Conference SETIT 2004 in TUNISIA

Dear,

We are pleased to inform you that the deadline for submitting papers to the
international conference SETIT 2004 is July 31, 2003. This conference will be
from 15 to 20 March 2004 in Tunisia.
The topics of the conference are about Sciences of electronic, Information
technology and telecommunications.
you can find more details in:

http://setit2004.netfirms.com

your propositions are welcome (they can be made either in french or in
english).
The conference fees are: Registration fees: 150 euros
Accommodation in hotel 5 stars: 50 euros per night (include breakfast, lunch
and dinner)

TUNIS AIR, the Official carrier for the Conference, accord for the
participants and their accompaniers A Reduction of 50% to
the plane tickets

We are waiting for seeing you in Tunisia in SETIT 2004.

thanks in advance

Organzing comitee

medsalim
6/29/2003 4:26:07 PM
comp.compression 4696 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow