loli, loli bbs, bbs loli

http://kellykreations.com/loli-galleries.html
http://kellykreations.com/loli-board.html
http://kellykreations.com/loli-gallery-samples.html
http://kellykreations.com/young-loli-bbs.html
http://kellykreations.com/loli-hentai.html
comp.compression 4696 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

ATARI BBS GATEWAY (links to all Atari BBS's on one BBS!)
FamilyNet International Newsgate A long time & stable Dallas BBS, The Prison Board, has offered to provide a "Favorites page" for the Atari BBS users. Other users (like Tcropper) and I provided an up to date BBS list of the active Atari sites out there, and Rueben (PB Sysop) created a place you can go to, bring up an Atari telnet menu, and go directly to that Atari BBS. icon_smile.gif (Recently a Commodore BBS list has been added too.) Ever been curious to see the online world of Atari computers? Come check out the Prison Board BBS: 972-329-0781 (this number goo...

ATARI BBS GATEWAY (links to all Atari BBS's on one BBS!)
FamilyNet International Newsgate A long time & stable Dallas BBS, The Prison Board, has offered to provide a "Favorites page" for the Atari BBS users. Other users (like Tcropper) and I provided an up to date BBS list of the active Atari sites out there, and Rueben (PB Sysop) created a place you can go to, bring up an Atari telnet menu, and go directly to that Atari BBS. icon_smile.gif (Recently a Commodore BBS list has been added too.) Ever been curious to see the online world of Atari computers? Come check out the Prison Board BBS: 972-329-0781 (this number good for people want to try out Atari modems, and dialup means.) 216.62.20.217 (This IP number is great for Lantronix users, and has not changed for a considerable time.) [IP Still accurate April 13, 2008] (also telnet://rdfig.net) Trying to dial in with a stock Atari 300/1200 baud modem? You poor soul! But this has been less painful with a new feature. When you log in and the BBS asks for your log in name type "*[First name] [last name] [password]" and you'll skip over the log in screens and get taken directly to the main menu. Never has the online Atari world been so easy to access from your Atari computer. Simply call up the above system, get to the main menu, X for the internet menu, and then A for the Atari menu. From there, it is simply a matter of hitting 1 through 9 for the Atari BBS's. Atari BBS's in many cases run on real Atari compute...

(BBS AD) Particles! BBS
Particles! BBS ============== http://www.particles.org, telnet://particlesbbs.dyndns.org:6400, telnet://particlesbbs.hopto.org:6400 Been around since 1992... which is like, an eternity in computer-time. What Is It? =========== It's a BBS running Centipede on a Commodore 128D with message bases dedicated to old computer goodness. Also: [+] 1000s of files for the Commodore 64, Vic-20, 128, Plus/4, CP/M and GEOS [+] Over 90 file areas so far, still adding more [+] 60+ online games (Empire, Nuke'Em, tons more) [+] Lots of message bases Runs PETSCII, AN...

BBS AD: Landover BBS
Landover BBS - online since 16/10/1987 Classic computer support on a classic BBS platform : * Amiga * Amstrad CPC, NC100 & PCW * Apple ][ & ][gs * Atari 8 bit computers & consoles * Atari ST * Microsoft Windows, IBM OS/2, CP/M & DOS Thousands of files online, message areas & free immediate access Telnet BBS - telnet://landover.no-ip.com (10 lines) Web - http://landover.no-ip.com/bbs.html Newsgroups - news://landover.no-ip.com ...

[...]

(ORIG-IP: 10.0.0.2) (RFC850-Lines: 20) (RFC850-X-Priority: 3) (RFC850-X-MSMail-Priority: Normal) (RFC850-X-Newsreader: Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2900.2869) (RFC850-X-MIMEOLE: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V6.00.2900.2962) (RFC850-X-RFC2646: Format=Flowed; Original) System: Landover BBS SysOp: Lance Lyon Phone: 10 lines (telnet) Multi_Line: Yes InterNet: telnet://landover.no-ip.com , http://landover.no-ip.com/128 , news://landover.no-ip.com E-Mail: landover (at) tpg.com.au Location: Katoomba, NSW, Austrlaia Access: Public Hours: 24 hours, 7 days Computer: P4 OS: Microsoft Windows XP Profe...

bbs
HI Anyone wanting the manual for New Image bbs? I also have a sack of disk for Images and DDS. I have plenty of hardware that i will dig out at a later time. But for now the manual and the disk is ready to be pack and ship to who ever is in the need for them. Don't know what all this is worth. Thanks Paul On Tue, 24 Aug 2004 10:26:15 -0500, www.ttdown.com wrote: > HI > > Anyone wanting the manual for New Image bbs? I also have a sack of > disk for Images and DDS. I have plenty of hardware that i will dig out > at a later time. But for now the manual and the disk is r...

Borderline BBS
I just wanted to post a quick reminder that Borderline BBS is still alive and well. It continues to be the ONLY Commodore-run dial-up BBS *anywhere* and is running 24/7 on a real Commodore 64 breadbox computer with Color 64 v7.37 software. Borderline BBS operates at 300/1200/2400 baud, and features 40/80 column operation, ASCII/ANSI/PETSCII support, message bases, file transfers, and online games (Master's Empire 5.4, Stock Market, and Horse Racing!). So dust off your old modems and give Borderline BBS a call at (951) 242-3593. For international callers, the country code is 1. :) Wha...

[BBS ad] Landover Amiga BBS
Australia's oldest Amiga & Commodore 8 bit BBS has had a facelift. Our new web portal is now the front end to the BBS, featuring news snippets, access to our large filebase, entry to the telnet BBS & a new Forums area. Come & visit us at http://commodore.thebbs.org --- Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free. Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com). Version: 6.0.520 / Virus Database: 318 - Release Date: 19/09/2003 ...

Cottonwood BBS & Borderline BBS
As of today, 10 January 2010, both Cottonwood and Borderline BBSs are back up and running. Thank you everyone for your support while I was away, and I hope you'll all continue to give your support by calling my boards. :) Call Borderline BBS at +1 (951)242-3593. "Call" Cottonwood BBS at cottonwood.servebbs.com:6400. Old Tech... Still alive and well in 2010! On Jan 10, 7:12=A0pm, Andrew Wiskow <wis...@gmail.com> wrote: > As of today, 10 January 2010, both Cottonwood and Borderline BBSs are > back up and running. =A0Thank you everyone for your support...

ReVised BBS Advertisment Waka Waka BBS
--------------------------------------------------------------- \/\/ /\ |< /\ \/\/ /\ |< /\ BBS --------------------------------------------------------------- Largest Collection of TANDY/RADIO SHACK programs, Utilities, Setups, Games, on ANY BBS, Over 757 files so far. ----------------------------------------------------- CAUTION! ADULT CONTENT! Sexually oriented BBS w/Tandy file area You Must be 18 years old! ---------------------- ----------> Via Direct MODEM 206-783-7979 <----------...

about bbs
could any body tell me a good bbs or forum about embedded system software development?thanks. "huxuelei630@gmail.com" wrote: > > could any body tell me a good bbs or forum about embedded system > software development?thanks. Try Usenet, on the comp.arch.embedded newsgroup. -- Chuck F (cbfalconer at maineline dot net) <http://cbfalconer.home.att.net> Try the download section. -- Posted via a free Usenet account from http://www.teranews.com CBFalconer wrote: > "huxuelei630@gmail.com" wrote: >> could any body tell me a good bbs or foru...

the BBS
Is this URL still on line? I can't reach it. http://ti994a.thebbs.org/Catalog.asp Guillaume. ...

does anybody know an very old technology called BBS and how to program BBS?
Hi all, This is about an old technology term called BBS(Bulletin Board System), which is a telnet based forum that people can post messages and reply messages and exchange ideas. There is one such system called Firebird BBS system, and it had many variants, the later variants allow web-based browsing and posting and replying messages. I frequently visit several such Firebird variant BBS systems. When you post a message, you have to first login on, and select a category/board, then post, etc. It is not very convinient. I want to automate the process and write a program for myself, so e...

BBS Server 0.7 & Novaterm 9.6 BBS Mode
I am trying out Leif's BBS Server 0.7e for the first time today. For a quick hardware test, I've got NovaTerm 9.6 running in BBS mode, connected via null modem to my Win98 box with an Aprotek RS232 UserPort<->Serial interface. Prior to trying all of this, I was able to transfer files via zmodem with Hyperterminal and Novaterm in receive mode. I'm trying to troubleshoot the following: 1. The BBS *always* thinks someone is connected. If I "hangup" from the BBS, the BBS just keeps sending '+++ath' commands to my PC. The BBS Server documentation mentioned ...

BBS Down again tonight
Due to the widespread storming in my area I am having to shut down the computer that hosts my BBS. Its a machine at work and the boss politely asked me to shut her down. It will be back up around 8AM CST Tomorrow however. Thanks for understanding. Oh and my other board is just about ready, minus the online games. I didn't get much chance to work on them today as we were really busy for a change. "Wade, R" <warya@hotpop.com> wrote in message news:HLCdna3V_5jcHFHanZ2dnUVZ_rOqnZ2d@ecsis.net... > Due to the widespread storming in my area I am having to shut down t...

Dialup BBS
Okay, so this question may sound completely absurd to any modern day computer user EXCEPT the fine men and women in this group :-) Does anyone know of a dial up BBS in the U.S. that will still connect at 300 baud (yes, I said "baud" :-) ? I've got an old Tandy 600 and am trying to see if I can get it to connect to a BBS. My luck so far has been that it attempts to connect and then it aborts. I'm guessing that not too many modern modems would connect at 300bps. I would love some ideas and experiences if anyone has anything to share. Thanks all. Daniel I ...

addixion bbs
I just went to the addixion bbs with my Novaterm 10 adjusted to Commodore: Good use of colour- I haven't counted yet to see if all 16 are used. 40 &80 columns allowed. There was motion- at a prompt for a yes/no there was a flashing shape (off angle rectangle?). The screen froze when I tried to leave an e-mail for the sysop. When I called back the line was in use. Perhaps only one telephone line. I forget whether Hyperlink 2.5 allows telnet (I suppose at least from the telnet box on videocam). If so, the sysop could include gifs, jpegs & 2 sizes of fonts on his site. I wonder i...

Logging into the BBS
This is a something Excalibur and I have been working on. It seems that other than myself on my LAN, that Excalibur is the only other person to successfully logon to my board. I've had plenty of callers, but for some reason, they seem to time out before they are able to logon to the BBS. A few questions that come to my mind include; Are the people that are trying to log in using a Petscii compatible terminal program? Is their telnet programs timing out before TCPSer4j starts sending them BBS info? Ok, this is something that Excalibur and myself have be feverishly working on, but I&...

BBS Help
Hoi Sam : Just had a new caller on my board. She is from the Ft. Worth area. Looking for boards to call, local and L.D. Was hoping that you could give me a list of BBS's in the Ft. Worth Dallas region I could pass along to her. BCNU Lord Ronin from Q-Link {Sensei} David O.E. Mohr SysOp of "The Village" BBS 24/7 multiplatform 503-325-2905 Chancellor of Amiga & Commodore Users Group #447 .... C:\ COFFEE.COM NOT FOUND. REBOOT USER Y/N? -=- QWKRR128 V5.10 [R] -- D4 C= C= C= C= C= C= C= C= C= C= C= C= C= C= C= C= C= C= C= C= C...

bbs problem
what I'm trying to do is get this bbs.cgi to work better. So when someone types in spaces as their name it will work to reply to them and on the "Reply to..." screen will actually stop showing the %A or whatever it is, what is that btw? Any help would be great. #!/usr/bin/perl #bbs v.1.1.4 #Copyright Robin - robin@csf.edu require ('lib.cgi'); &data_cgivars; $" = ""; $, = ""; &begin; if ($PARAMS{'action'} eq "reply" && $PARAMS{'name'} ne "" && $PARAMS{'name'} ne "post&quo...

All American BBS
Im looking for two things actually, im looking for all american bbs v9.6 the last version i had bought, that i no longer can find the disk for in my boxes, im also looking for if anyone has ever been able to decompile it? Any source code for it from any version of it? ...

Web resources about - loli, loli bbs, bbs loli - comp.compression

Canadian Arrested for Importing Loli-porn Manga
Charged with Importation of Child Porn

The Plywood Report: Harlem Shake, Loli's Taqueria, and More Coming Soon
1) Harlem: Yes, that Harlem Shake restaurant is really happening. The blog Harlem Condo Life hears that the name was actually decided upon before ...

Loli Kantor’s “Beyond the Forest”
... the beginning of a decade-long project exploring Eastern European Jewry and family history. In 2004, the Israeli-American photographer Loli ...

'Treme' cookbook, written by Lolis Eric Elie, due in spring 2013 - NOLA.com
... 'Big Brother.' TV Linkzilla Daily for 8/27/12 starts now. Due for release in spring 2013, a “Treme” cookbook is in the works, written by Lolis ...

Meet Dead Or Alive 5 Ultimate’s New Goth Loli Character
The updated arcade version of Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate will be getting a new character by the name of Marie Rose, who happens to be gothic lolita… ...

Three Minutes to Nirvana: The digital collage art of Eugenia Loli
Three Minutes to Nirvana Artist Eugenia Loli is based in California, and is originally from Greece.

Androgen insensitivity syndrome - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
As such, the insensitivity to androgens is only clinically significant when it occurs in genetic males (i.e. individuals with a Y-chromosome ...

Animekon - News archive, March 2009 page 2 - Anime news and reviews, gaming news, manga news, random ...
Animekon is a website featuring anime, manga and gaming news, trailers, image galleries, stories with a loli twist, and various other stories ...

Cosplay JAV
Oh God this, it's everything "Fake/Ero" should have been. Saber sex, Irisviel sex, Loli-Rin Sex! (even if the actress of course isn't a loli, ...

Hope still burns for a Fire Emblem: Awakening US release
... awesome strides in 2012, and I hope the Wii-U can follow suit. As for Fire Emblem , I bet you all can't wait to have a crack at the loli marriage ...