: > i'm seeing varoius articles for the netbok pro but apparantly it will > be running wince, does anyone know if it could be reloaded with epoc? Ancient history, have a look at the dates on those articles! ...

Postscript file rendering in PSP 9 Pro
Hi, I've recently installed PSP 9 Pro, and am experiencing problems reading in .eps files. When opening an .eps (or .ps) file, I receive the message "An error has occurred when trying to read from the file", and no file is opened. I am able to open the same file using PSP 8 Pro. Does anyone know if Corel/Jasc has changed the method of importing ..eps/.ps files between versions 8 and 9? Has a .dll changed, etc.? Thanks in advance for any ideas or suggestions. Kevin KevinK wrote: > Hi, > > I've recently installed PSP 9 Pro, and am experiencing > problems read...

Cost of RTOS
Hi My company is planning for RTOS Pls send the costs of RTOS availablein market ASAP. ID:michael_joshua@rediffmail.com Michael ...

ANN: Database Workbench 3.4.1 Pro released!
Ladies, gentlemen, Upscene Productions is proud to announce the next version of the popular database development tool: " Database Workbench 3.4.1 Pro" Version 3.4.1 includes bugfixes in addition to the new features in version 3.4.0 Changes Highlights in 3.4 and previous versions --------------------------------------------------- - NexusDB v3 support - Many diagramming improvements - Better Stored Routine Debugger - Ability to cancel import/export processes - Monitoring GUI for Firebird 2.1 - Ability to cancel running queries in NexusDB, SQL Anywhere and Firebird...

Trouble using ChipsCope Pro with MicroBlaze
Hi all, Has anybody tried Chipscope Pro with a MicroBlaze based system? I am using JTAG-Uart for debugging purposes and now I want to use ChipScope Pro at the same time, but when I try to implement it generates an error with BSCAN. I know that JTAG-Uart uses a BSCAN and ChipScope also needs another one. If I take out the JTAG-Uart from the design it works. So is there any possible solution to this? I am using a 1000 million gate Virtex II FPGA. Any help would be welcome. Thanks in advance, Arkaitz. > Has anybody tried Chipscope Pro with a MicroBlaze based system? > > I am u...

US-NY-New York: Trading Floor Support Tech, PowerPlus Pro, Market Data exp; 1Y, (45340257612)
US-NY-New York: Trading Floor Support Tech, PowerPlus Pro, Market Data exp; 1Y, (45340257612) ============================================================================================= Position: Trading Floor Support Tec Reference: SMC01918 Location: New York NY Duration: 1Y Skills: Power Plus Pro and Market Data exp. Ability to work in a fast paced and relatively stressful environment. Scope: Candidates must have a minimum of 2 years of market data experience, with an expert understanding of Powerplus pro...

Estimating Costs Up Front
I work for a software development company serving small to mid-size businesses. Our customers always want to know how much a project is going to cost and how long it's going to take before they will sign up for the project. Our current approach is to get them to pay for a lengthy requirements analysis effort first. This seems to be the "big design up front" methodology. I am interested how XP would tackle this. What I have read about XP seems to infer that the design is more fluid and happening throughout the development cycles. If that is the case then how in the world wou...

The cost of war
Hi, I've been charmed by Columbia Games' new offering : "Crusader Rex" - the new boardgame from the maker of the excellent "Hammer of the Scots". Price to get it delivered to my casa : $75. Now the thought entered my mind what amount I would find fair to pay for exactly the same game when it would have been a computer game, but first let me give you some more details. Crusader Rex - as a boardgame - is essentially 1 map, 24 event cards, less than a 100 units, a printed manual, no extra scenarios and no AI opponent. Average play-time 2-3 hours. I think...

nfs and xp pro
Hi, I have a linux nfs server working fine with linux clients. I installed windows service for unix 3.5 on a xp client both linux client and windows client have the same user name and password I can see and open the nfs share but login and password do not work and I cannot write on it. I created the group and password files throught the admin interface obviously it is not enough thanks for your help Philippe ...

Which SATA II controllers are the most cost effective?
Which SATA II controllers are the most cost effective? Like all new technology, it seems that SATA II controllers are a bit on the expensive side. What I want is a simple card that has, say, 3 internal SATA II ports, and 3 external (eSATA II) ports - it should have a rich RAID capability too. Anyone? Previously Stan Shankman <stantheman@visi.com> wrote: > Which SATA II controllers are the most cost effective? > Like all new technology, it seems that SATA II controllers are a bit > on the expensive side. > What I want is a simple ca...

What is more costly ?
What is the order of costliness with regards to: a.) redo activity, potential lock escalation, etc: inserts, updates, or deletes? Thanks, TFD in terms of what, oracle never escalates locks so forget that one. if you think about it what is the redo for an insert - nothing until committed, for an update the changed columns, old values deletes the whole of the row will be needed regarda tina LineVoltageHalogen wrote: > What is the order of costliness with regards to: a.) redo activity, > potential lock escalation, etc: > > inserts, updates, or deletes? > > Thanks, TFD...

US-AL-Huntsville: SAP Functional Analyst, SAP ISPS (Cost acct, GL), PS, AR, BW, (45301657607)
US-AL-Huntsville: SAP Functional Analyst, SAP ISPS (Cost acct, GL), PS, AR, BW, (45301657607) ============================================================================================= Position: SAP Functional Analyst Reference: SMC01389 Location: Huntsville AL Duration: C-P Skills: 7+ yrs functional experience. SAP ISPS (Industry Solution Public Sector) with knowledge and experience in Cost Accounting or Standard General Ledger, plus an in-depth knowledge of financial accounting practices. Other SAP ...

solutions manual for Management and Cost Accounting Professional Questions 4e Bhimani Horngren Datar Foster SM
We are exam study team; we have solutions manual and test banks for many books of different subjects. Here is a small portion of our collection for solutions manual and test bank. if u need anything u can contact us by email goodsmtb(at)hotmail(dot)com do send us email if u need your requests at a cheap price and prompt delivery: contact goodsmtb(at)hotmail(dot)com here is selected titles of our list, if your required title is not there, again contact us, we may help u find your need. instructor manual for Marketing Management 2e Philip Kotler Kevin Keller Mairead...

[News] Cost Savings in Free Software Get Defended

ATI Graphics Ultra Pro forsale on EBAY
Also forsale: Chip Chat Card Reply Power Board 256 Writeback Cache Ethernet Cards Sound Piper 16 BT-646 AHA-1640 IBM SCSI W/Cache Keyword: Microchannel ...

IOXPERT for USB VESTA PRO
I'm looking for serial number for ioxpert driver for Philips Vesta Pro usb cam Thanks ...

Combining classification models and cost matrix
Hi there I am using dataset of KDD 99 (networl intrusion detection data: connections records to be classified as normal or attack). . I am now trying to build a number of classifiers in SAS for the KDD 99 dataset, get the best classifiers, and then combine them into a more powerful classifier/ ensemble. So far, I am sure that SAS can produce Decision Tree, NN, Dmneural and regression, ensemble models. I would like to ask you a few questions as follow: Q1: I know that Regression is only suitable for numeric / bianry target attributes, but in my case, the target attribute is normial (NORMAL, DoS...

Apple Hardware Cost vs Windows Hardware Cost. Does Apple Really Cost More?
Here is an interesting article comparing the new high end MacPro to a similar Windows build. Draw your own conclusions. I don't have $10k for a computer either way and even if I did I wouldn't come near to using the potential. http://www.digitaltrends.com/computing/windows-based-high-end-mac-pro-equivilent-costs-even-9599/ http://www.futurelooks.com/new-apple-mac-pro-can-build-better-cheaper-pc-diy-style/ In article <nitk654eqzfm$.36c1ydw6dydq$.dlg@40tude.net>, Richard M wrote: > Here is an interesting article comparing the new high end MacPro to > a similar...

Storage Cost Calculation
--089e0160b7dafe3b150503fc6e2f Content-Type: text/plain; charset=UTF-8 - Hard drives have been the secondary storage of choice on computers for many years. They have improved in speed, in capacity, and in cost for over 50 years. It's interesting to look at how the prices have dropped, or, conversely, how much storage your money will buy now as compared to many years ago. This improvement is an example of *Moore's Law* <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moore%27s_law> This site <http://www.mkomo.com/cost-per-gigabyte> was written by a pe...

Radeon 9600 of Club 3D, Value or Pro #2
Hola: I have an ATI RADEON Pro 128 from Club 3D with CGA P968TVD, S/N: H0312127943, the four principals chisets HY5DU283222 AF-28 328A KOR 7L41735C, Paquet version 7-90-030605m-009814c AMI,Chip Grafic (ASIC) Radeon 9600 Series, Set ID 4150, Vendor ID 1002, SubSysrem ID 2066, Subsysrem Vendor 148c,Bios ver 8.015, Bios Date 2003/09/20,Memory Type DDR-SGRAM-SDRAM,ATI cotrolador ati2dv, 2D ver 6.14.10.6360, Control Panel ver 6.14.10.5014, and the Maker of the grafic target I think CP Technologies Co Ltd. In the Club 3D Web said about it, so: ________________________________________________________...

Vintage Pro Basketball
It's out. http://homefloor.com If you like basketball and text games in the tradition of APBA and Strat-O-Matic, you may want to take a look. If it's not to your liking, there are a number of games and utilities available for free download. Now I can finally play some games. Tiger Woods is still in the shrink wrap. Thanks TM -- For lucky best wash - use Mr. Sparkle "Pumbaa" <tmink2sansspam@comcast.net> wrote in message news:4Nednco9n44g7zGiRVn-jw@comcast.com... > It's out. http://homefloor.com > > If you like basketball ...

Subscription costs
Well, it's that time of the year for us.. and my bosses dont seem eager to want to pay for the subscription. I've been awaiting SW 2005 greatly and have been on the beta, and like it very much. But to get 2005, we'll have to stay on the subscription. What i'm asking is.. What would be the major benefits of keeping the subscription so that it looks like it's worth it for the bosses to fork over the cash? Tech support is my number one.. When i'm in a pinch they've always helped me out (in fact i needed help just yesterday). But it's hard to put a dollar value on ...