I am coming from a long road

Hello.........

I am coming from a long road of software development,
i have specialized more on parallel computing and it
has allowed me to bring you also my Parallel archiver,
now i am implementing a GUI interface to a system that uses my Parallel
Archiver, this system doesn't look as zip or 7Zip , because
they use an innefficient way so when you delete a file from
a big archive it will take too much time, so the
delete function doesn't scale on 7Zip or Zip, so
i am actually implementing a new system as a command line
and GUI that is more efficient than 7Zip or Zip in many ways
and that works on windows.. the GUI interface will support Drag and Drop
and passing file from the Clipboard and it will support 3 compression
algorithms: Zstd and LZ4 and LZMA, so stay tuned i am
actually implementing it.

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.
0
Ramine
11/26/2016 9:17:38 PM
comp.compression 4696 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow