Parallel Compression Library 3.3 and Parallel archiver 2.2

Hello...

Parallel Compression Library was updated to version 3.3
and Parallel archiver was updated to version 2.2

I have stress tested all the day my Parallel archiver and
my parallel compression library, and i have discovered
a bug that i have corrected , and i have also optimize
them more and now parallel LZMA compression have the same
speed as the parallel compression LZMA of 7Zip.. i have
also cleaned more the code and i can tell you now that
Parallel archiver and Parallel Compression library are very stable now,
you can really be confident with both my Parallel archiver and my
Parallel compression library.

I have also added support for 64 bit LZMA compression/decompression.

If you want to use Windows 64 bit Parallel LZMA just copy the
LZMAStream1.dll inside the LZMA_fpc64  directory and LZMAStream2.dll
inside LZMA_dcc64 directory to your current directory or to the
c:\windows\system32 directory, and if you want to use Windows 32bit
Parallel LZMA copy the LZMAStream1.dll inside the LZMA_fpc32 directory
and LZMAStream2.dll inside LZMA_dcc32 directory to your current
directory or to the c:\windows\system32 directory.

You can download Parallel archiver version 2.2 from:

https://sites.google.com/site/aminer68/parallel-archiver

And you can download Parallel compression library 3.3 from:

https://sites.google.com/site/aminer68/parallel-compression-library

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.

0
aminer
5/30/2014 1:01:01 AM
comp.compression 4696 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

Parallel archiver version 2.1 and Parallel compression library version 3.2
Hello, Parallel archiver was updated to version 2.1 and Parallel compression library was updated to version 3.2, I have added support for 64 bit LZMA compression/decompression. If you want to use Windows 64 bit Parallel LZMA just copy the LZMAStream1.dll inside the LZMA_fpc64 directory and LZMAStream2.dll inside LZMA_dcc64 directory to your current directory or to the c:\windows\system32 directory, and if you want to use Windows 32bit Parallel LZMA copy the LZMAStream1.dll inside the LZMA_fpc32 directory and LZMAStream2.dll inside LZMA_dcc32 directory to your current ...

Parallel archiver version 2.1 and Parallel compression library version 3.2
Hello, Parallel archiver was updated to version 2.1 and Parallel compression library was updated to version 3.2, I have added support for 64 bit LZMA compression/decompression. If you want to use Windows 64 bit Parallel LZMA just copy the LZMAStream1.dll inside the LZMA_fpc64 directory and LZMAStream2.dll inside LZMA_dcc64 directory to your current directory or to the c:\windows\system32 directory, and if you want to use Windows 32bit Parallel LZMA copy the LZMAStream1.dll inside the LZMA_fpc32 directory and LZMAStream2.dll inside LZMA_dcc32 directory to your current ...

Parallel archiver was updated to version 2.1,and Parallel compression library was updated to version 3.2
Hello... Parallel archiver was updated to version 2.1 and Parallel compression library was updated to version 3.2, I have added support for 64 bit LZMA compression/decompression. If you want to use Windows 64 bit Parallel LZMA just copy the LZMAStream1.dll inside the LZMA_fpc64 directory and LZMAStream2.dll inside LZMA_dcc64 directory to your current directory or to the c:\windows\system32 directory, and if you want to use Windows 32bit Parallel LZMA copy the LZMAStream1.dll inside the LZMA_fpc32 directory and LZMAStream2.dll inside LZMA_dcc32 directory to your current d...

how can i write this statement labels=[1;1;1;1;1;1;1;1;1;1;1;1;1;1;1;1;1;1;1;1;1;1;1;1;2;2;2;2;2;2;2;2;2;2;2;2;2;2;2;2;2;2;2;2;2;2;2;2;3;3;3;3;3;3;3;3;3;3;3;3;3;3;3;3;3;3;3;3;3;3;3;3;]; in compress fo
How to write it in compact form to avoid repetition "shah " <shahkhn3@gmail.com> wrote in message <lodugh$8hr$1@newscl01ah.mathworks.com>... > How to write it in compact form to avoid repetition You'll find in this thread different solutions for similar question http://www.mathworks.fr/matlabcentral/newsreader/view_thread/335814 Bruno ...

[1 1 1 1 1 ;2 2 2 2 2 ;3 3 3 3 3 3;....;n n n n n]
Hi, Anybody knows how to create this matrix but without using any loops? a=[1 1 1 1 1 ;2 2 2 2 2 ;3 3 3 3 3 ;.......;n n n n n ] Thank you. Hana. Hana wrote: > Hi, > Anybody knows how to create this matrix but without using any loops? > a=[1 1 1 1 1 ;2 2 2 2 2 ;3 3 3 3 3 ;.......;n n n n n ] HELP REPMAT - Randy Hana wrote: > > > Hi, > Anybody knows how to create this matrix but without using any > loops? > a=[1 1 1 1 1 ;2 2 2 2 2 ;3 3 3 3 3 ;.......;n n n n n ] > > Thank you. > Hana. Hope this isn't homework. >> repmat([1:n]'...

Parallel compression library 2.23 is here... #2
.. Hello, Parallel commpression library version 2.23 is here. Description: Parallel Compression Library implements Parallel Gzip , Parallel Bzip , Parallel LZMA and Parallel LZ algorithms using my Thread Pool Engine. - Now my ParallelGzip gives 5% better performance than Pigz. - It supports memory streams, file streams and files - It supports files larger than 4 Gb - Parallel compression and parallel decompression are extremely fast - It supports both compression and decommpression rate indicator - You can test your compressed file - Easy programming inter...

Aix 5.2 and gcc 3.3

Upgrade from VO 1 - 2 - 2..1 -2.2 - 2.3 -2.4 - 2.5 - 2.6 - 2.7
About upgrade 2.5 - 2.7 at $ 384.00 For most products I'm using - the updates (2.0 - 2.1 - 2.7) are free... 2.0 to 3.0 might be worth + 10-30% of the original price? VO is + full price again & again - Full program price for every minor upgrade/bug-fix? I dropped out of the money/bugs [VO] at 2.5 after starting at 1.0 more than 10 years ago. Certainly whoever is making VO have to make a living; earning moneys: - that is OK! A 10 years old VO site; - 10 years later, how much have changed? http://www.yi.com/prany/cavo/cavofront.htm Even MS is not ...

compiling gcc 3.2.3 on aix 4.3.2 using gcc 3.2.1
All, I am trying to compile gcc-3.2.3 on aix-4.3.2 using a prebuilt gcc-3.2.1. I am using GNU make, native as,ar,ld. There are the errors I get. Can anyone help? thx balaji $ gmake bootstrap gmake[1]: Entering directory `/mnt/gcc-3.2.3/aix/libiberty' gmake[2]: Entering directory `/mnt/gcc-3.2.3/aix/libiberty/testsuite' gmake[2]: Nothing to be done for `all'. gmake[2]: Leaving directory `/mnt/gcc-3.2.3/aix/libiberty/testsuite' gmake[1]: Leaving directory `/mnt/gcc-3.2.3/aix/libiberty' gmake[1]: Entering directory `/mnt/gcc-3.2.3/aix/zlib' : gmake ; exec true "AR_...

About my Parallel compression library and my Parallel archiver...
.. Hello, I have downloaded Easy compression library that costs you 149$ and more... Here it is: http://www.componentace.com/ecl_features.htm And i have noticed that it supports three compression algorithms: Zlib, Bzip and PPM, and i have tried to benchmark it against my Parallel compression library and i have found that the Easy compression library with maximum level compression that is ppmMax(with PPM maximum compression level) has less compression ratio than my Parallel compression library with maximum level compression that is clLZMAMax(LZMA with maximum compressi...

[...]

Web resources about - Parallel Compression Library 3.3 and Parallel archiver 2.2 - comp.compression

Lossy compression - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
In information technology , "lossy" compression is a data encoding method that compresses data by discarding (losing) some of it. The procedure ...

Sports science: Does compression gear benefit your workout?
&quot;No amount of compression can outdo a bad night's sleep or 22 vodka Red Bulls.&quot;

The Logic Pros: Time compression and pitch correction with Logic’s built-in Flex tools
In this week’s episode of the The Logic Pros , Flex audio features are up, with some serious hardware reviews on deck. Next week we will start ...

Reduce data usage, turn on data compression in Chrome – Android customization
The web browser can be a major data user on our devices, this Android customization post will show you how to turn on data compression in Chrome, ...

Opera Max Now Supports Data Compression For Netflix And YouTube Video
Opera Max has been out for a while, and it's been helpful to those who find themselves running low on data each billing cycle. This app uses ...

Google launches Brotli, a new open source compression algorithm to speed up the web
As websites and online services become ever more demanding, the need for compression increases exponentially. Fans of Silicon Valley will be ...

China Mobile, Huawei and Qualcomm, Debut Uplink Data Compression on 4G Network
China Mobile, Huawei and Qualcomm, Debut Uplink Data Compression on 4G Network Cellular News China Mobile, along with Huawei and Qualcomm announced ...

Opera Mini browser for Android gets new data compression tech
The latest version for the mobile browser adds a new High compression mode that minimises data expenditure without affecting the page display. ...

Google to boost compression performance in Chrome 49
Google yesterday announced that a new in-house compression algorithm, dubbed "Brotli," will soon be added to Chrome to speed up page loading ...

Netflix’s New Video Compression Strategy
Don Melton: The tl;dr of it all is simply that Netflix plans on scaling bitrates up and down based on the complexity of their video. So, slightly ...