Interdynamics SF-275 Safari 12-Volt Air Compressor with Storage Case

  • submit to reddit
  • Email
  • Follow

Price:$29.36
Image: http:///image.php?id=B000COBP9O
Best deal: http:///index.php?id=B000COBP9O

Interdynamics Safari 12-Volt Air Compressor with Storage Case is a power packed high performance portable compressor protected in a rugged storage case. It features an extra large motor and external cooling fan providing fast inflation of recreational vehicles as well as standard car tires. This air compressor exhibits long-life and hours of non-stop performance. The work light may be used as a hand held work light or as a hazard light. It fills all tires to their peak rated pressure with ease.

0
Reply Aumick 5/22/2009 1:23:59 AM

See related articles to this posting

comp.compression 4518 articles. 14 followers. Post

12 12 12 12....
I'm boxing up books and had to throw away my second MR&C. I love the book dearly but would like them to prevail on their publisher to get better bindings on it. The F2003 standard made the cut and is traveling at book rate. I thought of fortran today as we passed through our 12/12 event. I seem to be confused right now on how long it happened. If it's been since 12 began, then that's 12 months plus when 12 12 began which is 12 days plus when 12 12 12 began, which is 12 seconds .... but then, since the choice of a spatial-temporal origin is arbitrary...

Case: Storage and clustering with shared storage
This is something I've been wondering about for some time, on the topic of storage and clustering with shared storage. I haven't been able to find much in documentation, or not specific to my question, so I'll hereby be inquiring. I have a U320 SCSI RAID disk array, offering two physical channels (as is most common). I added an extra dual channel U320 HBA, an HP A7173A (LSI1030) in one of my systems, so there should be four buses total (PKA, PKB, PKC and PKD). The way I have things, or prefer to have it, is that PKA and PKB will be for internal disks and with PKC and PKD are av...

Case: Storage and clustering with shared storage [repost]
This is something I've been wondering about for some time, on the topic of storage and clustering with shared storage. I haven't been able to find much in documentation, or not specific to my question, so I'll hereby be inquiring. I have a U320 SCSI RAID disk array, offering two physical channels (as is most common). I added an extra dual channel U320 HBA, an HP A7173A (LSI1030) in one of my systems, so there should be four buses total (PKA, PKB, PKC and PKD). The way I have things, or prefer to have it, is that PKA and PKB will be for internal disks and with PKC and PKD are av...

Skil 2487-06 12 Volt 2-speed 3/8-Inch drill/driver w/ Stud finder, 2 batteries, 3hr charger & case
Price:$144.84 Image: http://megadiscountguru.info/image.php?id=B0000C6DXI Best deal: http://megadiscountguru.info/index.php?id=B0000C6DXI Includes 12 Volt 2-Speed Cordless 3/8" Drill/Driver w/ Stud Finder - 2487-06-RT, 2 Batteries, 3-Hour Charger, Stud-Finder, Carrying Case ACCESSORIES: Skil 90921 Quick Change 21 Piece Drilling and Driving Set in Plastic Case:http://megadiscountguru.info/index.php?id=B000BMAMKA Skil 90119 119 Piece Drilling and Driving Set in Plastic Case:http://megadiscountguru.info/index.php?id=B000BMAMIW Skil 90084 84-Piece Drilling and Driving Set in P...

Metal Air Mini Air Compressor W / Hose
Price:$35.92 Image: http://discountadvisor.info/image.php?id=B000RLBMLS Best deal: http://discountadvisor.info/index.php?id=B000RLBMLS Features: 12 VDC Fast Inflation: (Aprox. 3 Min to inflate a 265/75R16 tire from 15 to 32 PSI) Powerful Direct Drive Oiless Motor Thermal Overload Protection Direct To Battery Clamps: For better performance Include: 15 Ft Re-Coil Hose Quick Coupler 3 Pcs Inflating Needles Carrying Canvas Bag Weight: 7.45 Lbs ...

PerfectDisk 12 Professional 12.0.0.275
Every time you use your computer, even when it's brand new, the files on your PC or laptop will continuously become fragmented. This means that these files are split into millions of pieces, and this occurs even more so when you go to add, modify and delete them. So when you go to access a file - even just to read it - it will take much longer than necessary because Windows has to first find each piece of the file before you can even see it. This makes using your computer, and doing everything you want, much slower than it should be. Fragmentation also leads to much slower boot tim...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~ AIR COMPRESSOR ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
.. ~~~***~~~ ================================================== ================================================== ENTER HERE: >>> http://my-best-web.com/3/air-compressor <<< ================================================== ================================================== .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. ...

Starrett 120Z-12 12-Inch Dial Caliper with Case
Price:$331.00 Image: http://megadealfinder.info/image.php?id=B0002FUMMO Best deal: http://megadealfinder.info/index.php?id=B0002FUMMO Dial - Calipers Maximum Measuring: 12 Range Per Revolution: 0.100 In. Graduation: 0.001 In. Face Color: White Material: Stainless Steel ACCESSORIES: Measuring, Marking, and Layout: A Builder's Guide:http://megadealfinder.info/index.php?id=1561583359 This Old House (1-year):http://megadealfinder.info/index.php?id=B00005R8BL ...

Ape Case Hand-Held Carrying Case For PSP
List Price:$14.29 Image: http://bestdeallocator.info/image.php?id=B00164D66E Best price found: http://bestdeallocator.info/index.php?id=B00164D66E Made with a heavy-duty woven nylon that is padded and water-resistantSignature yellow interior makes it easy to find what's insideSeven compartments/pockets including four inside pockets to hold and organize accessoriesIncludes a clasp hook for hanging on a backpack or belt loop ...

JDS Company 14006 8-12 Air-Tech High Efficiency Air Filtration System
Price:$589.00 Image: http:///image.php?id=B0000223XN Best deal: http:///index.php?id=B0000223XN My air cleaner was delivered on time by FED X. The delivery guy helped me get it into my garage shop. When I opened it up the only damage I noticed was to the top of the air handler. It looked like someone had crimped a shipping band too tightly without adequate protection under it. The damage was minor and can't be seen once the system is in place next to the ceiling. This system is heavy and awkward to handle. It will take two people to get it in place. Three would make it si...

Is it non DICOM compliant for the Storage SCP to change Upper Case PN to Mixed Case PN?
Is it non DICOM compliant for the Storage SCP to change Upper Case PN to Mixed Case PN? The SCU sends the storage SCP "LASTNAME^FIRSTNAME" In a C-FIND response, the SCP sends the SCU "Lastname^Firstname" changing patient name to lower case except the first character. DICOM standard 2003 PS 3.4-2003, page 18 section B4 states: Level 2 (Full). Level 2 conformance indicates that all Type 1 , Type 2, and Type 3 Attributes defined in the Information Object Definition associated with the SOP Class will be stored and may be accessed. The SCP may, but is not requ...

ANN: 12-12-12 SALE
Beginning 12-12-12 Until 12-31-12 Enter coupon id: 12-12-12 on our order form to receive 12% off entire order. This discount applies to everything: All products, all upgrades, subscription renewals. Enabling Simplicity New Customers: http://www.EnablingSimplicity.com/ Existing Customers: https://my.enablingsimplicity.com/ ...

FA: APPLE II Software - 2 Packages - 12 Music Games
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5780100726 ...

Strategic Management: Concepts and Cases, 12/E Fred David Case Solution Manual and test bank is available at affordable prices. Email me at allsolutionmanuals11[at]gmail.com if you need to buy thi
Strategic Management: Concepts and Cases, 12/E Fred David Case Solution Manual and test bank is available at affordable prices. Email me at allsolutionmanuals11[at]gmail.com if you need to buy this. All emails will be answered ASAP. ...

12 Volt C64
Hello. I've been studying this for some weeks. I want to see if I can manage to run a C64-C (small board) off 12V DC power. The first step was getting an adapter, to obtain the necessary 5V DC. After some poking, I've come up with one that gives 4.98V (tested with an artificial load attached) and is rated 2A. It should be OK, I think. The other problem is the 9V AC input. I checked a lot of documents and studied different possibilities. There is a point on the motherboard where a voltage is generated, to power the SID chip and some other things. According to the schematics, this volt...

12 volt monitors.
Any full sized LCD monitors - say 17" or so - that can be run off 12 volts natively? -- *Half the people in the world are below average. Dave Plowman dave@davenoise.co.uk London SW To e-mail, change noise into sound. "Dave Plowman (News)" <dave@davenoise.co.uk> wrote: > Any full sized LCD monitors - say 17" or so - that can be run off 12 > volts natively? Yes, many of them as long as they have a separate 12 volt power supply. They typically take about 2-3 amps. I know the Dell ones at school have a 12V 3A power supp...

commissioning of an air compressor
i would like you to HELP me the above mentioned subject.i want to commission and carry out the actual commissioning of an air compressor. i`ve to rig this up with a computer( which will act as a controller)using MATLAB. You can use the Data Acquisition Toolbox to connect up to sensors, actuators, etc. http://www.mathworks.com/products/daq/ -Rob -- Rob Purser Data Acquisition Engineer The MathWorks rob.purser@mathworks.com "sebolao" <kseboolao@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message news:ef132ac.-1@webx.raydaftYaTP... > i would like you to HELP me the above mentioned subject.i wa...

SF-12 syntax
Hi: I was wondering if anyone had syntax for scoring the SF-12. We have the official software from the survey administrators and plan to use it, as directed for our publications. But we have to present at a conference fairly quickly and it would be nice to be able to score something quickly beforehand. I have seen some ado files written for Stata that I could certainly use and then convert the data. But...I was wondering if anyone had anything here..... Marc On Mar 4, 2:54=A0pm, mcap <mca...@yahoo.com> wrote: > Hi: > > =A0 I was wondering if anyone h...

12 volt printers
Does anyone have any information about 12 volt printers, especially for use on boats to print out weather faxes, etc. I can't find information about manufacturers or access to products. Seems like a good way to go would be an inexpensive small inverter. I have seen cigarette lighter plug-ins for under $20 that would give you enough 110VAC to run a printer and a computer. One of my co0workers uses on to run her laptop on a Verizon internet card while driving on trips. jeffe wrote: > Does anyone have any information about 12 volt printers, especially for > use on bo...

air pollution picture of air pollution indoor air pollution air pollution air pollution cause adfunk
Air Quality Index Levels of Health Concern. Numerical Value. Meaning. Good, 0-50, Air quality is considered satisfactory, and air pollution poses little or no risk. Air pollution data, ozone forecasting, information about public health and environmental effects of Air & Radiation Air pollution, clean air, and air quality information is provided Air Pollution Indoor & Outdoor Air Pollution. But did you know that air pollution also can exist inside homes and other buildings? http://www.geocities.com/flight_fare/Air5.htm air pollution 1430 picture of air pollution ...

12/12/12 RGB dump files
Hi, Given SGI's tradition at 12bit per component gfx, I wonder whether there ever was some file format capable of storing a 12/12/12 or 12/12/12/12 dump *without* converting the pixel values to [0,65535] or [-32768,32767] range (ie: just saving the original [0,4095] range as is). Well, of course it's possible to save a 16/16/16 file with [0,4095] values, although it would be a useless file (ie: almost black) unless I write a custom viewer for that. I believe 12/12/12 (or at least 12bit grayscale) was used a lot by medical users. So, it would make sense that they used a ...

( paypal payment )( www.honest-shop.cn )Air Jordans Air Jordans 1 Air Jordans 2 Air Jordans 3 Air Jordans 3.5 Air Jordans 4 Air Jordans 4.5 Air Jordans 5 Air Jordans 6
5ive jungle (paypal payment)(www.honest-shop.cn ) 10deep (paypal payment)(www.honest-shop.cn ) adidas coat (paypal payment)(www.honest-shop.cn ) A&F (paypal payment)(www.honest-shop.cn ) Afliction (paypal payment)(www.honest-shop.cn ) AKA STASH HOUSE (paypal payment)(www.honest-shop.cn ) Armani shirt (paypal payment)(www.honest-shop.cn ) Artful Dudger (paypal payment)(www.honest-shop.cn ) Bape hoodies (paypal payment)(www.honest-shop.cn ) BBC hoodies (paypal payment)(www.honest-shop.cn ) brm (paypal payment)(www.honest-shop.cn ) Christan Audigier (paypal paymen...

12/12 killed

12 Volt Car Vacuum
List Price:$27.99 Image: http://bestdeallocator.info/image.php?id=B001PFNTZM Best price found: http://bestdeallocator.info/index.php?id=B001PFNTZM Plugs Directly into Your Cigarette Lighter Socket Lightweight Design and Powerful Quiet Motor Reusable Washable Filter Carpet-Brush and Crevice-Tool Store on the Unit 10' Power Cord ...