Disabling Winrar Warnings and Errors

Soemtimes when i extract from multiples archives I get a wartning that a
part is
missing. That's fine with me. But winrar gets stuck until I click Cancel
button
and then it moves on to the next archive. Is there a way of configuring it
so that
It will disregard those errors and continues with extraction?

0
asdf
5/21/2006 3:03:32 AM
comp.compression 4666 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

On Sat, 20 May 2006 23:03:32 -0400, "asdf" <asdf@asdf.com> wrote:
>That's fine with me. But winrar gets stuck until I click Cancel
>button and then it moves on to the next archive. Is there a way of configuring it
>so that It will disregard those errors and continues with extraction?

Try this:
When extracting the archive, tick "Keep broken files" under
"Miscellaneous".
I think WinRAR will work then in silence ;-)

-2
hdesmet_weg_
5/21/2006 11:03:16 AM
To take care of confirmation prompts in general:
Buzof
http://www.basta.com/ProdBuzof.htm
Push the Freakin Button Pro
http://www.tlhouse.co.uk/PTFBPro/download.shtml
Autoact (former freeware from PC Magazine - may not run under xp)
http://www.sharemation.com/~white/pcmag_autoact10.rar

0
Room

disable error correction & compression
I am a newbie with this modem stuff. We have an application that uses JH.CommBase the C-sharp dotNet wrapper for win32 Communications Functions. Our App calls different modems automatically without user intervention. For every modem it has the correct parity and baud rate, etc. that it configures the port with and then connects the modem and dials the remote modem sends a couple of commands and hangs up. One of the remote modems now require Error checking and compression to be disabled. I know how to do this manually using the modem config page's Data connection preferences. But ho...

commenting errors flagged as warnings instead of errors
I'm using Visual C++ on Windows Vista. Being "only human", I sometimes use ***************************************/ to underline a section of code instead of the correct /************************************/ I'm surprised by the fact that my mistake generates a warning rather than an error. How does the compiler understand *************************/ ? Thanks On Apr 8, 10:26=A0pm, Comp1...@yahoo.co.uk wrote: > I'm using Visual C++ on Windows Vista. > Being "only human", I sometimes use > ***************************************/ =A0 to ...

no error, no warning
Is will warning or error must be in this code? In my system no error. <?php class Insurance { function clsName() { echo get_class($this); } } Insurance::clsName(); ?> Andrew G. Koptyaev wrote: > Is will warning or error must be in this code? In my system no error. > > <?php > class Insurance > { > function clsName() > { > echo get_class($this); > } > } > Insurance::clsName(); > ?> > > > You need to instantiate an object of your class. $obj_Foo = new Insurance; $obj_Foo->clsName(); You might be trying to run before you can walk. Andrew G. Koptyaev escribi�: > Is will warning or error must be in this code? In my system no error. Enable full error reporting. Find your php.ini file and edit these directives: error_reporting = E_ALL | E_STRICT display_errors = On Then you'll see that your code raises a notice. > <?php > class Insurance > { > function clsName() > { > echo get_class($this); > } > } > Insurance::clsName(); > ?> -- -- http://alvaro.es - �lvaro G. Vicario - Burgos, Spain -- Mi sitio sobre programaci�n web: http://bits.demogracia.com -- Mi web de humor al ba�o Mar�a: http://www.demogracia.com -- ...

Compression should have been disabled
Regarding compression in the SAS online doc, SAS will disable compression if "...not possible for the compressed file to be smaller than an uncompressed one." However, I've experienced a number of occasions where the compressed file was about 50% larger than the uncompressed version. Just wondering why SAS did not disable compression in these cases. The log below shows such an example: /******************************************************/ 379 data lib._history; 380 set allsort; 381 run; NOTE: There were 180248070 observations read from the data set WORK...

When is an error not an error?
The Java language specification claims in: 8.8.7.1 Explicit Constructor Invocations .... "If an anonymous class instance creation expression appears within an explicit constructor invocation statement, then the anonymous class may not refer to any of the enclosing instances of the class whose constructor is being invoked." Helpfully it gives an example: "For example: class Top { int x; class Dummy { Dummy(Object o) {} } class Inside extends Dummy { Inside() { super(new Object() { int r = x; }); // error } Inside(final int y) { super(new Object() { int r = y; }); // correct } } } " Notice the word 'error' in the comment. This example compiles without error and produces the correct code. In what sense is it an 'error'? It is not a compiler error, it is not a runtime error. To quote Douglas Adams "this must be some new meaning of the word 'error' with which I am unfamiliar". Any idea what's gone wrong? In article <gepkhr$rop$1$8302bc10@news.demon.co.uk>, Anon <blackhole@nowhere.com> wrote: > The Java language specification claims in: > 8.8.7.1 Explicit Constructor Invocations [<http://java.sun.com/docs/books/jls/third_edition/html/classes.html#8.8. 7.1>] > Notice the word 'error' in the comment. This example compiles without > error and ...

error and warning
Are warnings equally dangerous like errors ???? What is the difference between errors and warnings ?? asit wrote: > Are warnings equally dangerous like errors ???? Sometimes yes, sometimes even more dangerrous, sometimes less. Make sure you understand what the warning tries to tell you > What is the difference between errors and warnings ?? Usualla errors prevent the compiler to finish it's work, while with warning that (usually) doesn't happen Bye, Jojo In article <0f43d8bb-f186-4857-9fb3-32bcbe309bbc@f10g2000hsf.googlegroups.com>, asit <lipun4u@gmail.com>...

WARNING or ERROR
Hi friends, I often use dataset options like KEEP, DROP, RENAME and WHERE. Sometimes I make a mistake and specify a non-existent variable. Sometimes I get a warning, sometimes I get an error: WARNING: The variable _Rater_ in the DROP, KEEP, or RENAME list has never been referenced. ERROR: The variable _Rater_ in the DROP, KEEP, or RENAME list has never been referenced. The warnings occur with the dataset options in the DATA statement. The errors occur with the dataset options in the SET statement. Non-existent variables in the MODIFY statement yields a warning, while they yield an error in MERGE and UPDATE statements. However the error with the RENAME option is quite different already, so the above error text does never apply to the RENAME option! Furthermore specifying non-existent variable name in a WHERE clause yields an error, both in the DATA and the SET (and comparable) statements. I do not understand why the warnings are warnings and from the viewpoint of consistency between DATA and other statements I would logically expect all of them to be errors too. * TEST PROGRAM ; DATA TestData; x = 1; RUN; DATA KeepData (KEEP=y); SET TestData; RUN; DATA DropData (DROP=y); SET TestData; RUN; DATA RenameData (RENAME=(y=z)); SET TestData; RUN; DATA KeepData; SET TestData (KEEP=z); RUN; DATA KeepData; MODIFY KeepData (KEEP=z); RUN; DATA DropData; SET TestData (DROP=z); RUN; DATA DropData; MERGE TestData TestData (DROP=z); RUN; DATA RenameData; SET Te...

When is an error not an error?
When it's OSS slopware, of course. http://www.angelfire.com/planet/dfs0/Knode_send_error.png On 2006-09-12 02:42, * DFS wrote: > When it's OSS slopware, of course. > > http://www.angelfire.com/planet/dfs0/Knode_send_error.png > Well, some time ago I had a problem with OE - too long reference line to other posts, and OE of course refused to send... then crashed. Should I name it a feature? -- Andrea On Tue, 12 Sep 2006 03:25:29 +0200, Andrea wrote: > On 2006-09-12 02:42, * DFS wrote: >> When it's OSS slopware, of course. >> >> http:/...

warnings as errors?
Is there a way to tell Ruby to treat warnings as errors? When writing my tutorial, I wanted a way to programmatically detect if a function was generating warnings, so I could show that warning on screen. Now I'm in another situation, using drb, where I can't see the warnings. (And I think they are causing these "broken pipe" errors I am getting, but even if they aren't...) I could handle all of these problems if I could tell Ruby to treat warnings as errors. Is there any way to do this? Thanks, Chris ...

Error Handling in VB6
I've only been coding in VB for about 5 months, plese excuse this if it's elementary. I'm creating a program in VB6 which will go through the list of customer accounts in our SQL-2000 database and do some cleanup. For a few hundred of our subcontracted accounts, the USPS ZipFour database for that block of zip codes and street segments hasn't been imported to our database, these accounts cause errors in my program and need to be skipped. I've created an Error handler which is supposed to jump to the end of the loop for my ADODB recordset. It works fine the first...

Warning: error writing VTOC Warning: no backup labels Write label failed
i canot format my new hard disk or use it. i found dublacate action like the following: root@dnuspc02 # format Searching for disks...done c8t60060E8004F3AD000000F3AD00001217d0: configured with capacity of 4.87GB c8t60060E8004F3AD000000F3AD00001218d0: configured with capacity of 4.87GB c8t60060E8004F3AD000000F3AD00001219d0: configured with capacity of 4.87GB c8t60060E8004F3AD000000F3AD00001413d0: configured with capacity of 4.87GB c8t60060E8004F3B6000000F3B600001217d0: configured with capacity of 4.87GB c8t60060E8004F3B6000000F3B600001218d0: configured with capacity of 4.87GB c8t60060E8004F3B6...

Warning: view * : 'empty-zones-enable/disable-empty-zone' not set: disabling RFC 1918 empty zones
Good day, Thanks for the supports, am running a primary DNS server using view on bind version: root@ns1:~# named -v BIND 9.8.1-P1 I always having the above warnings in my syslog file: Sep 22 11:40:56 ns1 named[2121]: Warning: view external-root: 'empty-zones-enable/disable-empty-zone' not set: disabling RFC 1918 empty zones Sep 22 11:40:56 ns1 named[2121]: using built-in root key for view internal-localhost Sep 22 11:40:56 ns1 named[2121]: Warning: view internal-localhost: 'empty-zones-enable/disable-empty-zone' not set: disabling RFC 1918 empty zones May you please assist me on fixing it? -- Kind Regards Eric Kom System Administrator - Metropolitan College _________________________________________ / You are scrupulously honest, frank, and \ | straightforward. Therefore you have few | \ friends. / ----------------------------------------- \ \ .--. |o_o | |:_/ | // \ \ (| Kom | ) /'\_ _/`\ \___)=(___/ 2 Hennie Van Till, White River, 1240 Tel: 013 750 2255 | Fax: 013 750 0105 | Cell: 078 879 1334 erickom@kom.za.net | erickom@metropolitancollege.co.za www.kom.za.net | www.kom.za.org | www.erickom.co.za Key fingerprint: 513E E91A C243 3020 8735 09BB 2DBC 5AD7 A9DA 1EF5 ...

help for an error warning
Hello, this is the first day I use mutt, and i find problems to store read messages in a mailbox...in fact, the program shows me this error warning: 'couldn' t lock /home/username/mbox?' (mbox is the file name of stored messages, right?)... Could you suggest anything, please? Thanks, ALberto Alberto Mazzocato wrote: > Hello, this is the first day I use mutt, and i find problems to store > read messages in a mailbox. In fact, the program shows me this error > warning: 'couldn' t lock /home/username/mbox?' (mbox is the file name > of stored messa...

Re: why is this warning(error) ??????????
SAS_Learner , You can do what you want, Yes you can use a label statement as well as a format statement. Teo things you need to do, lose the parens and the format. Ther label and format statements are giving you the error, teh particular construct of these you have choosen to use are not aplicable within sql. But SQl has its own constructs to achieve the same thing. Try the following: proc sql ; create table test as <---- Need a 'as' here Select Customer Format = $char4. Label ='Customer number ' , Item Format = $char10. Label = 'Item purchased ' , units Format = 8. Label = '# Units purchased ' , unitcost Format = Dollar12.2 Label = 'Unit cost' From < you didnt have anything here but you need to refernece a data set> ; quit ; Toby Dunn From: SAS_learner <proccontents@GMAIL.COM> Reply-To: SAS_learner <proccontents@GMAIL.COM> To: SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU Subject: why is this warning(error) ?????????? Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2006 23:46:02 -0400 Guys I am using SAS 8.2 version on windows xp platform , I am trying to do something like this and I getting this warning in the Log can some body explain me why and how to solve it proc sql ; 36 create table test 37 (customer char(4) , 38 item char(10) , 39 units num, 40 unitcost num(8,2)); NOTE: Table WORK.TEST created, with 0 rows and 4 columns. 41 label customer = ...

Disabling Shadow Errors?
Hello all, Is there a way with Mathematica to turn of those shadow warning messages? For I am deliberately making the same symbols (in different contexts) with a package to process some measurement data, where each measurement gets its own context. Regards, Johan ...

Warning: Storage error
type My_String (Length: Integer := 0) is record Str: String(1..Length); end record; warning: creation of "My_String" object may raise Storage_Error Why this warning? -- Victor Porton - http://portonvictor.org Using n normally defined integer with the bounds set to - 2GB .. 2GB, this type of unbound record size can range from 0 to 2GB. All though today, most systems have 8 to 64 GB of main memory and up to 256 TB ( 2 ** 64 ) of virtual storage the Ada compiler does not know at compile time, the total run-time system memory or how ...

Info about Errors ,warnings..!
Hi all, Where can i get the complete details about the all types of errors and warnings that a C-compiler pops up..?? any pdfs or links or books to refer....! plz help me out.. Regards, Rajshekhar Rajshekhar <rajshekhar3@gmail.com> wrote: > Hi all, > Where can i get the complete details about the all types of errors and > warnings that a C-compiler pops up..?? Most likely you'll find these in the manuals of the compiler in use. There are to many to actually write one documentation that fits all. > > any pdfs or links or books to refer....! > plz help me out....

disable ActiveX warning
I have an HTML file containing some JScript that creates a "WScript.Shell" ActiveX object. When it loads, Internet Explorer says: "An ActiveX control on this page might be unsafe to interact with other parts of the page. Do you want to allow this interaction?" I would like to suppress this message, but even when I set all ActiveX-related security settings to "Enable", it still appears. I also tried to add this file to the Trusted Sites zone. When I clicked Add, it said, "You have entered an invalid wildcard sequence." (I did not use any...

how to disable warning in Maya?
Hi! I keep getting the following waning in my script editor: "Cycle on 'pCube1.translateX' may not evaluate as expected. (Use 'cycleCheck -e off' to disable this warning.)" I have been trying to disable the warning, can anyone help? RC Ummm....what's wrong with using 'cycleCheck -e off' as suggested? > Hi! > I keep getting the following waning in my script editor: > "Cycle on 'pCube1.translateX' may not evaluate as expected. (Use > 'cycleCheck -e off' to disable this warning.)" > I have been ...

Is this workable? .warning .error
OK, so the setting is boostrapping a system that will eventually be able to read from a configuration file or engage in a dialog to determine what Forth implementation (or model) it is loading under, and will know where to go to get implementation-specific code to implement the user's preferences. That will include whether or not error trapping works by ``ABORT'', ``THROW'', or some other mechanism ... and, indeed, if more than one are available, which one the user wants to use. However, there is a buffer overflow possibility at a low level early on, long before that is in place. So, how to get the primitive error handling in place that can be used in both simple and complex systems. The current approach is the following, and the question is whether this is workable or whether there is a hidden pitfall that I don't see. I am using CORE EXT words if the situation arises, and I'll sort out which are going to be dependencies and which will have optional back- up definitions later. [DEFINED] and [UNDEFINED] are defined ... well, very first thing if they are not available from the outset. That's a bootstrap I worked out a long while back. \ .warning prints a cautionary warning ... you will want to use something \ more elaborate than TYPE for full screen applications [UNDEFINED] .warning [IF] ' TYPE VALUE {.warning} : .warning ( ca u -- ) {.warning} EXECUTE [THEN] \ .error prints a cautionary warning, then returns as an exception \...

How to disable a warning message ?
Hi, I have a few create table statements which create temporary tables that has row definitions which exceeds the 8060 size limit, this causes a warning message being generated (Message 1708). Is there a way I can disable/avoid the warning message from being printed ? Thanks, joe Make the columns smaller? I don't believe there's any way to disable the message (at least without making the table smaller) - is there some reason why you can't simply ignore it in your client? Simon ...

Warning treated as error
I am trying to compile a driver code for Windows 2003 server (WNET). DDK 3790 does not support compiling the code with Microsoft Visual C++ Editor. Its Release notes say that we can compile the code in the provided ddk build environment. So I tried with that. Initially while compiling it gave some warnings which it was treating like errors. But there is an option available to avoid this by setting the warning level. But again, in linking the linker is treating some other linking warning as error and I don't have any idea how to avoid it. Also I don't know how to remove that w...

Re: Compression should have been disabled
Hi Dave - I think the key is "not possible". In SAS's view your file was potentially compressible, but in actuality wasn't. Whatever algorithm they use didn't detect your scenario. My experience is that wide files, especially those with large alpha variables compress the best. Narrow files, such as yours with 8 variables, especially if variables are numeric or narrow width character, don't do as well. You would do well to test the results with a subset of your file (10,000 instead of 180 million) before bothering to compress the whole shebang. Look into "obs=" for your program or datastep options. Regards Paul Choate DDS Data Extraction (916) 654-2160 -----Original Message----- From: SAS(r) Discussion [mailto:SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU] On Behalf Of DB01 Sent: Wednesday, February 02, 2005 10:22 AM To: SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU Subject: Compression should have been disabled Regarding compression in the SAS online doc, SAS will disable compression if "...not possible for the compressed file to be smaller than an uncompressed one." However, I've experienced a number of occasions where the compressed file was about 50% larger than the uncompressed version. Just wondering why SAS did not disable compression in these cases. The log below shows such an example: /******************************************************/ 379 data lib._history; 380 set allsort; 381 run; NOTE: There were 180248070 observations re...

Disabling warnings in nlinfit
Any knows how to disable the nlinfit warning when does not converge? > Any knows how to disable the nlinfit warning when does not converge? I hope you know what you're doing, because I would want to see this warning. Anyway, below I illustrate how to do it in R14. I don't know if this would work in an earlier release (I suspect the warning id was not available then), but it would be possible to turn off all warnings in earlier releases. -- Tom % Warning here >> load census >> g = @(p,x) p(1)+p(2)*x.^p(3) g = @(p,x) p(1)+p(2)*x.^p(3) >> b = nlinfit(cdate,po...

Web resources about - Disabling Winrar Warnings and Errors - comp.compression

Facebook Apologizes For Disabling Apps, Launches New Feedback Metrics, Granular Enforcement, Disabled ...
Facebook today apologized for suddenly disabling certain apps last month, saying that it “over-weighted certain types of user feedback, causing ...

Horace Cooper on Disabling Cell Phones in Running Cars - YouTube
National Center adjunct fellow Horace Cooper discusses the dangers and detriments of automatically disabling cell phones through ignition-sensitive ...

Disabling perceptions
All band movies are the same but different, especially this one, writes Craig Mathieson.

Heartbleed bug prompts disabling of public federal government sites
All federal departments using software vulnerable to the so-called Heartbleed bug have been ordered to immediately disable public websites.

Heartbleed bug prompts disabling of federal government public websites - CTV News
The federal tax agency says it expects to have its online services running again this weekend after blocking public access on April 9 due to ...

Heartbleed Bug Prompts Disabling Of Federal Government Public Websites
OTTAWA - The federal tax agency says it expects to have its online services running again this weekend after blocking public access on April ...

Yet another Java vulnerability discovered, researchers recommend disabling browser plug-in
Following an attack on a smaller number of corporate Macs that exploited exploited a flaw in the Java browser plug-in, researchers from security ...

Retailers disabling NFC payments in preparation for new wireless payment method
Google Wallet never really gained popularity. It was fun paying for things by tapping your phone to a sensor, but not enough people knew about ...

Everything you wanted to know about disabling apps on your Android
Pre-installed apps can sleep with the fishes if you know where to look to do it

MX Player Updated With Android 5.0 Support, File Viewing Options, Easy Audio Track Disabling, And More ...
MX Player is now ready for Android Lollipop. No, it's not any prettier than it was before. There's no Material Design to drool over, no bright ...