Looking for Bicycle parts?

  • submit to reddit
  • Email
  • Follow

I'm looking for bicycle parts like bottom bracket sets, head assembles,
axles, hubs, disk brakes, wheels bearings and rims in SWpart format or even
AutoCAD files would be better then nothing.  Any help directing me to a few
manufactures would be greatly appreciated.

I'm also looking for tube suppliers.  Aluminum, Chromo and other alloys.

TIA

0
Reply Phoxie 2/23/2006 12:13:56 AM

See related articles to this posting

Here is a supplier, I do not think they have any drawing or models to
download but you can get a lot of the components you need to
manufacture your bike. Good luck, I made an attempt and designing and
building my own mountain bike but I quickly ran out of motivation. I
would rather ride the one I have than design a new one.

http://www.eastonbike.com/

0
Reply Sam 2/23/2006 3:13:21 PM

http://www.ihpva.org/CADLibrary/

I can also supply you with some stuff e-mail me at
ben@mountain-wave.spamballs.ca remove 'spamballs.' from email to contact me

I design and build recumbents as a hobby what are you building?

Ben

Phoxie wrote:
> I'm looking for bicycle parts like bottom bracket sets, head assembles,
> axles, hubs, disk brakes, wheels bearings and rims in SWpart format or even
> AutoCAD files would be better then nothing.  Any help directing me to a few
> manufactures would be greatly appreciated.
>

> I'm also looking for tube suppliers.  Aluminum, Chromo and other alloys.
>

> TIA

0
Reply Ben 2/23/2006 11:45:35 PM

Suppliers of frame parts and bike parts list

http://www.sheldonbrown.com/harris/parts.html
http://www.gaerlan.com/bikeparts/frame/links/links.htm
http://www.fairing.com/CDData/Industrial%20Tube%20Content/Industrial-tube-content.htm
http://www.novacycles.com/
http://www.sandsmachine.com/m_ctc_1.htm
http://www.dutchbikes.nl/uk.htm
http://www.poweroncycling.com/

Cheers
Ben

Ben Eadie wrote:
> http://www.ihpva.org/CADLibrary/
>
> I can also supply you with some stuff e-mail me at
> ben@mountain-wave.spamballs.ca remove 'spamballs.' from email to contact me
>
> I design and build recumbents as a hobby what are you building?
>
> Ben
>

> Phoxie wrote:
>> I'm looking for bicycle parts like bottom bracket sets, head
>> assembles, axles, hubs, disk brakes, wheels bearings and rims in
>> SWpart format or even AutoCAD files would be better then nothing.  Any
>> help directing me to a few manufactures would be greatly appreciated.
>>

>> I'm also looking for tube suppliers.  Aluminum, Chromo and other alloys.
>>

>> TIA

0
Reply Ben 2/24/2006 2:51:33 AM
comp.cad.solidworks 14477 articles. 55 followers. Post

  • submit to reddit
  • Email
  • Follow

looking for parts
I am trying to save my laser photocopier, which is in need of a silly gear which broke a tooth. I thought it was probably worth a go here. The printer/copier is a Xerox (made by Sharp apparently) WorkCentre XE Series. The part I need is part of the replaceable drum unit, which is drum number 13R553, and is supposed to work in the XE60/62/80/82 models. The drum I have is actually fine, but one of the gears in the drum unit needs to be replaced, so if you happen to have an old one floating around, even if the drum is ruined, it could help me. The drum unit is supposed to be ...

Griffin Game inc is a Toy and Game company looking for investors that will be part of the Toy and Game Industry that is always there and looking for new products. Investors Wanted Individual Investo
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii; format=flowed Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Griffin Game inc is a Toy and Game company looking for investors that will be part of the Toy and Game Industry that is always there and looking for new products. Investors Wanted Individual Investors wanted for the launch of a new Sci-Fi Product Line, On-line Game, and Entertainment Portal. More than one business model is in place and product line is manufactured. For a copy of the Executive Summary and more detailed information, please email griffingames@cogeco.ca ...

technical bicycle parts
Anyone knows a nice place to download technical parts of bicycles (derailleurs, crancks, hubs, etc) in 3d-format? Only place I've downloaded from is www.3dcontentcentral.com fossill wrote: > Only place I've downloaded from is www.3dcontentcentral.com > These are not the best models but... http://www.ihpva.org/CADLibrary/ You have to convert them. I also have some models I have made and aquired that you are welcome to if you email me we will make some arrangements. I design and build recumbents on the side. Ben Ben Eadie wrote: > fossill wrote: > >> Only p...

Looking for A3951SW parts
Hello, Looking for up to 600 of a Alegro A3951SW, if you have them or can get them, what is your cost? Thanks Dan ...

Looking for DS20L parts
Hi, I've got an Alphaserver DS20L and I'm looking for some parts for it. Two in particular. HP Part numbers: 17-05140-01 - a double connector 50 pin JAE slim CD-ROM cable 17-05142-01 - hard drive installation kit Anyone know where I can get these without getting a new-one ripped in me? I'm also open to suggestions for alternative parts. The HP parts website it terrible and always times out. 3rd Party sites I come across when I google these part numbers look like they'll fold as soon as I send them my money. Plus, having to 'get a quote' is a pain in t...

Looking for Scitex parts
Does anyone have a source for used parts for an old Scitex Assembler Plus. We are in need of as PS2 board. I'm hoping there may be some independents selling used parts, as many prepress houses have probably dumped their Scitex Assemblers by now. Any help would be appreciated. Thank-you. ...

Look In Your Parts Bins
Search through your junk boxes! I have a need for around 50 or so 64Mbyte SD Memory cards. They're useless for most practical purposes but I need them for a personal project. So . . . If you have any laying around, tested and functional, contact me by e-mail or right here on comp.arch.embedded and let me know how much you want for them including postage to Australia. I'm going to be searching for a commercial source as well and if I find one before I get any responses here, I may not need them so make this a low priority. -- Ray On Nov 12, 1:47 am, Ray Haddad <rhad...@iexpress.n...

looking for ds10l parts
I need a: cpu heatsink and fan power supply ide drive tray memory I checked island computers, they're a little expensive. Know any other sources? Have any of these? Thanks! How about this place rtt We specialize in hard to find products and parts mike 514-948-6200 P.S our list is never complete if you have a WTB list email it to me. Try us we HAVE the stock!! W E B E A T A L L AD P R I C E S ! 100,000 SQ FT of stock items up to 80% off 514-948-6200 9093-7335 quebec inc. --7755 , st. laurent , montreal quebec , canada COMMERCIAL COMPUT...

Looking for computer parts
Hi, my name is Eric Pass, I'm located in Charlottetown, PEI, Canada. I refurbish the computers donated to the local Salvation Army so I'm always on the lookout for old parts to replace the broken components in donated machines. If you have any older parts that are destined for the dumpster, I would love to get them and put them back in service. I do this on a volunteer basis so I don't have a budget for buying parts but I could probably cover shipping costs out of my own pocket. If you wanted to cover or help with the shipping, that would be cool too but I would still ...

Looking for XMM801 part
I need the plastic top for a XMM801 Atari Printer. Its dark plastic and covers the printer head and etc. Also could use some Ribbions. phantomm@bellsouth.net Howdy Phantom > I need the plastic top for a XMM801 Atari Printer. > > Its dark plastic and covers the printer head and etc. > > Also could use some Ribbions. > > phantomm@bellsouth.net Have you tried Best Electronics? CU Mathy ...

Looking for A3951SW parts
Hello, Looking for up to 600 of a Alegro A3951SW, if you have them or can get them, what is your cost? Thanks Dan ...

Looking for wheelchair parts
I know that this isn't a wheelchair NG but I see that some of you use wheelchair parts for your projects. I am in need of a part for my son's wheelchair. My son uses the Quickie Z-500 model with a Qtronix Joystick controller. What I need is: Sunrise Medical part # 139138 and is described as: CONTROL CABLE SLIM LONG. This is the cable that connects from the CONTROLLER PILOT to the JOYSTICK HANDLE. Does anybody here have one that they would be willing to sell me? Respectfully, PR ...

Looking for indigo2 parts
Hi list I m looking for an indigo2 case and the keyboard/mouse backplane If someone have that for cheap i would be happy :) I'm located in France near Paris Thanks You may wish to try here: http://www.futuretech.blinkenlights.nl/sgidepot/ This guy has lots of stuff! On 20 Feb 2005 12:44:30 -0800 jonny_morrisuk@yahoo.co.uk (Jonathan) wrote: > You may wish to try here: > > http://www.futuretech.blinkenlights.nl/sgidepot/ > > This guy has lots of stuff! Thank you for the link ...

Looking for mouse spare parts
Hi everybody, I should "complete" two Atari mice for my two Atari STs. They're working but I just have the main part. So I'm looking for two mouse retainers and, if they're not exactly the same used in PC mice (different sizes?), two mouse balls. I will be happy and grateful (a virtual beer? ^,^) if someone can help and send this stuff to me :) Thank you in advance. Regards! -- |-----------------------------------------------| |Davide Guida >>> davide.guida@email.it| |-----------------------------------------------| ...

Looking for an SX-64 part
I know this is probably a long shot, but does anyone have a molded rubber foot that 'clips' into the bottom of the keyboard? I have one, the other is lost. Thank you. "Stephen Jones" <martians@sdf.lNoOnSePsAtMar.org> wrote in message news:eit7df$dsj$1@chessie.cirr.com... >I know this is probably a long shot, but does anyone have a molded > rubber foot that 'clips' into the bottom of the keyboard? I have one, > the other is lost. Thank you. Do a mold of the one you have and then brew up some rubber and start an SX rubber feet provider service ,-)...

Looking for a retailer for a spare part.
Does anybody know of a retailer that could supply a connecter that connects to the c64/c128 user port? I think it is a 24 pin edge connecter (of the female variety), but for the life of me, I can't find one online... Also, I'm after a company that supplies those little chip holders, so I don't have to solder a chip directly onto a board, the ones that would hold memory ram chips... Thanks... Paul. Kardon Coup=E9 wrote: > Does anybody know of a retailer that could supply a connecter that connec= ts=20 > to the c64/c128 user port? I think it is a 24 pin edge connecter...

Looking for DELL notebook parts..
Been trying to get replacements for my Dell notebook Inspiron 3800. I am interested in getting a working unit of the DC-DC power regulator board. Part No: 210YR (or 0502U, or 02JRF). Anyone here got these spare module? Willing to ship it to Singapore (south east asia)? I would pay via PayPal or Western Union. Contact me via E-mail if you are interested. -- Regards, Kiasu Surfer **************** ** SPAM BLOCK ** **************** REPLACE "verykiasu" with "iamverykiasu" at verykiasu@hotpop.com Post a follow-up to this message. ...

Looking for HP XE3 parts
I am desparately trying to find a CPU cooler for this laptop. It is a Intel PIII and the fan has 3 wires coming out. Anybody....? Jan Finland ...

looking for part time position
Dear Sir or madam, I am dsp engineer who has 9 year multimedia DSP experience. Now I am looking for part time or freelancer dsp position. I have implemented multimedia solution like Audio/speech codec, Echo canceller, noise suppressor, AGC, Limiter on the TI dsp and oak dsp core. I also very familar with RTOS like LINUX, DSP/BIOS. If I can work on the remote as a part-time engineer, I want to apply for this position. If it is possible please let me know. Thank you in advanced. ...

Atten Vendors, I am looking for a part
Specifically a FIBER/SCSI router, only one needed. A5814A option 001 and 003 The 003 option is "special" firmware that allows it to work with MPE/iX 7.5 express release one. If anyone has one available, please contact me. 541-812-1155 Regards, -Craig Lalley EchoTech, Inc. __________________________________ Do you Yahoo!? Yahoo! SiteBuilder - Free, easy-to-use web site design software http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com * To join/leave the list, search archives, change list settings, * * etc., please visit http://raven.utc.edu/archives/hp3000-l.html * ...

Looking for 4D part or information
I am looking for one of two things. I have a deskside 4D machine that is acting strange. I will give a little history here to help describe the problem. The machine was originally a 4D/320 GTX. When I got it, it had been upgraded to a 4D/440 VGX. I am working on it now as a 4D/420 just to keep it simple while checking it out. The power supply had a few issues when I got the box. I got those fixed and the machine would power up fine with the exception of graphics (I got a very distorted picture). With the graphics cards pulled the machine would boot and run fine. The machine ...

Looking for vintage Macintosh parts
I'm currently looking for the following items to help in restoration of several Macintosh II models: PRAM Batteries IIcx/IIci Power Supplies 3.5" Floppy Drives - both manual and auto-inject SCSI Hard Drives (any size) Also in need of a IIgs power supply to finish off a ROM03 system. I'm also looking for someone who has the skills to replace capacitors on about 20 vintage Macintosh computers. I'm located in St. Louis MO and am willing to have items shipped to me, or pick up if within a decent range. Cheers, Jesse In article <kd9tdj$oqu$1@usenet.b...

Look Up any part of contact info?
I just moved from a Pocket PC system and enjoyed the option of looking up any string in the contact db. The T3 seems to be able to look up either the Last Name or the Company name. Are there any progs. that allow search of any info in contact? Also, the "find" function causes a Emul68KMain.c, Line:403 etc. Fatal Alert. Is this a common problem? Thanks ...

Looking for some RS/6000 parts
I'm looking to finish off my 7012. Anyone have any of the following they are willing to sell? GXT1000 - interface card not essential GXT800M S.6 Memory Cards (2x) Interesting AIX software (non-OS) Louis Ohland wrote: > Six GXT1000 on ebay right now. Links? Louis Ohland wrote: >>http://cgi.ebay.com/IBM-GXT1000-Graphics-Adapter-RS6000-RS-6000-RISC_W0QQitemZ5745334589QQcategoryZ56095QQssPageNameZWD1VQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem< > > > Young Jedi, new are you to the azure force. This thing you seek not is > useable. It attaches to the 7250. You haven...