I am a hardware engineer.
I need to implement the following CRCs (with 64-bit data bus):
- CRC-16 IBM (poly x16+x15+x2+1);
- CRC-16 CCITT (poly x16+x12+x5+1);
- CRC-16 T10-DIF (poly x16+x15+x11+x9+x8+x7+x5+x4+x2+x1+1);
- CRC-32 IEEE 802.3 (poly
- CRC-32c (Castagnoli) (poly
First I read the principal work
http://www.ross.net/crc/download/crc_v3.txt. The approach of Ross N.
Williams to define the parameters for his CRC caculation procedure
saying a) to what value the CRC remainder should be initialized, b)
should the bits in the bytes be reflected c) should the final result be
inverted and c) what is the test result of calculating CRC on ASCI
string "123456789" seemed very clear for me. I was surprised
expieriencing great difficulties in finding such parameters for the
CRCs above on the Web.
1) Does anybody know or know the source of such information?
2) Does anybody know or know the source of test CRC calculation results?
||12/27/2005 8:20:05 AM