Pasting Text files into a text field?

I want to past a text file into a text field but it looses it's format. It
should appear in a table layout, is there a way round this?

Thanks

Ernie

There is a solution!"

http://mail.spaminspector.com

0
Ernie

by Ernie Faulkner ernie-NO-SPAMfaulkner@blueyonder.co.uk:

Hi Ernie,

To paste the text with the style of the Field, you paste using "No Style"
(on a Mac you use the Opt key with Cmd V). To retain the style of the text
from what you are copying from, you would on use the Cmd V (on a Mac).

Hope this answers your question.

Lee

> I want to past a text file into a text field but it looses it's format. It
> should appear in a table layout, is there a way round this?
>
> Thanks
>
> Ernie

0
Lee
10/17/2003 7:38:32 AM
And on a PC?

There is a solution!"

http://mail.spaminspector.com

"Lee Smith" <lee@pacific.net> wrote in message
PM
> by Ernie Faulkner ernie-NO-SPAMfaulkner@blueyonder.co.uk:
>
> Hi Ernie,
>
> To paste the text with the style of the Field, you paste using "No Style"
> (on a Mac you use the Opt key with Cmd V). To retain the style of the text
> from what you are copying from, you would on use the Cmd V (on a Mac).
>
> Hope this answers your question.
>
> Lee
>
> > I want to past a text file into a text field but it looses it's format.
It
> > should appear in a table layout, is there a way round this?
> >
> > Thanks
> >
> > Ernie

0
Ernie
10/17/2003 2:50:22 PM
CTRL-V to paste with formatting.  CTRL-SHFT-V to paste without formatting.

Ernie Faulkner wrote:
> And on a PC?

Howard Schlossberg              (818) 883-2846
FM Pro Solutions       Los Angeles, California

Howard