Upgrade from VO 1 - 2 - 2..1 -2.2 - 2.3 -2.4 - 2.5 - 2.6 - 2.7 - 3.00

About upgrade 2.5 - 2.7 at $ 384.00

For most products I'm using - the updates (2.0 -  2.1 - 2.7) are free...
2.0 to 3.0 might be worth + 10-30% of the original price?

VO is + full price again & again - Full program price for every minor
upgrade/bug-fix?

I dropped out of the money/bugs [VO] at 2.5 after starting at 1.0 more than
10 years ago.

Certainly whoever is making VO have to make a living; earning moneys: - that
is OK!

A 10 years old VO site; - 10 years later, how much have changed?

http://www.yi.com/prany/cavo/cavofront.htm

Even MS is not that crude ~ they pretend to give you value for your money!

Per

0
Geny
3/18/2005 4:18:09 AM
comp.clipper.visual-objects 12618 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

I remember you :) how are you geting along ? what tools are u using nowadays
?

VO is a great tool even though its age are catching up.

VO could have been on most programmers desktop, I guess there is just not
enough publicity and money to move VO to where it should be.

Regards
TSDing

"Geny" <geny@chello.no> wrote in message
> About upgrade 2.5 - 2.7 at $ 384.00
>

> For most products I'm using - the updates (2.0 -  2.1 - 2.7) are free...
> 2.0 to 3.0 might be worth + 10-30% of the original price?
>

> VO is + full price again & again - Full program price for every minor
> upgrade/bug-fix?
>

> I dropped out of the money/bugs [VO] at 2.5 after starting at 1.0 more
than
> 10 years ago.
>
> Certainly whoever is making VO have to make a living; earning moneys: -
that
> is OK!
>
> A 10 years old VO site; - 10 years later, how much have changed?
>
> http://www.yi.com/prany/cavo/cavofront.htm
>

> Even MS is not that crude ~ they pretend to give you value for your money!
>

> Per

0
TSDing
3/18/2005 5:20:00 AM
Geny wrote:
> About upgrade 2.5 - 2.7 at $ 384.00
>

> For most products I'm using - the updates (2.0 -  2.1 - 2.7) are free...
> 2.0 to 3.0 might be worth + 10-30% of the original price?
>

> VO is + full price again & again - Full program price for every minor
> upgrade/bug-fix?

I don't think I have paid full price for any of the upgrades in the
chain we followed (which i think is all of them)
VO 1.0 - 2.0 - 2.5 - 2.6 - 2.7
they all offered a discount for upgrade compared with full retail.

Quite a few products i use only offer a discount from most recent
version  - VO is unusual in the range of upgrades offered
http://www.grafxsoft.com/vo25.htm
http://www.grafxsoft.com/vo26.htm
http://www.grafxsoft.com/vo27.htm
0