automatic update

I have recently downloaded, installed and created a database using Oracle
Database 10g Express Edition Beta 2 Release for Microsoft Windows.  The
main application oracle.exe uses about 400-450 MB of ram is this
reasonable?  I have been using the Database Home Page and everything
appears to be working Ok based on the results of my sqls.

The database I created contains information from the Commodity Futures
Trading Commission (CFTC) website and is updated weekly.  Can I use the
OracleJobSchedulerXE to poll a specific text file on this site and update
my database, once updated I would like to generate a report.  Can you
point me to any documentation on this subject.

Thanks.
Oran

oran
12/23/2005 5:02:30 PM
comp.database.oracle 721 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow