Cost of eDrawings Pro?

  • submit to reddit
  • Email
  • Follow

Yea, I know it comes with SolidWorks Office Pro.  Not sure about
SolidWorks Office (without Pro).  But does anyone know what it costs by
itself?

TIA
'Sporky'

0
Reply Sporkman 8/17/2003 2:02:58 AM

See related articles to this posting

Sporkman <sporkedUNDERLINEagain@bigfootYETI.com> wrote in

> Yea, I know it comes with SolidWorks Office Pro.  Not sure about
> SolidWorks Office (without Pro).  But does anyone know what it costs by
> itself?
>
> TIA
> 'Sporky'

It comes with SWOffice, which is a $1000 upgrade from SW.  Or you can buy
eDw Pro by itself for $1000.

One thing you can say about that way of doing it is that it makes for an
easy decision.

Regular eDrawings (without measure and markup) is still free.

matt.
0
Reply matt 8/17/2003 2:13:26 AM
comp.cad.solidworks 14460 articles. 56 followers. Post

  • submit to reddit
  • Email
  • Follow

Corel WordPerfect Office Pro costs same as MS Office Pro: $399.99
http://www.corel.com/corel/product/index.jsp?pid=prod4720109 http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/professional/ In la-la land, turdv and other "advocates" keep drooling that MS is a "monopoly" so their prices will be higher. turdv to amicus_curious: "Have you ever studied micro economics 101, rat, where they will teach that monopoly prices are inevitably higher than they are in a competitive market, and why?" ho hum... cola "advocates" got it wrong, again. Matter of fact, when did you dumbasses get it right? On Fri, 28 Mar...

Macbook Pro Cost in Iceland
Can anyone tell me how much a Macbook Pro (new aluminium one) costs in Iceland - might be going on holiday and want to see if I can grab a bargain! Thanks Poppy x Poppy <catt231@gmail.com> wrote: > Can anyone tell me how much a Macbook Pro (new aluminium one) costs > in Iceland - might be going on holiday and want to see if I can grab a > bargain! I have no idea, but the words 'bargain' and 'Iceland' usually do not belong in the same sentene. -- K. Lang may your lum reek. In article <39834513-47b4-4a50-9d3a-13e825922605@p49g2000hsd.googlegroups.com&...

eDrawings plugin for pro/e
This may be of interest to you all. This free plugin enables pro/eusers to export models and drawings in the solidworks eDrawingformat.The beauty of eDrawings is you can send the model and free viewer as an exe to people who don't have pro/e.The professional version has markup and measuring facilities as well. Linkhttp://www.geometricsoftware.com/edrawings/proe/ Let me know what do you think about this tool; we evaluate it in our company as sending format to our suppliers. Robert "Robert" <robertdunne_2@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:4e3a4fbc.0311201348.7...

Pro/E Assembly Costing
We manufacturer and assemble hydraulic manifolds. We have decided to try an configure pro/E to provide costing while we run through the assembly process. This would allow real-time CBA while designing. Assemblies are made of raw bar stock with cavities and drillings assembled into the bar to create a manifold. Every feature has a cost associated with it based on qty or inches of depth. I am concidering writing a jlink app to accomplish this but I am wondering about the possibility of having pro/e dump out a report listing the individual features and associated parameters ne...

Pro/intralink and Pro/PDM pro.nfo (01/01)
Need Pro/intralink begin 644 pro.nfo M2&5L<"!N965D(%!R;R]I;G1R86QI;FL@5C,@86YD(%!R;R]01$T@9F]R('1E <<W1I;F<@86YY;VYE('=H;R!C86X@9&\@=&AI<P== ` end ...

SONICWALL PRO 4060 For Sale (At Cost)
Hi everyone, I have the above referenced firewall for sale at cost. I am a SONICWALL Dealer in Atlanta, Georgia and purchased this firewall for a client in conjunction with a 3Com IP phone system. This firewall was too advanced for what their needs were and was also creating some internal confusion with their IT engineer so we swapped it out for a smaller, less complicated 3Com brand firewall. Ironically enough, the 3Com firewall that we replaced this SONICWALL 4060 with was almost an exact copy of a smaller discontinued SONICWALL . 3Com must have purchased the rights to use it aft...

I got a macbook pro
Hey Everyone, I just got my new Macbook Pro for free a few days ago. Saw this group out here and thought I would tell you how to get one for free if you want (or since most of you already have one, get another one for free to sell on eBay- which as of yesterday were going for about $1,900). It will only require you to sign up for one ofer (I recommend Blockbuster Online for $10- you get unlimited movies sent to you in the mail 3 at a time for a month--simply cancel before the month is up) and get 20 people to sign up as well.....easy easy easy. You get a $2,000 computer for 4 minutes of work a...

total cost for virtex II pro FPGA
We want to use FPGA for the research in robotics in our university. We have some experience with FPGA spartan II board but now we feel we need a board where we can put soft core processor and has large size. We want to buy Xilinx Virtex II pro FPGA board that could be used for variety of researches in digital system. Now xilinx states that the price for the board is $299 under the university program. If we spend this much money, can we start using the board, as I've known that most of the softwares needed would be provided by xilinx for free. Still, I'm not sure this includes all the...

macbook pro just arrived- cost= $10
I really didn't think this was going to work, but I gave it a try anyways (because it only cost me $10)...I thought why not. Yesterday my Brand New MacBook Pro arrived top of the line and everything. It was sweet. Now I am on a mission to spread the word. Saw this group out here and thought I would tell you how to get one for free if you want (or since most of you already have one, get another one for free to sell on eBay- which as of yesterday were going for about $1,900). It will only require you to sign up for one ofer (I recommend Blockbuster Online for $10- you get unlimited movie...

For the same cost as the cheapest Macbook Pro I can get
For $1,199 I can get either: The single 13" bottom of the line Mac, from the Apple online store http://store.apple.com/us/browse/home/shop_mac/family/macbook_pro?mco=MTAyNTQzMzk MacBook Pro, 13", Aluminum Configuration 2.26GHz Intel Core 2 Duo 2GB 1066MHz DDR3 SDRAM - 2x1GB 160GB Serial ATA Drive @ 5400 rpm An HP bundle of 3 basic machines from Best Buy http://www.bestbuy.com/site/HP+Slimline+s5212y+Desktop%2C+18.5%22+Monitor%2C+G60-535DX+Laptop+%26+110-1125NR+Netbook/9999118200050005.p?id=pcmprd118300050005&skuId=9999118200050005&childSku=9545147&c...

DEC Pro 350 Free for Shipping Cost
I have a fully operational DEC Pro 350 including monitor, keyboard, some manuals and copies of P/OS install disks. This has 512KB RAM two floppy drives and a 10 MB hard drive. P/OS is already loaded and I'm including P/OS BASIC. It is heavy, however, and shipping will be expensive. If you're interested, drop me a line and I can estimate the cost for shipping to your location. I'd need payment by PayPal. Tom Lake ...

Apple Hardware Cost vs Windows Hardware Cost. Does Apple Really Cost More?
Here is an interesting article comparing the new high end MacPro to a similar Windows build. Draw your own conclusions. I don't have $10k for a computer either way and even if I did I wouldn't come near to using the potential. http://www.digitaltrends.com/computing/windows-based-high-end-mac-pro-equivilent-costs-even-9599/ http://www.futurelooks.com/new-apple-mac-pro-can-build-better-cheaper-pc-diy-style/ In article <nitk654eqzfm$.36c1ydw6dydq$.dlg@40tude.net>, Richard M wrote: > Here is an interesting article comparing the new high end MacPro to > a similar...

Outpost Pro or ZA Pro ?
Hi, I have a small home network running 3 computers with Agnitum Outpost Pro v2 on the host (running XPPro) and Outpost Free v1 on the 2 clients, an XP Home laptop and an ME desktop. The internet connection is via ICS. Since installing ICS recently (I previously used Analog Proxy), I have noticed that the internet connection is really buggy : the desktop's internet connection for some reason just gets refused now and again (transit packets refused) or the internet gateway gets disabled. The problem has been identified on Agnitum's forums with many fixes proposed none of which seem to ...

EE*Pro? Brian Maguire? (Was: EE?Pro / EEPro / EE Pro: for HP 49)
On Feb 23, 2006, Brian Maguire wrote: >>Dennis E Ahner wrote: >> Brian, >> I would like to know the status of your EE*Pro for the HP49 and if ready >> where I can purchase it. > >Sorry for such a long delay. EE*Pro was actually finished way back in >October. It took a bit longer to get the documentation finished. Still, >it >should have been released months ago. A bunch of things conspired to >cause >the delay. I won't go into the details, but it should be released >within the >month. > >BTW, The library supports the full 49G+ displa...

Shareware or low cost email server recommendation for Win XP Pro
Hello all. I am helping a startup company with their network and am looking for a freeware/shareware/inexpensive temporary email server. The network is very small: eight workstations running XP Pro and one "server", also running XP Pro. The problem is that they are waiting on installation of a fractional T1 and that will not be completed for a month or so and they need to be able to send internal email in the mean time. Since the company is so small, obviously Server 2003/Exchange is overkill and they will have POP3 email through their ISP when the T1 is installed. They prefer to u...

Win8 Pro upgrade to cost $39.99 thru Jan 2013
As most cola Linux "advocates" are primarily Windows developers and users, this will be welcome news to them. http://windowsteamblog.com/windows/b/bloggingwindows/archive/2012/07/02/upgrade-to-windows-8-pro-for-39-99.aspx On Mon, 02 Jul 2012 19:44:03 -0400, DFS wrote: > As most cola Linux "advocates" are primarily Windows developers and > users, this will be welcome news to them. > > http://windowsteamblog.com/windows/b/bloggingwindows/archive/2012/07/02/upgrade-to-windows-8-pro-for-39-99.aspx I think even Chris Ahlstrom's wife Jayne might ...

ATI Radeon 9600 Pro costs more than ATI Radeon 9600 XT?
Just looking at ATI's website and noticed that they are charging MORE for the 9600Pro than the 9600XT... I verified this at another PC retailer. Isn't the 9600XT supposed to be better than the Pro??? On Mon, 08 Dec 2003 07:23:36 GMT "Phrederick" <abuse@127.0.0.1> wrote: > Just looking at ATI's website and noticed that they are charging MORE > for the 9600Pro than the 9600XT... I verified this at another PC > retailer. > > Isn't the 9600XT supposed to be better than the Pro??? It is better, also newer, however when I looked at the ATI site i...

ATI Radeon 9600 Pro costs more than ATI Radeon 9600 XT?
Just looking at ATI's website and noticed that they are charging MORE for the 9600Pro than the 9600XT... I verified this at another PC retailer. Isn't the 9600XT supposed to be better than the Pro??? On Mon, 08 Dec 2003 07:23:36 GMT "Phrederick" <abuse@127.0.0.1> wrote: > Just looking at ATI's website and noticed that they are charging MORE > for the 9600Pro than the 9600XT... I verified this at another PC > retailer. > > Isn't the 9600XT supposed to be better than the Pro??? It is better, also newer, however when I looked at the ATI site i...

Shop'NCook Recipe Costing Pro 3.4.1
Smart recipe organizer and grocery list manager to facilitate your meal planning and costing. Recipes are easily added by typing them in, pasting them from the clipboard, or importing directly from the internet: no formatting is necessary. The wizard interprets the recipes, links them to the large database of grocery items and yields the cost and the nutritional analysis automatically. The cost estimates are itemized by ingredient and corrected for waste. The cost database can be edited conveniently in the software or imported from a text file. You organize your recipes in cookbooks th...

COST
Hi, Does anyone know what happened to the COST (CORBA Open Source Testing) project? It used to live at cost.omg.org, but that machine doesn't seem to be there. I assume the project died when everyone lost interest (or rather, when AT&T stopped encouraging people to be interested), but it had some useful stuff in it. Does anyone have a recent checkout of the CVS repository or, even better, the repository files themselves? I'm sure I've got a checkout somewhere in my backups, but it would be nice to have a recent copy (and to avoid trawling through all my backups)....

Windows 8 Pro Upgrade will cost $40 till Jan 31,2013
MS announced yesterday that any user of XP, Vista and Windows7 (any edition) will be able to upgrade to Windows 8 Pro for $40, for few months initially. During that time WMC (Windows Media Center) can also be added to the system for free. <http://windowsteamblog.com/windows/b/bloggingwindows/archive/2012/07/02/upgrade-to-windows-8-pro-for-39-99.aspx> It's the best promotional pricing MS have ever offered on a new operating system (and its pro version). It basically takes away the one complaint I had - need to buy the pro version, or an update pack to get WMC. Windows 8 wa...

No CardBus Slot on new 17" MacBook. $2300 Extra Cost to use Final Cut Pro with Panasonic AG-HVX200 HD
No CardBus Slot on new 17" MacBook. $2300 Extra Cost to use Final Cut Pro with Panasonic AG-HVX200 HD. Interestingly, Apple understands that many Mac users are using this Panasonic camera, as they have a publication that details the workflow at "http://images.apple.com/pro/pdf/L317074A_FCP_Wkflw.pdf". What they left out of this paper is that their Powerbooks can read the Panasonic P2 cards directly, without the need for the $2300 Panasonic card reader--just stick the card into the CardBus slot. Producers often want to view the video in the field to see what needs to be r...

SonicWall Pro vs. Pro 200
I have a SonicWall Pro. SonicWall is having a "special" on upgrading to a Pro200. Can anyone give me a GOOD reason for upgradin? I don't see much of a difference in the description of the Pro 200 from the Pro. Thanks! John, Thanks for your reply. My experience with their support has been a mirror of yours. Thanks, -Wayne > >Pro200. Can anyone give me a GOOD reason for upgradin? I don't see much of > >a difference in the description of the Pro 200 from the > I just went through the same thing with my Pro-300. Upgrade or not? > I have ne...

ZoneAlarm Pro vs Outpost Pro?
I have ZoneAlarm Pro but am getting sick of it blocking graphics sporadically. How does Outpost Pro compare to ZA Pro? If it offers similar features I would consider switching. Dan Dan <dan@nospam.com> wrote: > How does Outpost Pro compare to ZA Pro? Both are lying with their "stealthing" feature. Both open popups with confusing messages. Both are vulnerable to the SelfDoS attack. Both fail to stop outgoing communication. But Outpost breaches security by installing a system service, which is opening windows. This is a design flaw and shows, that Agnitum didn't re...