Folders in Assembly file question

  • submit to reddit
  • Email
  • Follow

If you accidently drop a part into a folder, how do you remove it?
--
Jeff

0
Reply Not 6/14/2004 7:09:29 PM

See related articles to this posting

Grab it and drag it over to the left until the cursor changes, then drop it
there.

  WT

"Not Necessarily Me" <nnm@nnm.com> wrote in message

> If you accidently drop a part into a folder, how do you remove it?
> --
> Jeff

0
Reply Wayne 6/14/2004 7:38:08 PM

Drag the part to the left and toward the "-" that you would use to collapse
the folder. The pointer will change to a big arrow pointing around to the
right. This will put the component just below the folder in the tree.
0
Reply Dale 6/14/2004 7:53:40 PM

You might want to make sure to hold the alt key so as to avoid
dropping it inside a subassembly

Respect

"Not Necessarily Me" <nnm@nnm.com> wrote in message news:<JJmzc.49271$HG.44302@attbi_s53>...
> If you accidently drop a part into a folder, how do you remove it?
0
Reply cadishaq 6/15/2004 9:20:57 PM

You might want to make sure to hold the alt key so as to avoid
dropping it inside a subassembly

Respect

"Not Necessarily Me" <nnm@nnm.com> wrote in message news:<JJmzc.49271$HG.44302@attbi_s53>...
> If you accidently drop a part into a folder, how do you remove it?
0
Reply cadishaq 6/15/2004 9:21:03 PM
comp.cad.solidworks 14462 articles. 55 followers. Post

  • submit to reddit
  • Email
  • Follow

question about folders and files

Question about Import files in a folder
hi every one i have some files(excel) in folder, I want to import all files into sas at a time( i donot know files names in that folder). If we know files in folder. I can keep in macro variables then i can import. Here problem is how create dataset that contains file names in folder. Thank. ...

Re: Question about Import files in a folder
On Wed, 22 Oct 2008 23:14:31 -0700, Satya <kondal4uall@GMAIL.COM> wrote: >hi >every one >i have some files(excel) in folder, I want to import all files >into sas at a time( i donot know files names in that folder). >If we know files in folder. I can keep in macro variables then i >can import. >Here problem is how create dataset that contains file names in >folder. >Thank. have a look at the examples in on-line doc for function dRead() good luck PeterC ...

Files/Folder Collection Access Syntax Question
I suppose I am asking this because I am hardheaded but here you go. Is there another way to cycle through a list of Files/Folder collection besides the use of Enumeration? I really want to use a for loop because the other way looks so ugly (not to mention the limitations of only being able to sequentially access the list), but the following blows up when I try to access the individual folders in the collection: Blows up in the for loop: FSO = new ActiveXObject("Scripting.FileSystemObject"); Folder = FSO.GetFolder(CurrentDirectory); SubFolders = Folder.SubFolders; alert(SubFol...

question about string manipulation for multiple files in a folder
Hi, I am stuck with the following problem: I have a folder with a lot of excel files. Each one has the file name "analysisxx.cc.xls" where xx is a number, the difficulty is the number is not from 1 to the total number of files, it's some random positive integer. I have 1000 such kind of files in a folder and I want to have an array with length 1000, each element in the array is the corresponding number xx in the file. I played around some matlab commands such as strcmp, findstr and have not figured out a correct way to do this automatically, with 1000 files, it's impossib...

Beginner Question: How to detect if a file is already exist in the folder
Dear all, Hi! I would like to kindly ask if there is a TCL command or set of script to detect if a file (e.g c:\log_20051109") exist in the folder. What I would like to do is to: (1) detect if a log file with naming c:\log_YYYYMMDD exist in the folder (2) if the log does not exist, then create a new one with today's date if the log already exist with today's day as suffix, then append the data into already existed log file. Your help is greatly appreciated! Sincerely, David Kuo newbie, willing to sharpen my TCL skill > Hi! I would like to kindly ask if there is a TC...

Question on Shared Files & Folders OS X -from OS X newbie
Hi Group, I hope i am in the correct newsgroup for this question. I am a long time windows power user that has switched to OS X. I still use my 3 XP boxs on my network. In windows I am able to share individual folders and have full control over read write functions. I am trying to achieve this in OS X. When I enable Windows File Sharing in the OS X system properties it shares my entire Home directory. I dont want that, i want to share individual folders. Could someone please point me in the right direction on how i can accomplish this? I.E., advice, website, book, etc. I thank you for your hel...

Open folder, read file, close file, open new folder, read file close file etc....
Hello, My current directory has several folders within it. Each folder has the same type of file within it. How do i go from the current directory, into one of the folders, edit the file, then come out of the folder, then go into another folder, edit a file then come out of the folder then into a new one etc etc etc. If this does not make sense i apologise and will try to explain my problem a little better. Any help would be much appreciated. Cheers, Phil Phil: I'm not sure it makes sense. Personally I use the mouse and keyboard for doing this. Were you thinking of something else?...

question about .h file and .cpp file,also compiler question
Hi all I think .h file offord a "catalog" of symbols and .cpp offord implements but I have no idea why I got such an complier error > g++ -o test test.cpp virtual_screen.cpp virtual_screen.h:15: error: expected initializer before a�?&a�? token test.cpp: In function a�?int main(int, const char**)a�?: test.cpp:14: error: no match for a�?operator<<a�? in a�?operator<<(((VirtualScreen&)(& tmp_vs_)), i_a) << str_tmpa�? virtual_screen.h:17: note: candidates are: VirtualScreen& operator<<(VirtualScreen&, int) virtual_screen.h:15: erro...

need help, my file folders from external drive and usb drive became exe fileneed help, my file folders from external drive and usb drive became exe file
need help, my file folders from external drive and usb drive became exe file. my avg anti virus can detect it as trojan horse dropper agent.mqp. i dont want to remove the exe file yet because im afraid my files will be removed as well. can anyone give me another way to recover the files? -- wewet ------------------------------------------------------------------------ wewet's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/100316.htm View this thread: http://forums.techarena.in/virus-spyware/1184791.htm http://forums.techarena.in ...

Copying files from sub folders under source directories into sub folders with same names as source directory sub folders in destination directories without overwriting already existing files of same n
Hi, Consider /src/alias/a.c /src/alias/b.c /src/xml/p.xml /src/xml/c.xml /src/h.c as source directory=20 and=20 /dest/alias /dest/xml /dest as destination directory. These are given in a csv file like /src/alias/a.c, /dest/alias /src/alias/b.c, /dest/alias /src/xml/p.xml, /dest/xml /src/xml/c.xml, /dest/xml /src/h.c, /dest Python code should read csv file. Copy files from source to destination(fil= es in /src/alias should be copied to /dest/alias and not to /dest/xml i.e.,= directory names should be the same). If /dest contains same files as /src,= then they code shoul...

Files & Folders lost after installing 180GB drive to non-compliant m/b. Poss. to recover files/folders?
I had an almost full 180GB drive on installed on a PCI IDE card that could handle a drive of that size. It was formatted as a single large partition. A couple of days ago, forgetting about the 137GB limit on my older motherboard bios I plugged the 180GB drive into it. After no obvious objection from the PC and happened to notice a bunch of files missing on my 180GB drive. I ran chkdsk (without the /f) but noticed no change. No writes have been made to the 180GB drive. I then put the drive back on the PCI IDE controller and whilst it now behaves more normally many of the files and ...

Question on moving files with File Manager.....
I saw an old news group posting about a way to move a file that one has downloaded to a calc.....here is the posting.... > The instructions you have are way more complicated than they need to be. > Here's how I attach a library: > 1. Download the library to the calculator. > 2. Go into the filer (LeftShift APPS). Select the library (the cursor > should already be over it) and press the MOVE soft menu key. > 3. Press the corresponding number key of the port you want the library > to > be in. > 4. Press ON+C. > You can then access the library through the LIB me...

Setup File / Configuration File Question
I was hoping to get some insight as to which is the recommended way of using setup files for stuff like data paths and other general parameters that the user can set like fonts and colors when they are running a compiled app (a labview app built as an exe). &nbsp; CSV files&nbsp; - open them, read them, parse them &nbsp; INI Files - Use LabView native functions to read and write section parameters &nbsp; XML - Not sure how much native support there is for XML.&nbsp; I have seen a few example that seem to be using MSXML parser as an activeX control then sending VB code to ed...

Scanning for files in folders inside folders
Hi, I'm wanting to simply scan for any text files conatined within a folder. I can do this when all the files are immediatley inside one folder however how do I do this for files that are contained within a multitude of folders within folders? For example: C:\Files is the main path containing everything and I can find files located directly in this directory however I want to search for the files contained in C:\Files\FolderA, C:\Files\FolderB and even C:\Files\FolderA\folder1 etc... Anyone know how to do this? Thanks "tony evans" <guitar_guy123@hotmail.com> wr...

tar --files-from= and filter files from folders
Hi, I want to tar a selection of folders and files from a debian server. To make it simple I want to use a list of file and foldernames using the parameters in the subject. However I need to distinguish between files and folders. Is this possible using tar's --files-from files list? Say I have: /usr/myfolder1 (from where I want to copy all files and subfolders) /usr/myfolder2 (from where I want to only copy all files starting with @00* but NO subfolders, if possible) /usr/myfolder3 (from where I want to copy all subfolders but NO files, if possible) Thanks for comments and...

Question on JAR files and the Manifest file
I've got a JAR file with a Manifest file with some entries that I've added. What I don't understand is how to get those entries out of the Manifest file itself. I know about the JarFile and Manifest classes, but how I can use those from within the JAR file? Basically, what I have is a JAR file that gets loaded by a 3rd party app (JBuilder) and I want a way to put information in that JAR about the product bundled inside. Things like the version (not the JAR version, but the version of my product that is included inside the JAR.) and the API version (I have some JNI calls that I ma...

find file in folder or sub folders
Hey, Thus matlab have a command that can search a directory and all sub folders. Something like: function ( 'D:\My Documents\My Music' , '*.mp3' ) So the function returns all names containing the extension .mp3, even if the are in a folder like: D:\My Documents\My Music\2 many dj's\As Heard on Radio Soulwax, Pt. 2 thx, Stefan On 3/5/2011 4:09 AM, Stefan Heinen wrote: > Hey, > > Thus matlab have a command that can search a directory and all sub folders. Something like: > > function ( 'D:\My Documents\My Music' , '*.mp3' ) > > So...

http://LongPathTool.com - LONG PATH Tool
http://LongPathTool.com - LONG PATH Tool - Windows tool to copy or delete files and folders with path too long error Windows tool to copy or delete files and folders with path too long or filename too long error. Just browse to the file and press a button to copy or detele it, thats it! The application solves the problem with inability to copy and delete files and folders with long paths in Explorer. They could be created by virus/adware/Mac OS/other software. Normally one can't access such files under Windows and therefore can't copy or delete them either. Clean up files...

File Notes Organizer
For Immediate Release For more information contact: Jonathan Earle support@filenotes.com http://www.filenotes.com/ UK: 011 44 2476 603118 US: 310-827-4475 Virtual File Folders Break New Ground For The Windows Explorer File Management Model (May, 2005) AtLast! Solutions has released File Notes Organizer 3.4, adding virtual folders, improved bookmarks, new dual monitor presentation technology and updated viewers to its Windows file manager and presentation software. File Notes Organizer's design has always followed the Windows Explorer model, adding optional descriptive...

.tex files and .eps files in different folders?
I have a folder named Source where I keep .tex files and another folder, called Figures, where I keep the .eps files used in the .tex sources. How do I compile (with LaTeX) the sources so that the dvi file contains links to the files in the Figures folder? Il 6 Sep 2005 12:58:42 -0700, Angel Tsankov ha scritto: > I have a folder named Source where I keep .tex files and another > folder, called Figures, where I keep the .eps files used in the .tex > sources. > How do I compile (with LaTeX) the sources so that the dvi file contains > links to the files in the Figures folder? \...

copying files from many folders into one folder
Hello Dears, I have about 10 folders having 10 image files each. I want to creat a folder and move all the 100 images in the new folder. How Can I do that? Thanks, "David Edson" <tojadeb@example.com> wrote in message <j3le55$mai$1@newscl01ah.mathworks.com>... > Hello Dears, > > I have about 10 folders having 10 image files each. I want to creat a folder and move all the 100 images in the new folder. How Can I do that? > > Thanks, Oh...I figured it out. Thanks anyway! ...

Compare Files and Cat File Difference Question
Hi I have 2 log files, each with a timestamp on the first 2 fields. However, when I do a awk '/ / {print $1,$2}' logs/x.log on a log file, it is complicated by the fact that I also get other non timestamp column, 2008-10-20 15:00:06,113 2008-10-20 15:00:06,113 2008-10-20 14:59:48,828 javax.naming.CommunicationException: Could at org.jnp.interfaces.NamingContext.checkRef(NamingContext.java:1414) at org.jnp.interfaces.NamingContext.lookup(NamingContext.java:594) at org.jnp.interfaces.NamingContext.lookup(NamingContext.java:587) at javax.naming.InitialContext.lookup(InitialContext.java:...

Simple question on reading from file and writing to file
Hi there, i am completely new to java and i have a file here that i want to read in a line at a time, recognise the columns seperated on tabs (9 of them) and print out the line again only just 8 columns this time (ignoring one column). I was given this on another forum but Netbeans does not like the way it is written. package ctyocalculation; import java.io.*; public class cytocalc { public cytocalc() { } public static void main(String[] args) { BufferedReader br = new BufferedReader(new InputStreamReader(System.in)); String line = br.readLine(); while(line != null){ StringTokenizer ...