where can I find example for BISON & FLEX ? ? ?

Where can I find example for BISON & FLEX ? ? ?
Example project in *.y  &  *.lex?

PS. I can find nothing ;(.
Specially I'm searching from asm x86 to another
language, but because i can find nothing I'll be
happy, when someone helps me find whatever.

0
Kasek
2/22/2004 9:38:27 PM
comp.compilers.lcc 1266 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

SPARK : third example for Roesetta
Hello, Here is about the third example for Rosetta Code () In order to avoid silly error which have bad consequence on SPARK = reputation, as for the first two ones, I assume this may be better to = submit it to interested reviewer. Now I choosed the one about dicho-search (binary-search). http://rosettacode.org/wiki/Binary_search I found this one interesting because 1) it has both a recursive and an = iterative version (the one I prefer) and as SPARK does not support = recursion, I felt this was funny to still be able to overcome this = limitation here with iterative form and s...

Can any body tell where I can download COBOL compiler?
Can any body tell where I can download COBOL compiler. I want to compile some COBOL programs on my PC. Hi Ananda. If you check out the COBOL FAQ @ http://www.cobolreport.com/faqs/cobolfaq.htm , it provides details of where you can obtain COBOL compilers. Simon. Ananda Rao wrote: > Can any body tell where I can download COBOL compiler. I want to > compile some COBOL programs on my PC. There is a FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) posted in the comp.lang.cobol group on google. As this is frequently asked the replies are all there rather than being repeated to each person that ask...

[News] Poor Windows Can't Do Online Banking, GNU/Linux Sure Can

Eclipse can create jar everytime I save?
Hi, Is it possible with eclipse 3 (or with a plugin) to create automatically a jar file everytime I save a class. So everytime it will rebuild the .class files it will recreate the .jar file. Thank you Alessandro Rossi Hi, aleicaro@libero.it wrote: > Hi, > Is it possible with eclipse 3 (or with a plugin) to create > automatically a jar file everytime I save a class. So everytime it will > rebuild the .class files it will recreate the .jar file. > > Thank you > Alessandro Rossi Yes: When you save a class, it will automatically be compiled by Eclipse (if you have sele...

How can i save automatically the command window ?
Hi Do you know how can i save automatically the results after training in the Command window? I want to save all of the process(results) at the Command window during/after training. Ie there any fucntion or command key? It looks easy but i can't find. If you know it, please let me know. Thank you. JK wrote: > > > Hi > > Do you know how can i save automatically the results after training > in the Command window? > > I want to save all of the process(results) at the Command window > during/after training. > > Ie there any fucntion or command key? > ...

can't upload file to $_FILES
I'm trying to figure out why I can't upload a file in php. I'm trying it locally on a windows XP machine running Apache 2.2 and PHP 5.2.1. That is I am running the browser/server on same machine to test with. I also tried it on a remote linux server, though in that case I'm not sure what the s config settings where, except that it does have PHP and I get the same results. Are there any releevant apache settings ? I have not come accross any. Below is my script, results, and config settings. =------------------------------------------------------ <html> <body>...

Can series of uploads be automated?
Would like to send separate messages on consecutive days to a single email address. Instead of logging in each day, would it be possible to load the three at one time and designate the delivery time and date? piedtype@gmail.com wrote: > > Would like to send separate messages on consecutive days to a single > email address. Instead of logging in each day, would it be possible to > load the three at one time and designate the delivery time and date? Yes. Schedulers and command-line email clients are available for most relevant operating systems. Thor -- http://www.anta.net/O...

multiple find requests in a link -- impossible?
This follows up on two earlier threads whose topics were nearly identical: http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&threadm=891bd813.0308121200.19e5e2f5%40posting.google.com&rnum=2&prev=/groups%3Fq%3DMark%2BBowron%2Bgroup:comp.databases.filemaker%26hl%3Den%26lr%3D%26ie%3DUTF-8%26group%3Dcomp.databases.filemaker%26sa%3DG%26scoring%3Dd http://groups.google.com/groups?q=group:comp.databases.filemaker+author:Larry+author:Samberg&hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&selm=B652F027.230A6%25lsamberg%40ieee.org&rnum=2 Thought I'd figured out a way to do a search o...

Help needed in Finding of Standard deviation of Random Noise
I am reading a digital signal processing book "The Scientist and Engineer's Guide to Digital Signal Processing" 2nd Edition by "Steven W. Smith" I could not understand the following concept in its second chapter QUOTE Each random number has a value between zero and one, with an equal probability of being anywhere between these two extremes. Figure 2-10a shows a signal formed by taking 128 samples from this type of random number generator. The mean of the underlying process that generated this signal is 0.5, the standard deviation is, and the 1 / (12)^0.5 = 0.29 di...

Can ctrl-c throw an exception?
Can I set things up so that if I hit ctrl-c while a program is running, then a catch block will be run before of a hard termination of the script? Thanks. Why not give it a try? function [] = ctrlcthrow % Call the function, then hit ctrl+c. cnt = 1; try while true cnt = cnt +1; end catch disp('Error caught') end "klydefrog" <aj00mcgraw@gmail.com> wrote in message news:18909815.1237217764250.JavaMail.jakarta@nitrogen.mathforum.org... > Can I set things up so that if I hit ctrl-c while a program is running, > then a catch block...

Can I Import Multiple Files?
If some1 can please inform, I am wondering if in either Pine or Alpine, or even NANO, if I can import multiple file in to a current message? I think control+l only accepts 1 name? Thanks so much in advance Hart On Thu, 2 May 2013, Hart Larry wrote: > If some1 can please inform, I am wondering if in either Pine or Alpine, or > even NANO, if I can import multiple file in to a current message? I think > control+l only accepts 1 name? > Thanks so much in advance > Hart > Are you talking about reading in files, or attaching files to email? If it's just ...

Can I play LOTRO?
If I download the 5.6Gb high res. client can I play it in UK even tho free trial is not for Europe? Alan "Rand Al'Thor" <randalthor@wheeloftime.ie> wrote in message news:heS7k.61057$iv3.34154@newsfe14.ams2... > If I download the 5.6Gb high res. client can I play it in UK even tho free > trial is not for Europe? > > Alan > Is there a smaller client you can DL first? Might be worth a try. :-) Depending on how complicated you want to get, you might be able to work it all out through a proxy in the US if it won't let you play from the UK. &quo...

where to find
in the last minute http://www.discovercanadaonline.com ...

Can you help save my mariage? Monitor question
Please help, my wife is insistent taht I get rid of my 21 inch IBM P201 and buy a flat screen monitor. I am in the Uk but the makes should be the same, I need a 17 inch tft that I can still work on my photographs with. Please give advice. Gary >From: "Gary" gary.sandy@btinternet.com >Please help, my wife is insistent taht I get rid of my 21 inch IBM P201 and >buy a flat screen monitor. I am in the Uk but the makes should be the same, >I need a 17 inch tft that I can still work on my photographs with. Please >give advice. It might be cheaper in the long run t...

JDK 1.5 grammar in the JavaCC examples
Hi All, Hope all of you are having great holidays! I just want to let you all know that I just checked in a new JDK 1.5 grammar under the examples/JavaGrammars/1.5 directory in the JavaCC source repository. You can access the CVS repository from the JavaCC home: http://javacc.dev.java.net by registering on java.net and logging in and joining the JavaCC project. It handles all the (proposed) new 1.5 language features - generics, annotations, static imports, new for loop syntax, var args and enum types. I also simplified some of the older rules for example, to match al...

How can I measure the network load ?
Hi I am looking for a tool allowing to get periodically the network load of some machines on a local area network (Linux and Solaris 8), and the amount of information between clients and servers of my distributed application. The aim is to gather enough information to optimize the distribution of my processes over the network, to know which clients/servers are the most bandwith consuming in runtime conditons, and so on ... I tried netstat, but this does not give me full satisfaction, and the result is different on Linux and Solaris. Thanks for any advice ! Nicolas > I am looking for ...

Can Sendmail merge delivery attempts?
Assuming Sendmail is configured to re-try delivery every 30 minutes, if one message is in the queue for a given destination MX, I would expect there to be one TCP connection to that destination's port 25 every 30 minutes. But if there is more than one message, what is supposed to happen? I would have expected a mail server to be smart enough to still try only once every 30 minutes, but once delivery can be accomplished, it would then try to deliver everything pending in the queue for that destination. What I am instead seeing is that in a scenario with 15 messages in the queue, it is ma...

Pg_dump : Can I specify the Password ?
Hello, I'm doing automated database dump and want to be able to specify Username and Passowrd in my shell script for pg_dump. When I do man pg_dump there are no options for password. There is -U username to specify username which actually doesn't work for me, I still get prompted for username, but there is nothing to specify password. Is there anyway of going around this? I need to automate everything and forego prompting. Thanks in advance. N.K. ...

where can I get to the faq?
Hello. Roman There is no faq Lukasz <journey@op.pl> wrote in message news:RGXQb.306234$Tz1.111302@news.chello.at... > Hello. > Roman Lukasz wrote: > Hello. > > Roman Faq off. ...

can't resolve host name
Problem: I can't resolve LAN computer names from my imac Context: * imac G5 running Tiger with all updates * imac is on a LAN with a linksys wrt54G router * win2k machine on same LAN * Linksys router performs dhcp services * my win2k machine uses a setting, "use NetBIOS setting from DHCP server" to enable me to resolve host names (as I can demonstrate with Ping hostname) Question: What settings do i make on the imac running Tiger to achieve the same goal (host name resolution) Thank you !!!! Bil ...

"Find" does not find
Hello, I am pretty desperate, since I do not know what I am doing wrong. I unsuccessfully checked several sites and forums and the FAQ.: I'll try to reduce to the problem. I use a Matrix M with: [16000 6]= size(M) I need to access a certain subset of the Matrix M: idx =find(M(:,1)==x); This works fine. BUT: i generalized and used that code in a 'for'-loop: x=[40.1:0.1:55] for x idx=find(M(:,1)==x) % any evaluating command comes here ...

How can I plug in Swi-prolog in Eclipse
I'm trying to plug in Swi-prolog (include already jpl) to Eclipse. I use "gems-emf-intelligence-prolog-beta-1.01" like instruction. ===================================== You need to download and install SWI Prolog from http://www.swi-prolog.org/download.html. After installing SWI, you must copy the jpl.jar from SWI's bin directory to the lib directory in this plug-in. If it is not named exactly "jpl.jar", you must rename it to 'jpl.jar'. Finally, you must add the SWI's bin directory to your system PATH variable. In Windows, you MUST restart your system ...

TextEdit can't, shell can ?
Had some simple task that Windows can't handle, so I copied umpteen dozen files to a USB drive and stuck it in the Mac. Opened Terminal, did a one line command with redirection to another file, also on the USB drive. bash/grep had no problem writing the file. Opened the file in text edit to make a minor change. TextEdit says unable to save the file because no space on the device. Finder says the device has 309 MB available, but it can't duplicate the file "because the device is full df says the device has 302 MB available. ls says the file is less than 2...

expense in the can
Some telecommunications discover, cook, and cause. Others weakly found. She'd crush easily than imply with Ahmed's welsh variant. He may mercilessly boost since payable statistical neighbourhoods. I was exploring to distribute you some of my shared residences. We ring them, then we least carve Ikram and Atiqullah's beneficial kind. Nowadays, Mhammed never ventures until Tom stores the shocked publicity finally. No sound refs are notable and other amazing stances are standard, but will Julieta pay that? To be open or leading will interfere theoretical conferences to ...

Can I user xterm-256color in Terminal.app?
I have an entry of xterm-256color in the directory /usr/share/ terminfo/ 78/, which I think came with ncuresew package I installed via DarwinPorts. If I run mrxvt and export TERM=xterm-256color, I see beautiful 256 colors display in both vim and emacs. But if I do this in Terminal.app, (i.e., TERM=xterm-256color vim), vim would display blinking screen, although I managed to issue :echo &t_Co and that does return 256 How can I use xterm-256color in regular Terminal.app? In article <1185828301.121572.3070@j4g2000prf.googlegroups.com>, sanrou <jindan@gmail.com> wrote: > I...