Known problems going from Mac 10.2.x to Mac 10.3.1

Are there any known FileMaker problems converting from Mac 10.2.x to
Mac 10.3 and then Mac OS 10.3.1?

In particular are there any host configuration files that need to
saved or changed?

I have a client that can't even ping the IP site of where the
FileMaker server is, after making the conversion.
0
oserj (1)

In article <5e6f384c.0312070830.7a406f30@posting.google.com>, Jim Oser
<oserj@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Are there any known FileMaker problems converting from Mac 10.2.x to
> Mac 10.3 and then Mac OS 10.3.1?
>
> In particular are there any host configuration files that need to
> saved or changed?
>
> I have a client that can't even ping the IP site of where the
> FileMaker server is, after making the conversion.

I have found no problems with FMP 5.5 under 10.3.x; indeed, 10.3 fixes
a problem that caused FMP to forget to ask for the password on
password-protected files, unless FMP were already running when you
opened the file (i.e., the difficulty arose when FMP was not running
and you opened a database by double-clicking the database's icon). And
the Developer Tool now works properly (under 10.2 it would crash when
it got to the point of creating the runtime application).
0
domanova