Folders in Assembly file question

  • submit to reddit
  • Email
  • Follow

If you accidently drop a part into a folder, how do you remove it?
--
Jeff

0
Reply Not 6/14/2004 7:09:29 PM

See related articles to this posting

Grab it and drag it over to the left until the cursor changes, then drop it
there.

  WT

"Not Necessarily Me" <nnm@nnm.com> wrote in message

> If you accidently drop a part into a folder, how do you remove it?
> --
> Jeff

0
Reply Wayne 6/14/2004 7:38:08 PM

Drag the part to the left and toward the "-" that you would use to collapse
the folder. The pointer will change to a big arrow pointing around to the
right. This will put the component just below the folder in the tree.
0
Reply Dale 6/14/2004 7:53:40 PM

You might want to make sure to hold the alt key so as to avoid
dropping it inside a subassembly

Respect

"Not Necessarily Me" <nnm@nnm.com> wrote in message news:<JJmzc.49271$HG.44302@attbi_s53>...
> If you accidently drop a part into a folder, how do you remove it?
0
Reply cadishaq 6/15/2004 9:20:57 PM

You might want to make sure to hold the alt key so as to avoid
dropping it inside a subassembly

Respect

"Not Necessarily Me" <nnm@nnm.com> wrote in message news:<JJmzc.49271$HG.44302@attbi_s53>...
> If you accidently drop a part into a folder, how do you remove it?
0
Reply cadishaq 6/15/2004 9:21:03 PM
comp.cad.solidworks 14541 articles. 55 followers. Post

  • submit to reddit
  • Email
  • Follow

question about folders and files

Question about Import files in a folder
hi every one i have some files(excel) in folder, I want to import all files into sas at a time( i donot know files names in that folder). If we know files in folder. I can keep in macro variables then i can import. Here problem is how create dataset that contains file names in folder. Thank. ...

Re: Question about Import files in a folder
On Wed, 22 Oct 2008 23:14:31 -0700, Satya <kondal4uall@GMAIL.COM> wrote: >hi >every one >i have some files(excel) in folder, I want to import all files >into sas at a time( i donot know files names in that folder). >If we know files in folder. I can keep in macro variables then i >can import. >Here problem is how create dataset that contains file names in >folder. >Thank. have a look at the examples in on-line doc for function dRead() good luck PeterC ...

Files/Folder Collection Access Syntax Question
I suppose I am asking this because I am hardheaded but here you go. Is there another way to cycle through a list of Files/Folder collection besides the use of Enumeration? I really want to use a for loop because the other way looks so ugly (not to mention the limitations of only being able to sequentially access the list), but the following blows up when I try to access the individual folders in the collection: Blows up in the for loop: FSO = new ActiveXObject("Scripting.FileSystemObject"); Folder = FSO.GetFolder(CurrentDirectory); SubFolders = Folder.SubFolders; alert(SubFol...

question about string manipulation for multiple files in a folder
Hi, I am stuck with the following problem: I have a folder with a lot of excel files. Each one has the file name "analysisxx.cc.xls" where xx is a number, the difficulty is the number is not from 1 to the total number of files, it's some random positive integer. I have 1000 such kind of files in a folder and I want to have an array with length 1000, each element in the array is the corresponding number xx in the file. I played around some matlab commands such as strcmp, findstr and have not figured out a correct way to do this automatically, with 1000 files, it's impossib...

Beginner Question: How to detect if a file is already exist in the folder
Dear all, Hi! I would like to kindly ask if there is a TCL command or set of script to detect if a file (e.g c:\log_20051109") exist in the folder. What I would like to do is to: (1) detect if a log file with naming c:\log_YYYYMMDD exist in the folder (2) if the log does not exist, then create a new one with today's date if the log already exist with today's day as suffix, then append the data into already existed log file. Your help is greatly appreciated! Sincerely, David Kuo newbie, willing to sharpen my TCL skill > Hi! I would like to kindly ask if there is a TC...

Question on Shared Files & Folders OS X -from OS X newbie
Hi Group, I hope i am in the correct newsgroup for this question. I am a long time windows power user that has switched to OS X. I still use my 3 XP boxs on my network. In windows I am able to share individual folders and have full control over read write functions. I am trying to achieve this in OS X. When I enable Windows File Sharing in the OS X system properties it shares my entire Home directory. I dont want that, i want to share individual folders. Could someone please point me in the right direction on how i can accomplish this? I.E., advice, website, book, etc. I thank you for your hel...

Open folder, read file, close file, open new folder, read file close file etc....
Hello, My current directory has several folders within it. Each folder has the same type of file within it. How do i go from the current directory, into one of the folders, edit the file, then come out of the folder, then go into another folder, edit a file then come out of the folder then into a new one etc etc etc. If this does not make sense i apologise and will try to explain my problem a little better. Any help would be much appreciated. Cheers, Phil Phil: I'm not sure it makes sense. Personally I use the mouse and keyboard for doing this. Were you thinking of something else?...

question about .h file and .cpp file,also compiler question
Hi all I think .h file offord a "catalog" of symbols and .cpp offord implements but I have no idea why I got such an complier error > g++ -o test test.cpp virtual_screen.cpp virtual_screen.h:15: error: expected initializer before a�?&a�? token test.cpp: In function a�?int main(int, const char**)a�?: test.cpp:14: error: no match for a�?operator<<a�? in a�?operator<<(((VirtualScreen&)(& tmp_vs_)), i_a) << str_tmpa�? virtual_screen.h:17: note: candidates are: VirtualScreen& operator<<(VirtualScreen&, int) virtual_screen.h:15: erro...