OT - but not as OT as some of the other OT

Number 1 most requested thing on Dell's "Idea Storm" page:

http://www.dellideastorm.com/

bob z. would love to be in a position where he wasn't placing all of
his CAD eggs in one OS basket.

bob z.
p.s. I'm living for givin the devil his due

0
bobzee1 (11)
2/20/2007 6:06:34 PM
comp.cad.solidworks 14446 articles. 2 followers. Post Follow

> wasn't placing all of his CAD eggs in one OS basket.

Ditto.
Maybe someday.

"Linux and x64 are two of the technologies most requested by UGS customers."
http://www10.mcadcafe.com/nbc/articles/view_weekly.php?articleid=260017

0
no_nads
2/20/2007 6:20:49 PM
Product name would be:
Solinux
3dunix
Lincad
Modelinux

"bob zee" <bobzee1@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Number 1 most requested thing on Dell's "Idea Storm" page:
>
> http://www.dellideastorm.com/
>
> bob z. would love to be in a position where he wasn't placing all of
> his CAD eggs in one OS basket.

0
bill
2/20/2007 7:00:40 PM
On Feb 20, 12:06 pm, "bob zee" <bobz...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Number 1 most requested thing on Dell's "Idea Storm" page:
>
> http://www.dellideastorm.com/
>
> bob z. would love to be in a position where he wasn't placing all of
> his CAD eggs in one OS basket.
>
> bob z.
> p.s. I'm living for givin the devil his due

I totally agree.  Sadly, I don't think that SW has caught on yet.
This is one of the primary reasons that I didn't renew my maintenance.

0
ed_1001
2/20/2007 7:48:20 PM
But you have to agree that almost everyone that buys a Dell buys it
with Windows installed.

TOP

0
TOP