Someone Knows a Lex/Yacc like for Delphi

Hello,

I would like to find lex/yacc to generate Delphi.

I still find TP Lex and Yacc, but I have some problems to use it and I
don't know but some others tools could be more effective, perhaps.

Thanks,

Nicolas Pennaneac'h
comp.compilers 3310 articles. 1 followers. Post Follow

Hi, all lg dvd burner will soon lauch it new 4163b drive and i would like to know if someone know about it. i've been googling but no chance...
I have read that there was a lg-4163b coming out and that it has all the feature that it can be on a dvd combo. http://www.fondecran.clubic.be/actualite-17152-lg-gsa-4163b-la-formule-1-des-graveurs-dvd-.html http://www.cdfreaks.com/news/10834 Any news from this dvd burner would be appreciate. thank you. ...

How to compile ml-yacc and ml-lex programs with mlton ?
Hi, I've written a parser (named check_parser)with ml-yacc and ml-lex tools, and compiled it with sml-full-cm tool from SML/NJ successfully. Now I need this parser to be compiled with MLTON compiler : I use a Makefile, containing the entry : check_parser.grm.sml : check_parser.grm check_parser.lex (echo "Generating the parser"; \ $(ML_YACC) check_parser.grm; \ $(ML_LEX) check_parser.lex); \ $(SML) fileParser.sml where $(ML_YACC), $(ML_LEX) and $(SML) are respectively paths to ml-yacc, ml-lex and sml binaries. ...

[Q]Lex & Yacc script for C compiler
Hi, I am new to Compiler design, I am learning Lex & Yacc to write a simple C compiler, my question is that does such Lex & Yacc script already exist free for download, so that I can learn from it. Thanks. [The comp.compilers FTP archive at ftp://ftp.iecc.com/pub/file has lots of yacc grammars. -John] ...

someone know how compiler a grammar file, and .fsg with IBM via VOice SDK?
I'm developer an application with IBM's SDK Via Voice. I need to make a grammar file, extension . fsg (I think) but I don't find how do it. Some one can help me? Thank you. Silvia Arranz Perez silviaarranzperez@hotmail.com ...

lex specification for an exercise in Lex & Yacc book
Hello, I wrote this lex spec for chapter 2, question 2. This works for counting bracers but to do the same thing for keywords, function signatures etc is obviously not in the spirit of Lex. I can hack it if I didn't have to count lines of comments, source codes, blank lines etc... What's your thought? How should I go from here to count keywords, function definitions and declarations etc..Thanks, Fei %{ int comments, code, whitespace; int lcount, rcount, bcount; %} bracer [{}]{1} non_bracer [^{}/] %x COMMENT %% ^[ \t]*"/*" ...

There is someone like that?
and I spent my life fixing problems as an engineer? Are you fucking kidding me? ...

Other than lex/yacc
Hi, I am looking for clean and efficient lexical/parser tool which generates (abstract) syntax trees, symbol table information and easily manipulatable intermediate form. It would be great if the tool allows handling assertions/comments also. I intend to derive verification conditions for the input program ( may be in written in C,Java, or my own toy language). Any thing other than Lex/Yacc. regards On 23 Aug 2004 12:06:56 -0400, umar wrote: > Any thing other than Lex/Yacc. This is definitely not Lex/Yacc: http://www.dmitry-kazakov.de/ada/components.htm It contains a parser for in...

To compile or not to compile
Is there some benefit in compiling the apache source yourself? -- //Points ------------------------------------------------------------ http://underthebed.homeip.net ...

Do someone knows?
If when i was born my DNA had no information about quantum physics, because i belong to the first generation who study it.... will that genetical information be included in my son's DNA? Is my DNA modified along my life?... will anything i've learned be pentrated in my descent? Eric D´┐Żaz Mella wrote: > Is my DNA modified along my life?... will anything i've learned be > pentrated in my descent? Wrong newsgroup. And No. The only thing that will be "learned" by your descendents is that you were suitable enough to the environment to breed. -- Kenneth P. ...

Would someone compile this for me?
I would like to know if IBM Enterprise COBOL and Micro Focus COBOL compile "cleanly" (no warnings or even informational messages), the following source code (snippet). Please put it into a valid program structure and let me know the results. Working-Storage Section. 01 A. 05 B. 10 C PIC X. 04 D. 05 E PIC X. (Both of these compilers document an extension for "non-Standard level numbers"). If easy, please compile both with and without FLAGSTD turned on. (If you feel like it, email me - off-list - the compiler listings) -- Bill Klein...

How They Know What You Like Before You Do
from the February 16, 2006 edition - http://www.csmonitor.com/2006/0216/p13s02-stct.html How they know what you like before you do The high-tech tracking of people's preferences puts firms in touch with tastes. By Kate Moser | Contributor to The Christian Science Monitor The other night, a few friends sat in Tracey Kennedy's Rock Island, Ill., living room listening to music. A song by a band no one but Ms. Kennedy knew started to play, and everyone wanted to know who it was. Kennedy revealed that it was Silversun Pickups, an under-the-radar Los Angeles...

compiler with yacc
I it possible to write an interpretor with yacc (and lex) ? It seems easy for the basis instruction, but I don't understand how it is possible to do conditional instructions or functions. How specify that a part of the code may not be interpreted at first, but later when called (functions) or may not be interpreted (if, else, then, if, elseif, endif etc..) or may be interpreted X times (while, do, for, loop, etc..) -- Thanks in advance. John. rage coder wrote: > I it possible to write an interpretor with yacc (and lex) ? > It seems easy for the basis instruction, but I don...

I know, I know...
....the Macs market share isn't growing. That's what certain people keep shrilling. But... "More college grads are joining the corporate workforce with Mac experience -- and expectations -- in tow. At Georgetown University Law Center, nearly 50% of the college's 30,000 students are using Macs -- up from less than 1% just a few years ago, says CIO Pablo Molina. The same phenomenon is occurring at technical schools such as MIT, where Macs now represent 30% of all personal computers on campus, up from 20% last year. "This incredible rise in the use of Macs by college ...

lex and yacc
Can any body tell me how to generate C code for a personal use language using lex and yacc "soumya sarkar" <portkey1996@gmail.com> wrote in message news:3716f172-e656-4aef-8db0-2a9d041215df@googlegroups.com... > Can any body tell me how to generate C code for a personal use language > using lex and yacc Try asking in comp.compilers (moderated) or perhaps even comp.lang.misc ...