Wilcom ES9 / SP3 Software - Need Alternate to the Dongle

Wilcom ES9 / SP3 Software - Need Alternate to the Dongle

I have this software and don't the idea of using the Dongle to activate
the
software key.

I would like to get an alternate, like Crack or Key Generator software.

Any help fro members will be much appreciated

Thanks

Frank Gatta

E-mail:   maildrop999@yahoo.com

0
maildrop999
1/3/2007 6:25:53 AM
comp.cad.solidworks 14465 articles. 56 followers. Post Follow

On 2 Jan 2007 22:25:53 -0800, maildrop999@yahoo.com wrote:

>Wilcom ES9 / SP3 Software - Need Alternate to the Dongle
>
>I have this software and don't the idea of using the Dongle to activate
>the
>software key.
>
>I would like to get an alternate, like Crack or Key Generator software.
>

>Any help fro members will be much appreciated
>

>Thanks
>

>Frank Gatta
>
>E-mail:   maildrop999@yahoo.com

  Pay for a legal copy.
HTH
--
Cliff
0

Check with this place   mmw@inbox.ru

On Wed, 03 Jan 2007 07:39:59 -0500, j <j@msn.com> wrote:

>maildrop999@yahoo.com wrote:
>> Wilcom ES9 / SP3 Software - Need Alternate to the Dongle
>>
>> I have this software and don't the idea of using the Dongle to activate
>> the
>> software key.
>>
>> I would like to get an alternate, like Crack or Key Generator software.
>>

>> Any help fro members will be much appreciated
>>

>> Thanks
>>

>> Frank Gatta
>>
>> E-mail:   maildrop999@yahoo.com
>>
>Check with this place   mmw@inbox.ru

  Pretty funny.
--
Cliff
0

Auto Complete any Text in any software application
Auto Complete any Text in any software application http://www.vsisystems.com/autotype.htm ...

Mountain Software (fwd)
I Need The Latest Version Of The Recipe Box For The Atari ST! Not A Self- Extracting Arc! Preferably A *.ZIP Archive File! Can Someone Help Me Contact Anthony Watson? E-Mail Or Web Address? The E-Mail I Have For Him Is Wrong! ---------- Forwarded message ---------- Date: Sun, 26 May 2013 01:32:45 -0700 (PDT) From: Bravo Sierra Computers <Atari@aracnet.com> To: awatson@pacifier.com, Bravo Sierra Computers <Atari@aracnet.com> Subject: Mountain Software I Need The Latest Version Of The Recipe Box For The Atari ST!I Have It But It's In A Self Extracting Arc And It D...

Using DIO32HS, how to simultaneously software-trigger two tasks
I have one DIO32HS and have configured two buffered-tasks - one input group, one output group. Is it possible to get both tasks to trigger simultaneously using a software trigger? A previous answer to similar question in this forum suggested "Route Signal.vi" - which doesn't seem to work (at all) with the DIO32HS. There is Multi-board simultaneous-trigger example, under DIO examples, which uses ConnectSignal.vi, but experiments with two tasks on same board were unsuccessful. BTW, that was "RTSI Control.vi" not "ConnectSignal.vi". Can a board, both supply a...

Slowdown on Win2k after SP3?
I've been running Pmail 4.12 on my Thinkpad 600 (PII-333, 192mb ram) under Win2k Pro for several months, and everything has been nice and zippy. With the whole stupid Blaster Worm thing, I did Windows SP3, and ran the security patch. I also upgraded from IE 5.01 to 6. Since doing that, Pmail has been very sluggish. I'll download mail, but clicking on a message to open it takes up to 15-20 seconds at times. If I open another one immediately after, it'll usually open right up, but not always. Any ideas why it's taking so long to open messages now? It's also...

Apple dropping DRM on music downloads. Impact on software DRM?
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/technology/7813527.stm "Apple Inc has agreed to start selling digital songs from its iTunes store without copy protection software. At present, most music downloaded from Apple's iTunes store can only be played through an iTunes interface or iPod. The new agreement with Sony BMG, Universal, and Warner Music will end digital rights management (DRM)software currently attached to iTunes music. The changes were announced at the end of the keynote address, at the Macworld conference in San Francisco. Apple's senior vice president of worldwide product...

Software-testing jobs, software testing trainings, All about software testing and software testing tools
Get all the information on free software testing certifications, software testing jobs available in the market, get to know about automated software testing and the basic software testing tools, also find for your self the suitable software testing trainings.Software testing is a successful profession, see details on http://software-testing.certification-tips.com/ Really bad web site. It just a bunch of ads and a little copyrighted information taken from other sites. quratulainz@yahoo.com wrote: > Get all the information on free software testing certifications, > software testing jo...

JAVA SOFTWARE DEVELOPER #2
JAVA SOFTWARE DEVELOPER AVA SOFTWARE DEVELOPER Location: TORONTO, ON Salary: 70K to 90K Contact Email: donald.lascelle@rogers.com Skills and qualifications: B.Sc. in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering Expert level Java knowledge (incl. SWT, Swing) Familiarity with Eclipse architecture and experience with Eclipse plug-in development, PDE Good knowledge of XML (incl. XML Schema, Namespaces) and XML Web Services (SOAP, WSDL, UDDI) Extensive experience with GUI design, hands on knowledge of UI usability engineering J2ME and J2EE experience Experience with graphical ed...

anti-spam software for home use
I am looking for a reliable anti-spam software program for home use, preferrably free. Any recommedations are greatly thankful. Regards, Doug "Doug Fox" <dfox168@hotmail.com> wrote in news:I3x2c.117881$ah.92230@twister01.bloor.is.net.cable.rogers.com: > I am looking for a reliable anti-spam software program for home use, > preferrably free. Any recommedations are greatly thankful. http://www.grisoft.com AVG free. Very good, small, fast, did I mention free? Now then... maybe you could take a look at the link in my sig block down at the bottom? ;-) Doc irc...

SN#11461 Sun StorEdge[TM] 9900 Series HiCommand Tuning Manager Software Version 3.0 and Sun StorEdge[TM] 9900 Dynamic Link Manager Software for Solaris Version 5.1
SYSTEM NEWS FOR SUN USERS Vol 69 Issue 1 2003-11-03 Article 11461 from section "Storage" Sun introduces two storage softwares: Sun StorEdge[TM] 9900 Series HiCommand Tuning Manager Software Version 3.0 This software provides intelligent and proactive monitoring, reporting and forecasting capabilities of storage resources with a focus on business applications such as Oracle. This software is designed for organizations that have a large storage infrastructure and need to implement consolidated management of their Su...

[News] OSDL Not Afraid of Software Patents
OSDL: Patent Infringement Not a Real Open-Source Threat ,----[ Quote ] | Patent infringement against open-source projects is not really a threat | and is just noise, said Stuart Cohen, the CEO of OSDL (Open Source | Development Labs). `---- http://www.eweek.com/article2/0,1759,2022070,00.asp?kc=EWRSS03129TX1K0000616 ...

Best Online Software Testing Training Providers worldwide-ITeLearn
ITeLearn is world's one of the favorite training platform, providing expert= training on HP QTP /UFT, Selenium, and Automation Testing. Join at ITeLear= n and see how easy this platform made you to master in Software testing and= make your career more fruitful.=20 www.itelearn.com ...

ecm2001 winols shoemaster wilcom 2006 bentley amiable
We can crack or emulate any protection type: Dongle, Hardlock, Hasp, Serial, Password, Hasp4, Flexlm, Sentinel, Wibu, Eutron Smartkey, Hasphl, Proteq, All the Protections!! http://ecm2001.1500mb.com http://shoemaster.275mb.com If you have some protected program, and want to crack it, we can help you! Ecm2001 v4 professional, all checksums enabled download Kess v4 all family enabled download WinOls 1.217 download crack wilcom 2006 full HMI/SCADA System Zenon Software for Industrial Automation emulator SHOEMASTER v3.04 all modules download Victor E...

distributing software
Hi all, I need to distribute software and I have to follow some requirements as: -protect access with passwords -account with encrypted passwords -accounts with expiration date -read only for users -no password into the link -detailed file access permissions. example: the user can download only file xyz.tar.gz and can not do a directory list. What do you suggest me? I thought to http with htaccess files. Thanks Marco On 2007-10-25, Marco <marco.strullato@gmail.com> wrote: > Hi all, > I need to distribute software and I have to follow some requirements > as: > -protect a...

Fibre2fashion Software Portal goes live
Fibre2fashion had initiated a beta service called Software Solutions that can help the software buyers and software providers to get connected in a more efficient manner. This site has been out of beta recently. The site combines news, articles & events aggregation, commentary from industry experts, user-generated content, case- studies, articles, product show-case, etc. www.Fibre2fashion.com is a premier B2B portal for Apparel, Textile, Fashion and Retail industry. This portal gets more than 1.5 million visitors every month. The industry that this portal focuses on is highly fr...

hardware vs software color war???
hardware/colorant standards only??? first things first, I have learned that "good enough" is sometimes preferred over perfection I forgot an early teaching of a good boss I had when I was doing C-41 chemistry, that you could take any two of the three: quality cost time it is obvious for the life of consumer imaging that cost and time prevail, and this applies to some professional applications too,, but even consumer imaging requires some SOFTWARE applications like scene balance algorithms so that edits to view or print are minimal, even though cell phones have...

[News] Software AG Joins Enemies of Free Software (Lobby for Software Patents in Europe)

(847) US-IL-Schaumburg: Network Software Engineer (42041)
********************************************************************** This job posting is brought to you by ISHUNTER.COM, offering computer jobs for programmers, engineers, systems analysts, network administrators and other high technology professionals. Search over 3,000 IS/IT jobs in the United States by clicking on http://www.ISHunter.com ********************************************************************** Title ...... Network Software Engineer Skills ..... WAN, LAN Switches, ATM/Frame Relay, JAVA, Python Scripting Location ... Schaumburg, IL Area Code .. 847 ...

[News] A Look Back at Silly Analysts' Views on Free Software and Linux

ATI VIdeo Card Monitoring Software?
I was just wondering if there was any software that could monitor my ATI All-in-wonder 8500 card. I know that ASUS has the Smart Doctor to monitor their video cards, I was interested in something like that for ATI. I checked the ATI site but couldn't find anything. Thanks in advance for any help. -Ken ...

Benchmark software
I'd like to install a program on my FreeBSD box to test my hardware (RAM, CPU, VDO board, motherboard) I want to do this because I had to change an AthlonXP that had a problem (thank god it was still under warranty and the store changed it for free). Regarding RAM, I've used Memtest86 so far. Do you know of a full benchmark program that'll test my whole computer? Thanks, -- Charles. "Did you have your Win dose today?" Charles wrote: > > I'd like to install a program on my FreeBSD box to test my hardware (RAM, > CPU, VDO board, mother...

FREE SOFTWARE DOWNLOAD
FREE SOFTWARE DOWNLOAD ONLINE http://freesoftwareonlinedownload.blogspot.com ...

Software Testing Conference 2011(July 2nd, Bangalore) #7
Hi , I got to know of an exciting event happening in Bangalore on July 2nd. I guess it will add a great value to all the Testing professionals in the Testing domain. I believe it is worth attending as there are interesting topics. (See the Sessions below). The Conference starts at 8.30 AM. The Venue is Nimhans Convention Center, Near Dairy Circle, Bangalore. The Conference organizers will call you back to confirm. When I called, they had 300 more seats left. Please find below is the url to go through the website: http://tinyurl.com/Softtec Test Professional TRACK: =93The ugly duckling...

[News] Disney Stuns with Free Software Release

About software quality and programming
Hello... I was thinking more, and i have noticed that you haven't agreed with me that my parallel varfiler can be called an invention... and that other of my programming projects are inventions too, but anyway my inventions have to be judged on the critera of "quality" i think, and speaking about software "quality", i have to define what's the "criterions" that allow us to judge software quality, we have the following criterons that permit us to judge software quality: - Reliability - Efficiency - Security - Maintainability - Identify...

(818) US-CA-Woodland Hills: Lead Software Engineer/Network Performance Applica (40031)
********************************************************************** This job posting is brought to you by ISHUNTER.COM, offering computer jobs for programmers, engineers, systems analysts, network administrators and other high technology professionals. Search over 3,000 IS/IT jobs in the United States by clicking on http://www.ISHunter.com ********************************************************************** Title ...... Lead Software Engineer/Network Performance Applica Skills ..... lead technical java j2ee swing qos ipv4 ipv6 nms ems vlan Location ... Woodland ...