Disabling Winrar Warnings and Errors

  • submit to reddit
  • Email
  • Follow

Soemtimes when i extract from multiples archives I get a wartning that a
part is
missing. That's fine with me. But winrar gets stuck until I click Cancel
button
and then it moves on to the next archive. Is there a way of configuring it
so that
It will disregard those errors and continues with extraction?

1
Reply asdf 5/21/2006 3:03:32 AM

See related articles to this posting

On Sat, 20 May 2006 23:03:32 -0400, "asdf" <asdf@asdf.com> wrote:
>That's fine with me. But winrar gets stuck until I click Cancel
>button and then it moves on to the next archive. Is there a way of configuring it
>so that It will disregard those errors and continues with extraction?

Try this:
When extracting the archive, tick "Keep broken files" under
"Miscellaneous".
I think WinRAR will work then in silence ;-)

0
Reply hdesmet_weg_ 5/21/2006 11:03:16 AM

To take care of confirmation prompts in general:
Buzof
http://www.basta.com/ProdBuzof.htm
Push the Freakin Button Pro
http://www.tlhouse.co.uk/PTFBPro/download.shtml
Autoact (former freeware from PC Magazine - may not run under xp)
http://www.sharemation.com/~white/pcmag_autoact10.rar

0
Reply Room 5/21/2006 1:13:19 PM
comp.compression 4502 articles. 15 followers. Post

  • submit to reddit
  • Email
  • Follow

Error out instead of warn, i.e. warning('error', id)
In previous versions of Matlab (at least in R2007a), one could set the status of a warning message to be 'error'. This would cause any function encountering that particular warning to error out instead of just issuing a warning. The behavior was undocumented, and apparently has been removed from more recent versions of Matlab. I only recently discovered the error status possibility, but I found this little technique to be very helpful, both to permanently change certain warnings to errors (such as the inexact match error, 'MATLAB:dispatcher:InexactMatch', which used to d...

commenting errors flagged as warnings instead of errors
I'm using Visual C++ on Windows Vista. Being "only human", I sometimes use ***************************************/ to underline a section of code instead of the correct /************************************/ I'm surprised by the fact that my mistake generates a warning rather than an error. How does the compiler understand *************************/ ? Thanks On Apr 8, 10:26=A0pm, Comp1...@yahoo.co.uk wrote: > I'm using Visual C++ on Windows Vista. > Being "only human", I sometimes use > ***************************************/ =A0 to ...

C4701 warning

How to disable the print out of error stack trace in a error message?
Hi, Is there any way to control or redefine error command to not print out stack trace message(while ...)? Regards, Sean Sean wrote: > Is there any way to control or redefine error command to not print out > stack trace message(while ...)? Yes. The precise details will vary a bit depending on exactly how your program is reaching the point where it prints a stack trace. Please describe. -- | Don Porter Mathematical and Computational Sciences Division | | donald.porter@nist.gov Information Technology Laboratory | | http://math.nist.gov/~DPorter/ ...

effective way for disabling javascript disabled warning in adobe reader
There is a way for disabling this annoying warning that tell me that javascript are disabled ? I know it's disabled it's my choice to disable them, and getting this warning, even if i choose to not display it again start to annoy me, and make me consider to go back to version 5 ...

How do I disable warnings?
I've read the documentation for the warnings module, but I'm still unable to figure out how to disable a warning. I'd like to disable this warning: Warning: 'with' will become a reserved keyword in Python 2.6 AFAICT, the following should work. But, it doesn't. import warnings warnings.filterwarnings('ignore',".*'with' will become a reserved keyword.*") What am I doing wrong? -- Grant Edwards grante Yow! And then we could sit at on the hoods of cars at ...

how do I capture errors/warnings from the error list via labview code
I can see the errors and warnings in the error list, but I can not grab the text and process it. I'm assuming that what you want to do is extract information from an error wire. Just wire an Unbundle By Name function to the wire, right click on the function and choose Select Item>Text. No. I want to retrieve the errors and warnings from the compiler. Example: You have written some code, but you have a broken arrow. You hit Ctrl+L and the error list appears. If you have the warnings box checked, you also see warnings like hidden objects etc... I want to capture the warnings from th...

WARNING or ERROR
Hi friends, I often use dataset options like KEEP, DROP, RENAME and WHERE. Sometimes I make a mistake and specify a non-existent variable. Sometimes I get a warning, sometimes I get an error: WARNING: The variable _Rater_ in the DROP, KEEP, or RENAME list has never been referenced. ERROR: The variable _Rater_ in the DROP, KEEP, or RENAME list has never been referenced. The warnings occur with the dataset options in the DATA statement. The errors occur with the dataset options in the SET statement. Non-existent variables in the MODIFY statement yields a warning, while they yield an error in M...

why is this warning(error) ??????????
Guys I am using SAS 8.2 version on windows xp platform , I am trying to do something like this and I getting this warning in the Log can some body explain me why and how to solve it proc sql ; 36 create table test 37 (customer char(4) , 38 item char(10) , 39 units num, 40 unitcost num(8,2)); NOTE: Table WORK.TEST created, with 0 rows and 4 columns. 41 label customer = 'Customer number ' WARNING: This SAS global statement is not supported in PROC SQL. It has been ignored. 42 item = 'Item purchased ' 43 units = '# U...

How to disable a warning?
Here is the code: (from the book "On Lisp", chapter 23) (setq cont #'identity) SBCL complains: undefined variable: CONT The variable "CONT" can't be defined here -- I mean, using "defvar" or "defparameter", other macros depends on this undefined variable to do some tricky things. Is there a way to disable this warning? Then, any code using those macros will not cause warnings? In Visual C++, you can disable a specific type of warnings by: #pragma warning(disable:4786) Is there a similar method in Lisp? Thanks. normanj wrote: > Here is...

error and warning
I am not sure if this is directly related to C or the compiler (Xcode) I am using...but I will ask and see. I have started creating unique C files ( .c and .h) so that I can reuse some of the functions when doing the exercises in K&R. The code below is created in , for example, foo.c. Main.c contains the directive #included <stdio.h> yet unless I include the same directive in foo.h, the error and warning will not go away. My understanding, ( or rather misunderstanding ) was that once declared in main, one need not "redeclare" in foo.h. If this is unique to Xcode, I will a...

error and warning
Are warnings equally dangerous like errors ???? What is the difference between errors and warnings ?? asit wrote: > Are warnings equally dangerous like errors ???? Sometimes yes, sometimes even more dangerrous, sometimes less. Make sure you understand what the warning tries to tell you > What is the difference between errors and warnings ?? Usualla errors prevent the compiler to finish it's work, while with warning that (usually) doesn't happen Bye, Jojo In article <0f43d8bb-f186-4857-9fb3-32bcbe309bbc@f10g2000hsf.googlegroups.com>, asit <lipun4u@gmail.com>...

warnings as errors?
Is there a way to tell Ruby to treat warnings as errors? When writing my tutorial, I wanted a way to programmatically detect if a function was generating warnings, so I could show that warning on screen. Now I'm in another situation, using drb, where I can't see the warnings. (And I think they are causing these "broken pipe" errors I am getting, but even if they aren't...) I could handle all of these problems if I could tell Ruby to treat warnings as errors. Is there any way to do this? Thanks, Chris ...

no error, no warning
Is will warning or error must be in this code? In my system no error. <?php class Insurance { function clsName() { echo get_class($this); } } Insurance::clsName(); ?> Andrew G. Koptyaev wrote: > Is will warning or error must be in this code? In my system no error. > > <?php > class Insurance > { > function clsName() > { > echo get_class($this); > } > } > Insurance::clsName(); > ?> > > > You need to instantiate an object of your class. $obj_Foo = new Insurance; $obj_Foo->clsName(); You might be trying to run before you can ...

Warning and error
HI all, I got the folowing errors and warning in an SPSS syntax(I am using SPSS 13): Warning. Command name: GET DATA >(2101) The column contained no recognized type; defaulting to >"Numeric[8,2]" >* Column 4 >Error # 1. Command name: DATASET >The first word in the line is not recognized as an SPSS command. >This command not executed. >Error # 1. Command name: DATASET >The first word in the line is not recognized as an SPSS command. >This command not executed. The SPSS syntax is as folows:*loading the excel file containing the...

Error Handling in VB6
I've only been coding in VB for about 5 months, plese excuse this if it's elementary. I'm creating a program in VB6 which will go through the list of customer accounts in our SQL-2000 database and do some cleanup. For a few hundred of our subcontracted accounts, the USPS ZipFour database for that block of zip codes and street segments hasn't been imported to our database, these accounts cause errors in my program and need to be skipped. I've created an Error handler which is supposed to jump to the end of the loop for my ADODB recordset. It works fine the first...

Warning: error writing VTOC Warning: no backup labels Write label failed
i canot format my new hard disk or use it. i found dublacate action like the following: root@dnuspc02 # format Searching for disks...done c8t60060E8004F3AD000000F3AD00001217d0: configured with capacity of 4.87GB c8t60060E8004F3AD000000F3AD00001218d0: configured with capacity of 4.87GB c8t60060E8004F3AD000000F3AD00001219d0: configured with capacity of 4.87GB c8t60060E8004F3AD000000F3AD00001413d0: configured with capacity of 4.87GB c8t60060E8004F3B6000000F3B600001217d0: configured with capacity of 4.87GB c8t60060E8004F3B6000000F3B600001218d0: configured with capacity of 4.87GB c8t60060E8004F3B6...

warning:impact:2217 error shows in the status register, CRC Error Bit is NOT 0.
Ok here's the story. I developed a message stream using a 32Mhz clock fpga putting out 64 bits asynchronously using a dividing the clock by 8*2_000_000 (where 2_000_000 is the baud rate, I know that's very fast for a baud rate) to get the sample rate for the bits. this resulted in a 2.00000 perfect divisor for the sampling rate for the comm line. I switched to a 40Mhz clock fpga, and with keeping the 8 and 2_000_000 numbers constant, my previous perfect divisor for the sampling rate now shifts to 40M/(8*2M) == 2.5, and a bad drift occurs. So I think no problem lets just use 10 samp...

Warning: view * : 'empty-zones-enable/disable-empty-zone' not set: disabling RFC 1918 empty zones
Good day, Thanks for the supports, am running a primary DNS server using view on bind version: root@ns1:~# named -v BIND 9.8.1-P1 I always having the above warnings in my syslog file: Sep 22 11:40:56 ns1 named[2121]: Warning: view external-root: 'empty-zones-enable/disable-empty-zone' not set: disabling RFC 1918 empty zones Sep 22 11:40:56 ns1 named[2121]: using built-in root key for view internal-localhost Sep 22 11:40:56 ns1 named[2121]: Warning: view internal-localhost: 'empty-zones-enable/disable-empty-zone' not set: disabling RFC 1918 empty zon...

Is this workable? .warning .error
OK, so the setting is boostrapping a system that will eventually be able to read from a configuration file or engage in a dialog to determine what Forth implementation (or model) it is loading under, and will know where to go to get implementation-specific code to implement the user's preferences. That will include whether or not error trapping works by ``ABORT'', ``THROW'', or some other mechanism ... and, indeed, if more than one are available, which one the user wants to use. However, there is a buffer overflow possibility at a low level early on, long before that is i...

disable ActiveX warning
I have an HTML file containing some JScript that creates a "WScript.Shell" ActiveX object. When it loads, Internet Explorer says: "An ActiveX control on this page might be unsafe to interact with other parts of the page. Do you want to allow this interaction?" I would like to suppress this message, but even when I set all ActiveX-related security settings to "Enable", it still appears. I also tried to add this file to the Trusted Sites zone. When I clicked Add, it said, "You have entered an invalid wildcard sequence." (I did not use any...

Info about Errors ,warnings..!
Hi all, Where can i get the complete details about the all types of errors and warnings that a C-compiler pops up..?? any pdfs or links or books to refer....! plz help me out.. Regards, Rajshekhar Rajshekhar <rajshekhar3@gmail.com> wrote: > Hi all, > Where can i get the complete details about the all types of errors and > warnings that a C-compiler pops up..?? Most likely you'll find these in the manuals of the compiler in use. There are to many to actually write one documentation that fits all. > > any pdfs or links or books to refer....! > plz help me out....

Disable Error beep
Is it possible to disable that error beep from Matlab R2010a? It's quite annoying cause it's coming from the mac itself and not through the speakers... Help much appreciated. Dear EriK! > Is it possible to disable that error beep from Matlab R2010a? It's quite annoying cause it's coming from the mac itself and not through the speakers... Help much appreciated. The sound is comming from the Mac itself without taking the way through the speakers?! That's purely magic. How do you think that the Mac creates the sound? Although you could disable the error beep of t...

How to disable a warning message ?
Hi, I have a few create table statements which create temporary tables that has row definitions which exceeds the 8060 size limit, this causes a warning message being generated (Message 1708). Is there a way I can disable/avoid the warning message from being printed ? Thanks, joe Make the columns smaller? I don't believe there's any way to disable the message (at least without making the table smaller) - is there some reason why you can't simply ignore it in your client? Simon ...