Looking for Bicycle parts?

I'm looking for bicycle parts like bottom bracket sets, head assembles,
axles, hubs, disk brakes, wheels bearings and rims in SWpart format or even
AutoCAD files would be better then nothing.  Any help directing me to a few
manufactures would be greatly appreciated.

I'm also looking for tube suppliers.  Aluminum, Chromo and other alloys.

TIA

0
Phoxie
2/23/2006 12:13:56 AM
comp.cad.solidworks 14446 articles. 2 followers. Post Follow

Here is a supplier, I do not think they have any drawing or models to
download but you can get a lot of the components you need to
manufacture your bike. Good luck, I made an attempt and designing and
building my own mountain bike but I quickly ran out of motivation. I
would rather ride the one I have than design a new one.

http://www.eastonbike.com/

0
Sam
2/23/2006 3:13:21 PM
http://www.ihpva.org/CADLibrary/

I can also supply you with some stuff e-mail me at
ben@mountain-wave.spamballs.ca remove 'spamballs.' from email to contact me

I design and build recumbents as a hobby what are you building?

Ben

Phoxie wrote:
> I'm looking for bicycle parts like bottom bracket sets, head assembles,
> axles, hubs, disk brakes, wheels bearings and rims in SWpart format or even
> AutoCAD files would be better then nothing.  Any help directing me to a few
> manufactures would be greatly appreciated.
>

> I'm also looking for tube suppliers.  Aluminum, Chromo and other alloys.
>

> TIA

0
Ben
2/23/2006 11:45:35 PM
Suppliers of frame parts and bike parts list

http://www.sheldonbrown.com/harris/parts.html
http://www.gaerlan.com/bikeparts/frame/links/links.htm
http://www.fairing.com/CDData/Industrial%20Tube%20Content/Industrial-tube-content.htm
http://www.novacycles.com/
http://www.sandsmachine.com/m_ctc_1.htm
http://www.dutchbikes.nl/uk.htm
http://www.poweroncycling.com/

Cheers
Ben

Ben Eadie wrote:
> http://www.ihpva.org/CADLibrary/
>
> I can also supply you with some stuff e-mail me at
> ben@mountain-wave.spamballs.ca remove 'spamballs.' from email to contact me
>
> I design and build recumbents as a hobby what are you building?
>
> Ben
>

> Phoxie wrote:
>> I'm looking for bicycle parts like bottom bracket sets, head
>> assembles, axles, hubs, disk brakes, wheels bearings and rims in
>> SWpart format or even AutoCAD files would be better then nothing.  Any
>> help directing me to a few manufactures would be greatly appreciated.
>>

>> I'm also looking for tube suppliers.  Aluminum, Chromo and other alloys.
>>

>> TIA

0
Ben