Interdynamics SF-275 Safari 12-Volt Air Compressor with Storage Case

  • submit to reddit
  • Email
  • Follow

Price:$29.36
Image: http:///image.php?id=B000COBP9O
Best deal: http:///index.php?id=B000COBP9O

Interdynamics Safari 12-Volt Air Compressor with Storage Case is a power packed high performance portable compressor protected in a rugged storage case. It features an extra large motor and external cooling fan providing fast inflation of recreational vehicles as well as standard car tires. This air compressor exhibits long-life and hours of non-stop performance. The work light may be used as a hand held work light or as a hazard light. It fills all tires to their peak rated pressure with ease.

0
Reply Aumick 5/22/2009 1:23:59 AM

See related articles to this posting

comp.compression 4503 articles. 14 followers. Post

Skil 2487-06 12 Volt 2-speed 3/8-Inch drill/driver w/ Stud finder, 2 batteries, 3hr charger & case
Price:$144.84 Image: http://megadiscountguru.info/image.php?id=B0000C6DXI Best deal: http://megadiscountguru.info/index.php?id=B0000C6DXI Includes 12 Volt 2-Speed Cordless 3/8" Drill/Driver w/ Stud Finder - 2487-06-RT, 2 Batteries, 3-Hour Charger, Stud-Finder, Carrying Case ACCESSORIES: Skil 90921 Quick Change 21 Piece Drilling and Driving Set in Plastic Case:http://megadiscountguru.info/index.php?id=B000BMAMKA Skil 90119 119 Piece Drilling and Driving Set in Plastic Case:http://megadiscountguru.info/index.php?id=B000BMAMIW Skil 90084 84-Piece Drilling and Driving Set in P...

Case: Storage and clustering with shared storage
This is something I've been wondering about for some time, on the topic of storage and clustering with shared storage. I haven't been able to find much in documentation, or not specific to my question, so I'll hereby be inquiring. I have a U320 SCSI RAID disk array, offering two physical channels (as is most common). I added an extra dual channel U320 HBA, an HP A7173A (LSI1030) in one of my systems, so there should be four buses total (PKA, PKB, PKC and PKD). The way I have things, or prefer to have it, is that PKA and PKB will be for internal disks and with PKC and PKD are av...

Case: Storage and clustering with shared storage [repost]
This is something I've been wondering about for some time, on the topic of storage and clustering with shared storage. I haven't been able to find much in documentation, or not specific to my question, so I'll hereby be inquiring. I have a U320 SCSI RAID disk array, offering two physical channels (as is most common). I added an extra dual channel U320 HBA, an HP A7173A (LSI1030) in one of my systems, so there should be four buses total (PKA, PKB, PKC and PKD). The way I have things, or prefer to have it, is that PKA and PKB will be for internal disks and with PKC and PKD are av...

Metal Air Mini Air Compressor W / Hose
Price:$35.92 Image: http://discountadvisor.info/image.php?id=B000RLBMLS Best deal: http://discountadvisor.info/index.php?id=B000RLBMLS Features: 12 VDC Fast Inflation: (Aprox. 3 Min to inflate a 265/75R16 tire from 15 to 32 PSI) Powerful Direct Drive Oiless Motor Thermal Overload Protection Direct To Battery Clamps: For better performance Include: 15 Ft Re-Coil Hose Quick Coupler 3 Pcs Inflating Needles Carrying Canvas Bag Weight: 7.45 Lbs ...

PerfectDisk 12 Professional 12.0.0.275
Every time you use your computer, even when it's brand new, the files on your PC or laptop will continuously become fragmented. This means that these files are split into millions of pieces, and this occurs even more so when you go to add, modify and delete them. So when you go to access a file - even just to read it - it will take much longer than necessary because Windows has to first find each piece of the file before you can even see it. This makes using your computer, and doing everything you want, much slower than it should be. Fragmentation also leads to much slower boot tim...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~ AIR COMPRESSOR ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
.. ~~~***~~~ ================================================== ================================================== ENTER HERE: >>> http://my-best-web.com/3/air-compressor <<< ================================================== ================================================== .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. ...

Starrett 120Z-12 12-Inch Dial Caliper with Case
Price:$331.00 Image: http://megadealfinder.info/image.php?id=B0002FUMMO Best deal: http://megadealfinder.info/index.php?id=B0002FUMMO Dial - Calipers Maximum Measuring: 12 Range Per Revolution: 0.100 In. Graduation: 0.001 In. Face Color: White Material: Stainless Steel ACCESSORIES: Measuring, Marking, and Layout: A Builder's Guide:http://megadealfinder.info/index.php?id=1561583359 This Old House (1-year):http://megadealfinder.info/index.php?id=B00005R8BL ...

Ape Case Hand-Held Carrying Case For PSP
List Price:$14.29 Image: http://bestdeallocator.info/image.php?id=B00164D66E Best price found: http://bestdeallocator.info/index.php?id=B00164D66E Made with a heavy-duty woven nylon that is padded and water-resistantSignature yellow interior makes it easy to find what's insideSeven compartments/pockets including four inside pockets to hold and organize accessoriesIncludes a clasp hook for hanging on a backpack or belt loop ...

JDS Company 14006 8-12 Air-Tech High Efficiency Air Filtration System
Price:$589.00 Image: http:///image.php?id=B0000223XN Best deal: http:///index.php?id=B0000223XN My air cleaner was delivered on time by FED X. The delivery guy helped me get it into my garage shop. When I opened it up the only damage I noticed was to the top of the air handler. It looked like someone had crimped a shipping band too tightly without adequate protection under it. The damage was minor and can't be seen once the system is in place next to the ceiling. This system is heavy and awkward to handle. It will take two people to get it in place. Three would make it si...

Is it non DICOM compliant for the Storage SCP to change Upper Case PN to Mixed Case PN?
Is it non DICOM compliant for the Storage SCP to change Upper Case PN to Mixed Case PN? The SCU sends the storage SCP "LASTNAME^FIRSTNAME" In a C-FIND response, the SCP sends the SCU "Lastname^Firstname" changing patient name to lower case except the first character. DICOM standard 2003 PS 3.4-2003, page 18 section B4 states: Level 2 (Full). Level 2 conformance indicates that all Type 1 , Type 2, and Type 3 Attributes defined in the Information Object Definition associated with the SOP Class will be stored and may be accessed. The SCP may, but is not requ...

FA: APPLE II Software - 2 Packages - 12 Music Games
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5780100726 ...

Strategic Management: Concepts and Cases, 12/E Fred David Case Solution Manual and test bank is available at affordable prices. Email me at allsolutionmanuals11[at]gmail.com if you need to buy thi
Strategic Management: Concepts and Cases, 12/E Fred David Case Solution Manual and test bank is available at affordable prices. Email me at allsolutionmanuals11[at]gmail.com if you need to buy this. All emails will be answered ASAP. ...

12 Volt C64
Hello. I've been studying this for some weeks. I want to see if I can manage to run a C64-C (small board) off 12V DC power. The first step was getting an adapter, to obtain the necessary 5V DC. After some poking, I've come up with one that gives 4.98V (tested with an artificial load attached) and is rated 2A. It should be OK, I think. The other problem is the 9V AC input. I checked a lot of documents and studied different possibilities. There is a point on the motherboard where a voltage is generated, to power the SID chip and some other things. According to the schematics, this volt...

12 volt monitors.
Any full sized LCD monitors - say 17" or so - that can be run off 12 volts natively? -- *Half the people in the world are below average. Dave Plowman dave@davenoise.co.uk London SW To e-mail, change noise into sound. "Dave Plowman (News)" <dave@davenoise.co.uk> wrote: > Any full sized LCD monitors - say 17" or so - that can be run off 12 > volts natively? Yes, many of them as long as they have a separate 12 volt power supply. They typically take about 2-3 amps. I know the Dell ones at school have a 12V 3A power supp...

commissioning of an air compressor
i would like you to HELP me the above mentioned subject.i want to commission and carry out the actual commissioning of an air compressor. i`ve to rig this up with a computer( which will act as a controller)using MATLAB. You can use the Data Acquisition Toolbox to connect up to sensors, actuators, etc. http://www.mathworks.com/products/daq/ -Rob -- Rob Purser Data Acquisition Engineer The MathWorks rob.purser@mathworks.com "sebolao" <kseboolao@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message news:ef132ac.-1@webx.raydaftYaTP... > i would like you to HELP me the above mentioned subject.i wa...

SF-12 syntax
Hi: I was wondering if anyone had syntax for scoring the SF-12. We have the official software from the survey administrators and plan to use it, as directed for our publications. But we have to present at a conference fairly quickly and it would be nice to be able to score something quickly beforehand. I have seen some ado files written for Stata that I could certainly use and then convert the data. But...I was wondering if anyone had anything here..... Marc On Mar 4, 2:54=A0pm, mcap <mca...@yahoo.com> wrote: > Hi: > > =A0 I was wondering if anyone h...

12 volt printers
Does anyone have any information about 12 volt printers, especially for use on boats to print out weather faxes, etc. I can't find information about manufacturers or access to products. Seems like a good way to go would be an inexpensive small inverter. I have seen cigarette lighter plug-ins for under $20 that would give you enough 110VAC to run a printer and a computer. One of my co0workers uses on to run her laptop on a Verizon internet card while driving on trips. jeffe wrote: > Does anyone have any information about 12 volt printers, especially for > use on bo...

12 Volt Car Vacuum
List Price:$27.99 Image: http://bestdeallocator.info/image.php?id=B001PFNTZM Best price found: http://bestdeallocator.info/index.php?id=B001PFNTZM Plugs Directly into Your Cigarette Lighter Socket Lightweight Design and Powerful Quiet Motor Reusable Washable Filter Carpet-Brush and Crevice-Tool Store on the Unit 10' Power Cord ...

I Downloaded Safari at 8:12
LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!!!! zar a wrote: > LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!!!! > > Z will be the first one to manage to get his system infected. ...

Simulink Air Compressor Model
Hi, I was wondering if anyone had a simple compressor simulation using position as an input and outputing pressure. I am working on one, but I keep getting large spikes when I try to implement the compressor equations. Thanks, Dave Hey Dave, I am also working on same topic. Air compressor modeling using simulink, If you have found out something related to that can you please send me information on shreyas514@gmail.com. ? SHREYAS "dave farnia" <dkfarnia@wisc.edu> wrote in message <eecdf57.-1@webx.raydaftYaTP>... > Hi, > I was wondering if anyone ha...

Case fan air flow
Which direction should the air flow on a case fan? I have it sucking in but find no difference in the cpu or case temperature. The manufacturer (Enermax) indicates it's reversible, but the speed control knob doesn't appear to be removable. Does anyone else use Enermax? Jon Cosby "Jon" <nospam@jcosby.com> wrote in message news:1124830273.236015.88070@g14g2000cwa.googlegroups.com... > Which direction should the air flow on a case fan? I have it sucking in > but find no difference in the cpu or case temperature. The manufacturer > (Enermax) indic...

12-volt car adapter
I'm seriously considering replacing my Windoze based Dell laptop with a MacBook. One of the things I do with my laptop is use it as a navigation device while driving my RV back and forth across the country. I have a 12- volt adapter that I plug into the 12-volt accessory socket to keep the laptop perking along for the 8 to 10 hours I'm on the road each day. I see that Apple offers a product, Magsafe-Airline-Adapter, for powering the Macbook while flying but Apple warns against using this product in a car. So, are there third-party 12-volt car power adapters for the M...

HOW TO Choose Very best AIR COMPRESSOR
Date: Wed, 06 Jun 2012 04:14:10 +0200 Mime-Version: 1.0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1 Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit User-Agent: www.newsland.it X-NL-Posting-Ip: 193.107.19.58 X-NL-Posting-Site: www.newsland.it X-NL-St: Trp.12Jun06@st.mynl.it X-HTTP-Posting-Host: 193.107.19.58 Organization: http://www.newsland.it/ composed by hsm 2012-06-06 Buy Maxgxl-maxwlx-maxnfuse At Max International Wholesale Cost <br>MaxGXL increases your body's potential to produce essentially the most powerful antioxidant in the planet by up to 292%! The most potent antioxidant...

and in case my version is older than 12.0?
Hello! First, thank you for this precios hint. If I conclude correctly, there will be no way of solving my desire, in case my SPSS version is older than 12.0? best regards, thomas Ups, sorry, forgot to reply to the thread..... This message refers to the problem with taking over values from SPSS output tables....OMS seems to be a solution. tohenning schrieb: > Hello! > > First, thank you for this precios hint. > > If I conclude correctly, there will be no way of solving my desire, in > case my SPSS version is older than 12.0? > > best...