Check mark field

I created a db using access xp.  THe way I did it is by following the
contack management wizard to the point I could create my customized
design.  Well, I did it and after I clicked the View button to the
design view I deleted some fields I did not need.  And then I tried to
create a check mark field where I can keep track of students courses
they have taken.  For example,  Math,  Social Studies,  etc. and next
to the course I isnerted the check mark wich is located in the Toolbar
Options.  Well, I changed back to From view and tried the db.  I
clicked the check mark it it worked!  However,  when I created another
record,  the check mark was already checked!!!!! and if I unmarked the
check mark, it appears unmarked in every record!!!!

PLEASE I will appreciate you help,  how can I fix this prroblem?????
0
ismael
9/3/2004 4:08:45 AM
comp.database.ms-access 1111 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow