Parallel archiver 3.85 is here..

Hello.....

Parallel archiver 3.85 is here..

I have changed the size of the queue of my Threadpool, that is expressed
in power of 2,  to round(log2(nbrprocessors))*2, so it has allowed my
Parallel Archiver to scale well, and now even my ParallelLZMA is scaling
well..

And now it supports processor groups on windows, so that it can use more
than 64 logical processors and it scales well.

And it's NUMA-aware and NUMA efficient.

And now my Parallel Archiver is really complete and more stable
now and really fast and it scales well, hope you will be happy with it.

You can download and read about my Parallel Archiver 3.85 from:

https://sites.google.com/site/aminer68/parallel-archiver

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.

0
Ramine
11/26/2016 8:41:35 PM
comp.compression 4696 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow