Another Key or Way to Start a Find

When going from field to field, some people in my office use the tab key,
some like to use the return key, and most everyone uses the enter key on the
keypad.  Is there any way to have Filemaker use a function key ( F1  - F12)
or some other method to start a Find?

0
Jill

CTRL-F (on Windows, or CMD-F on Mac) is the only available keyboard
shortcut for entering Find mode.

Jill Miller wrote:
> When going from field to field, some people in my office use the tab key,
> some like to use the return key, and most everyone uses the enter key on the
> keypad.  Is there any way to have Filemaker use a function key ( F1  - F12)
> or some other method to start a Find?

Howard Schlossberg              (818) 883-2846
FM Pro Solutions       Los Angeles, California

FileMaker 7 Certified Developer
Howard