bbRowser

Hi all

i am using this pice of code ...

SELF:oDCWFItemList:PropertyPut(#ViewLogicValues, {{"Yes",TRUE},
{"No",FALSE}})
SELF:oDCWFItemList:ViewLogicAs:=#Normal

but a minor problem, when the row is selected, the logical vakue shows
as a blank ...

question is - is this the right behaviour or am i doing something
daft ...

richard
comp.clipper.visual-objects 12618 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

Richard,

this is a bug. Please check your email.

Regards
Joachim Bieler

richard.townsendrose schrieb:
> Hi all
>
> i am using this pice of code ...
>
> SELF:oDCWFItemList:PropertyPut(#ViewLogicValues, {{"Yes",TRUE},
> {"No",FALSE}})
> SELF:oDCWFItemList:ViewLogicAs:=#Normal
>
> but a minor problem, when the row is selected, the logical vakue shows
> as a blank ...
>
> question is - is this the right behaviour or am i doing something
> daft ...
>
> richard
0
Joachim
11/18/2009 7:01:03 AM
On Mon, 16 Nov 2009 04:14:22 -0800 (PST), "richard.townsendrose"
<richard.townsendrose@googlemail.com> wrote:

Hello Richard,

>SELF:oDCWFItemList:PropertyPut(#ViewLogicValues, {{"Yes",TRUE},
>{"No",FALSE}})
>SELF:oDCWFItemList:ViewLogicAs:=#Normal
>
>but a minor problem, when the row is selected, the logical vakue shows
>as a blank ...

I am not sure why you use this code. If you just enter the field name
to be included, bBrowser's OpenColumn(aFields) will display the
logical fields as checkboxes. Wouldn't that be a good solution?

Dick van Kooten
<g> ...can I accuse you of not reading he post?

He wants to display 'Yes' and 'No' instead of check boxes.

There is actually a bug here (which Joachim has acknowledged) if you
then also try to set #Normal afterward.

Geoff

"D.J.W. van Kooten" <public@ic2remove.this.com> wrote in message

> On Mon, 16 Nov 2009 04:14:22 -0800 (PST), "richard.townsendrose"
> <richard.townsendrose@googlemail.com> wrote:
>
> Hello Richard,
>

> >SELF:oDCWFItemList:PropertyPut(#ViewLogicValues, {{"Yes",TRUE},
> >{"No",FALSE}})
> >SELF:oDCWFItemList:ViewLogicAs:=#Normal
> >
> >but a minor problem, when the row is selected, the logical vakue shows
> >as a blank ...
> >

> I am not sure why you use this code. If you just enter the field name
> to be included, bBrowser's OpenColumn(aFields) will display the
> logical fields as checkboxes. Wouldn't that be a good solution?
>
> Dick van Kooten

0
Geoff
11/18/2009 9:59:08 AM
Joachim

Thanks ...

Richard
0
richard
11/18/2009 10:13:57 AM
On Wed, 18 Nov 2009 09:59:08 GMT, "Geoff Schaller"
<geoffx@softxwareobjectives.com.au> wrote:

><g> ...can I accuse you of not reading he post?
>
>He wants to display 'Yes' and 'No' instead of check boxes.
>There is actually a bug here (which Joachim has acknowledged) if you
>then also try to set #Normal afterward.

Hello Geoff,

Yes, I read that. Hence I suggested the most logical alternative.....

Dick

Visual Objects compared to Visual Basic and Visual C.
Who can explain me why I have to use VO instead of VB or VC? OR is is there no difference? With kind regards Rob van der Ploeg Rob, Every language has his (dis)advantages. The ones you mention are all wrappers around the Win32 API. VO is a very nice and easy language compared to VC. Data-access is famous with VO, but also memorymanagement, the cargage collector, ragged array's. and the result is fast and reliable code. You do not have to declare every variable if you do not want to. (but you will) Comparing to VB is VO a real OOP langangue where VB is not. You can write your own classes, inherit classes from VO classes or from your own classes, Overide methods, use both strong and loose typed variables, write early and late bound code VO comes with a SDK containing the sourcecode of the part of VO written in VO (almost everything except f.i. the compiler) With VO you get this newsgroup, where almost every question is answered within hours. VO has a prof. usergroup in the netherlands, check www.sdgn.nl. with very often very well organised conferences. I think it is the best organised usergroup in the world. VO is limitted to the Win32 api. A .NET version is announced, but withoot a releasedate yet. More inforrmation about VO can be found at www.cavo.com regards, Erik "Mobi-Data Helpdesk" <info@direcom.nl> schreef in bericht news:1070360435.358105@tbird.introweb.nl... > Who can explain me why I have to use...

How do I import Clipper PRGs into Visual Objects?
Import in VO appears to want MEF files to import into the app. I have a Clipper app that I need to import into VO (and then into Vulcan.) File / Import in VO asks for MEFs. Do I need to someohow convert the Clipper PRGs to MEFs? Any help appreciated. The cavo docs don't seem to mention any of this. Hi Bob, The "bad" news first: There is no direct way to import Clipper Code to VO. Clipper is a procedural character-based program language and VO is a event driven graphical Windows development system. This are two almost completely different worlds. The somewhat better news now: There are some possibilities to go from Clipper to a graphic user interface: www.alaska-software.com has something like this. http://www.experts-exchange.com/Programming/Misc/Q_22032997.html Try to find the solution by Google.... Regards Urs <bob.morris@gmail.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:503c29e6-69d3-430e-aa2f-0460afe75dee@googlegroups.com... > Import in VO appears to want MEF files to import into the app. I have a > Clipper app that I need to import into VO (and then into Vulcan.) > > File / Import in VO asks for MEFs. Do I need to someohow convert the > Clipper PRGs to MEFs? Any help appreciated. The cavo docs don't seem to > mention any of this. > > Import in VO appears to want MEF files to import into the app. I have a Clipper app that I need to import into VO (and then into Vulcan.) > > ...

is there How-tomigrate clipper dos prgs to visual objects ?
Is there How-tomigrate clipper dos prgs to visual objects ? I'm beginner of clipper and visual objects, but I have a clipper program for non-commercial community. I want to migrate this clipper dos program to windows. Is there any documents or how-tos for this migration? I'm looking forward to kind assist. On Wed, 5 Sep 2007 13:56:59 +0900, "hanpedro" <maestro@kotis.net> wrote: Hello Han (?) >I want to migrate this clipper dos program to windows. First there is the Getting Started guide. Object oriented programming and using Windows wind...

The object you referenced in the Visual Basic procedure as an OLE object isn't an OLE object.
Hi, I have a macro on Ms Access 2000 with an action: SetValue; Item: [Forms]![Main Menu].[Visible] and Expression:Yes. I have an OpenForm action just before this action, so definitely the form is opened when the SetValue action is called, but I get the following error :"The object you referenced in the Visual Basic procedure as an OLE object isn't an OLE object." The problem is that I have run this code on several PCs, but no error was ever reported except on 1 PC. So I don't expect the problem to come from the macro. Could it be something about the settings on Access or about the installation process? Thanks V=E9ronique Veronique, May be the application that the OLE-object refers to for opening the OLE-object is not installed on that PC ? (just a guess, I didn't verify that particular error-message) Marc veronique.brenda@gmail.com schreef: > Hi, > > I have a macro on Ms Access 2000 with an action: SetValue; > Item: [Forms]![Main Menu].[Visible] and > Expression:Yes. > I have an OpenForm action just before this action, so definitely the > form is opened when the SetValue action is called, but I get the > following error :"The object you referenced in the Visual Basic > procedure as an OLE object isn't an OLE object." > > The problem is that I have run this code on several PCs, but no error > was ever reported except on 1 PC. So I don't expect the problem to come > from the macro. Could it ...

For each object in object
I'm trying to do this in VO: Have tried ForEachElement( oEvalObj ) CLASS AbstractCollection:VOCOM32.AbstractCollection:ForEachElement without any luck. My code vo is working but goBeregning:BeregnRefusjon(oRegning) are generating some new objects. I can't get these objects in vo. Any suggestions? "VB code For Each objKode In objRegning.Koder If Not objKode.Gyldig Then strStatus = "Ugyldig!" ElseIf objKode.Stjernekode Then strStatus = "Stjernekode" ElseIf objKode.Aggregert Then If...

Similar Visual Basic .NET's "Anchor" property in Visual Objects?
Hello to everybody, I was wondering if it's posible to design a DataWindow with controls (Single-Line Edit, Multi-Line Edit, etc) with a similar behavior that it's seen in Visual Basic .NET when using the "Anchor" property? What does the Anchor feature do? When you set the controls in VB.NET forms, you can properly resize the controls based on the size of the form. For a better explanation of what this property do (because my English is so poor), you can watch the following video: http://www.microsoft.com/seminar/shared/asp/view.asp?url=/Seminar/en/20040312VBIDE01/manifest.xml&rate=1 Thanks in advance. Best Regards, David Desmet David, VO Owner Alignment property works similar to VS "anchor" property and TableLayoutPpanel component. By the way, I cannot see this video. The screen is black. I can hear only voice. I've noticed that problem from some time. I see all online videos black. It is related only to videos which are started from internet link - (streaming?). But when I download the video (WMV file) than I can view it correctly. I do not know why. XP SP2, Windows Media Player 11, IE 7. Marek Uzytkownik "iDesmet" <idesmet.vom@gmail.com> napisal w wiadomosci news:1177687124.792751.287230@t38g2000prd.googlegroups.com... > Hello to everybody, > > I was wondering if it's posible to design a DataWindow with controls > (Single-Line Edit, Multi-Line ...

[OT] Looking for an object for Visual Studio that permit me to draw real 3d solid object in a XYZ scatter chart
Thanks Mosca ...

visualization of geometric objects
I've used in the past geomview, for visualizing 3d geometric objects now I ask you: is there any modern free software for such purpose? thanks On Jan 5, 9:49=A0am, lc <n...@nowhe.re> wrote: > I've used in the past geomview, for visualizing 3d geometric objects > now I ask you: > is there any modern free software for such purpose? > > thanks what platform you want it to work on ? ...

Bbrowser and Clipper key
If the ClipperKey is set to TRUE,in the Datawindow,then you can not add an record to the bBrowser with the Down key. Can this ben corrected please Claude That is as it should be! You are messing with non-standard windows behaviour and that is NEVER a good thing. However, if you must persist with this, simply write your own event handler and deal with the message your way. RightSLE has a dispatch method you can copy and in bBrowser you use EventHandler() to achieve the same thing. If you want to see what Joachim does with this key, just open up the source code to EventHandler() a...

VISUAL OBJECTS DECOMPILER
Hi. I'm sorry, my english is very little. The hard disk of my computer is dead, and not why reason says to me that the copy of seguiridad of an application (file aef), is corrupt. However, I have the exee. Exists some decompiler type valkirye for Visual Ojects??? Thanks and Happy New Year. Hi Beni, as far as I know sorry to say, decompiler like valkirye can do their job only for tokenized applications (clipper is such one). True exe application (like VO) can't be decompiled in languages they are written - because a delphi app, an vo app, etc, looks like a...

an (object, object) -> object mapping, please?
I wonder, what are the common ways of implementing an (object, object) -> object mapping in Scheme (of various flavours)? Say, I have a set of `shop' objects, a set of `item' ones, and then a mapping, like: (shop, item) -> stock. With an option to get an (item -> stock) mapping for any given `shop'. One of the solutions (in standard Scheme) would be to embed a mapping into either each `shop' or `item' (or both), and then, e. g.: (define (get-stock shop item) (assq item (shop-items shop))) or, conversely: (define (get-stock shop item) (assq shop (...

Question about objects in objects.
I have been writing a game and some of my objects have objecs as members of that I have a graphic with a color or unit with a coord structure. If I have a: class unit{ color cl; int attackFactor; ..... ..... When I create the object, I create an empty color but I have a color constructor: color::color(int r, int g, int b); I want to create the unit unit::unit(int af, int r, int g, int b); attackFactor =af; color(r,g,b); My unit objects will have quite a bit of data so I want to load all the information with istream from a text file. How can I use constructor for the m...

Clipper-Developing with Visual Studio?
Hallo Everyone, long time ago, I've found a plugin for developing Clipper-Programs with Visual Studio (VS.NET). Now I've got Visual Studio .NET but I can't found the plugin. After a long search via Google, I'm not sure anymore. Is there really such a plugin or does my brain has a memory-leak? Micha "Michael Moll" <micha.moll@gmx.net> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:cbmauc$404$1@server.moll.dialin.t-online.de... > Hallo Everyone, > > long time ago, I've found a plugin for developing Clipper-Programs with > Visual Studio (VS.NET). Now I've go...

Object.object.method()
Hello, obviously it's a time for a noobie question. What the following statement means? Object.object.method() Sample code: window = Gtk::Window.new(Gtk::Window::TOPLEVEL) area = Gtk::DrawingArea.new() area.window.set_cursor(Gdk::Cursor.new(Gdk::Cursor::PENCIL)) I'm confused. Can anyone enlight me? Thanks. -- Posted via http://www.ruby-forum.com/. On Sun, Oct 3, 2010 at 11:29 AM, Johan Soderholm <teisto@surfy.net> wrote: > Hello, obviously it's a time for a noobie question. What the following > statement means? > > Object.object.method...

Doing objects in Visual Basic 6
Hello, I purchased the book "Doing objects in Visual Basic 6" off of Half.com and failed to receive the CD. I just need to get a copy of the source files or example code used in this book. Although the book works on these files there is no full or completed source code. Anyones help would be appreciated. Please just zip the files and send to me at Bly2002@Comcast.net. Thank you, Mark "Mark" <Bly2002@comcast.net> wrote in message news:7a6dfabe.0312071346.682f6f66@posting.google.com... > Hello, > > I purchased the book "Doing objects in Vis...

How do I run a Clipper object program ?
Hi: I have used FoxPro (DOS) 2.0 for many years. My Boss just gave me a CD with CA-Clipper ver 5.3 on it. I have been able to compile a small xxx.PRG file into an xxx.OBJ. But, I have not bee able to figure out how to run the program in the same manner as I used to run FoxPro xxx.FXP files. Can someone give me some help. I am using Windows Me. Your assistance would be greatly appreciated. Ernest Darby ernest@colis.com Ernest, Now you have the .obj file you need to link it with the clipper and any other .lib or .obj files it needs using something like rtlink or plink. Did you not get...

INVALID objects
Hello, Can ANY object in Oracle have the status "invalid"? Or is this only applicable to source code objects (Stored Procedures, Packages, Types etc...) -- With regards, Martijn Tonies Database Workbench - developer tool for InterBase, Firebird, MySQL & MS SQL Server. Upscene Productions http://www.upscene.com can but shouldn't they should usually be recompiled by running appropriate scripts check metalink for any particulars, and if they have bugs. - On Mon, 25 Oct 2004 14:41:05 +0200, "Martijn Tonies" <m.tonies@upscene_nospam_.com> wrote: >Hello, > >Can ANY object in Oracle have the status "invalid"? > >Or is this only applicable to source code objects (Stored >Procedures, Packages, Types etc...) > >-- >With regards, > >Martijn Tonies >Database Workbench - developer tool for InterBase, Firebird, MySQL & MS SQL >Server. >Upscene Productions >http://www.upscene.com > > ........ We use Oracle 8.1.7.4 on Solaris 2.7 boxes remove NSPAM to email "Martijn Tonies" <m.tonies@upscene_nospam_.com> wrote in message news:10npstcm6c21682@corp.supernews.com... > Hello, > > Can ANY object in Oracle have the status "invalid"? > > Or is this only applicable to source code objects (Stored > Procedures, Packages, Types etc...) > > -- > With regards, > > Martijn Tonies > Database Workbench - developer tool for InterBas...

object and object types
"Ulrich Eckhardt" <doomster@knuut.de> wrote in message news:8omqe9FiotU1@mid.uni-berlin.de... > Paul wrote: >> A class is an object type as the C++ standards clearly state: > > Yes, a class is a type, just like an enumeration. A type is not an object. > An object type is also not an object, but a type. Instantiating it will > yield an object. > > Simple thing, at least for those willing to understand. > Consider the following Cat frisky; frisky is an object yet frisky is also an object type. frsiky is region of storage yet frisky is also an identifier. frisky is also a Cat type. An object is an object type, that is why it's called an object. An integer is an integer type , this is why we call it an integer etc etc. There is no instantiation here, yet there is an object. The object declared here is defined by the definition of its type, in the class Cat. If Cat has an Eat() member function then frisky has an Eat() member function. If Cat has a Meow() member function then so does frisky. And so on. The term object is not simply a block of memory. Whether the inconsistent standards state this or not, which they don't. Paul wrote: > Consider the following > > Cat frisky; > > frisky is an object yet frisky is also an object type. Wrong. > frsiky is region of storage yet frisky is also an identifier. Wrong due to oversimplification. > ...

cast object to object
So I have an object of class (user defined) Dave() and Dave2() This may seem totally assuming, but I have a string that I get. It will either be "Dave" or "Dave2". Is there a way to if string=="Dave" (Dave)string.theMethod() else (Dave2)string.theMethod() end I know, again, I am taking a lot for granted, but in Python I was able to do this sort of thing... And of course in Java... -- Posted via http://www.ruby-forum.com/. On 12/3/2010 9:27 AM, David E. wrote: > So I have an object of class (user defined) Dave() and Dave2() >...

Multi body/object visualization
I am new to 3D studio and to Cinema 4D. I am working on the math, physics and aerodynamics of long range gliding capabilities of large wing gliders. For a given 3D terrain, atmospheric conditions like wind speed, direction, temperature etc, I am trying to calculate the flight characteristics of the glider. Currently I have a set of data for the terrain and wind, and corresponding glider's position, height, attitude (ie, roll, pitch and yaw angles), glider's speed and wing loading etc. What I want to do (i) Draw the 3D scene terrain (with texture), trees, rivers,...

bBrowser + XP Visual Styles
Can anyone give me any code tips on how to force the bBrowser bComboEdit drop-down image to comply with XP's visual style for a combobox's drop-down image. I know this is a minor point but it does look better when a window full of controls all follow the same convention. Regards, Tony ...

.com object in Visual Basic
Hi, I'm experiencing somo difficulties in integrating .com object obtained my .net builder. The m-file function takes an input "b" and returns an output "a" (both scalar). Apparently I can correctly supply the input in VB, but I'm not able to get the output back. Using the componentinfo function of matlab I get (in the info.CoClasses.Methods field) the following information function [a] = mysecond(b) Sub mysecond(nargout As Long, a As Variant, b As Variant) can you help me? regards On Mar 13, 12:54=A0pm, "andrea " <ndreacolREMOVET...@tin.it&g...

New Visual Objects Portal
Dear VO Community ! After having some trouble with the delivery of my server, I finally made it to the net and it's online now. During the last year I talked to a lot of people and was trying to spread my idea about a community driven portal. In the meantime ideas growed to a concept and some things already became concrete. The first step, which will be followed by a few others to offer additional services, is the publication of a VO oriented portal. You can reach this protal via : HTTP://VOOSP.VULCAN-EUROPE.NET You will get more details about the ideas and the usage ...

MF Visual Object Cobol
Hi, I have MF Visual Object Cobol for win95 (issue 1). It will not install on XP - says the following: c:\windows\system32\autoexec.nt. the system file is not suitable for running ms-dos and microsoft windows application. choose close to teminate the application. Is there a work-around for this problem? Thanks Ron Karen Monkres wrote: > Hi, > > I have MF Visual Object Cobol for win95 (issue 1). > > It will not install on XP - says the following: > > c:\windows\system32\autoexec.nt. the system file is not suitable for > running ms-dos and microsoft wind...

object graphics visualization question
Hi folks, I enjoy working with objects graphics when I can... Today I'm trying to export an IDLgrScene to PS using the IDLgrClipboard. I've a problem with one image that I added to some models using the ALIAS keyword. When I call the Draw method of the clipboard I've the error you can find at the end of this message. If I delete the image, all works good ! Testing my code I realized that the problem is the size of the image [3,2304,2048]. I don't visualize all the image because the viewplane is smaller so, actually, the visualized part is something like [*, 0:300,0:300]. I ca...

Web resources about - bbRowser - comp.clipper.visual-objects

... 1-20 von 33006 Themen werden angezeigt Integrity of a file marcosm...@gmail.com 09:35 Combobox value Lu 08:12 bBrowser 3 DragDrop Problem moving ...

“The Man Who Sold the Earth” and other stories “From Beyond the Unknown”
Follow @theretronaut Follow @theretronaut Curate a capsule Log in About PR & Press Curate Contact "Web time lords" Town "Enlightenment" Guardian ...

Vector graphics in JavaScript using Raphael
... that. The problem is that browsers still implement things differently. Here Raphael steps in. It implements vector graphics in a cross bbrowser ...