Error 50 (access violation) with error subcode 5333

Hello

With VO 2.5 I have often et seemingly hasardos Error 50 with subcode error
5333 (application code error causing access violation)

Why?
Any solutions?

Thanks

Gerard

0
Gerard
11/9/2003 11:08:55 AM
comp.clipper.visual-objects 12618 articles. 2 followers. Post Follow

Gerard,

oh boy... you don't want to make it easy for us do you <g>.

There are only about 5,3267 recorded possibilities of this happening so you
are going to have to give us a few clues about your code. Search Google for
5333, read my session paper (you can get from my website) or post some
offending code.

Geoff
www.softwareobjectives.com.au

(PS - 53267 was a quick count on Google for 5333 messages <g> Wasn't going
to wait for the full list to download...)

"Gerard Dolivet" <dr.g.dolivet@wanadoo.fr> wrote in message

> Hello
>
> With VO 2.5 I have often et seemingly hasardos Error 50 with subcode error
> 5333 (application code error causing access violation)
>
> Why?
> Any solutions?
>
> Thanks
>
> Gerard