Filemaker 9 Server, 2003 Server Problem

I am having an issue with FM9 Server in that clients loose connection to the
database.  Sometimes restarting the server fixes it but other times I have
to stop the Service and restart the service.
I called techsupport and they informed me this is a know issue with no fix
to the problem.
I have search their Knowledge base and do not find anything in regards to
this issue.  So if it is a known issue, why can I not find anything on it in
their knowledge base.

Anyone else having this issue?  If so, have you found a resolution or work
around that helps?

Thanks,

 Tom

0
duffer5 (2)

Duffer <duffer5@cox.net> wrote:

> I called techsupport and they informed me this is a know issue with no fix
> to the problem.

Some source told me Filemaker is to publish a patch this week.

--
http://clk.ch
0
Christoph Kaufmann wrote:
> Duffer <duffer5@cox.net> wrote:
>
>> I called techsupport and they informed me this is a know issue with no fix
>> to the problem.
>
> Some source told me Filemaker is to publish a patch this week.

Available as of today: http://www.filemaker.com/support/downloads/index.html

Howard Schlossberg
FM Professional Solutions, Inc.    Los Angeles

FileMaker 8 Certified Developer
Member, FileMaker Business Alliance
0
howard4272 (336)
9/25/2007 4:12:12 PM
On Sep 25, 9:12 am, Howard Schlossberg
<how...@nospam.fmprosolutions.com> wrote:
> Christoph Kaufmann wrote:
> > Duffer <duff...@cox.net> wrote:
>
> >> I called techsupport and they informed me this is a know issue with no fix
> >> to the problem.
>
> > Some source told me Filemaker is to publish a patch this week.
>
> Available as of today:http://www.filemaker.com/support/downloads/index.html

I'm not sure. It Looks like *all* the issues fixed in this patch are
related to web publishing features (IWP, PHP, etc.)

-dave

0
db.porsche (396)
9/25/2007 9:42:46 PM
I downloaded and installed the 9.0v2 and now no clients are listed in the
client view, but clients are logged in to the server.
So how do I fix this one??

"Duffer" <duffer5@cox.net> wrote in message
>I am having an issue with FM9 Server in that clients loose connection to
>the database.  Sometimes restarting the server fixes it but other times I
>have to stop the Service and restart the service.
> I called techsupport and they informed me this is a know issue with no fix
> to the problem.
> I have search their Knowledge base and do not find anything in regards to
> this issue.  So if it is a known issue, why can I not find anything on it
> in their knowledge base.
>
> Anyone else having this issue?  If so, have you found a resolution or work
> around that helps?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Tom

0