Folders in Assembly file question

If you accidently drop a part into a folder, how do you remove it?
--
Jeff

0
Not
6/14/2004 7:09:29 PM
comp.cad.solidworks 14465 articles. 56 followers. Post Follow

Grab it and drag it over to the left until the cursor changes, then drop it
there.

  WT

"Not Necessarily Me" <nnm@nnm.com> wrote in message

> If you accidently drop a part into a folder, how do you remove it?
> --
> Jeff

0
Wayne
6/14/2004 7:38:08 PM
Drag the part to the left and toward the "-" that you would use to collapse
the folder. The pointer will change to a big arrow pointing around to the
right. This will put the component just below the folder in the tree.
0
Dale
6/14/2004 7:53:40 PM
You might want to make sure to hold the alt key so as to avoid
dropping it inside a subassembly

Respect

"Not Necessarily Me" <nnm@nnm.com> wrote in message news:<JJmzc.49271$HG.44302@attbi_s53>...
> If you accidently drop a part into a folder, how do you remove it?
0
cadishaq
6/15/2004 9:20:57 PM
You might want to make sure to hold the alt key so as to avoid
dropping it inside a subassembly

Respect

"Not Necessarily Me" <nnm@nnm.com> wrote in message news:<JJmzc.49271$HG.44302@attbi_s53>...
> If you accidently drop a part into a folder, how do you remove it?
0
cadishaq

quick question
Hello - a couple of questions 1. Is there a Diablo 2 NG? 2. I have just got a new PC , so after many months of not playing, Im rediscovering the delights of LOD 1.10. However - my orig play disc appears to be becoming worn (I used to death on my mac) is there an easy way of playing from HD? Ta On 4 Jul 2005 03:15:31 -0700, rob_murfin@hotmail.com wrote: > 1. Is there a Diablo 2 NG? There are two: alt.games.diablo and alt.games.diablo2. The latter is more active, but both discuss D2 topics. > 2. I have just got a new PC , so after many months of not playing, Im > rediscovering...

Re: reading 100K dbf files #7
I've found it easier to work in the Macro language when iterating thru lists, though reading tuples from a dataset or SCL might work just as well. Some of the file processing operations vary across operating systems. Macro's don't. S -----Original Message----- From: data _null_, [mailto:datanull@gmail.com] Sent: Wednesday, July 23, 2008 1:37 PM To: Sigurd Hermansen Cc: SAS-L@listserv.uga.edu Subject: Re: reading 100K dbf files On 7/23/08, Sigurd Hermansen <HERMANS1@westat.com> wrote: > Good advice in general... But as I understand the requirements, Rodney > needs to...

How to Open Finder window from folder path in Cocoa
How to Open a Finder window showing the folder from the BSD directory path in Cocoa mhz <none@nowhere.ca> wrote: > How to Open a Finder window showing the folder from the BSD directory path > in Cocoa What you need is the -openFile:, -openURL: or -selectFile:inFileViewerRootedAtPath: methods of the NSWorkspace class. - ∞ In article <1h70844.yi1t6twccsaoN%millenomi@gmail.com>, millenomi@gmail.com (l0ne (on mac)) wrote: > mhz <none@nowhere.ca> wrote: > > > How to Open a Finder window showing the folder from the BSD directory path > ...

Upload not working on adding progress bar script in HTML file
I am creating an app where I need to upload file using HTML input type=3D"f= ile" to a PHP server,when I upload the file to the PHP link without progres= s bar its working fine but when i add progress bar count script using ajaxf= orm its unable to upload the file to the PHP server while this progress bar= code works fine for this online test server, http://posttestserver.com/pos= t.php. I am not getting what is the actual issue as I am not aware of PHP code and= my friend is not aware of HTML code,my friend is saying there is nothing t= o do from his end as it is wor...

how to overwrite the header part of a wave file?????
I need to overwirte the header part of a wave file. Any one has ideas or similar experiences? &nbsp; basically, I want to continousely save wave data from a sound card. At the end of my program, I need to write the data size of the final wave file to the header part of the wave file. &nbsp; Is there a function to replace the content of a file? Thanks I assume that what you want to do is add documentation into the header of the wav file such as the media type, location, equipment used .....Some one may have written some routines to do this in Labview, unfortunately all the ones I have...

File From Workspace
Hello I need a help, I would like to define a Simulink input which is Sample time dependent. For an instance; I defined a time variable-function in matlab editor and want to get values at each time step at Simulink input gate.. So i am a little bit confused how to determine this block in simulink. I think i need to used from workspace block but how to express variables ? Can someone answer in a detailed way ? ...

How to NOT create the Thumbs.db file?
Why does FP put a Thumbs.db file in every folder that has images? It's really annoying and takes forever to publish in certain folders I have. Is there some way I can make it not do that? Thanks. I believe Windows XP creates the Thumbs.db file as a cache for the Explorer should you want to display the thumbnail view. It is very easy to disable, see http://www.annoyances.org/exec/show/article03-204 This is what it says there: 1.. In Explorer, go to Tools -> Folder Options or open the Folder Options icon in the Control Panel. 2.. Choose the View tab, and turn off the Do not cach...

Files on ST/MSA images
Hello, Is it possible to extract files from an ST or MSA image without having to restore it onto a floppy ? Are there tools allowing that ? Regards, J.-Luc -- "From" is invalid. In order to answer directly, replace : Myname= Jean-Luc ; Mysurname= Ceccoli ; myisp= wanadoo.fr On aug. 27, 19:10, J.-Luc <Myname.Mysurname@myisp> wrote: > Hello, > > Is it possible to extract files from an ST or MSA image without > having to restore it onto a floppy ? > Are there tools allowing that ? > Yes. http://www.ppest.org/atari/floimgd.php ...

CREATEPROCESS and other questions...
Hello, I am porting a C application over to MPE/iX and I have some questions regarding CREATEPROCESS. It seems CREATEPROCESS only lets me launch an executable program. What do I need to use if I wanted to STREAM a job or run an internal command such as a LISTFILE? Also, when using CREATEPROCESS, the executable in which I want to launch will only launch if the executable is in the same group as my application. Thanks Mike Miles * To join/leave the list, search archives, change list settings, * * etc., please visit http://raven.utc.edu/archives/hp3000-l.html * Mike asked: ...

cannot unlink ...; read-only file system
greetings, gru"sse! this is a bit weird and I basically want to know what's going on since no data are really at stake, I can just reformat. I have an external usb harddrive to which I copied 'c:\windows\temp' from a win98 vfat system. I hooked it up to a couple SuSE systems (one SuSE 8.2 and the other SuSE 8.1), mounted it and had a look. I then tried to delete the directory. only 'temp' has any files in it. when I try to delete, I get the unlink failure message whether aimed at the directory or at individual files. (Win98 refused to delete them too but I can't...

ErrorDocument question
I am not a Unix server admin, just a user on a shared system, and I'm not sure of the best group to ask this question, but I would like to edit my ..htaccess 404 redirect so that it captures the pathname of the URL (i.e. for http://www.example.com/pathname.html I would want to capture the 'pathname.html' portion of the URI). I am thinking I could pass it on this way: http;//www.mysite.com/404.html?pathname.html Is there a way I can capture all or part of the requested URL in a variable I can then tack onto the ErrorDocument string in the .htaccess file? Thanks for any help!...

Importing V8.2 IXF files into V5.2
Importing V8.2 IXF files into V5.2 Hi All, As a regression step, I want to import the data (exported from the v8.2 client IXF format) into the v5.2 format. The source database server is on a OS/400 v5r2 ( was not able to find out the version of DB2 on AS/400 as eveyone seems to think its the same version number as the operating system, which is v5.2). The destination database server is on an RS/6000 UNIX box which has a version of 2.1.2 and use the v5.2 CAE to import the exported data of the AS/400. But the DB2 v5.2 doesn't understand IXF header version which i believe is in t...

UW-IMAP folders as Pine local folders?
I have a collection of folders/sub-folders and files of e-mail messages that I used to access on my old laptop with UW-IMAP server under cygwin. I have a new laptop, and I haven't been able to get the UW-IMAP server to run correctly on it. But, I still have the folders/files of e-mail messages. Is there a way to set these folders up as a collection of _local_ folders in Pine, so I can have proper access to my old e-mail messages? I can open them in my Textpad file editor, but, I'd really like to see them in Pine, and I'm tired of messing with UW-IMAP (especially since I'm onl...

Is There a File Size Limit for "Include"?
Hello, I have a Php program made up of a small script "A.php" that includes a large script "B.php". This program runs fine on dozens of web servers, but fails with no error message on one particular server. What fails is the "include" line in A.php that includes B.php. To try to isolate the problem, I cut out different parts of B.php... what I found is that it doesn't matter what particular sections I leave in and what I remove; what matters is the size of the file. If B.php is less than about 1.5 MB, it works. If B.php > 1.5 MB, the include command fails....

GUI interacting with m-file
I have a m-file that works with data from the matlab-workspace. When I run the m-file with the "run"-button, it works. When I run the m-file from the matlab-command-line, it works. BUT when I call it from a GUI-callback, it doesn't work! But I don't get an error message, either. The m-file contains lots of if-loops, which check on variables in the workspace (if they exist). Is it possible that GUI can't cope with this??? I'm confused. Kathrin wrote: > I have a m-file that works with data from the matlab-workspace. > When I run the m-file with the "run&q...

Is a Dropbox folder a folder or a volume?
If I drag and drop a file (or folder) from the desktop (or from inside some other folder) into the Dropbox folder on my Mac (assuming I actually go ahead and purchase Dropbox), is that like a Move to a new folder, or a Copy to a different volume? If I have a linked Dropbox on another Mac, does this file just show up in the Dropbox folder on the second Mac? Or does it get placed in some similar location (or at least on the desktop) on the second Mac? To say this another way, how "sync-like" is Dropbox's functioning? AES <siegman@stanford.edu> wrote: > If I drag ...

The strange *\relax? ? \relax\relax* in a cls file.
Hi all, I've a tex class file within wchih I find the following code snippet: ---------------------------- \def\CAST@getfileinfo#1 #2 #3\relax#4\relax{% \def\CASTfiledate{#1}% \def\CASTfileversion{#2}% \def\CASTfileinfo{#3}}% \expandafter\ifx\csname ver@CASthesis.cls\endcsname\relax \edef\reserved@a{\csname ver@ctextemp_CASthesis.cls\endcsname} \else \edef\reserved@a{\csname ver@CASthesis.cls\endcsname} \fi %\expandafter\CAST@getfileinfo\reserved@a\relax? ? \relax\relax ---------------------------- I've the following issues on the meaning of the above codes: 1- I just can...

Folder list
I just switched to 4.12 from 3.12 and just love the 3-pane view. However, I've discovered that whereas 3.12 where I read from the newmail folder would "remember" what folder I last filed a message in, with the 3-pane view, it always points to the folder I'm in when I click move. Hence it takes much more time to folder a bunch of messages to the same place than with 3.12. You would never want to "move" a message to the folder it's already in... Also, can one change the order of the folder list. I'm switching from POP to IMAP and my IMAP inbox is a...

cin after reditected file?
i have a program that has two parts, the first part populates a list with a loop and cin.getline(). the second part is a command prompt to manipulate the list. i have the first part done, and can use a redirected file as input. (./main < data.txt) but after the first loop i want it to drop to a command prompt. is this possible? the program works fine without redirecting a file, but cin will not wait for user input in the second loop when redirecting a file. main() { // 1st loop while(!end of file flag) { cin.getline(str); list.append(str); } // command promt loop while(!exi...

Where to put dll files for applications on a wine system?
.. I just copied all of my Paint Shop Pro 7 files from another partition into a "Paint Shop Pro 7" subdirectory within the "Program Files" directory on a new wine installation. When I run psp.exe, I got a very long list of complaints/errors similar to this one: err:module:import_dll Library MFC42.DLL (which is needed by L"C:\\Program Files\\Paint Shop Pro 7\\JCM.dll") not found but with nine unique '.dll' files "not found." Within the PSP program directory there are actually 26 different '.dll' files. Some are spelled...

how can i shirnk your datafile file size?
hi all: I have a tablespace have a datafile sizing 8GB, but actually, I just using 2GB data. But when i resize that data file, oracle will return an error: Failed to commit: ORA-03297: file contains used data beyond requested RESIZE value . I have search the table dba_segment, and cleared all tables/indexes on that datafile, but still can not shirnk this datafile. Can u help me? Thank you. Havel On Thu, 22 Nov 2007 01:17:58 -0800, Havel Zhang wrote: > hi all: > > I have a tablespace have a datafile sizing 8GB, but actually, I just > using 2GB data. But when i resize that ...

port question #2
Usually if I want to see if I have access to a specific port like 25 on a server, and if that port is open on the firewall, I'll try this command: telnet 140.25.28.99 25 then I see a message which verifys that, but my question is, can I use the same command for any port, like 389 or 709 or 443? If so, what should I see if the port is available and if it is not? Thanks in advance-Rob On Tue, 7 Sep 2004, Rob wrote: > Usually if I want to see if I have access to a specific port like 25 on a > server, and if that port is open on the firewall, I'll try this command: > telnet ...

ACMI files
Hello, I have a question regarding the ACMI files, I would like to be able to read the data which is been recorded on the file for further analysis of the flight. is there any way to open the file and to read the data to produce graphs for example? Thank you tuvia ...

Newbie problem with file::find
I try to list all files without .zip but my script doesn't work, i don't know how to exclude all zip files. Please help me.... Thanks Sophie use strict; use File::Find; use diagnostics; my $direct = "e:\\dossier_travail\\lignes"; find(\&accounts, $direct); sub accounts { $File::Find::name =! /\.zip$/; print "$File::Find::name \n"; } -- Ce message a ete poste via la plateforme Web club-Internet.fr This message has been posted by the Web platform club-Internet.fr http://forums.club-internet.fr/ Orion93 <sorion93@hotmail.com> writes: > I ...

Listed Folder view for all folders
I asked me if it's possible to set list view for all folders. Its to stupid to open up all folders and set them to list view. Could this be done through the command line? ...