Free IPODS Free IPODs

If you are interested in free Ipods check out the link below

http://www.freeiPods.com/default.aspx?referer=8490234

Its a legitimate offer
0
sageer
10/21/2004 12:39:43 AM
comp.client-server 746 articles. 1 followers. editor (304) is leader. Post Follow

Get FREE Laptop, FREE iPod, FREE Xbox, FREE PS2 or FREE Cell Phone
Get FREE Laptop, FREE iPod, FREE Xbox, FREE PS2 or FREE Cell Phone when you buy Signal Boosters for $40..!! YES! It's true! We're offering you the best (FREE!) deals you'll ever find. We've got FREE Laptops, FREE Cell Phones, FREE iPods, FREE Gaming Consoles and more FREE GIFTS to come soon! For more info, check out this link! http://www.getgiftsforfree.com/index.php?ref_id=67816 ...

Free Laptop, free iPod, free mobilephone, free XBox and much more..
If you like high-tech gadgets and things, then check out http://www.getgiftsforfree.com/index.php?ref_id=108709 You can get a really great Stuff like mine, a Laptop Sony VAIO K23 for just $40! Really. Just click the link for more info.But you can get a free iPod or cellphone even an XBox too. So check out the website NOW! Thought you might be interested in this site. they just launched. Lists are empty and they got great gifts. you can earn $8 for each cumtomer you refer. http://www.yourfreegifts.net/. good luck ...

Free Laptop, free iPod, free cellphone, free Xbox or Ps2 read more...
If you like high-tech gadgets and things, then check out http://www.getgiftsforfree.com/index.php?ref_id=108709 You can get a really great Stuff like mine, a Laptop Sony VAIO K23 for just $40! Really. Just click the link for more info. But you can get a free iPod or cellphone even an XBox too. So check out the website NOW! Free shit, bring shovel and bag. -- Thought you might be interested in this site. they just launched. Lists are empty and they got great gifts. you can earn $8 for each cumtomer you refer. http://www.yourfreegifts.net/. good luck ...

Free Stuff to CANADA and USA! Free iPods, Photo iPods, PSPs,
----\\-------------\\-------------\\-------------\\-------------\\ FreeiPods - http://www.freeiPods.com/?r=16379934 FreeMacGifts - http://www.freemacgifts.com/?r=6262 TechGiftsFree - http://www.techgiftsfree.com/?r=283 ----\\-------------\\-------------\\-------------\\-------------\\ :D :D :D :D :D :D Hi, You are so lucky to fould me here on that site, because I know exactly what you need to do to get your free stuff to US. But, if you are Canadian and you are sure searching for a Free Stuff site to Canada, you are sad because there is no Website of Free Stuff that ...

Free Stuff to CANADA and USA! Free iPods, Photo iPods, PSPs, #2
----\\-------------\\-------------\\-------------\\-------------\\ FreeiPods - http://www.freeiPods.com/?r=16379934 FreeMacGifts - http://www.freemacgifts.com/?r=6262 TechGiftsFree - http://www.techgiftsfree.com/?r=283 ----\\-------------\\-------------\\-------------\\-------------\\ Hi, You are so lucky to fould me here on that site, because I know exactly what you need to do to get your free stuff to US. But, if you are Canadian and you are sure searching for a Free Stuff site to Canada, you are sad because there is no Website of Free Stuff that ships to Canada. NOT A...

** Free IPOD AND IPOD MINI **
have recived my free blue iPod mini from this site, and I just wanted to tell you about it. This site Works give it a try!!! http://www.freeiPods.com/default.aspx?referer=10667657 Click the above link to get your ipod!! ~Ben Ben wrote: > > have recived my free blue iPod mini from this site, and I just wanted > to tell you about it. This site Works give it a try!!! I thought I'd give abuse@comcast.net a try, instead. Notan ...

free free free
Your affiliate ID is: g1272750 ...

free free free
http://sanarga.googlepages.com Lot of freeeeee stuffs like free eBooks, free Movies, free wallpapers, free softwares still many more ...

<< FREE iPod 60GB and iPod Shuffle and, oh, a free xbox 360 PREMIUM TOO
www.customsoftwarezone.com/free Here it is.. The same guys that brought you the free iPods are now giving away free XBox 360s !!! Click my link for 3 FREE items: xbox 360, 60GB photo iPod, and 1GB iPod Shuffle.. www.customsoftwarezone.com/free It's a GREAT deal. Doesn't cost a dime... xbox x box x-box 360 xbox360 x-box360 x box360 iPod IPOD I Pod I-Pod i-pod shuffle photo 60 60G 60GB 1 1G 1GB xbox x box x-box 360 xbox360 x-box360 x box360 iPod IPOD I Pod I-Pod i-pod shuffle photo 60 60G 60GB 1 1G 1GB xbox x box x-box 360 xbox360 x-box360 x box360 iPod IPOD I Pod I-Pod i-pod ...

free free free
Simply follow the instructions below and in 2 to 3 weeks, you will have at least $40,000 dollars in your PayPal account http://clix.to/thebest ...

**Free** iPod or iPod mini.....
I know that people scam this stuff all the time, but I really got an iPod from this site, and why should'nt you??? My iPod: Blue mini... The Link for the iPod website is : http://www.freeiPods.com/?r=10667657 Try it!!! !!NO SPAM!! ...

Free iPod or iPod MINI
I know that people post this **Crap** all the time, but this link gets you an iPod... no joke, i got a blue one sitting infront of me... Yes you do need to complete an offer, but most can be done for free... Give it a TRY!! Click link for iPod http://www.freeiPods.com/?r=10667657 ...

Free IPOD or Mini IPOD
I know you have probably already seen this ad 2 or 3 times already but I only need 2 more people to sign up for the free ipod offer so that i can get my ipod free. Also you have to do is sign up using the below link, complete one of the offers ( that can be cancelled soon as you get credit for it like ancestry.com and finally get 5 friends to do the same and now you get a free ipod as well. its that simple. the link is here to sign up: http://www.freeiPods.com/default.aspx?referer=9939456 thanks for your help and yeah if this helps you get a free IPOD as well then you cant beat fr...

free free free
http://sanarga.googlepages.com Lot of freeeeee stuffs like free eBooks, free Movies, free wallpapers, free softwares still many more ...

<<<< FREE iPOD! NO GIMMICKS! FREE iPOD! >>>>>
http://www.freeiPods.com/default.aspx?referer=9227894 Here is what you need to do: 1. Click on the link above or paste it into the address bar of your browser. 2. Register an account. ****It will prompt you for email addresses of five friends but referrals are not needed instantly. 3. Once you are registered, you must sign up for one offer out of the selection. ****This is just to make these services better known, it is NOT a scam. ****You must use the service at least once to get the iPod. 4. Complete the offer and receive your free iPod. ...

http://www.freeiPods.com/default.aspx?referer=9227894 Here is what you need to do: 1. Click on the link above or paste it into the address bar of your browser. 2. Register an account. ****It will prompt you for email addresses of five friends but referrals are not needed instantly. 3. Once you are registered, you must sign up for one offer out of the selection. ****This is just to make these services better known, it is NOT a scam. ****You must use the service at least once to get the iPod. 4. Complete the offer and receive your free iPod. SCAM ...

<<<< FREE iPOD! NO GIMMICKS! FREE iPOD! >>>>>>
http://www.freeiPods.com/default.aspx?referer=9227894 Here is what you need to do: 1. Click on the link above or paste it into the address bar of your browser. 2. Register an account. ****It will prompt you for email addresses of five friends but referrals are not needed instantly. 3. Once you are registered, you must sign up for one offer out of the selection. ****This is just to make these services better known, it is NOT a scam. ****You must use the service at least once to get the iPod. 4. Complete the offer and receive your free iPod. ...

FREE MAC SYSTEM!!! Well, free iPods anyway.. Xbox 360 is free too...
www.customsoftwarezone.com/free Yup, that's right!! It's FREE. Don't pay money for it.. It's FREE, and it has a warranty TOO !!! www.customsoftwarezone.com/free Follow my link and click any and ALL of the 4 free items. Get them ALL.. You can get a 60GB iPod Photo, a 1GB iPod Shuffle, a 4GB iPod Nano, and a new XBOX 360 PREMIUM EDITION (the $399) one. Get started now, and you can get them all by Christmas!! It doesn't have to cost you a DIME !!!! Just sign up for a credit card, they're FREE, and then keep using them.. Some have great deals like 0% interest for a...

<<<<< FREE iPOD! NO GIMMICKS! FREE iPOD! >>>>>>
http://www.freeiPods.com/default.aspx?referer=9227894 Here is what you need to do: 1. Click on the link above or paste it into the address bar of your browser. 2. Register an account. ****It will prompt you for email addresses of five friends but referrals are not needed instantly. 3. Once you are registered, you must sign up for one offer out of the selection. ****This is just to make these services better known, it is NOT a scam. ****You must use the service at least once to get the iPod. 4. Complete the offer and receive your free iPod. ...

Web resources about - Free IPODS Free IPODs - comp.client-server

Best iPod and iPad Games
Hey there, welcome to the best iPad, iPod Touch & Retina games collection on the web. Feel free to explore tons of free, action, classic, 3d, ...

Anything But iPod MP3 Player Reviews
Good news for people who feel Cowon’s D3 and Z2 Android players being a bit overpriced and/or underpowered – now you can have their trademark ...

Home - iPod iPad iPhone 4 4S 3G 3GS video photo mini & nano repair
We fix all generation iPod's including the iPod video, mini, nano, shuffle as well as the ipod Touch and iPhone 3G 4 & 4S. We can replace the ...

Apple Ipod Itunes Antitrust Litigation > Home
This is the site description managed in the Site Settings, available to administrators of the site.

All things iPod, iPhone, iPad and Beyond - iLounge
All Things iPod, iPhone, iPad and Beyond.

Download iPod Movies - iPod Touch Movies - iPhone Movies
MP4 DVD Ipod Movies for your iPod, iPhone, iTouch, Creative Zen, Sony Walkman for $4.99 Each

iPods/iPads/iPhones Exchanged for CDs and DVDs
Since 2004, iPodMeister has offered iPods, Droid phones, Blackberries, iPhones, iPads, and e-readers in exchange for used CDs and DVDs. We are ...

iPhone, IPod, ITunes and media players news - iPodNN
Offers iPhone, IPod, ITunes and media players latest news headlines, articles, reviews, discussions, hacks etc.

iPod Repair - iPhone Fix - iPad Repair - Screen - Touch - Nano - Austin Texas
iPod Repair company that services all iPods and iPhones including touch repairs and nano repairs all around the USA and based in Austin Texas. ...

iPod's Dirty Secret - Neistat Brothers
iPod's Dirty Secret by THE NEISTAT BROTHERS Information about iPod's Dirty Secret See more Neistat Brothers Movies info@neistatbrothers.