Cryptocoins, Compression and Proof of Burn

Consider the proof of burn algorithm as an effective cryptocoin algorithm. =
Then turn this on it's head. If a pseudo random burn density is exhibited, =
previous mined coins, can be used as the burn sink. If this process is cons=
idered an also method of a mine success, then the burn creates an associate=
d make in the protocol. As this can be a fixed multiplier, it maintains a m=
int standard. An "I could have burnt block, proof of could have" as it were=
..

Something like <a href=3D"http://www.slimcoin.club/whitepaper.pdf">Slimcoin=
</a> with a kick in, kick out coins balancer keeping the fixed-sh multiplie=
r net around a centroid. And having "modulable" kicks within limits. An "al=
ternative slicer" can split this transact delta into a "modulable" stream f=
or storing data. So if a method of "moving root block" can maintain a maxim=
al blockchain size, data compression and a fixed bound cryptocoin with some=
 injected coin total supply "chaos" results.

QED.
0
jacko
8/27/2016 10:04:31 PM
comp.compression 4696 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

On Saturday, August 27, 2016 at 10:04:34 PM UTC, jacko wrote:
> Consider the proof of burn algorithm as an effective cryptocoin algorithm=
.. Then turn this on it's head. If a pseudo random burn density is exhibited=
, previous mined coins, can be used as the burn sink. If this process is co=
nsidered an also method of a mine success, then the burn creates an associa=
ted make in the protocol. As this can be a fixed multiplier, it maintains a=
 mint standard. An "I could have burnt block, proof of could have" as it we=
re.
>=20
> Something like <a href=3D"http://www.slimcoin.club/whitepaper.pdf">Slimco=
in</a> with a kick in, kick out coins balancer keeping the fixed-sh multipl=
ier net around a centroid. And having "modulable" kicks within limits. An "=
alternative slicer" can split this transact delta into a "modulable" stream=
 for storing data. So if a method of "moving root block" can maintain a max=
imal blockchain size, data compression and a fixed bound cryptocoin with so=
me injected coin total supply "chaos" results.
>=20
> QED.

sup jacko?
0
industrial
8/31/2016 5:15:00 AM
Just wondering compression on blockchains, as bitcoin is 45GB or so.
0
jacko