Parallel archiver version 3.1 is here...

Hello....

Parallel archiver version 3.1 is here...

I have optimized more my Parallel archiver, now in this new version 3.1,
the loading of the index can be done 3X times faster than before, and i
have done a benchmark with my new Parallel archiver version 3.1 and i
have noticed that it can load now an index of 80000 files in about 9.5
seconds on an SSD drive, that's really fast !
so i think that this new version 3.1 has attain now a good quality
and it can be considered an industrial library now and i think that it's
now a stable version, so i think that you can be confident with
this new version 3.1 and hope that you will be happy with all the
enhancements that i have brought to my Parallel archiver.

You can download my Parallel archiver version 3.1 from:

https://sites.google.com/site/aminer68/parallel-archiver

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.
0
Ramine
6/20/2015 1:01:01 AM
comp.compression 4696 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

Parallel archiver version 2.1 and Parallel compression library version 3.2
Hello, Parallel archiver was updated to version 2.1 and Parallel compression library was updated to version 3.2, I have added support for 64 bit LZMA compression/decompression. If you want to use Windows 64 bit Parallel LZMA just copy the LZMAStream1.dll inside the LZMA_fpc64 directory and LZMAStream2.dll inside LZMA_dcc64 directory to your current directory or to the c:\windows\system32 directory, and if you want to use Windows 32bit Parallel LZMA copy the LZMAStream1.dll inside the LZMA_fpc32 directory and LZMAStream2.dll inside LZMA_dcc32 directory to your current ...

Parallel archiver version 2.1 and Parallel compression library version 3.2
Hello, Parallel archiver was updated to version 2.1 and Parallel compression library was updated to version 3.2, I have added support for 64 bit LZMA compression/decompression. If you want to use Windows 64 bit Parallel LZMA just copy the LZMAStream1.dll inside the LZMA_fpc64 directory and LZMAStream2.dll inside LZMA_dcc64 directory to your current directory or to the c:\windows\system32 directory, and if you want to use Windows 32bit Parallel LZMA copy the LZMAStream1.dll inside the LZMA_fpc32 directory and LZMAStream2.dll inside LZMA_dcc32 directory to your current ...

Parallel archiver was updated to version 2.1,and Parallel compression library was updated to version 3.2
Hello... Parallel archiver was updated to version 2.1 and Parallel compression library was updated to version 3.2, I have added support for 64 bit LZMA compression/decompression. If you want to use Windows 64 bit Parallel LZMA just copy the LZMAStream1.dll inside the LZMA_fpc64 directory and LZMAStream2.dll inside LZMA_dcc64 directory to your current directory or to the c:\windows\system32 directory, and if you want to use Windows 32bit Parallel LZMA copy the LZMAStream1.dll inside the LZMA_fpc32 directory and LZMAStream2.dll inside LZMA_dcc32 directory to your current d...

how can i write this statement labels=[1;1;1;1;1;1;1;1;1;1;1;1;1;1;1;1;1;1;1;1;1;1;1;1;2;2;2;2;2;2;2;2;2;2;2;2;2;2;2;2;2;2;2;2;2;2;2;2;3;3;3;3;3;3;3;3;3;3;3;3;3;3;3;3;3;3;3;3;3;3;3;3;]; in compress fo
How to write it in compact form to avoid repetition "shah " <shahkhn3@gmail.com> wrote in message <lodugh$8hr$1@newscl01ah.mathworks.com>... > How to write it in compact form to avoid repetition You'll find in this thread different solutions for similar question http://www.mathworks.fr/matlabcentral/newsreader/view_thread/335814 Bruno ...

Parallel archiver version 3.1
Hello... Parallel archiver version 3.1 is here... I have optimized more my Parallel archiver, now in this new version 3.1, the loading of the index can be done 3X times faster than before, and i have done a benchmark with my new Parallel archiver version 3.1 and i have noticed that it can load now an index of 80000 files in about 9.5 seconds on an SSD drive, that's really fast ! so i think that this new version 3.1 has attain now a good quality and it can be considered an industrial library now and i think that it's now a stable version, so i think that you can be...

Parallel archiver version 3.1
Hello, Parallel archiver version 3.1 is here... I have optimized more my Parallel archiver, now in this new version 3.1, the loading of the index can be done 3X times faster than before, and i have done a benchmark with my new Parallel archiver version 3.1 and i have noticed that it can load now an index of 80000 files in about 9.5 seconds on an SSD drive, that's really fast ! so i think that this new version 3.1 has attain now a good quality and it can be considered an industrial library now and i think that it's now a stable version, so i think that you can be c...

Parallel archiver version 3.1
Hello, Parallel archiver version 3.1 is here... I have optimized more my Parallel archiver, now in this new version 3.1, the loading of the index can be done 3X times faster than before, and i have done a benchmark with my new Parallel archiver version 3.1 and i have noticed that it can load now an index of 80000 files in about 9.5 seconds on an SSD drive, that's really fast ! so i think that this new version 3.1 has attain now a good quality and it can be considered an industrial library now and i think that it's now a stable version, so i think that you can be c...

Parallel Compression Library 3.3 and Parallel archiver 2.2
Hello, Parallel Compression Library was updated to version 3.3 and Parallel archiver was updated to version 2.2 I have stress tested all the day my Parallel archiver and my parallel compression library, and i have discovered a bug that i have corrected , and i have also optimize them more and now parallel LZMA compression have the same speed as the parallel compression LZMA of 7Zip.. i have also cleaned more the code and i can tell you now that Parallel archiver and Parallel Compression library are very stable now, you can really be confident with both my Parallel archiver a...

[...]

Parallel archiver version 1.1 is here...
Hello Parallel archiver version 1.1 , a stable version, is here, i have stress tested it and you can be now more confident with it, in this new version i have added Parallel AES encryption, just give a password and your files will be encrypted with parallel AES encrytion... Author: Amine Moulay Ramdane Description: Parallel archiver using my ParallelZlib.. Supported features: - Opens and creates archives using my ParrallelZlib - Compiles into exe - no dll/ocx required. - 64 bit supports - lets you create archive files over 4 GB - Now my ParallelZlb gives 5% bette...

[...]

Parallel archiver version 1.06 , stable version...
.... Hello Parallel archiver version 1.06 , stable version is here, i have stress tested it and you can be now more confident with it... Author: Amine Moulay Ramdane Description: Parallel archiver using my ParallelZlib.. Supported features: - Opens and creates archives using my ParrallelZlib - Compiles into exe - no dll/ocx required. - 64 bit supports - lets you create archive files over 4 GB - Now my ParallelZlb gives 5% better performance than Pigz. - Parallel compression and parallel decompression are extremely fast - It supports both compression and deco...

Web resources about - Parallel archiver version 3.1 is here... - comp.compression

Parallel - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Does the opportunity to lead a parallel life online mean we are more likely to cheat?
Here's the bad news: According to some experts, you're more likely to find yourself with a cheating partner these days. &nbsp;

Woman accusing Daw of rape was teased over parallels with novel
Being made fun of by classmates when they studied a novel in 2007 led woman who accuses former AFL player of raping her to report the incident ...

Harper review: Government faces stoush with authors over removal of parallel book imports
The Turnbull government is set for a fiery showdown with some of Australia's most popular authors over its plan to loosen restrictions on book ...

Parallels $79.99 Black Friday Bundle: Free 1Password, Evernote, Camtasia, Pocket, PDFPen, Snagit, more ...
Parallels has one of the most impressive bundles we’ve seen launching today . For the normal price of Parallels ( $79.99 / $50 upgrade ), you ...

Parallels, a new platformer, is not as relaxing as it looks
A new platformer from Appsolute Games called Parallels will have you thinking it is a simple, casual game, when it is really a danger-packed ...

LLVM to get FORTRAN compiler that targets parallel GPUs in clusters
... NVIDIA that would be enhancing the LLVM compiler collection. The goal will be to port an existing FORTRAN compiler that targets massively parallel ...

Windows 10 on Mac: Boot Camp vs Parallels
... run Windows 10 on a Mac there are really only two options worth considering: a native install using Boot Camp or virtualization through Parallels. ...

"Every year at the holidays, millions of Americans partake in a whole parallel tradition: avoiding the ...
"... that one exhausting relative who treats every event as a chance to assault you with their fringe political ideas, hector you about your ...

Panasonic Introduced Its Tomato-picking Robot and Parallel Link Robot at International Robot Exhibition ...
Panasonic proposed numerous robotics solutions such as the tomato-picking robot and the parallel link robot at one of the world's largest robot ...