Troi File Plug-in 2.7.1 (Mac OS 9.1)

Saw it on VersionTracker, downloaded, installed by dragging to FileMaker
Extensions folder. Confirmed that I wanted to replace the existing earlier
file of the same name.

Launched a solution which uses File plug functions.

Promptly presented with a message that the plug-in can't be found. Odd. It
is right where it belongs, right where the previous working copy was.

Have advised Troi, but I would suggest holding off updating until the
problem is fixed. Try it if you want, but keep your 2.7 plug safe so you can
put it back.

Matt

0
Matt