E-mail Validation

i do alot of e-mail merge and if one of the email address is wrong. it will
give me a hard time to fix one by one. does anyone know how to validate
email address in filemaker?

0
Tary
10/30/2003 3:45:35 PM
comp.databases.filemaker 11088 articles. 18 followers. amosw01 (46) is leader. Post Follow

FORWARDING MAIL FROM linux box to public email server
My local linux box is not forwarding emails generated to my domain mail server. How do I debug my local linux box or mail server on a different box to see what kind of communication is going on between the two? I am able to establish a telnet smtp session from the linux box to the mail server I am running argosoft mail server and the log shows no details of any relays from my linux box Moreover how does the mail server validate the email from the linux box when it cannot recognise the sender (root@localhost.localdomain)? Any help would be appreciated. rl_connected wrote: > My local ...

-SMI-E-OBJNOIMAG, dynamic SMI object does not have shareable image
OK, I want to start running the OSU server on VAX as well as ALPHA. So I get the latest version (I need to upgrade as well), build it with some problems (apparently solved) described by me on the OSU mailing list, find that all works OK and test things out. It fails on VAX due to lack of quota. It looks like the account has enough page-file quota (the only one it could be, I'm guessing), but that the page file is too small and VIRTUALPAGECNT is too small. (While reading Alan Winston's excellent book, I made a note to myself to make sure that VIRTUALPAGECNT is larger than PGFLQ...

mailing list software
My office needs to maintain a list of about 200-500 email addresses. We use Postfix as the MTA. I am looking at GNU's Mailman as a mailing list program. Any advice or suggestions of other software that might be suitable? -- MarkA (still caught in the maze of twisty little passages, all different) MarkA schreef: > My office needs to maintain a list of about 200-500 email addresses. We > use Postfix as the MTA. I am looking at GNU's Mailman as a mailing list > program. Any advice or suggestions of other software that might be > suitable? > Majordomo (http://www....

Forcing a field validation without using <Return> or <Tab> ?
I have set a Text field to validate that is is 8 digits long. One enters the number, then presses a button that starts a script that uses this information. Seems the validation can only occur after pressing return or tab, which is not pressed by the user - you normally go right to the button. How can I force a validation at the start of the script, so if it is not validate, I can capture that error, and force the user to go back and enter correctly? I tried using the "commit record" step, didn't do anything. Is pressing return, or tabbing out of the field the only way to get ...

CFP: The 2011 International Conference on e-Learning, e-Business, Enterprise Information Systems, and e-Government (EEE'11), USA, July 18-21, 2011
CALL FOR PAPERS and Call For Workshop/Session Proposals EEE'11 The 2011 International Conference on e-Learning, e-Business, Enterprise Information Systems, and e-Government Date and Location: July 18-21, 2011, USA http://www.world-academy-of-science.org/ Location: See the above web site for venue/city You are invited to submit a full paper for consideration. All accepted papers will be published in the EEE conference p...

large lot of Apple //e's
I work for a school near New Orleans (we didn't flood...) that is replacing most of its set of perfectly good Apple //e systems with Mac Minis. The teachers who use the machines love them, but they're being replaced because many parents don't think machines that old are useful. We have about 20 - 25 working machines. They are a mix of standard and platinum //e machines, 5.25 drives and a mix of Apple color composite and Commodore color monitors. A few will remain in use, but the fate of the rest is uncertain. I am trying to keep the machines from being dumped. While we ar...

%1 is not a valid Win32 application? #2
*This message was transferred with a trial version of CommuniGate(tm) Pro* This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0003_01C3A9F4.378233A0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-9" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable ------=_NextPart_000_0003_01C3A9F4.378233A0 Content-Type: text/html; charset="iso-8859-9" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN"> <HTML><HEAD> <META http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; = charset=3Diso-885...

How can I get the ID of the Junk-Mail Folder (C-API)
Hello NG, how can I get the ID of the personal Junk Mail-Folder? Thanks in advance Maik use NIFFindDesignNote(Ext). i guess you know name or alias of this folder? "Maik P�tz" <maik.puetz@bupkoeln.de> wrote in message news:d2rk9a$b1p$1@newsreader3.netcologne.de... > Hello NG, > > how can I get the ID of the personal Junk Mail-Folder? > > Thanks in advance > > Maik ...

AIGI supply Chinese Bilberry P.E 25% anthocyanidin #2
Profile: Product Specification : 25% anthocyanidin Latin Name: Vaccinium vitis-ideea Product Type: Dark Purple powdered extract Part of the Plant Used: Fruit Extract Method: Grain Alcohol What is Chinese Bilberry extract? Chinese Bilberry extracts of the ripe berry are known to contain flavonoid pigments known as anthocyanins - which act as powerful antioxidants. For you history buffs, some of the health effects of eating bilberries (to promote good vision) came to light during World War II when English bomber pilots reported an increase in their night vision after eating bilberry jam. Bilber...

validating continuous frequency model
Hi, I have to estimate a continuos transfer function from frequency response. I have found it, but i don't know, which command could i use for validating that model? "pietro " <bracardi82@email.it> wrote in message <h2104a$625$1@fred.mathworks.com>... > Hi, > > I have to estimate a continuos transfer function from frequency response. I have found it, but i don't know, which command could i use for validating that model? UP! ...

Template Creator for DOS to e-mail
Sorry. I'm desperate to get this program distributed. If anybody wants a copy, post a message here, rather than e-mailing me, and wait for a copy. Harry Potter wrote: > Sorry. I'm desperate to get this program distributed. If anybody > wants a copy, post a message here, rather than e-mailing me, and wait > for a copy. Templates for DOS? you must be kidding.... :) On Dec 26, 8:00=A0am, Sjouke Burry <burrynulnulf...@ppllaanneett.nnll> wrote: > Templates for DOS? you must be kidding.... :) It's not a good idea? On Fri, 26 Dec 2008 04:34:49 -0800 ...

E.Y.E.
This Source Engine based FPS/RPG hybrid looks like it could be reasonable fun. According to Blues News the game has support for co-op mode too. My favourite type of multiplayer. Homepage http://eye.streumon-studio.com/ Trailer: http://eye.streumon-studio.com/index.php?page=news&news=3 From Blues News: "The game is set in a dark future, with the player in the role of an elite soldier from a strange and secret society, which is looking by any means to take the power of the almighty Federation. The arrival of a mysterious and monstrous force, emanation from mankind�s fears and...

Validation Lead Role , Round Lake, IL #2
Title:- Validation Lead Role Location: Round Lake, IL Duration: 3 Months + Position Overview: This position is responsible for leading and performing activities in support of the validation and compliance of a system or application. The Validation Lead is responsible for monitoring compliance to the CQPs, Baxter QMS, and other established IT policies/procedures. 1. Leads the Computer Validation activities for LAB Tools within a project or multiple global projects with medium to high complexity. 2. Responsible for creating, managing, and/or maintaining the documents required for the developme...

ANNOUNCE: New mailing list for secure application development, SC-L

mail merge date problems
i want to use word to make some letters taking info from access2003 database but the date format switches from day month to month day. i m trying to use switches to put it how i want but with no luck where can i find out how to do this or even how do i do this?? thanks ...

/e) =?Big5?B?ue+n3KSjtLqu8A==?= /e)
��ܤ�����>>>>�b�a�u�@�W�[���J www.cashcome.net �b���Gsohoman *W3 ...

E (CD) Drive quirk
I know there've been a ton of 'E drive recognition problems' posts to this and other groups, but I've got to add one more, w/ a twist: For months my (Memorex) drive worked w/out any problems, including the fact that if I right-clicked on a CD drive shortcut icon and chose Eject, the drive WOULD OPEN EVEN WITH NO DISC IN IT. I appreciated that, since it put less mechanical wear-&-tear on the face of the unit...But for some reason, a couple of days ago it suddenly 'required' that there be a disc in the drive for it to eject. Any help w/ this? suggestions? (Already we...

import e-mail into a hyperlink field
I have imported records with email info into a table with a hyperlink field. I then ran an update query to add the "mailto:" text to every e-mail field. But they still don't hyperlink. Any ideas how to change EXISTING data into an email hyperlink? McLean Either use some code to call up your mail program on the OnClick event. Docmd.SendObject ....... Or maybe define your text field in your table as a hyperlink to start with? -- Bradley Software Developer www.hrsystems.com.au A Christian Response www.pastornet.net.au/response "McLean" <diamante@...

US-TX-Ausitn: Sr SoC Validation Enginee, BS in CS, EE or ECE (waived with approp (45358914406)
US-TX-Ausitn: Sr SoC Validation Enginee, BS in CS, EE or ECE (waived with approp (45358914406) ============================================================================================== Position: Sr SoC Validation Enginee Reference: MLS00026 Location: Ausitn TX Duration: Perm Skills: BS in CS, EE or ECE (waived with appropriate experience). 8 to 12 years of experience in embedded software development. 3 plus years of experience with development on FPGA emulation platforms. Expert C language software developer. ...

ADV: Atari E-Mail / Postal Mail List! #9
To Sign Up for Atari Mailing Lists by either E-Mail or Postal Mail! From either Bravo Sierra Computers Atari Resale or the Portland Atari Club for those local to Portland, Oregon USA! Goto my Link below: http://www.aracnet.com/~atari/maillist.htm Atari Mailing Lists. Please Direct all Replies Through E-Mail to: BenSells@Atari.org or Atari@aracnet.com. If you can't reach me, see my info at the Bottom! Atari Jaguar, 8 Bit and ST Games/Software, Hardware/Accessories & References/ Books. FREE Catalogs on Ben's Domain at http://BensCatalogs.Atari.org or at http://Ben...

Tungsten T vs Tungste E
I would appreciate your advise on this I am in doubt for purchasing one of the two following models: - Tungsten T (299 ?) - Tungsten E (240 ?) What would you recommend? I cannot afford more than 300? Thanks.. On Mon, 03 Nov 2003 14:35:11 +0100, Naiki wrote: > I would appreciate your advise on this > > I am in doubt for purchasing one of the two following models: > > - Tungsten T (299 ?) > - Tungsten E (240 ?) > > What would you recommend? I cannot afford more than 300? Not a recommendation, but a point worth noting, which IMO is less t...

REQ: Mail Steward Pro?
thanks ... if there is anybody out there ... In article <479b527a$0$30237$4c368faf@roadrunner.com>, Bman <jjj@aol.com> wrote: > thanks ... if there is anybody out there ... > These groups are not friendly to software piracy. So, on behalf of the software developers who frequent this part of cyberspace: FOAD. -- Help improve usenet. Kill-file Google Groups. http://improve-usenet.org/ In article <479b527a$0$30237$4c368faf@roadrunner.com>, Bman <jjj@aol.com> wrote: > thanks ... if there is anybody out there ... Visit <http://www.mailsteward.com/...

Identical form validation in JSP and javascript?
Is there a library of form validation that works across Javascript and in JSP? Maybe an array of types identified by a string and regular expressions? Also, I've heard alot of people say an object reference is a pointer (especially when defending the term NullPointerException) but it surely doesn't looke like an address if you preint it out in ASCII. It looks like a packed field and probably part of it is an index and maybe another part is really an address. Does anyone know what it is in more detail? Thanks, TimJowers ...

Re: Data Validation Vs Program Validation
Hi Ash, Data validation checks the quality of the data itself (are the data correct and correctly transferred between different departments), while (SAS) program validation checks the data manipulation and statistical analysis programs, e.g. all kinds of tables, listings and statistical tests. On itself it has nothing to do with SAS, but SAS quite often is involved as a means. See also http://tinyurl.com/m3nep Regards - Jim. -- Jim Groeneveld, Netherlands statistician, SAS consultant home.hccnet.nl/jim.groeneveld On Mon, 25 Sep 2006 14:49:25 -0400, Ash Us <ashkevvu@YAHOO.COM> wrote: ...

Labview program to read e-mail?
Hello I'm trying to write a program to read email from a Pop3 server. There is a very old one in the archives, maybe someone has a newer one? Yours Sincerely John ...