Enabling errors/warnings

Hi all,

I'm kinda new to VO and im stuck with a problem.

I need to enable a specific warning in the error browser because I disabled
it a while ago to get my app compiled. Iv'e googled it and searched in the
manuals and helpfiles but I can't figure out where I can enable the warning
again.

Thanks in advance,

Bob Lamens
Marti IT

0
Bob
9/1/2008 12:28:18 PM
comp.clipper.visual-objects 12618 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

Is the last icon to the right, Options

--
Ciao
Alessandro

"Bob Lamens [Marti IT]" <bob-at-m@rti.nl> ha scritto nel messaggio
> Hi all,
>
> I'm kinda new to VO and im stuck with a problem.
>
> I need to enable a specific warning in the error browser because I
> disabled it a while ago to get my app compiled. Iv'e googled it and
> searched in the manuals and helpfiles but I can't figure out where I can
> enable the warning again.
>
> Thanks in advance,
>
> Bob Lamens
> Marti IT

0
Alessandro
9/1/2008 12:31:25 PM
Thanks Alessandro, found it...

Grtz,
Bob

"Alessandro m. Antonangeli" <alcati@alcati.RemoveThis.com> schreef in
bericht news:g9gnar$uqg$1@aioe.org...
> Is the last icon to the right, Options
>
> --
> Ciao
> Alessandro
>
> "Bob Lamens [Marti IT]" <bob-at-m@rti.nl> ha scritto nel messaggio
>> Hi all,
>>
>> I'm kinda new to VO and im stuck with a problem.
>>
>> I need to enable a specific warning in the error browser because I
>> disabled it a while ago to get my app compiled. Iv'e googled it and
>> searched in the manuals and helpfiles but I can't figure out where I can
>> enable the warning again.
>>
>> Thanks in advance,
>>
>> Bob Lamens
>> Marti IT

0
Bob
9/1/2008 12:42:50 PM
Hai Bob,

Welcome to this forum!
Here you'll find the creme de la creme of VO guru's..

Lurk, ask and reply...
Not asking a question is more stupid than asking a stupid question!
So do not hesitate to pound this NG with you questtion so you can explore
all vague dark holes of VO..

Use google for old topics and bit's of little VO gems..
It is all here!

Good luck!

--
Grtz, Marc

"Bob Lamens [Marti IT]" <bob-at-m@rti.nl> schreef in bericht
> Hi all,
>
> I'm kinda new to VO and im stuck with a problem.
>
> I need to enable a specific warning in the error browser because I
> disabled it a while ago to get my app compiled. Iv'e googled it and
> searched in the manuals and helpfiles but I can't figure out where I can
> enable the warning again.
>
> Thanks in advance,
>
> Bob Lamens
> Marti IT