Solidcam or Camworks?

     I noticed that both Solidcam and Camworks are gold partners.  I
would be interested in comments from anyone who has used or evaluated
both.

0
Gary
10/23/2003 5:41:14 PM
comp.cad.solidworks 14465 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

Gary,

You might want to post this to "alt.machines.cnc" as well. There's at least
one regular there (Kathy) who uses Solidcam on a daily basis. She also has
experience with Mastercam so she has something to compare it to.

There may also be someone there that uses Camworks. I've only demoed
Camworks so I won't offer an opinion other than it seems to be very good at
2-1/2 axis stuff

Regards

Mark

"Gary Reichlinger" <reichln@navix.net> wrote in message
>      I noticed that both Solidcam and Camworks are gold partners.  I
> would be interested in comments from anyone who has used or evaluated
> both.

0
MM
10/24/2003 4:17:35 PM
On Fri, 24 Oct 2003 16:17:35 GMT, "MM" <poundsandspammers@biteme.net>
wrote:

>You might want to post this to "alt.machines.cnc" as well. There's at least
>one regular there (Kathy) who uses Solidcam on a daily basis. She also has
>experience with Mastercam so she has something to compare it to.
>
>There may also be someone there that uses Camworks. I've only demoed
>Camworks so I won't offer an opinion other than it seems to be very good at
>2-1/2 axis stuff

     I will post to alt.machines.cnc.  I lurk in that group as well.

0
Gary