`Excellent qualified consultant available to take up new contract assignment across USA.

Hi Team,

Please find the updated Hotlist.

INDUS         UPDATED      HOTLIST

Name
Technology
Experience
Location
Relocation	Recruiter
Mike	Salesforce Developer	8+	VA	Yes	Shane
Subash	Salesforce  Developer	8+	CA	YES	Shane
Sindhu	Salesforce  Developer	7+	NJ	YES	Shane/Laura
Prathyusha	Salesforce  Developer	8+	IL	              YES	Shane/ Sharon
Rishika	  Salesforce  Developer	8+	               CA	YES	kevin
Somith	  Salesforce  Developer	8+	TX	YES	Laura
Rajesh	Salesforce Developer	8+	NJ	Yes 	Laura/ kevin
Ravi	  Salesforce  Developer	9	FL	YES
Suman	SQL BI Developer	7+	VA	YES	Kevin/ Laura
Venkat	SQL BI Developer	8+	WI	Yes	Kevin
Devi	SQL BI Developer	8+	NY	YES	Laura
Kranthi	SQL BI Developer	8+	              VA	YES	Laura
Uday	Devops Engineer	8+	NY	Yes 	Laura/ Vicky
Brijesh	Java Developer	8+	NY	YES	Raja/ Sharon
Mourya	Java Developer	8+	KS	YES	Laura/ Sharon
Manasa	Java Developer	7	IL	YES	Vicky/ Laura
Vinay	Dot Net Developer	8+	VA	YES	Laura
Kiran	Dot Net Developer	5+	IL	YES	Vicky
 Regards,
Sharon rechel
IT Sales Executive
 INDUS GROUP INC
12000 Westheimer Rd,
Suite # 308 Houston, TX 77077
Call : (713)931-9032
Fax:(866)263-0460/(913)944-4540
Gtalk: <sharonrechel67@gmail.com>
Email: sharon@indusgroupinc.com
Website: www.indus-grp.com  | www.indusgroupinc.com

Raja
Sr. IT Sales Recruiting Manager
 INDUS GROUP INC
12000 Westheimer Rd,
Suite # 308 Houston, TX 77077
Call : 917-524-2210
Fax:(866)263-0460/(913)944-4540
Gtalk: <raja.benchsales@gmail.com>
Email: raja@indus-grp.com | raja@indusgroupinc.com
Website: www.indus-grp.com  | www.indusgroupinc.com
0
sharonrechel67

Convert SAP Oracle Database to IBM DB2 Database??
Hello, I would like to hear from anyone here who has converted their SAP Oracle database to IBM DB2 database? Did you realize greater disk saving via DB2 compression? Did you run the latest version of DB2 rather than allow SAP to keep your Oracle version back-leveled? Please, DB2 Bashers need not apply, looking for the business case anyone used to convert to DB2. Thank you. Charles On 6 Feb, 01:52, "Charles Davis" <cdavis10...@comcast.net> wrote: > Hello, > > I would like to hear from anyone here who has converted their SAP Oracle > database to IBM DB2 d...

Excellent SAS consultant and SAP ABAP consultant available.
Hi Partners, Excellent consultant available for SAS and SAP ABAP. (1) Name: Raj Role: SAS Experience: 6+ years Availability: Immediate Current Location: Dallas TX Relocate: Open Professional Summary: .. Over Six years of experience in Software Development, involving in Design, Analysis, Coding, Testing, Implementation and Support. .. Over 5 years of experience in real time analysis, design, development, testing, and implementation of various SAS applications in Healthcare Insurance, Pharmaceutical. .. Profound knowledge and strong experience in SA...

Excellent Consultant Available for Oracle Apps Technical Consultant
Hi Partners, We have an excellent Senior Consultant available for contract positions only. Please find below a brief profile of the candidate. Please feel free to contact me if you need further information. Name : C P Skills : Oracle Apps Technical (CRM) Exp : 6+ Current Location : King of Prussia, PA Relocation : OH, WV, VA, DC, MD, DE, NJ, PA, CT, NY, & RI Available : Immediately SUMMARY * Over Six years of experience as Oracle Applications Technical Consultant in CRM and Manu...

Connect to IBM DB2 database without installing the DB2 client.
Hi, To connect to the DB2 Driver, from a remote machine. Do we requier DB2 client. Can't we connect by just having IBM DB2 driver which is just a single file (db2cli.dll). I am using vb application from Windows platform to connect to DB2 on Linux machine. Regards, Santosh SB wrote: > Hi, > > To connect to the DB2 Driver, from a remote machine. Do we requier DB2 > client. > Can't we connect by just having IBM DB2 driver which is just a single > file (db2cli.dll). > I am using vb application from Windows platform to connect to DB2 on >...

Excellent Consultants Available
Hi Partners, I am really greatful to you all for being so helpful in getting assignments for my 2 Consultants. I really appreciate your time for responding to me. Name : M P Skills : Oracle Apps Functioanl Lead (WMS, Inventory, BOM, WIP, OM, Shipping Execution and Purchasing) Exp : 10+ Current Location : BOston, MA Relocation : Open Summary : * APICS certified CPIM Professional. * Oracle Apps Functional Consultant with 10Yrs+ overall experience, 5 Yrs Manufacturing and 5 years in IT. * Exper...

Excellent Consultants Available
Hi Partners, I am really greatful to you all for being so helpful in getting assignments for my 2 Consultants. I really appreciate your time for responding to me. Name : M P Skills : Oracle Apps Functioanl Lead (WMS, Inventory, BOM, WIP, OM, Shipping Execution and Purchasing) Exp : 10+ Current Location : BOston, MA Relocation : Open Summary : * APICS certified CPIM Professional. * Oracle Apps Functional Consultant with 10Yrs+ overall experience, 5 Yrs Manufacturing and 5 years in IT. * Exper...

New Presentation Available for Free Download: "EXploiting the EXcellent EXcel XP Tagset"
Happy New Year! Powerpoint slides of my presentation, "EXploiting the EXcellent EXcel XP Tagset," which I most recently gave on Dec 8 to the DC SAS Users Group, are available for free download as a PDF from the link on my company web page. Please go to http://www.SierraInformation.com and look for the link. This paper, and many others, are available for free download from my site. You are welcome to as many as you'd like to download. Thanks! Andrew Karp Sierra Information Services http://www.SierraInformation.com ...

java.sql.SQLException: No suitable driver when connecting to a DB2 database using driver COM.ibm.db2.jdbc.DB2XADataSource
Hi, I want to get connection to a DB2 database using the driver COM.ibm.db2.jdbc.DB2XADataSource. I have also included 'db2java.zip' in the classpath. However I am getting the exception java.sql.SQLException: No suitable driver at java.sql.DriverManager.getConnection(Unknown Source) at java.sql.DriverManager.getConnection(Unknown Source) at Conn.main(Conn.java:44) The code that I am using (with try/catch removed) is as follows: String url = "jdbc:db2:sample"; String driver = "COM.ibm.db2.jdbc.DB2XADataSource"; String dbuser = "db2u...

oct 24 DB2 for LUW Tech Talk: What's Hot from IOD for PureData Systems, IBM Mobile Database and DB2 for LUW
Now we can tell you more! IBM announced PureData Systems on October 9th --= a series of expert integrated solutions for your transactional and analyti= c workloads.=20 In the next DB2 Tech Talk, we'll come to you from Las Vegas with hot news f= rom the conference from a DB2 for LUW, PureData Systems perspective! We'll= also cover a new free software download called IBM Mobile Database, which = helps you enable your DB2 data apps for Android mobile users. And then we = will bring you the best of the presentations from the conference, including= an IBM Champion and other ...

DB2 for LUW Tech Talk on JUne 20: pureScale + HADR for Always Available Transactions, What's new in DB2 10.5
Join IBM architect Aamer Sachedina for an in-depth discussion of the enhanc= ements in DB2 10.5 that help ensure "always available" transactions. DB2 pu= reScale provides two major functions: enables capacity scaling without appl= ication change; and provides an always available environment so that transa= ctional workloads, queries and other tasks continue uninterrupted in case o= f unplanned downtime.=20 Now in DB2 10.5, several enhancements work with DB2 pureScale to ensure ava= ilability and disaster recovery for transactional workloads.=20 More information and regist...

DataBase DataBase DataBase DataBase

New CD32 available in the USA
In stock in FL and ships fast, email me if interested. And from a reputable seller too. This is a good chance to grab a CD32 with none of the risk or hassle or cost of ordering from China. -- Golan Klinger Dark is the suede that mows like a harvest. On Jul 21, 9:27 pm, Golan Klinger <n...@sp.am> wrote: > And from a reputable seller too. This is a good chance to grab a CD32 > with none of the risk or hassle or cost of ordering from China. > > -- > Golan Klinger > Dark is the suede that mows like a harvest. Thanks Golan!! :-) For those of you interested: http://i...

Excellent COGNOS CONSULTANTS -- AVAILABLE !!!!
Dear Partner, We have excellent Cognos Consultants AVAILABLE for your client's requirements. Name: Suresh Available: immediately on Corp-Corp, Location: PA Contact: 309 807 0174 Email: cognos.su@gmail.com Relocation: Yes Name: Sanjay Available: immediately on Corp-Corp, Location: IL Contact: (814)-218-4200 Email: cognos.sa@gmail.com Relocation: Yes Please let me know if you Thanks & Regards Syed Business Manager 847-416-6014 syed@cubestech.com www.cubestech.com NOTICE: This e-mail message and all attachments transmitted with it may contain legally privileged and confidential information intended solely for the use of the addressee. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any reading, dissemination,distribution, copying, or other use of this message or its attachments is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by electronic mail syed@cubestech.com , and delete this message and all copies and backups thereof. Thank you ...

Consultants available for new projects
Hi,=20 Hope you doing great!! This is Manasa working with Vectorsoft LLC , handling=A0 Bench sales , it w= as pleasure dealing with you. I have consultants on JAVA, SAS, Linux with excellent skill set and good ex= perience.If you have any requirements then please share it to manasa@vector= soft.com or you can reach me at 972-607-4064. On Thursday, January 14, 2016 at 8:36:38 AM UTC-8, Manasa jagarlamudi wrote= : > Hi,=20 > Hope you doing great!! > This is Manasa working with Vectorsoft LLC , handling=A0 Bench sales , it= was pleasure dealing with you. It was a pleasur...

hai new to ibm db2
hello I am new to this ibm db2 icann't understand these terms like instance schema and how to create these things so give some links where i can learn these things very easily i am studying the manuals also I need links that will teach me 1. ibm-db2 architecture 2. database - architecture ,storage,data files,log files etc 3. schems - creation and others 4. security It will be very helpful for me if u tell me the link thanks in advance "Deva" <devarajan.g@gmail.com> wrote in...

DataBase DataBase DataBase DataBase

New CD32 available in the USA
In stock in FL and ships fast, email me if interested. What's a CD32? please explain. On Mon, 21 Jul 2008 17:39:57 -0700 (PDT), redrumloa <amigaguy@bellsouth.net> wrote: >In stock in FL and ships fast, email me if interested. On Jul 21, 8:39=A0pm, redrumloa <amiga...@bellsouth.net> wrote: > In stock in FL and ships fast, email me if interested. And what is meant by "new"? As far as I know these stopped being built in the early-mid 90's. J Waggoner wrote: > What's a CD32? It's an Amiga-based video game console. In essence, an Amiga 1200 in a small case with a built-in CD-ROM drive. You can learn more here: <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CD32> -- Golan Klinger Dark is the suede that mows like a harvest. LotusExcelle wrote: > And what is meant by "new"? As far as I know these stopped being built > in the early-mid 90's. When Commodore went bankrupt there was a production run of CD32s sitting in a warehouse waiting for Commodore to pay up. They never did so the inventory was liquidated and that's what these are. They weren't made recently but are sealed in their original boxes. -- Golan Klinger Dark is the suede that mows like a harvest. Pardon me, I gave the wrong URL. The correct URL is: <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amiga_CD32> (That page is linked from the URL I gave earlier.) -- Golan Klinger Dark is the suede...

IBM DB2 Connect Enterprise Edition v8.2, other IBM DB2 (32 bit, 64 bit) (MULTiOS, Windows, Linux, Solaris), IBM iSoft Commerce Suite Server Enterprise v3.2.01, IBM Tivoli Storage Resource Manager Expr
IBM DB2 Connect Enterprise Edition v8.2, other IBM DB2 (32 bit, 64 bit) (MULTiOS, Windows, Linux, Solaris), IBM iSoft Commerce Suite Server Enterprise v3.2.01, IBM Tivoli Storage Resource Manager Express Edition v1.3.2 Win, IBM Tivoli System Automation v1.2.0 Linux, IBM Tivoli Workload Scheduler Virtualized Data Centers v8.2 [2 CDs], other IBM Tivoli CDs, WEBSPHERE EVERYPLACE MOBILE PORTAL v5.0 - ALTIUM [2 CDs], other IBM WebSphere Business CDs (Windows, Linux) CDs, IBM Integration Server v5.1 [2 CDs], IBM Telecom Toolkit for WebSphere Studio V1.3.5, IBM Frame2000 V5.5, Peoplesoft Pe...

[...]

Excellent consultants available immediately with us
Hi All, Let me present you with list of consultants currently available. Name / Job Title Summary Ramchandran/Java =B7 7+ years experience in the field of Software Development. =B7 Expertise in full Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) =B7 Expertise in J2EE architecture and application development using Java, JSP, Servlet, JDBC, XML, MVC, Struts, Websphere, Weblogic. =B7 Expertise Weblogic portal =B7 Expertise in development of Distributed Components Architecture using J2EE, 3-tiered systems design and development =B7 Expertise in RDBMS concepts like triggers cursor, run stats with extensive working knowledge of databases Oracle, and SQL Server. =B7 Expertise in Object oriented design and development process using UML and design patterns. =B7 Expertise in Java, JSP, Java Beans, XML, XSLT. =B7 Database designing, PL/SQL programming. Working with PL/SQL scripts, SQL, Writing stored procedures. etc. =B7 Expertise in Oracle 9,8.i/7.1, and SQL Server 6.5 / 7.0 / 2000 Manish/Siebel,Actuate Developer =B7 9+ years of Information Technology experience in application development which including strong 5+ years of Siebel CRM as Siebel/ Actuate Developer. =B7 Worked extensively in Design, Configuration, Server Installation and Application Administration. =B7 Expertise in workflow Manager, Assignment Manager, Siebel Data model, EIM Interfacing with Legacy/proprietary DB, EAI and Testing. =B7 Extensively worked on Tools configuration like creating Bu...

Web resources about - `Excellent qualified consultant available to take up new contract assignment across USA. - comp.databases.ibm-db2

Excellent Cadavers - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Excellent Cadavers is a 1995 non-fiction book by American author Alexander Stille about the Sicilian Mafia , concentrating on magistrate Giovanni ...

Scripting News: Two excellent mob films starring De Niro.
I love it when people turn me on to excellent fun movies I haven't seen before. In that spirit here are two that are sure to delight if you like ...

Excellent Credit Epic Financial for iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad on the iTunes App Store
Get Excellent Credit Epic Financial on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews.

GNARLS BARKLEY - CRAZY - SLOW VERSION - EXCELLENT - YouTube
I remember when, I remember I remember when I lost my mind There was something so pleasant about that place Even your emotions have an echo in ...

6% Rate Congress’ Job Performance As Good or Excellent
... Rasmussen Reports national telephone survey finds that six percent (6%) of Likely U.S. Voters now rate Congress’ performance as good or excellent. ...

Phillip Costa tells ICAC that Kerry Schott was 'nothing short of excellent' despite Obeid request to ...
A former NSW Labor minister has told a corruption inquiry he was "gobsmacked" when crooked former powerbroker Eddie Obeid asked him to "sack ...

Excellent pictures of North Korean leader Kim Jong-un doing stuff
HERE are some photos of North Korean leader Kim Jong-un inspecting various things - a waterslide, a computer, high-powered binoculars - with ...

Republicans in excellent form for colourful 2016 presidential campaign
No one should have been surprised when the evangelical former governor and Fox News host Mike Huckabee announced on Saturday he would quit his ...

Goats are smart with excellent long-term memories: scientists
... are much smarter than they may appear at first glance, a study has shown. The animals quickly learn how to solve complex tasks and have excellent ...

Wayne Swan, real world is not so 'excellent'
WHEN I talk to business audiences and suggest there are only two guys who don't think we're living in challenging times the federal Treasurer ...