Wilcom ES9 / SP3 Software - Need Alternate to the Dongle

  • submit to reddit
  • Email
  • Follow

Wilcom ES9 / SP3 Software - Need Alternate to the Dongle

I have this software and don't the idea of using the Dongle to activate
the
software key.

I would like to get an alternate, like Crack or Key Generator software.

Any help fro members will be much appreciated

Thanks

Frank Gatta

E-mail:   maildrop999@yahoo.com

0
Reply maildrop999 1/3/2007 6:25:53 AM

See related articles to this posting

On 2 Jan 2007 22:25:53 -0800, maildrop999@yahoo.com wrote:

>Wilcom ES9 / SP3 Software - Need Alternate to the Dongle
>
>I have this software and don't the idea of using the Dongle to activate
>the
>software key.
>
>I would like to get an alternate, like Crack or Key Generator software.
>

>Any help fro members will be much appreciated
>

>Thanks
>

>Frank Gatta
>
>E-mail:   maildrop999@yahoo.com

  Pay for a legal copy.
HTH
--
Cliff
0

maildrop999@yahoo.com wrote:
> Wilcom ES9 / SP3 Software - Need Alternate to the Dongle
>
> I have this software and don't the idea of using the Dongle to activate
> the
> software key.
>
> I would like to get an alternate, like Crack or Key Generator software.
>

> Any help fro members will be much appreciated
>

> Thanks
>

> Frank Gatta
>
> E-mail:   maildrop999@yahoo.com

Check with this place   mmw@inbox.ru

Reply j 1/3/2007 12:39:59 PM

On Wed, 03 Jan 2007 07:39:59 -0500, j <j@msn.com> wrote:

>maildrop999@yahoo.com wrote:
>> Wilcom ES9 / SP3 Software - Need Alternate to the Dongle
>>
>> I have this software and don't the idea of using the Dongle to activate
>> the
>> software key.
>>
>> I would like to get an alternate, like Crack or Key Generator software.
>>

>> Any help fro members will be much appreciated
>>

>> Thanks
>>

>> Frank Gatta
>>
>> E-mail:   maildrop999@yahoo.com
>>
>Check with this place   mmw@inbox.ru

  Pretty funny.
--
Cliff
0

  • submit to reddit
  • Email
  • Follow

[News] FlyBack a Free Software Alternative; 'Open-source' Alternatives Site Opens
FlyBack: a “Time Machine” backup utility for Linux ,----[ Quote ] | FlyBack is a snapshot-based backup tool based on rsync It creates successive | backup directories mirroring the files you wish to backup, but hard-links | unchanged files to the previous backup. This prevents wasting disk space | while providing you with full access to all your files without any sort of | recovery program. If your machine crashes, just move your external drive to | your new machine and copy the latest backup using whatever file browser you | normally use. `---- http://bernaz.wordpress.com/2008/01...

Alternative scaning software?
Just bought a Scanjet 4670 and find the generic HP software unweildly and basic. Need to have something which can quickly work with scanning groups of 36 12" x8" photographs at 150dpi and keep settings a) i.e not resort to default each time and b) settings which remain on view. Please can any one advise. Thanks in advance for any help. Nigel ...

Solidworks alternative software
I am feed up with Solidworks! I have been using it since 1995+, and i miss the simple, build a box, make an assembly, and then a drawing. now i have to deal with immense BLOAT that SWX has become. the 2008 beta is 2.4 GIGABYTES worth of space! WTF?! using 2007 everyday, I wonder WHY do I still need to tell SWX that YES it is ok to rebuild? that YES I don't want to see errors. I still have to WAIT for every GD rebuild, sure now I can surface and Cosmos and bloatload of other useless features, but can i do a speedy drawing, NO. Do I still get crashes, YES. Do I still have to wait for 20+ sec...

Free alternative software
The UK's MacFormat magazine put together a short list of potential free / open source alternatives to some of the big expensive software options ... GIMP (instead of Adobe Photoshop) http://gimp.org Scribus (instead of Adobe InDesign / Quark Xpress) http://scribus.org Inkscape (instead of Adobe Illustrator) http://inscape.org Lightworks (instead of Final Cut Pro X) http://lwks.com Jahshaka (instead of Motion) http://jahshaka.com Sketchbook Express (instead of Corel Painter X3) http://autodesk.com LibreOffice (instead of ...

[News] Alternatives to Software from Microsoft
Good overview ,----[ Quote ] | For many people these days, Microsoft is to computing as Kleenex is to | facial tissues -- practically the same thing. Microsoft probably has no | problem with this, but sticking with just one supplier is not always a | great idea. Increasingly, there are solid -- and practical -- reasons | to minimize our commitment to Microsoft software. | | [...] | | Come to that, my Internet Explorer habit and what can only be called an | addiction to Outlook and Office are now history. I am now more or less | clean and Microsoft-free, at least when it comes to desktop app...

Alternative Software for HP C3180
As anyone who has used an HP all-in-one printer knows, the software that HP supplies is bloated and cumbersome. You have to scan twice to get a single scan. It installs a lot of programs that I don't want and don't need. While I guess it is possible to configure what you do and don't want, I'd rather use software that is simple and compact. What software will work with the C3180 to scan to PDF, JPG, and the other standard graphics file formats? If I launch a scan from within Acrobat, it still kicks off the HP software. In article <6NGdnUxxJPUvTczWnZ2dnUVZ_tqdnZ2d@...

are dongles interchangeable once software is registered.
I've finally managed to register 8.3 the question is now if I wanted to could I change my dongle to a usb one ? Is light wave tied to the dongle lock number it was registered with? Marc It'll cost you I'm afraid. I shelled out about �60 for a USB dongle (including scandalous FedEx shipping rates!) I accidentally stepped on my old USB one :( You'll get a new license key, corresponding to the dongle lock number of the new dongle. The only downside is that you'll be without LW for a few days while they exchange your dongle...

Free software JFLAP alternative?
Hi all, can you suggest a software that is similar to JFLAP (www.jflap.org) but which is free (FLOS) software? Thanks for any suggestions. Lou Lou wrote: > Hi all, > can you suggest a software that is similar to JFLAP (www.jflap.org) but > which is free (FLOS) software? > > Thanks for any suggestions. > > Lou What about JFLAP? http://www.jflap.org/getjflap.html It's free to use and if you email the authors they might give you the source code. > What about JFLAP? > > http://www.jflap.org/getjflap.html It's free to use and if you email the > a...

Alternative Tape Backup Software
We are currently using 10g (10.2) w/ ASM (on Solaris 9 and 10) and are looking to acquire software that will work with RMAN to backup our data to tape. We currently own NetBackup, but do not have a full license for the Oracle agent. We were able to acquire a temporary license in order to test NetBackup and we are in the process of going thru all of our requirements to determine if we would like to purchase the full license. But we are also wondering what other backup software is available that others are using successfully? What software do you guys use to backup your Oracle data to tape? ...

Any alternate HP scanning software?
I like the fact that HP allows me to define different "scanning profiles" in their software. I hate the fact that every single page I scan (into apps that talk TWAIN) I have to pick the profile I want to use over and over again. Is there any alternate scanner driver that works with HP scanners I could try and see if I like it better? Alternatively: Anyone know where in the registry or on disk HP stashes the "default" scan profile? Maybe I could write a little app to zap the default back and forth... -- >>==>> The *Best* political site <URL:htt...

Dongle? Cheap OS alternatives?
I obtained a DEC 3000/300 lately (thanks to Chgris for the keyboard! My letter is on it way to you!) I noticed that i have some kind of dongle at my parallelport, is that any kind of licence, maybe for Tru64? There is also a digital logo on it. If oit would be for Tru64, would it then be possible to get the cheaper update version of Tru64 (39$) ? So far i have trouble installing any kind of Linux/BSD SuSE and Debian fails due to lacking turbochannel support and for NetBSD i'd need a serial console, or is it possible to use a crosscable and attach it to teh serial port of my x86 linux box?...

linux alternative for mainframe software?
Hello! Does anyone know a linux alternative to the mainframe software LIBRARIAN from Computer Associates? Here some Infos from CA about Librarian: "AllFusion CA-Librarian for OS/390 and z/OS provides general-purpose library management services for mainframe OS/390 and z/OS, VSE and VM environments. The AllFusion CA-Librarian Change Control Facility (CCF) provides automated control features and procedures for manipulation of these libraries. AllFusion CA-Librarian uses self-reorganizing, highly compressed file formats for efficient use of online storage. It allows both ...

50g connectivity software for XP SP3
Yesterday I installed a USB driver and the connectivity kit that came on the CD with the 50g. I was able to transfer several libraries and they seem to work well. But today the software refuses to recognize the calculator. I might have to reinstall the driver. I suspect I need to use the install routine on the CD, not the Install Wizard that comes with Windows. Sooo, how do I uninstall the drivers so that I can install them again? Is there a specific file I can look for and remove? Thanks for any help. Yes I have an SD card reader but I can't find it right now. Also I want to fix the prob...

alternative to toast dvd burner software
hi.. is there an alternative or free demo of the toast dvd burner software? It's like 80 bucks and have no free trail or anything.. does any of the preloaded apple software do what toast does (i.e. iMovie, iDVD)? Thanks, -Adam adam79@toast.net In article <139laugona5ra6f@corp.supernews.com>, Adam <adam79@toast.net> wrote: > hi.. is there an alternative or free demo of the toast dvd burner > software? It's like 80 bucks and have no free trail or anything.. does > any of the preloaded apple software do what toast does (i.e. iMovie, iDVD)? > > Thanks, &...

[News] Free Software Alternative to FaceBook

Alternative Software (UK)
Does anyone know if the '80s/'90s UK software company Alternative Software are still in business or not? They used to be based in Pontefract, West Yorkshire (WF8 2LN). There's a site here http://www.alternativesoftware.com/ but there does not seem to be any contact email address etc, where I can get in touch and I'm not 100% sure if they are the same people. Si. The site does have an email address on it customersupport@alternativesoftware.com and it is still in Pontefract AFAIK however I have tried to contact them on a few occasions with no response (i asked for pe...

Alternative to Palm software for Mac users
I am a long-time Palm Pilot user, but I am sick and tired of the lousy synch utility that comes with the Palm software. I frequently get duplicate entries after I sync for no reason at all. If I change the date of a scheduled event, in many cases, the original event will be retained and the new event will be copied after syncing. Many tasks get replicated over and over again. This is on a Mac Dual Processor G5 running Mac OS X 10.4.1. I am tired of dealing with duplicate records. Today, for reasons I cannot fathom, about half my contact list was copied three times to my Palm Pilot afte...

Domain Time II/alternative software
Hi all,=20 =20 Other than the fact that it isn't free, what is the difference between Domain Time II software by Symmetricom, and the NTP Daemon v4.2.0a from ntp.org. http://www.greyware.com/software/domaintime/ http://www.symmetricom.com <http://www.symmetricom.com/> =20 =20 Have you guys heard of this software? What's the general concensus? Would you consider using it in a large scale network, or is NTPD much more preferred? =20 This software offers a free 30 day trial, and has a pretty good Windows GUI. =20 PS. Thanks to everyone for the responses to my recent questi...

Alternatives for rolling software in C for 65816?
While pirating from Apple and/or Addison-Wesley has never been something that concerned me, pirating Orca is something that feels a bit more morally questionable even to someone like myself. The 65816 world seems to lack any sort of usable C compiler, including cross-compilers, which could be used to make ProDOS-16 or GS/OS apps. A shame; I'd really like to venture into the 16-bit Apple world. (Being on a fixed income, paying hundreds of dollars for documentation and compilers isn't exactly feasible for me - especially given the nature of the platform.) I speak 65...

Domain Time II/alternative software #2
Thanks Brad. I guess I'm really looking for people's opinions on the question: "What are the advantages/disadvantages in going with a 'completely proprietary' product such as Domain Time II, versus the open source NTPD?" Would one expect more or less bugs or issues to appear in NTPD 4.2.0a? Should I consider using NTP v3? The level of accuracy I need would be the same as that required for, say, video stream packets (definitely below 20ms). ***************** At 1:54 PM -0400 2005-07-20, derek.flake@bell.ca wrote: > Other than the fact that it isn't free, wh...

OSS and Linux alternatives to Expensive software for Windows
From Datamation - August 17, 2010 http://itmanagement.earthweb.com/osrc/article.php/3898906/50-Open-Source-Replacements-for-Really-Expensive-Software.htm http://tinyurl.com/29ux8sd Suggests replacements I just snipped the substitutions. I'm aware of some of these products, and some of their limitations, but it might be interesting to discuss some of these substitutions. They may not be better than or even as good as the expensive products, but for a much larger market, they might be "good enough". Most of these applications come with Linux distribution DVDs. ...

Looking for a new software firewall Symantec alternatives?
I'm looking for a software firewall (my symantec is expiring in March) I was wondering if anyone could recommend Blackice. I get a lot of problems with these 'trojan' attacks for some reason. Sometimes hundreds of attacks in an hour. I just don't understand Symantec and their tech support costs. I'm not sure if I'm protected or not. I'm not sure whether to stick with symantec or not. Can someone recommend something better with a comparable price that has included tech support? Is Blackice any good? Any recommendations? In article <g3hhtvccqpfll296bm4n5e0rsp3m8im...

Scanning software replacement
I wonder if anyone out there can point me in the right direction. I've already scoured this (and other) groups but I can't put my finger on exactly what I'm looking for. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I've recently purchased a second-hand Brother MFC-590 which didn't come with its original CD. I've been able to download the necessary printer and scanner drivers from the internet (for Windows 2000), but, of course, I can't find a like for the original accompanying software/utilities. Given that I can't get a replacement disk, I'm pa...

[News] Free Software Provides Alternative to Intellectual Monopolies

[News] Endorsement of Free Software Alternatives to Microsoft Office