Sample CAD 3D Models, 3D CAD Modeling Services at Low Cost

Offering effective CAD 3D Modeling services for various engineering
needs at affordable rates!

COS provides effective CAD modeling services for customers moving from
the 2D to the 3D world. We assist you in generating hi-definition,
detailed, true three-dimensional models of your structural or
mechanical part from your old 2D drawing. We provide 3D CAD drafting
for all aspects of building services (architectural and structural)
dealing with all phases of project from tender submission, design and
analysis.

We can convert your existing paper drawings into electronic CAD
formats. The paper copy drawings are 100% manually drafted into CAD to
match the original sheets exactly. All CAD files are drafted at full-
scale, dimensionally accurate and 100% line connections with
prevailing industry standards or a layering standard of your choice.

Our 3D CAD modeling services gives images the added dimension and
impact that prompts curiosity and attention. This translates to, quite
simply, a boost in your sales. We can create almost any type of 3D
model or animation for whatever your project. Whether you need a high
quality render of your new packaging or a full animation to be used
alone or composited into existing video.

3D models can be used for wide variety of uses such as:
=95	Exterior Analysis
=95	Interior Modeling
=95	Animation
=95	Web designing
=95	Walkthrough/Flythrough
=95	Marketing Presentation
=95	Tender evaluation

We use latest CAD technologies to provide our clients best of class
and scheduled services.

Save upto 60% on 2D CAD drawing to 3D Model conversion and related
requirements by outsourcing to us today!

For sample models visit us at http://www.cadoutsourcingservices.com/3d.php

info@cadoutsourcingservices.com =96 email us to get FREE quote on your
specific needs.
comp.cad.solidworks 14446 articles. 2 followers. Post Follow

Solidworks Models, Solidworks 3D Modeling and CAD Design Samples
Offering effective Solidworks 3D Modeling services and samples for various mechanical engineering needs at affordable rates! COS services is a preferred choice of Mechanical engineers, Manufacturers and Electrical contractors for reliable and economical Solidworks 3D Modeling services. We assist you in producing hi- quality, detailed, realistic 3D models of your mechanical product from existing 2D drawing & hand-drawn sketches. Our 3D solidworks modeling service deal with all aspects of mechanical engineering and various phases of project from tender submission, analysis to final...

2D/3D Model & Textures 3D CDs, 3D Software & NLE Software CDs, Audio Sounds Sample CDs, CAX, CAD, CAM, CAE, electronics, EDA. LSI, PCB, FPGA, VHDL, &Other Design CDs, Digital Stock /Footage & Cl
2D/3D Model & Textures 3D CDs, 3D Software & NLE Software CDs, Audio Sounds Sample CDs, CAX, CAD, CAM, CAE, electronics, EDA. LSI, PCB, FPGA, VHDL, &Other Design CDs, Digital Stock /Footage & Clips CDs, Software For Technical Analysis of stocks/commodities/futures markets, GIS, Alldata 2004, Mitchell 2004, Tutorials & Manual CDs, Win & Mac programs, 'WinMac', 'PC/MaC', 'Win-Mac', 'Multi', 'Multi-Platform', 'MultiFormat', 'MULTIOS', 'HYBRID', CDs, instructions how to authorise, register, including the author...

3d model of silicon | 3d model of simple cell | 3d model of snakes
>>> http://www.econoshock.com/?ss=3d_model_of_silicon >>> http://www.econoshock.com/?ss=3d_model_of_simple_cell >>> http://www.destroymidtown.com/?ss=3d_model_of_waverly_hills >>> http://www.destroymidtown.com/?ss=3d_model_of_water_tower >>> http://www.destroymidtown.com/?ss=3d_model_of_the_taj_mahal >>> http://www.destroymidtown.com/?ss=3d_model_of_stearic_acid >>> http://www.destroymidtown.com/?ss=3d_model_of_spindrift 3d model of silicon 3d model of simple cell 3d model of snakes 3d model of sodium 3d model of spind...

3d model of golgotha in jerusalem | 3d model of hand | 3d model of hasp
>>> http://www.econoshock.com/?ss=3d_model_of_golgotha_in_jerusalem >>> http://www.econoshock.com/?ss=3d_model_of_hand >>> http://www.destroymidtown.com/?ss=3d_model_of_human_head >>> http://www.destroymidtown.com/?ss=3d_model_of_service_quality >>> http://www.destroymidtown.com/?ss=3d_model_of_nucleas >>> http://www.destroymidtown.com/?ss=3d_model_of_outlet >>> http://www.destroymidtown.com/?ss=3d_model_of_nucleas 3d model of golgotha in jerusalem 3d model of hand 3d model of hasp 3d model of hms surprise 3d model of ...

animation 3d model | apache 3d model | ape man 3d model
>>> http://www.econoshock.com/?ss=animation_3d_model >>> http://www.econoshock.com/?ss=apache_3d_model >>> http://www.destroymidtown.com/?ss=aspen_tree_3d_model >>> http://www.destroymidtown.com/?ss=balrog_3d_model >>> http://www.destroymidtown.com/?ss=autocad_3d_model_sample_project >>> http://www.destroymidtown.com/?ss=audiovox_cdm_8910_3d_model >>> http://www.destroymidtown.com/?ss=baby_carriage_3d_max_model animation 3d model apache 3d model ape man 3d model apple ipod 3d model ares rocket 3d model aries 3d model as50 rifle 3d...

3d model of hand | 3d model of hasp | 3d model of hms surprise
>>> http://www.econoshock.com/?ss=3d_model_of_hand >>> http://www.econoshock.com/?ss=3d_model_of_hasp >>> http://www.destroymidtown.com/?ss=3d_model_of_nude_little_girl >>> http://www.destroymidtown.com/?ss=3d_model_of_potassium >>> http://www.destroymidtown.com/?ss=3d_model_of_male_human_figure >>> http://www.destroymidtown.com/?ss=3d_model_of_map >>> http://www.destroymidtown.com/?ss=3d_model_of_male_human_figure 3d model of hand 3d model of hasp 3d model of hms surprise 3d model of hoist trolley 3d model of house 3...

X-CAD Free 3D CAD giveaway at www.x-cad.net
Hey All, I just ran across a cool free 3D CAD software giveaway at a site called www.x-cad.net. Apparently, if 100,000 people register then everyone gets the software free. Please register so we can all get it. Thanks, Sun Sounds like an expedition....There's no info on the capabilities of the CAD software as you might expect. They say they'll give you instructions to download free software. Turn your CAD system into a porn-machine- the X is so suspicious. "Sun" <suntzujr@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:1117377686.970807.51640@g49g2000cwa.googlegroups.com... ...

X-CAD Free 3D CAD giveaway at www.x-cad.net
Hey All, I just ran across a cool free 3D CAD software giveaway at a site called www.x-cad.net. Apparently, if 100,000 people register then everyone gets the software free. Please register so we can all get it. Thanks, Sun Anyone have any info about this software? The site doesn't tell you anything and from what I could find on the web, the company Amiga that owned the software went bankrupt and Digital Multimedia took over. It's $200 software...how good could it be? "Sun" <suntzujr@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:1117377733.726074.1...

X-CAD Free 3D CAD giveaway at www.x-cad.net
Hey All, I just ran across a cool free 3D CAD software giveaway at a site called www.x-cad.net. Apparently, if 100,000 people register then everyone gets the software free. Please register so we can all get it. Thanks, Sun scam "Sun" <suntzujr@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:1117377639.474235.253470@g44g2000cwa.googlegroups.com... > Hey All, > > I just ran across a cool free 3D CAD software giveaway at a site called > www.x-cad.net. > > Apparently, if 100,000 people register then everyone gets the software > free. Please register so we can all get it. > > Thanks, > Sun > just another scam dahhhhhhhhh "Sun" <suntzujr@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:1117377639.474235.253470@g44g2000cwa.googlegroups.com... > Hey All, > > I just ran across a cool free 3D CAD software giveaway at a site called > www.x-cad.net. > > Apparently, if 100,000 people register then everyone gets the software > free. Please register so we can all get it. > > Thanks, > Sun > ...

CAD File Conversions, Raster-to-Vector Conversion, 3D CAD services
Looking for affordable cad conversion services provider for architectural, structural, mechanical or electrical design and drawings? At CAD Outsourcing Services, we have in-house team of professionals and advanced resources for providing effective CAD conversion services. Successfully serving the needs of various engineering domains for over 5 years, we have established ourselves as your preferred choice in the raster to vector conversion industry. We are backed by rich experience and a portfolio of quality CAD drafting solutions for architectural, structural, mechanical, electrical...

3d tanker truck acad model | 3d tanker truck model | 3d teen model
>>> http://www.econoshock.com/?ss=3d_tanker_truck_acad_model >>> http://www.econoshock.com/?ss=3d_tanker_truck_model >>> http://www.destroymidtown.com/?ss=73_ford_falcon_3d_model >>> http://www.destroymidtown.com/?ss=3d_texture_model >>> http://www.destroymidtown.com/?ss=3d_titanium_atom_model >>> http://www.destroymidtown.com/?ss=3d_tanker_truck_model >>> http://www.destroymidtown.com/?ss=3d_violin_model 3d tanker truck acad model 3d tanker truck model 3d teen model 3d telephone model 3d temple model 3d terrain model...

3d-cad model laptop
Anyone knows where to download a free 3d-model of a laptop? thanks in advance. There is a "notebook computer" in the 3D ContentCentral/User Library/Miscellaneous/Computers Krister L "eric" <""(eric) ericvers\"@raketnetdit weg.nl"> wrote in message news:41ebeb31$0$44092$5fc3050@dreader2.news.tiscali.nl... > Anyone knows where to download a free 3d-model of a laptop? > thanks in advance. Krister L wrote: > There is a "notebook computer" in the 3D ContentCentral/User > Library/Miscellaneous/Computers > > Krister L &g...

Affordable SolidWorks drawing services, 3D CAD Solidworks drawings
Offering 3D SolidWorks drawing services for Manufacturing & Engineering projects at affordable price! SolidWorks automates and simplifies generation of all the project documentation required for product design and adds the glue that makes it all stick together. It can reduce product development life cycle time by almost 70% as compared to conventional 2D CAD drafting. With SolidWorks you can produce detailed drawings better, faster and more easily. CAD Outsourcing firm is your offshore CAD partner to get SolidWorks 2D/ 3D drawings in a format of your choice, meeting all your specificatio...

Tekla 3D Modeling services, Xsteel 3D Models at affordable prices!
Tekla Structures & BIM software combines both building geometry and its element-specific properties to help construction managers reach these objectives. Sophisticated design and reporting tools allow the user to illustrate various levels of completeness to quantify the variety of alternative design proposals. Tekla Structures software effectively enhances communication among project participants to realize design intent and ultimately meet owner expectations. The Tekla model can be used to =95 Determine the complexity of the project =95 Extract quantities =95 Determine project budgets, general schedules, and resource availability =95 Associate lead times, delivery dates, methods, and materials =95 Understand the scope of labor and materials Tekla Structures BIM (Building Information Modeling) software helps construction companies build with quality, on time and on budget; by planning, communicating and managing project information throughout the construction management process. The software quickly pays for itself because management through the model is intuitive and informs proactive decision making. All the key elements of project delivery =96 data from preconstruction and construction planning through to site management =96 can be embedded into the Tekla model to schedule and monitor project performance from design to supply and installation. Tekla interfaces with the leading field BIM and virtual design and construction software to provi...

Numerical integration on 3D cad models
Hi all, I'm looking for a software to perform a task that I imagined to be rather simple (at least compared to many other that modern FEM software do), but to my surprise I'm unable to find useful information in internet (about methods, softwares and so on). I think I'm not correctly interpreting the problem and the way it can be solved... Let me be clearer. I would like to perform a numerical volume integral on an arbitrary shape created in a CAD program. The software I have in mind should: - import the model (from any format it likes...) - mesh it - calculate a g...

**NEED to learn 2D CAD / 3D Modeling?**
**NEED to learn 2D CAD / 3D Modeling?** **Do you already know 2D CAD, but want more?** **How about 3D Computer Aided Engineering Design, Modeling & Simulation? ** - We will teach tips and tricks to make 3D Computer Modeling an easy, fun and time effective experience. - Don't spend countless hours trying to get the nuts and bolts of the program. - Maximize your time and become an expert in days, not weeks. **CONSIDER this: - We use a CADD program that is offered at a fraction of the cost of the major CADD software but is 99% compatible and has exactly the same interface. - Thi...

working on a 2D CAD / 3D solid modeller
Hi, im starting to develope a small but complete CAD engine, i have read a lot of papers on the web and i find that the best way i can use to describe and organize my entity DB is a boundary rapresentation of them. i have a little problem, i would like to have some in depth information to such kind of organization.. i can understand tha i have vertex->edge->face->body->parts gerarchy in 3D.. but i have some kind of similar gerarchy in the 2D domain? for example "solidworks" base the 3D solid creation on 2D sketch that lay on a plane.. inside a sketch i can have some g...

Free 3D Cad model of human heart
Hi, I am looking for CAD models of human heart. I have some CT scan of heart in the form of point cloud data but can't get into CAD software like Pro/E. I found that http://www.3dcadbrowser.com has what I require but registering would cost $75. Please let me know if you have. If so, could you please email me. Thanks, Prem. look in Google for software called "Raindrop" by Geomagic. This is the tool you need. prem_racha@hotmail.com (Prem Rachakonda) wrote in message news:<2628858f.0402041428.515deb2c@posting.google.com>... > Hi, > I am looking for CAD models of human heart. I have some CT scan of > heart in the form of point cloud data but can't get into CAD software > like Pro/E. I found that http://www.3dcadbrowser.com has what I > require but registering would cost $75. Please let me know if you > have. If so, could you please email me. > > Thanks, > Prem. You might try: 3D CAFE -- www.3dcafe.com a more direct link would be: http://www.3dcafe.com/asp/anatomy.asp you will see a file named "heart01.zip" Not sure how much this will help you -- because you will run into the = same limitation with the 3DS file format - -even if you get it into DXF = or IGES it is only wireframe -- you will still need some rev enginerring = software like raindrop or Rapidform. It is possible to get an = evaluation of rapid form --> however you will have to put up with a = salesman calling you asking when your ready t...

REQ: 3D Modeling CAD on a Commodore 64.
Going back many years ago, I had a 3D modeling program for the Commodore 64. It was something more in the nature of a CAD. Problem is... I can't remeber the frikken name of it, never mind find it again. So this is a 2 part request. 1.) If anyone can remember the name of this program it would be a big help. It was not the Abuacus one, that's all I remeber. 2.) If you can actually locate a .D64 file of the program you'ld be my hero. It mostly just nostalgia. I do 3D work today, and that program was where I got my start. Pheuque wrote: > Going back many years ago, I had a 3D ...

Free 3D CAD at www.x-cad.net
Check this out. www.x-cad.net is giving away free 3D parametric CAD if enough people register by August 1. -Sun ----- Original Message ----- From: "GM" <suntzujr@yahoo.com> Newsgroups: comp.cad.autocad Sent: Saturday, July 02, 2005 1:07 AM Subject: Free 3D CAD at www.spam.net > Check this out. > > www.spam.net is giving away free 3D parametric CAD if enough people > register by August 1. > > -Sun > > It's crap. You're spamming. You're spamming about crap. On 7/3/2005 12:40 AM Michael (LS) wrote: > ----- Original Message ----- > From: "GM" <suntzujr@yahoo.com> > Newsgroups: comp.cad.autocad > Sent: Saturday, July 02, 2005 1:07 AM > Subject: Free 3D CAD at www.x-cad.net > > It's crap. You're spamming. You're spamming about crap. > Spam? http://worldcadaccess.typepad.com/blog/2005/06/xcad_trackomete.html ...

3D model to simple 3d Stick model
Hello, I have a 3D autocad drawing of a steel structure. The beams are made by extending the cross-section. Now I want to import this into a 3D model. To do this, I only need the centre lines of those profiles. Is this possible? ...

JOB: CAD/3D Modelers Needed
CAD/3D Modelers Needed Sparkle Shop is a local Houston jewelry design house looking for bright and creative CAD designers to aid us in building CAD models of our jewelry. =A7 Job position is in Houston, Texas =A7 Full-Time work available. Part-time that leads to Full-time is also available. =A7 Experience in Rhinoceros [http://www.rhino3d.com/] or other 3D CAD packages a plus =A7 Experience in CNC milling machines and rapid prototyping a plus but not necessary Please send resumes and sample renderings of your work to: vsodhani@gmail.com Sounds fun - too bad I'm not looking for something right now - Houston isn't all that far away from me. Martin vsodhani@gmail.com wrote: > > CAD/3D Modelers Needed > > Sparkle Shop is a local Houston jewelry design house looking for bright > and creative CAD designers to aid us in building CAD models of our > jewelry. > > � Job position is in Houston, Texas > > � Full-Time work available. Part-time that leads to Full-time is also > available. > > � Experience in Rhinoceros [http://www.rhino3d.com/] or other 3D CAD > packages a plus > > � Experience in CNC milling machines and rapid prototyping a plus but > not necessary > > Please send resumes and sample renderings of your work to: > > vsodhani@gmail.com ...

JOB: CAD/3D Modelers Needed
CAD/3D Modelers Needed Sparkle Shop is a local Houston jewelry design house looking for bright and creative CAD designers to aid us in building CAD models of our jewelry. =A7 Job position is in Houston, Texas =A7 Full-Time work available. Part-time that leads to Full-time is also available. =A7 Experience in Rhinoceros [http://www.rhino3d.com/] or other 3D CAD packages a plus =A7 Experience in CNC milling machines and rapid prototyping a plus but not necessary Please send resumes and sample renderings of your work to: vsodhani@gmail.com ...

Save up to 60% On 3d Modelling, 3d Graphics and 3d Animation Services
Get a discount up to 60% on Mechanical 3d Modelling includes mechanical engineering design, Mechanical Design, free 3d models, 3d animation, mechanical products, Mechanical Engineering, mechanical engineering services, mechanical engineering design, Automotive Equipment, Trail Tuff Automotives ,animation at low cost with high accuracy. We assist you in producing 3D products which reduce your cost comparatively as compared to what it would cost to produce them in- house. At the same time, we take away the time-consuming, repetitive aspects of the project and free our clients in-house designer...

Web resources about - Sample CAD 3D Models, 3D CAD Modeling Services at Low Cost - comp.cad.solidworks

Attribution Modeling
Attribution Modeling in 30 minutes? Yes, Attribution Experts reveal their secrets___ CLICK HERE!!!

Software for Molecular Modeling
Software for computer aided molecular modeling, molecular dynamic simulations and design. Molecular building, editing, molecular mechanics. Force ...

EMSI - Economic Modeling Specialists Inc.
Economic Modeling Specialists Inc. (EMSI) provides high-quality employment data and economic analysis via web tools and custom reports.

Modeling Immunity - The Center for Modeling Immunity to Enteric Pathogens
... Dr. Bassaganya-Riera, the PI, Dr. Bevan, the education lead, and two graduate students Adria Carbo and Maksudul Alam from the center for modeling ...

Modeling Scams
The bad news about the modeling industry: it's full of scams. The good news: education can keep you from avoiding all of them. The internet ...

Marketing mix modeling - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Marketing mix modeling (MMM) is a term of art for the use of statistical analysis such as multivariate regressions on sales and marketing time ...

An 18-year-old who's famous on Instagram is about to take on the modeling world
Eighteen-year-old Jordyn Woods is blowing up. Many know her as Kylie Jenner's BFF, but the shapely model is making a name of her own. Woods just ...

Robyn Lawley on Modeling in a Bikini 6 Months After Giving Birth: I Was Nervous and Embarrassed
​"It is a hard time after pregnancy to love your body again​."​

Doctors will use 3D modeling ahead of your next sinus surgery
Given the sinus' close proximity to your eyes and brain not to mention the area's super-sensitive nature the single slip of a surgeon's scalpel ...

EXCLUSIVE: Chris Pine Shares His Thoughts on Modeling, Says It's 'Not For Me'
Plus, ET has your first look of the actor on the set of his new Giorgio Armani Code Profumo commercial.