debugger problem

I am trying to convert an clipper app to VO 2.7b.

I am using the debugger to see what is going on.

The debugger appears to work until the shell window and menu appears on
screen. After this

I can not see any more code. I have checked the properties box in each
module.

Any suggestions or is this a problem with debug.

Malcolm

0
me
1/11/2005 1:29:08 PM
comp.clipper.visual-objects 12618 articles. 2 followers. Post Follow

Hi Malcolm,
whenever you want the debugger to pop up, you'll have to code AltD() there
in your Code where you want to have a look. It's not done as in the old days
by pressing "Alt+D" (-8

HAND
Klaus

"me" <lusan@lusan.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> I am trying to convert an clipper app to VO 2.7b.
>
> I am using the debugger to see what is going on.
>
> The debugger appears to work until the shell window and menu appears on
> screen. After this
>
> I can not see any more code. I have checked the properties box in each
> module.
>
> Any suggestions or is this a problem with debug.
>
> Malcolm

0
Klaus
1/11/2005 1:52:42 PM
Have you compressed certain VO program files (dll's) with UPX.  If so,
the debugger freezes.

Paul

"me" <lusan@lusan.com> schreef in bericht
>I am trying to convert an clipper app to VO 2.7b.
>
> I am using the debugger to see what is going on.
>
> The debugger appears to work until the shell window and menu appears
> on
> screen. After this
>
> I can not see any more code. I have checked the properties box in each
> module.
>
> Any suggestions or is this a problem with debug.
>
> Malcolm

0
Paul