Error: 50 [ ACCESS VIOLATION ]

My best for all!!  :)

I have a problem here with an 50 [ ACCESS VIOLATION ] error in Dispatch() method of my ShellWindow.
To help me detect the problem, I have an own ErrorClass that log voerror.log the values of dynamic memory:

DynInfoSize(): 15040Kb (already multiplied by 64Kb)
DynInfoUsed(): 15045Kb
DynInfoFree(): 34105Kb
DynInfoMax(): 49152Kb

Based on, I see that DynInfoUsed is a little greater than DynInfoSize (5Kb), but I don't know if is my problem...

On my start(), i'm using this:

SetMaxDynSize(50331648)
SetWipeDynSpace(true)

I think that the problem can happens by a recursive call of Dispatch():
CallStack (8):
PGSECUREDSHELLWINDOW:DISPATCH (Linha: 4)
PGSECUREDSHELLWINDOW:DISPATCH (Linha: 4)
PGSECUREDSHELLWINDOW:DISPATCH (Linha: 4)
APP:START (Linha: 65)
START (Linha: 11)

Any can help me on solving my problem!?

Thanks again!

Lucio Chiessi
Rio de Janeiro - Brazil
0
Lucio
12/21/2015 7:57:20 PM
comp.clipper.visual-objects 12618 articles. 2 followers. Post Follow