question filemaker assistant

Using claris homepage 3 filemaker assistant to publish a filemaker 4
data base.

The question is how to edit the specifications once I have created the
..html files with claris.

(Example-I created the site with the assistant but now I want to change
one of the fields to be a drop-down menu. Do I do this through Claris or
edit the HTML file?)

I couldn't find an answer to this in the help.

0
Enree

I don't see why you can't do it with Homepage.  But since an HTML
document is just a text file, you can edit it with any text editor.

Enree Erzweglle wrote:
> Using claris homepage 3 filemaker assistant to publish a filemaker 4
> data base.
>
> The question is how to edit the specifications once I have created the
> .html files with claris.
>
> (Example-I created the site with the assistant but now I want to change
> one of the fields to be a drop-down menu. Do I do this through Claris or
> edit the HTML file?)
>
> I couldn't find an answer to this in the help.

Howard Schlossberg              (818) 883-2846
FM Pro Solutions       Los Angeles, California
Howard