Access violation- Error

Hi all,

when i run my application sometime it gives the following error
--------------
Error Code 50 (Access Violation)
system VO Code
error subcode 5333
Argument Number 2
Call Stack:
DWREPORT:INIT(Line:87)
STANDARDSHELLWINDOW:OMAXREPORT (Line:18)
APP:START (Line 25)
-------------

APP:START have the following lines

 Line No 23  SET(_SET_EXCLUSIVE,FALSE)
         24  SetCollation( #CLIPPER )
         25  odatWait :=datWaitWindow {}
         26  odatWait:Show(showcentered)
         27  SELF:Initialize()
         28  odatWait:EndWindow()

STANDARDSHELLWINDOW:OMAXREPORT have the following lines

Line No 18 	oWin:=dwREPORT{SELF}
        19      oWin:Show(showzoomed)

DWREPORT:INIT have the following lines

Line No 87   oDCcbTeam :=
combobox{SELF,ResourceID{DWREPORT_CBTEAM,_GetInst()}}
        88   oDCcbTeam:HyperLabel := HyperLabel {#cbTeam, NULL_STRING,
NULL_STRING, NULL_STRING}
        89   oDCcbTeam:FillUsing(SELF:fillteam( ))
        90   oDCcbTeam:Font(aFonts[1], FALSE)

-----

what would be the problem? Can anyone help me?

Thanks & Regards
Robert
0
jeslin
4/23/2004 12:11:16 PM
comp.clipper.visual-objects 12618 articles. 2 followers. Post Follow

Robert,

There isn't enough code here to determine what is wrong. It all depends
on timing - in a windows event driven system you have accesses something
before it exists or after it has been destroyed. One of your objects is
not properly available at the moment some component of it is accessed.

Geoff

"Robert" <jeslin.robert@wipro.com> wrote in message
> Hi all,
>
> when i run my application sometime it gives the following error
> Error Code 50 (Access Violation)
> system VO Code
> error subcode 5333
> Argument Number 2