VODC 2009 Pictures now available

I have gotten the pictures from VODC 2009 uploaded to my web site=20
(www.wmconsulting.com). I also have the pictures from the Porsche museum =
and=20
from the side trip to Nurnberg that I took with Chris.

Regards,
Willie=20

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signatur=
e database 4612 (20091116) __________

http://www.eset.com

0
Willie
11/16/2009 3:20:03 PM
comp.clipper.visual-objects 12618 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

Great photos, Willie! Great memories.

--

Ginny Caughey
www.wasteworks.com

"Willie Moore" <williem@wmconsulting.com> wrote in message
> I have gotten the pictures from VODC 2009 uploaded to my web site
> (www.wmconsulting.com). I also have the pictures from the Porsche museum
> and from the side trip to Nurnberg that I took with Chris.
>
> Regards,
> Willie

> signature database 4612 (20091116) __________

> http://www.eset.com

0
Ginny
11/16/2009 4:15:03 PM
Hello Willie,

I think I have seen Jeff Bridges look-alike.  I know its Brian.

I am guessing people's face's name though.

Rene

On Nov 17, 12:15=A0am, "Ginny Caughey"
<ginny.caughey.onl...@wasteworks.com> wrote:
> Great photos, Willie! Great memories.
>
> --
>
> Ginny Caugheywww.wasteworks.com
>
> "Willie Moore" <will...@wmconsulting.com> wrote in message

> > I have gotten the pictures from VODC 2009 uploaded to my web site
> > (www.wmconsulting.com). I also have the pictures from the Porsche museu=
> > and from the side trip to Nurnberg that I took with Chris.
>
> > Regards,
> > Willie

> > signature database 4612 (20091116) __________

> >http://www.eset.com

0
Rene
11/17/2009 12:10:08 AM
Is black is now fashion statement, people in black - elegant...

But love to see a 959 or 911?, correct me if I am wrong.

Wondering if Porsche going hybrid?  Maybe it is like making H2 a
hybrid? Who knows its using hydrogen.

Love it, I mean the pictures, seeing fellow VOer's and soon I will
join the club.

Rene

On Nov 17, 12:15=A0am, "Ginny Caughey"
<ginny.caughey.onl...@wasteworks.com> wrote:
> Great photos, Willie! Great memories.
>
> --
>
> Ginny Caugheywww.wasteworks.com
>
> "Willie Moore" <will...@wmconsulting.com> wrote in message

> > I have gotten the pictures from VODC 2009 uploaded to my web site
> > (www.wmconsulting.com). I also have the pictures from the Porsche museu=
> > and from the side trip to Nurnberg that I took with Chris.
>
> > Regards,
> > Willie

> > signature database 4612 (20091116) __________

> >http://www.eset.com

0
Rene
11/17/2009 12:14:00 AM
Hi Willie,

I have gotten the pictures from VODC 2009 uploaded to my web site
(www.wmconsulting.com). I also have the pictures from the Porsche museum and
from the side trip to Nurnberg that I took with Chris.

Many thanks for posting them! And it was very nice visiting Nurnburg
together.

regards,
Chris

0