Disabling Winrar Warnings and Errors

Soemtimes when i extract from multiples archives I get a wartning that a
part is
missing. That's fine with me. But winrar gets stuck until I click Cancel
button
and then it moves on to the next archive. Is there a way of configuring it
so that
It will disregard those errors and continues with extraction?

0
asdf
5/21/2006 3:03:32 AM
comp.compression 4601 articles. 14 followers. Post Follow

On Sat, 20 May 2006 23:03:32 -0400, "asdf" <asdf@asdf.com> wrote:
>That's fine with me. But winrar gets stuck until I click Cancel
>button and then it moves on to the next archive. Is there a way of configuring it
>so that It will disregard those errors and continues with extraction?

Try this:
When extracting the archive, tick "Keep broken files" under
"Miscellaneous".
I think WinRAR will work then in silence ;-)

-1
hdesmet_weg_
5/21/2006 11:03:16 AM
To take care of confirmation prompts in general:
Buzof
http://www.basta.com/ProdBuzof.htm
Push the Freakin Button Pro
http://www.tlhouse.co.uk/PTFBPro/download.shtml
Autoact (former freeware from PC Magazine - may not run under xp)
http://www.sharemation.com/~white/pcmag_autoact10.rar

0
Room

10.3.4 Mail.app: Can it be made to notify the user in the event of an error?
Hi, My cable connection is sometimes flaky lately. I don't know why, but sometimes, I'll just drop off the net. I use Airport Extreme, but I don't think it's a factor. I've done the usual reset of modem and base station, but one time, I decided to try my connection one more time before doing all that -- and it worked! So it would seem the problem comes and goes on its own, without my having to do anything other than wait. Why that would be, I don't know, but it would seem to eliminate the problem being on my end. Anyway, here's where Mail.app comes in. Sometim...

Error message with Ant script with Tomcat
Hi, when I try to use the task <install> in my Ant script ( to install a WAR file in Tomcat ), it prints HTML code which contains the message "FAIL - Unknown command /install". Any idea why Ant and/or Tomcat don't recognize this command? Thanks On Jan 24, 9:07 am, "twiggy182" <twiggy...@hotmail.com> wrote: .... > when I try to use the task <install> ... > "FAIL - Unknown command /install". > > Any idea why Ant and/or Tomcat don't recognize this command? It might be a problem with the build script. Andrew T. Hi, I fou...

How to disable preview?
10.2 allowed me to turn off the Finder column view preview, how might I do this in 10.3? -- Gnarlie In article <cee5d8f67040726c864b343ee1442539@news.teranews.com>, Gnarlodious <gnarlodiousNULL@VOID.invalid.yahoo.com> wrote: > 10.2 allowed me to turn off the Finder column view preview, how might I do > this in 10.3? Put a window in preview mode. Press command-J. It's there in the window. Although the View Options window for column view doesn't have a This-window-only/all-windows selector, it is global to all windows. -- Never play strip tarot. Gnarlodiou...

disable "disable dynamic updating?"?
How do I tell Mathematica to stop asking me if I want to "Disable Dynamic Updating"? It's really getting on my nerves. On Dec 13, 12:26 am, "dabro...@indiana.edu" <dabro...@indiana.edu> wrote: > How do I tell Mathematica to stop asking me if I want to "Disable > Dynamic Updating"? It's really getting on my nerves. As is stated in the dialog you mention, edit the values of the TrustedPath and/or UntrustedPath options in the Preferences dialog. Though before doing so, please take a moment to consider the security implications. ...

Intergrating an error function
Hello all, I need to find a way to integrate a complementary error function, eg. integrate erfc(x) over x, for x ranging from some real number to some other real number. I must admit that I'm new to Matlab, but I've already tried a few things out and talked to a few friends who are more familiar with matlab and I haven't gotten any results. Thank you In article <4595yi4guolo@legacy>, brochu@ecf.utoronto.ca (Paul Brochu) wrote: > Hello all, > > I need to find a way to integrate a complementary error function, eg. > integrate erfc(x) over x, for x ranging ...

"There was an error saving the mail"
Eudora 4.2; OS 9.0.4 What's with the "error"? When I see it, I fetch my mail with Mozilla, and throw away some spam; usually that fixes the problem. What's going on? Isaac ...

UNIX SAS
Dear Gurus (or should that be Gurii?), Some of my colleagues and I are experiencing problems with our UNIX SAS9.x installation. It was working fine yesterday, and is working today for some users. Apparently we don't have an actual SAS admin (and I'm not sure we have a UNIX admin, either - benefits of outsourcing, I suppose). One support guy says he thinks we lost a drive overnight and that the first ones in may have been ok, but space quickly ran out such that everyone else is getting the following messages: ERROR: Library WORK does not exist. FATAL: Unable to initialize the...

Parse error?
Hi, Why does GCC returns a parse error on line 42 where I make the root's right child/link point to something new? The following contains a modified insertion function for AA (Andersson) trees. The only links that should be created are those when a value is inserted and it is larger than any other value already in the tree. Otherwise, what is passed replaces a value already in the tree. Note: *no* values passed to this function will be equal. Andersson trees are balanced binary search trees that are simpler to implement than AVL trees. Split performs a right tree rotat...

interrupt disabling question
Pardon me for being paranoid and uncertain. move #$4000,intena+custom # disable interrupts inst1 inst2 move #$c000,intena+custom # enable interrupts Is it possible that a maskable interrupt happens between inst1 and inst2? On 68000 I would be fairly confident to say 'no'. But how is it on 68060? As a paranoid person I might put a few 'nops' after disabling interrupts. This is not a practical problem for me since I'm coding for UAE, and I know how UAE operates. Just curious. -- Heikki Orsila There has yet to be any innovation, new heikki.orsila@e...

Local Jump Error
I get the following error when i execute my code: >>c:/ruby/lib/ruby/1.8/Find.rb:39:in `find': no block given (LocalJumpError) A snippet of my code is as follows: if $file_exception[i] != nil src1 = $file_exception[i].inject(Find.find(src)) {|result, ex|result.reject{|x| File.basename(x) =~ Regexp.new(ex, Regexp::IGNORECASE)}} else src1 = $source end i = i + 1 Find.find(src1).each do |file| matchExp = excep_yyyymmdd.match(File.basename(file)) matchExp1 = excep_ddmmyyyy.match(File.basename(file)) Is there something wrong with my code...

Re: Apache Errors Encountered
Hi Reid, Take a look at my post from March 13, 2003. http://raven.utc.edu/cgi-bin/WA.EXE?A2=3Dind0303B&L=3DHP3000-L&P=3DR23202= &I=3D-3 Regards, Frank Gribbin Potter Anderson & Corroon LLP =20 -----Original Message----- From: HP-3000 Systems Discussion [mailto:HP3000-L@RAVEN.UTC.EDU] On Behalf Of Reid Baxter Sent: Tuesday, November 15, 2005 4:34 PM To: HP3000-L@RAVEN.UTC.EDU Subject: [HP3000-L] Apache Errors Encountered Greetings, I was hoping someone has encountered this error while attempting to stream their Apache background job: :RUN HTTPD.PUB...

starpack
Running a tcl/tk script with wish (under Linux) one gets a 'report' of an untrapped error if such occurs. I have an application which is run as a starpack and would like to be able to have access to the same sort of output if such an error occurs. Can this be done under those circumstances? TIA Rob. Rob wrote: > Running a tcl/tk script with wish (under Linux) one gets a 'report' of an > untrapped error if such occurs. > > I have an application which is run as a starpack and would like to be able > to have access to the same sort of output if such an...

Re: Why suddenly this warning? #5
in addition: '&d1' and '&d2' will not be resolved! So the WHERE clause cannot return what you want! Gerhard On Tue, 4 Nov 2008 23:23:12 -0600, Joe Matise <snoopy369@GMAIL.COM> wrote: >One important thing I haven't seen mentioned so far: your put statement is >BEFORE the macro invocation. Even if you'd declared it as a global macro >variable (%global (var) is the proper syntax for that), it still wouldn't >have been defined based on %same( ) because you hadn't actually run it yet. > >Also, to add to the other thread of discuss...

Disabling Buttons?
How can I disable a button once it has been clicked? I want to prevent the user from clicking on it twice if they have a slow connection. Thanks... Ralph Freshour wrote: > How can I disable a button once it has been clicked? I want to prevent > the user from clicking on it twice if they have a slow connection. > > Thanks... <input type="button" value="Please click me" class="button" onclick="return singleClick(this, 'Please wait...');" /> <script type="text/javascript"> function singleClick(b, s) { // m...

error while sunstudio 12 installation
/SolarisStudio12.2-solaris-x86-pkg-ML.sh2/SolarisStudio12.2-solaris- x86-pkg-ML>. Configuring the installer... Searching for JVM on the system... awk: line 0 (NR=0): Newline in string ../SolarisStudio12.2-solaris-x86-pkg-ML.sh: test: argument expected ...

Error noted in log file #2
Hi, I'm running Sendmail 8.12.6 on Redhat. Quite some time ago (a couple of years?) Sendmail was upgraded from a previous version to this one. While troubleshooting some mail issues for a customer, I saw this in my /var/log/maillog (I don't know how long this has been going on, I just noticed it): Feb 28 12:13:37 Raydeus-Dee sendmail[16366]: NOQUEUE: SYSERR(defang): can not chdir(/var/spool/clientmqueue/): No such file or directory Feb 28 12:22:14 Raydeus-Dee mimedefang-multiplexor[1057]: Slave 0 stderr: can not chdir(/var/spool/clientmqueue/): No such file or directory Feb 28 12:22:...

Disable "Press any key to continue..."
Hello group! I'm trying to find a way to disable the message "Press any key to continue..." in a Universe NT system. The messsage is displayed in a BASIC program. I have tried CRT @(0) in various places in the program, but no luck. I can't use NOPAGE becasue it is not a LIST or SORT. Here is a sample of the program HEADER := \PART NUMBER DESCRIPTION'L'\ HEADER := \--------------------------------- -- ----------\ HEADING HEADER **** Here is BASIC commands with CRT functions. The TERM command controls the page break and the heading. *** I'm l...

reg compilation error scilab 5.0.1 beta version
Hi, I work on scilab beta 5.0.1 beta version. Some times i come across during compilation of programs, i am getting undefined variable: hudhv at exec(\"SCI/modules/\"+mo Has anybody come across similiar error. Any suggestions to fix this bug? Thanks, Karthik Le Mon, 18 Aug 2008 21:00:55 -0700, karthik a écrit: > Hi, > > I work on scilab beta 5.0.1 beta version. Some times i come across > during compilation of programs, i am getting undefined variable: hudhv > at exec(\"SCI/modules/\"+mo Could copy/paste the whole error ? Tha...

Why are there ModelSimAltera warning
Hi, The following is the first example in the DSP book written by U.Meyer Baese. I write a testbench in VHDL to have a simulation. In ModelSimAltera, I find there are a lot of warning (see below) in the first 25 ns. Is it normal? I rewrote the program in Xilinx previously using my own add subroutine. Although the sum was uncertain (in red) in the first 100 ns, there is no such warning. Are there something I can do in the ModelSimAltera to suppress these warning? Thanks in advance. # ** Warning: There is an 'U'|'X'|'W'|'Z'|'-' in an arithmetic ope...

disable index without asterisks in \section commands
Hi, does anyone know whether there's any way to avoid \section (\subsection and so on) appearing in the document index ? I rather don't use \section*{} because I'm referencing documents that I use in other places and I need it to have the section numbering. What I'd like is that if I have a file a.tex: % a.tex ------------------ \section{My Section} % 1. \subsection{My Subsection} % 1.1 ... % ------------------------ I'd like to use it in b.tex without interfering the index % b.tex ------------------ \makeindex .... \input{a} % ------...

Re: DCL Enhancements: Error messages for OPEN and DEFINE #3
Hello, till today I thought that are two things are clear in the how to use OpenVMS: Do never believe, that defaults are every time the same! Often the default behavior does change and if you will program a secure procedure, you should not use defauls Using a bud as a feature is not the right way to use DCL! The OpenVMS engineering do have the right to correct a bug and then? The better way is to report every bug to TCSC and use it in the right way. Best regards Rudolf Wingert ...

Disabling password
My old computer has been passed along to my wife. When I had it, I put in a password on my account. I want to take that off (while retaining the Admin password). I did system pref->security and unchecked require password. Yet it is still asking for it. Did I miss something? Kurt -- America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system, but too early to shoot the bastards."-- Claire Wolfe In article <h-udnRkEKuD70xzNnZ2dnUVZ_rqXnZ2d@earthlink.com>, Kurt Ullman <kurtullman@yahoo.com> wrote: > My old computer has been passed alo...

wish fatal error: invalid command "html"
Hi, I installed TCl/Tk 8.2 I'm trying to run a c project using tcl. It prompts an errors: wish fatal error: invalid command "html" Would you help me to get rid of them,plz? Since you installed it yourself I am going to assume you didn't install Tcllib as well (which has the html package). http://wiki.tcl.tk/12099 HTH Robert I used tcl823.exe. Is it possible to be installed not properly? Robert Hicks wrote: > Since you installed it yourself I am going to assume you didn't install > Tcllib as well (which has the html package). > > http://wiki.tcl.tk/...

How to disable?
I am using gnome-terminal. In that I doesn't want to update the logins when I open a new one. For example after opening a terminal, edit the current profile. In the titles and commands tab there is one option called update logins when command is launched. If I disable that my login in masked from the w and who command. What I need is instead of setting like this when I type gnome-terminal I doesn't want to update logins? Is there any options? ...

uhub0: device problem, disabling port n
Hey, I'm running OpenBSD 3.6, GENERIC, on a very old pc. I've attached a USB controller on PCI, which is being detected without any problems. See dmesg: #v+ .... ohci0 at pci0 dev 3 function 0 "Opti 82C861" rev 0x10: irq 11, version 1.0, legacy support usb0 at ohci0: USB revision 1.0 uhub0: Otpti OHCI root hub, class 9/0, rev 1.00/1.00 addr 1 uhub0: 2 ports with 2 removable, self powered rl0 at pci0 dev 4 function 0 "Realtek 8139" rev 0x10: irq 11 address 00:50:.. .... #v- (See that both rhe rl0 and ohci0 irq == 11?) The problem is, whatever d...