Filemaker + ibm as400 Help!!

Good Morning
Somebody know how the program "Filemaker" could be connected with ibm
"as400". may be with ODBC?
Please try to help me !!!
Thank you in advance
Regards

Mauriv63
mauriv63@tin.it

Maurizio Verdi wrote:

> Good Morning
> Somebody know how the program "Filemaker" could be connected with ibm
> "as400". may be with ODBC?

You have got to be kidding... Actually, having a look at the
iSeries (which are the latest as400s) it may be possible. But...

OK, the as400 would need to have the Linux option running and
then you can try and put FM Server on the machine, or you
could see if you can find an ODBC connector (which I doubt
exists) to FileMaker from whatever db the as400 is using.

As a serious business solution, I don't think this one flys.

Webko
0
Tim