BBrowser Column Position - is there a way to get the visible position????

Hi All,

I am trying to get the visual position of a column without success!

If I  get the array of colums after the 5th visible column have been moved
to second position in the browser, the column's position seem to stay as it
was added to the browser, that is in a list ENTITY_NAME still takes up the
5th array element

oB:GetColumn(2) -> "SUBURB"

while in the browser the ENTITY_NAME is in second position

How can I get the visible position??

TIA,

Tom

0
Tom
7/14/2003 12:44:33 PM
comp.clipper.visual-objects 12618 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

Tom,

Try this code:

LOCAL iColNo    AS DWORD
LOCAL oColumn   AS bDataColumn

iColNo := oBrowser:CurrentColumn
IF iColNo>0
  oColumn := oBrowser:GetOpenColumn(iColNo)
ENDIF

HTH,
Tom

0
Tom
7/14/2003 2:30:29 PM
Tom

nCol := oBB:FirstVisibleColumn()
Beware if you have frozen columns though.

--
HTH
Steve Quinn

0
Stephen
7/15/2003 8:47:41 AM
Thanks Stephen

Regards,

Tom

"Stephen Quinn" <squinn@brutecom.com.au> wrote in message
> Tom
>
> nCol := oBB:FirstVisibleColumn()
> Beware if you have frozen columns though.
>
> --
> HTH
> Steve Quinn

0