Parallel archiver version 3.81 is here..

Hello.....

Parallel archiver version 3.81 is here..

In my Parallel archiver i have implemented and compiled the Dynamic Link
Libraries for new release of Zstandard v1.1.1 for 32 bit and 64 bit
mingw compilers , you will find the Dynamic Link Libraries inside the
zip file with the corresponding Object Pascal interface called
ZSTDStream.pas that i have written and that you will find inside the zip
file.

Please look at the test_pzstd.pas demo inside the zip file for Parallel
ZStandard compression , now the compression Level goes from 1 to 22

ZStandard compression is one of the best compression.

You can download my Parallel archiver version 3.81 from:

https://sites.google.com/site/aminer68/parallel-archiver

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.

0
Ramine
11/1/2016 4:19:24 PM
comp.compression 4696 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow