Parallel archiver version 3.8 is here..
Before, the Clean() method was creating a temp file that could
conflict with other files and this was not working perfectly,
but in this version i have used a GUID that has resolved
this problem and now it is working perfectly, now when you
call the Clean() method without any parameter and if
a temp file exist with the same name , it will ask you
to delete it or not, but if you pass true as a parameter
it will force deleting the temp file with the same name.
So now i think that my Parallel archiver is more professional,
and i have tested it thoroughly and i think it is more stable
Here is its supported features:
- Opens and creates archives using my Parallel LZ4 or Parallel LZO or
Parallel Zlib or Parallel Bzip or Parallel LZMA or Parallel Zstd
- Wide range of Parallel compression algorithms: Parallel LZ4, Parallel
LZO, Parallel ZLib, Parallel BZip , Parallel LZMA and Parallel Zstd
with different compression levels
- 64 bit supports - lets you create archive files over 4 GB , supports
archives up to 2^63 bytes, compresses and decompresses files up to 2^63
- Now my Parallel Zlib gives 5% better performance than Pigz.
- Supports memory and file streams , adds compressed data directly from
streams and extracts archived files to streams without creating temp files.
- Save/Load the archive from stream
- Supports in-memory archives
- You can use it as a hashtable from the hardisk or from the memory
- Fault tolerant to power failures etc..
- Creates encrypted archives using Parallel AES encryption with 256 bit
- Fastest compression levels are extremely fast
- Good balanced compression levels provide both good compression ratio
and high speed
- Maximum compression levels provide much better compression ratio than
Zip, RAR and BZIP and the same as 7Zip with 8 megabytes dictionary.
- It supports both compression and decompression rate indicator
- Now it supports processor groups on windows, so that it can use more
than 64 logical processors and it scales well.
- It's NUMA-aware and NUMA efficient.
- It minimizes efficiently the contention so that it scales well.
- You can test the integrity of your archive
- Easy object programming interface
- Full source codes available.
- Platform: Win32 , Win64
You can download the new version 3.8 of my Parallel archiver from:
Amine Moulay Ramdane.