My Parallel Archiver version 3.68 is here...

Hello.....

My Parallel Archiver version 3.68 is here...

In this release of my Parallel archiver i have just implemented and
compiled the Dynamic Link Libraries for new release of Zstandard v1.0.1
for 32 bit and 64 bit mingw compilers , you will find the Dynamic Link
Libraries inside the zip file with the corresponding Object Pascal
interface called ZSTDStream.pas that i have wrote and that you will find
inside the zip file.

Please look at the test_pzstd.pas demo inside the zip file for Parallel
ZStandard compression , now the compressionLevel goes from 1 to 19

Now my Parallel archiver supports the following Parallel compression
algorithms:

Parallel LZO , Parallel LZ4 , Parallel Zlib , Parallel Bzip , Parallel
LZMA and Parallel Zstd compression algorithms for both the 32 bit and 64
bit compilers.

And now my Parallel archiver is NUMA-aware and NUMA efficient and it
minimizes efficiently the contention and it scales well.

I have thoroughly tested and stabilized more my parallel archiver for
many years, and now i think that it is more stable and efficient, so i
think that you can be more confident with it.

Important note:

Notice that i have not used a global password , but every file can be
encrypted with a different password using my Parallel AES encryption
with 256 bit keys. So the security level is this:

- When you encrypt , the content of the files will be encrypted but the
names of the files and directories will not be encrypted, But if you
want to encrypt also the names of the files and directories using
Parallel AES encryption with 256 bit keys, please compress first into an
archive, and after that encrypt all the archive into another archive.

- But when you encrypt , you can update the files with the update()
method without giving the right password, and you can delete the files
without giving the right password, but my level of security is that you
can not access the encrypted data without giving the right password.

You can download my new version 3.68 of my Parallel archiver from:

https://sites.google.com/site/aminer68/parallel-archiver

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.
0
Ramine
9/10/2016 1:01:01 AM
comp.compression 4696 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow