Help: FileMaker Developer 6

Hello,

I have been developing FileMaker databases for a few years now and was
recently hired to work on an older FileMaker 6 database.

Unfortunately, I can no longer find my original FileMaker Developer 6
CD.  After having exhausted my search to buy a copy on Craigslist,
eBay, Amazon, and Google I am looking for some help.

Is there any place that is still selling it?  If not, could some kind
soul help out their fellow man and provide a disk image of the
FileMaker Developer 6 CD for me?

Thanks,
William

On May 26, 12:18 pm, William.Crus...@gmail.com wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have been developing FileMaker databases for a few years now and was
> recently hired to work on an older FileMaker 6 database.
>
> Unfortunately, I can no longer find my original FileMaker Developer 6
> CD.  After having exhausted my search to buy a copy on Craigslist,
> eBay, Amazon, and Google I am looking for some help.
>
> Is there any place that is still selling it?  If not, could some kind
> soul help out their fellow man and provide a disk image of the
> FileMaker Developer 6 CD for me?

1) I'm afraid I don't have dev 6. I skipped 6.

2) But really, do you actually *need* developer 6? Why not just pro 6?
The developer editions in the 5/5.5/6 era only contained a couple
useful extras that were rarely relevant. i.e. Unless you are packaging
stand-alone runtimes "Dev 6" probably isn't strictly required.

And if you don't need dev 6, just getting pro 6 shouldn't be
particularly hard or expensive.

3) Can your employer/customer make a copy & license available to you?

4) If you have your license key and all you need is replacement media,
have you tried contacting FM directly. They might be able to make one
available to you for a reasonable price.

cheers,
Dave

0
db.porsche (396)
6/4/2007 7:37:34 AM
On May 26, 12:18 pm, William.Crus...@gmail.com wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I have been developing FileMaker databases for a few years now and was
> recently hired to work on an older FileMaker 6 database.
>
> Unfortunately, I can no longer find my original FileMaker Developer 6
> CD.  After having exhausted my search to buy a copy on Craigslist,
> eBay, Amazon, and Google I am looking for some help.
>
> Is there any place that is still selling it?  If not, could some kind
> soul help out their fellow man and provide a disk image of the
> FileMaker Developer 6 CD for me?

You don't say whether you need Mac or Windows, but you can get old
versions of Mac software at http://www.hardcoremac.com - they even have
a Windows version of FileMaker 6 listed (and a "Mac & Windows"). There
is no Developer version listed on the website, but you could try
emailing them. They do look a bit expensive for old software though.

Helpful Harry
Hopefully helping harassed humans happily handle handiwork hardships  ;o)
0
helpful_harry (1512)
6/4/2007 8:56:40 PM
On May 26, 12:18 pm, William.Crus...@gmail.com wrote:

> Unfortunately, I can no longer find my original FileMaker Developer 6
> CD.

Were you able to resolve this? If not I may be able to help you with
the media, provided you have your own license key.

-Scott in SoCal

On Jun 4, 12:37 am, d-42 <db.pors...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On May 26, 12:18 pm, William.Crus...@gmail.com wrote:
>
> > Hello,
>
> > I have been developing FileMaker databases for a few years now and was
> > recently hired to work on an older FileMaker 6 database.
>
> > Unfortunately, I can no longer find my original FileMaker Developer 6
> > CD.  After having exhausted my search to buy a copy on Craigslist,
> > eBay, Amazon, and Google I am looking for some help.
>
> > Is there any place that is still selling it?  If not, could some kind
> > soul help out their fellow man and provide a disk image of the
> > FileMaker Developer 6 CD for me?
>
> 1) I'm afraid I don't have dev 6. I skipped 6.
>
> 2) But really, do you actually *need* developer 6? Why not just pro 6?
> The developer editions in the 5/5.5/6 era only contained a couple
> useful extras that were rarely relevant. i.e. Unless you are packaging
> stand-alone runtimes "Dev 6" probably isn't strictly required.

The license i have is filemaker dev 6.  I cant use that license on
anything else, can I?

> And if you don't need dev 6, just getting pro 6 shouldn't be
> particularly hard or expensive.

Well, I need the script debugger and other dev features.

> 3) Can your employer/customer make a copy & license available to you?
>
> 4) If you have your license key and all you need is replacement media,
> have you tried contacting FM directly. They might be able to make one
> available to you for a reasonable price.

I have not.  Is that something that has proved to work in the past?

> cheers,
> Dave

Thanks.

On Jun 4, 1:56 pm, Helpful Harry <helpful_ha...@nom.de.plume.com>
wrote:
> On May 26, 12:18 pm, William.Crus...@gmail.com wrote:
>
> > Hello,
>
> > I have been developing FileMaker databases for a few years now and was
> > recently hired to work on an older FileMaker 6 database.
>
> > Unfortunately, I can no longer find my original FileMaker Developer 6
> > CD.  After having exhausted my search to buy a copy on Craigslist,
> > eBay, Amazon, and Google I am looking for some help.
>
> > Is there any place that is still selling it?  If not, could some kind
> > soul help out their fellow man and provide a disk image of the
> > FileMaker Developer 6 CD for me?
>
> You don't say whether you need Mac or Windows, but you can get old
> versions of Mac software athttp://www.hardcoremac.com- they even have
> a Windows version of FileMaker 6 listed (and a "Mac & Windows"). There
> is no Developer version listed on the website, but you could try
> emailing them. They do look a bit expensive for old software though.

I currently only need the Mac version, but I will need the Windows
version for testing.

Yeah, after my initial post, I found them.  They do not have the Dev
version that supports the license I have

On Jun 5, 8:18 am, Scott in SoCal <ScottDoo...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On May 26, 12:18 pm, William.Crus...@gmail.com wrote:
>
> > Unfortunately, I can no longer find my original FileMaker Developer 6
> > CD.
>
> Were you able to resolve this? If not I may be able to help you with
> the media, provided you have your own license key.
>
> -Scott in SoCal

I have been quite unsuccessful in my search and would gladly welcome
your assistance.

And, yes, I do have my own license key for FileMaker Dev 6.

In article <1181528713.777353.221140@n15g2000prd.googlegroups.com>,
William.Crusher@gmail.com wrote:

>And, yes, I do have my own license key for FileMaker Dev 6.

I find this difficult to believe, as there *was* no version 6.  FM
Developer stayed at 5.5 when Pro moved to 6.  Then it jumped directly into
today's world of 7 & 8.

I run a complex solution in FM 6.  I use Dev 5.5 sometimes, mostly for
script single-stepping, and every now and then run into the odd feature in
6 that was not part of 5.5.

Steve Brown
0
eyebrown (18)
6/11/2007 11:43:45 AM
In article
<eyebrown-1106070746330001@209-42-139-232.earthlink.wispnet.net>eyebrow
n@mindspring.com wrote:

>  In article
>
> <1181528713.777353.221140@n15g2000prd.googlegroups.com>,William.Crushe
>  r@gmail.com wrote:
>
>>  And, yes, I do have my own license key for FileMaker Dev 6.

>  I find this difficult to believe, as there *was* no version 6.  FM
> Developer stayed at 5.5 when Pro moved to 6.  Then it jumped directly
> intotoday's world of 7 & 8.

I have to wonder why it is, then, that when I launch my copy of
(pre-7) Developer, the splash screen clearly identifies it as
Developer 6? The initial dialog (create new, open existing, etc.) does
the same, as does About.
Matt

--

I'm trying a new usenet client for Mac, Nemo OS X.
You can download it at http://www.malcom-mac.com/nemo

0
Im208 (301)
6/11/2007 12:53:21 PM
On Jun 11, 4:43 am, eyebr...@mindspring.com wrote:
> In article <1181528713.777353.221...@n15g2000prd.googlegroups.com>,
>
> William.Crus...@gmail.com wrote:
> >And, yes, I do have my own license key for FileMaker Dev 6.
>
> I find this difficult to believe, as there *was* no version 6.  FM
> Developer stayed at 5.5 when Pro moved to 6.  Then it jumped directly into
> today's world of 7 & 8.

FileMaker Dev 6 certainly did exist:

http://www.schwarzmarkt.com/WEBMASTER/Produkte/FileMaker/Developer-60.jpg

Also, it is mentioned in several places on the FileMaker.com web site.

> I run a complex solution in FM 6.  I use Dev 5.5 sometimes, mostly for
> script single-stepping, and every now and then run into the odd feature in
> 6 that was not part of 5.5.

FileMaker Dev 5.5 will not run on an Intel Macintosh.

eyebrown@mindspring.com wrote:
> In article <1181528713.777353.221140@n15g2000prd.googlegroups.com>,
> William.Crusher@gmail.com wrote:
>
>> And, yes, I do have my own license key for FileMaker Dev 6.
>
> I find this difficult to believe, as there *was* no version 6.  FM
> Developer stayed at 5.5 when Pro moved to 6.  Then it jumped directly into
> today's world of 7 & 8.

You're thinking of FM Server, which never existed in version 6.  But FM
Pro and FM Developer did exist in 6.

Howard Schlossberg
FM Professional Solutions, Inc.    Los Angeles

FileMaker 8 Certified Developer
Member, FileMaker Business Alliance
0
howard4272 (336)
6/11/2007 4:48:56 PM
In article <1181573495.247897.32170@n15g2000prd.googlegroups.com>,
William.Crusher@gmail.com wrote:

> On Jun 11, 4:43 am, eyebr...@mindspring.com wrote:
> > In article <1181528713.777353.221...@n15g2000prd.googlegroups.com>,
> >
> > William.Crus...@gmail.com wrote:
> > >And, yes, I do have my own license key for FileMaker Dev 6.
> >
> > I find this difficult to believe, as there *was* no version 6.  FM
> > Developer stayed at 5.5 when Pro moved to 6.  Then it jumped directly into
> > today's world of 7 & 8.
>
> FileMaker Dev 6 certainly did exist:
>
> http://www.schwarzmarkt.com/WEBMASTER/Produkte/FileMaker/Developer-60.jpg
>
> Also, it is mentioned in several places on the FileMaker.com web site.
>
> > I run a complex solution in FM 6.  I use Dev 5.5 sometimes, mostly for
> > script single-stepping, and every now and then run into the odd feature in
> > 6 that was not part of 5.5.
>
> FileMaker Dev 5.5 will not run on an Intel Macintosh.

Really?!?!? I know that normal FileMaker Pro 5.5 does run on Intel Macs
- it's a Mac OS 9 *and* Mac OS X application, so doesn't need
"Classic", but does need Rosetta for the PowerPC "emulation".  :o)

Helpful Harry
Hopefully helping harassed humans happily handle handiwork hardships  ;o)
0
helpful_harry (1512)
6/11/2007 8:57:58 PM
Helpful Harry wrote:
> In article <1181573495.247897.32170@n15g2000prd.googlegroups.com>,
> William.Crusher@gmail.com wrote:
>
> > On Jun 11, 4:43 am, eyebr...@mindspring.com wrote:

> > > I find this difficult to believe, as there *was* no version 6.  FM
> > > Developer stayed at 5.5 when Pro moved to 6.  Then it jumped directly into
> > > today's world of 7 & 8.
> >
> > FileMaker Dev 6 certainly did exist:
> >
> > http://www.schwarzmarkt.com/WEBMASTER/Produkte/FileMaker/Developer-60.jpg
> >
> > Also, it is mentioned in several places on the FileMaker.com web site.
> >
> > > I run a complex solution in FM 6.  I use Dev 5.5 sometimes, mostly for
> > > script single-stepping, and every now and then run into the odd feature in
> > > 6 that was not part of 5.5.
> >
> > FileMaker Dev 5.5 will not run on an Intel Macintosh.
>
> Really?!?!? I know that normal FileMaker Pro 5.5 does run on Intel Macs
> - it's a Mac OS 9 *and* Mac OS X application, so doesn't need
> "Classic", but does need Rosetta for the PowerPC "emulation".  :o)

Oh, that is news to me.  I was not aware that there was a native Mac
OS X version of FileMaker 5.5.  It apparently slipped by me.

Thanks for the clarification.

On Jun 10, 7:25 pm, William.Crus...@gmail.com wrote:

> I have been quite unsuccessful in my search and would gladly welcome
> your assistance.

I checked my archives and I only have the v6 client, not the developer
version. Sorry.

On Jun 12, 6:28 am, Scott in SoCal <ScottDoo...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Jun 10, 7:25 pm, William.Crus...@gmail.com wrote:
>
> > I have been quite unsuccessful in my search and would gladly welcome
> > your assistance.
>
> I checked my archives and I only have the v6 client, not the developer
> version. Sorry.

Bummer.  Thanks for looking, Scott.

On Jun 10, 7:20 pm, William.Crus...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Jun 4, 12:37 am, d-42 <db.pors...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > On May 26, 12:18 pm, William.Crus...@gmail.com wrote:
>
> > > Hello,
>
> > > I have been developing FileMaker databases for a few years now and was
> > > recently hired to work on an older FileMaker 6 database.
>
> > > Unfortunately, I can no longer find my original FileMaker Developer 6
> > > CD.  After having exhausted my search to buy a copy on Craigslist,
> > > eBay, Amazon, and Google I am looking for some help.
>
> > > Is there any place that is still selling it?  If not, could some kind
> > > soul help out their fellow man and provide a disk image of the
> > > FileMaker Developer 6 CD for me?
>
> > 1) I'm afraid I don't have dev 6. I skipped 6.
>
> > 2) But really, do you actually *need* developer 6? Why not just pro 6?
> > The developer editions in the 5/5.5/6 era only contained a couple
> > useful extras that were rarely relevant. i.e. Unless you are packaging
> > stand-alone runtimes "Dev 6" probably isn't strictly required.
>
> The license i have is filemaker dev 6.  I cant use that license on
> anything else, can I?

No, but I'm not sure what else you'd want to use it for.

> > And if you don't need dev 6, just getting pro 6 shouldn't be
> > particularly hard or expensive.
>
> Well, I need the script debugger and other dev features.

Ah, did they add the script debugger in dev 6? As I said,  I jumped
from 5.5 to 7. I'd assumed the debugger was added in 7.

> > 3) Can your employer/customer make a copy & license available to you?
>
> > 4) If you have your license key and all you need is replacement media,
> > have you tried contacting FM directly. They might be able to make one
> > available to you for a reasonable price.
>
> I have not.  Is that something that has proved to work in the past?

Yes, I've had media replaced separately in VLA situations where the
disc was lost. However I've never asked for something that was 3
versions behind current. {8.5, 8.0, 7.0, 6}

-cheers,
Dave

0
db.porsche (396)
6/13/2007 9:12:59 AM
In article <136qv7spfkjq9c8@corp.supernews.com>, Howard Schlossberg
<howard@nospam.fmprosolutions.com> wrote:

>eyebrown@mindspring.com wrote:
>> In article <1181528713.777353.221140@n15g2000prd.googlegroups.com>,
>> William.Crusher@gmail.com wrote:
>>
>>> And, yes, I do have my own license key for FileMaker Dev 6.
>>
>> I find this difficult to believe, as there *was* no version 6.  FM
>> Developer stayed at 5.5 when Pro moved to 6.  Then it jumped directly into
>> today's world of 7 & 8.
>
>You're thinking of FM Server, which never existed in version 6.  But FM
>Pro and FM Developer did exist in 6.

You're absolutely right.  My apologies for the mental short circuit.  It
wasn't FM that never upgraded Dev from 5.5 to 6, it was just lazy me.

Steve Brown

0
eyebrown (18)

To FileMaker, or not to FileMaker...
Hello Group, I am currently involved in a situation that has evolved over several years and would like a little insider information on FileMaker's suitability to our task. Situation: company has existing FileMaker database. It handles basic needs but really needs a redesign. Two years ago company decided to switch to a web browser interface (served by Zope) and a PostgreSQL dB running on Linux. Time passes, shoddy software company never delivers, money is spent, time is wasted. I came on the scene 4 months ago to "rescue" the situation. Now company is reconsidering leaving ...

Synchronizing a solution database with a Filemaker 6 database
I have filemaker 6 Developer on my workplace computer and have built an extensive database of about 150 current clients which includes a few small relational database files. I would like to be able to modify a copy of this database and convert it into a solution to run on a notebook so I could update records at the time of a client visit and then synchronize them with the "central" database once I'm back on the network. I have thought about using the export and import features that both solutions and Filemaker have as a menu option, and wonder if anyone has successfully been ab...

Connecting a Delphi (Borland Developer Studio 10) program to a FileMaker Pro 6 Database (ODBC)
Hello, I have spent the last day or so searching for information as to where to start in connecting a Delphi (Borland Developer Studio 10) program to a FileMaker Pro 6 database (preferably using ODBC) however all the information that I have gathered is now in a large jumble in my head. I have experience using both C# and PHP to connect to a MySQL database through ODBC and some PHP functions however I can't seem to get myself started with Delphi and FMP. I was wondering if someone could please give me a walk through about how to connect to and access this database from my Delphi program....

FileMaker 6 and non-filemaker files
Hi, I'm trying to build some sort of knowledgebase, i.g. I want to be able to store, search and open different types of files: powerpoint, word, excel, pdf etc. I know I can import images and even PDF-files into FileMaker, but my database will rapidly grow in size in doing so. Next to that, it is possible to view the PDF in FileMaker, but printing would be difficult. Anyway, I am searching for a solution in which I can open a Word-doc in Word from FileMaker, same for Excel-files and powerpoint presentations and open Acrobat in order to view PDF's. If possible, I think I'l...

FileMaker 4 into FileMaker Developer 4
I have FileMaker Developer 4, I have not needed to upgrade FileMaker Developer since I retired. I am using FileMaker 6.0 on a PC. Now my wife wants to take a solution I created for her personal use at her job. Can I open this FM6 (It has an FP5 extension) and create a runtime solution for her to use on her computer? In article <406dc931$0$3052$61fed72c@news.rcn.com>, "Chuck Jernigan" <chuckj@erols.com> wrote: > I have FileMaker Developer 4, I have not needed to upgrade FileMaker > Developer since I retired. I am using FileMaker 6.0 on a PC. > Now my wife wan...

Help Filemaker 6
I created Radio buttons to select different items. The buttons do not toggle on or off. I did this before but can not remember how. Any help is appreciated. Gary In article <3zmzj.12518$v47.11763@trnddc08>, "gary" <gary@m-d-t.com> wrote: > I created Radio buttons to select different items. > > The buttons do not toggle on or off. > > I did this before but can not remember how. > > Any help is appreciated. > > Gary To turn off one radio button, you have to click another one on. They work just like station pushbuttons on a real ra...

FileMaker Server 7, Filemaker Developer v7 WinALL Mac, Clarion.v6.0.Enterprise.Edition.Incl, Capesoft.NetTalk.for.clarion.6.v3.04.Retail.WinAll, MicroSoft SQL Server 2000, Service Pack 2, AppDe
FileMaker Server 7, Filemaker Developer v7 WinALL Mac, Clarion.v6.0.Enterprise.Edition.Incl, Capesoft.NetTalk.for.clarion.6.v3.04.Retail.WinAll, MicroSoft SQL Server 2000, Service Pack 2, AppDev SQL Server 2000 Accelerated Training [3 CDs], TransTrainer for Designing Microsoft SQL Server 2000 Databases v1.1, SQL Server 2000 Reporting Services, (Enterprise), Developer Edition 64 Bit, other ... FileMaker Server 7 (26/Oct/2004 Filemaker Developer v7 WinALL Mac SN:3V294-57K77-8TKNX-7K26K-228K9-13T33-X29T9 CD NR 15 792 Clarion.v6.0.Enterprise.Edition.Incl.Keygen.WinALL (wee...

FileMaker Server 7, Filemaker Developer v7 WinALL Mac, Clarion.v6.0.Enterprise.Edition.Incl, Capesoft.NetTalk.for.clarion.6.v3.04.Retail.WinAll, MicroSoft SQL Server 2000, Service Pack 2, AppDe
FileMaker Server 7, Filemaker Developer v7 WinALL Mac, Clarion.v6.0.Enterprise.Edition.Incl, Capesoft.NetTalk.for.clarion.6.v3.04.Retail.WinAll, MicroSoft SQL Server 2000, Service Pack 2, AppDev SQL Server 2000 Accelerated Training [3 CDs], TransTrainer for Designing Microsoft SQL Server 2000 Databases v1.1, SQL Server 2000 Reporting Services, (Enterprise), Developer Edition 64 Bit, other ... FileMaker Server 7 (26/Oct/2004 Filemaker Developer v7 WinALL Mac SN:3V294-57K77-8TKNX-7K26K-228K9-13T33-X29T9 CD NR 15 792 Clarion.v6.0.Enterprise.Edition.Incl.Keygen.WinALL (wee...

(FileMaker Pro Advanced OR FileMaker Pro) AND/OR (FileMaker Server OR FileMaker Server Advanced)
Hi We are getting close to purchase of FileMaker for a small network of 2 Apple Macs. Before I place an order I wonder if a little advice could be offered regarding the different versions of FileMaker available. We will be creating a new database using FileMaker and guess we would need to purchase FileMaker Pro 8.5 (Preferably Advanced?) and FileMaker Server 8 (Advanced?). Sorry if these are basic questions, but I am new to networking of computers. Many thanks, Jeff -- Please do not reply to the address of rhubarb@gosdensremovals.co.uk as we do not read or write using this email add...

FileMaker Server 7, Filemaker Developer v7 WinALL Mac, IBM VISUALAGE FOR COBOL V3.0.6, Fujitsu NetCOBOL Suite v7.0L10 Enter. Edition, Intel Fortran Compiler Pro With IMSL V8.0.048, Clarion.v6.0
FileMaker Server 7, Filemaker Developer v7 WinALL Mac, IBM VISUALAGE FOR COBOL V3.0.6, Fujitsu NetCOBOL Suite v7.0L10 Enter. Edition, Intel Fortran Compiler Pro With IMSL V8.0.048, Clarion.v6.0.Enterprise.Edition.Incl, Capesoft.NetTalk.for.clarion.6.v3.04.Retail.WinAll, MICROSOFT VISUAL STUDIO NET PROFESSIONAL 2003, MicroSoft SQL Server 2000, Service Pack 2, AppDev SQL Server 2000 Accelerated Training [3 CDs], TransTrainer for Designing Microsoft SQL Server 2000 Databases v1.1, SQL Server 2000 Reporting Services, (Enterprise), Developer Edition 64 Bit, other ... FileMaker Server 7 (26/Oct/20...

[...]

FileMaker Server 7, Filemaker Developer v7 WinALL Mac, IBM VISUALAGE FOR COBOL V3.0.6, Fujitsu NetCOBOL Suite v7.0L10 Enter. Edition, Intel Fortran Compiler Pro With IMSL V8.0.048, Clarion.v6.0.Enterprise.Edition.Incl, Capesoft.NetTalk.for.clarion.6.v3.04.Retail.WinAll, MICROSOFT VISUAL STUDIO NET PROFESSIONAL 2003, MicroSoft SQL Server 2000, Service Pack 2, AppDev SQL Server 2000 Accelerated Training [3 CDs], TransTrainer for Designing Microsoft SQL Server 2000 Databases v1.1, SQL Server 2000 Reporting Services, (Enterprise), Developer Edition 64 Bit, other ... FileMaker Server 7 (26/Oct/2004 Filemaker Developer v7 WinALL Mac SN:3V294-57K77-8TKNX-7K26K-228K9-13T33-X29T9 CD NR 15 792 IBM VISUALAGE FOR COBOL V3.0.6 CD NR 10 193 Fujitsu NetCOBOL Suite v7.0L10 Enter. Edition *Incl.Keymaker* CD NR 16 236 Intel Fortran Compiler Pro With IMSL V8.0.048 CD NR 15 878 Visual Fortran Compiler Pro With IMSL v8.0.048 - Intel Soft CD NR 15 798 Compaq Visual Fortran v6.6 Professional 11 299 Clarion.v6.0.Enterprise.Edition.Incl.Keygen.WinALL (week 27/2004) Capesoft.NetTalk.for.clarion.6.v3.04.Retail.WinAll ------------------------------------------------------- DVD MICROSOFT VISUAL STUDIO NET PROFESSIONAL 2003 DVDR SN:W7YCJ-2RRMD-MMHGG-3MB7C-VBMYB MSDN Library for Visual Studio .Net 2003 [3 CDs] 12 938 DEVPARTNER FOR VISUAL BASIC ...

[...]

FileMaker Server 7, Filemaker Developer v7 WinALL Mac, IBM VISUALAGE FOR COBOL V3.0.6, Fujitsu NetCOBOL Suite v7.0L10 Enter. Edition, Intel Fortran Compiler Pro With IMSL V8.0.048, Clarion.v6.0 #2
FileMaker Server 7, Filemaker Developer v7 WinALL Mac, IBM VISUALAGE FOR COBOL V3.0.6, Fujitsu NetCOBOL Suite v7.0L10 Enter. Edition, Intel Fortran Compiler Pro With IMSL V8.0.048, Clarion.v6.0.Enterprise.Edition.Incl, Capesoft.NetTalk.for.clarion.6.v3.04.Retail.WinAll, MICROSOFT VISUAL STUDIO NET PROFESSIONAL 2003, MicroSoft SQL Server 2000, Service Pack 2, AppDev SQL Server 2000 Accelerated Training [3 CDs], TransTrainer for Designing Microsoft SQL Server 2000 Databases v1.1, SQL Server 2000 Reporting Services, (Enterprise), Developer Edition 64 Bit, other ... FileMaker Server 7 (26/Oct/20...

Using a Filemaker Database on a computer with no Filemaker installed
I have created a basic database with a form using Filemaker pro. I would like for a user to be able to use it, but they don't have any version of Filemaker on their computer. I was under the impression that I this could be done. Is there some type of "packaging" I have to do before hand? Thanks Chaz You Have to use Fmpro Developper version to create a Runtime version of you solution. "Xaos" <zahc76@aol.com> a �crit dans le message de news:fnuhd.5718$6z2.2747408@news4.srv.hcvlny.cv.net... > I have created a basic database with a form using Filemaker pro....

Help with corrupt FileMaker database
A good client of mine, has called with an urgent request. They use a FileMaker Pro database to keep track of a lot of things, such as vendors, jobs, and possibly some more of their accounting. This morning the file has been corrupted somehow. They contacted the makers of FileMaker, who is asking for the software registration number before they will attempt recovery. My client can't find that number anywhere. Can anybody recommend good FileMaker recovery utility program, or about any services that can help recover these files? -- Steve M - unspam@hal-pcwax.org.invalid (remove wax a...

Help!! customer Database | FileMaker
Im Creating A Customer Database for my company and i have about 100-120 pro= ducts and 200-250 customers most of my customers have a different price on = each product so i would like to know who can i make it that when I'm making= a invoice that once i put the product the price for that customer would au= tomatically appear what i have tried is making a new field on the starter solution for invoice= s in the product layout and making that new field connected to the Customer= ID and then connecting the Customer ID to the Price but i kinda got stuck = between it all can you pleas...

FileMaker Dev 7 on same machine as FileMaker Dev 6
My FMD 7 just arrived yesterday. I actually bothered to read the yellow paper that came with it. It says that I can't have any other version of FMD on my computer. But I wanted to be able to develop for people who don't have all of the system requirements to run FMD7 as well as FMD6. Has anyone else had this come up? Any suggestions besides installing and developing for two different machines? Jeanne Hi Jeanne I've been running FileMaker Dev 6 and 7 on the same machine for quite some time without any problems. Regards, Dmitri Jeanne wrote: > My FMD 7 just arrived yesterd...

Web resources about - Help: FileMaker Developer 6 - comp.databases.filemaker

FileMaker - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
... , Windows 7 SP1, Windows 8.0, 8.1 , iOS Mac OS X 10.9, 10.10 (Apple) , Microsoft Server 2008 R2 SP1, Server 2012 SE, Server 2012 R2 SE FileMaker ...

Database Software - FileMaker
Award-winning business and personal database software for iPad, iPhone, Windows, Mac and the web. FileMaker Worldwide Sites Australia Belgium ...

Database Software - FileMaker (United Kingdom)
Official site for FileMaker in the UK. Learn about quality iPad, iPhone, PC and Macintosh database software from FileMaker.

Community Home . Pages . FileMaker Forums
本サイトの使用によりウェブサイト利用規約 Terms of Use (英語)に同意されているものとみなします。製品の仕様、価格、発売時期、販売期間は、予告なく変更する場合があります。

FileMaker Go 13 on the App Store on iTunes
Get FileMaker Go 13 on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews.

A Clear View Toward the Future with FileMaker Pro 13 Platform - Flickr - Photo Sharing!
... it. A flexible platform for running a complex organization To help run the facility 24/7, Cattell has built a solution that uses the full FileMaker ...

Filemaker withdrawing Bento as consumers turn to Evernote & its ilk
Business database company FileMaker, a subsidiary of Apple, is withdrawing its more consumer-orientated database app, Bento . It will remain ...

Apple Subsidiary FileMaker Reportedly Lays Off Employees Amid Poor Sales
FileMaker, a wholly owned subsidiary of Apple, is rumored to have discharged a number of employees last Thursday amid poor sales performance, ...

filemaker pro 13 - Apple Store (UK)
filemaker pro 13 - 4 results on Apple Online Store

Rumor: Apple subsidiary FileMaker lays off 20 employees amid restructuring
Wholly owned Apple subsidiary FileMaker Inc., makers of database programs FileMaker and the now-defunct Bento, reportedly conducted a round of ...