`Excellent qualified consultant available to take up new contract assignment across USA. #3

Hi Team,

Please find the updated Hotlist.

INDUS         UPDATED      HOTLIST

Name
Technology
Experience
Location
Relocation	Recruiter
Subash	Salesforce  Developer	8+	CA	YES	Shane
Sindhu	Salesforce  Developer	7+	NJ	YES	Shane/Laura
Prathyusha	Salesforce  Developer	8+	IL	              YES	Shane/ Sharon
Rishika	  Salesforce  Developer	8+	               CA	YES	kevin
Somith	  Salesforce  Developer	8+	TX	YES	Laura
Rajesh	Salesforce Developer	8+	NJ	Yes 	Laura/ kevin
Ravi	  Salesforce  Developer	9	FL	YES
Suman	SQL BI Developer	7+	VA	YES	Kevin/ Laura
Venkat	SQL BI Developer	8+	WI	Yes	Kevin
Devi	SQL BI Developer	8+	NY	YES	Laura
Uday	Devops Engineer	8+	NY	Yes 	Laura/ Vicky
Brijesh	Java Developer	8+	NY	YES	Raja/ Sharon
Mourya	Java Developer	8+	KS	YES	Laura/ Sharon
Manasa	Java Developer	7	IL	YES	Vicky/ Laura
Shiva	Peoplesoft Techno Functional Consultant	8+	TX	Yes	Laura
Rao	Hadoop Consultant 	8+	VA	Yes	Laura
Vinay	Dot Net Developer	8+	VA	YES	Laura
Kiran	Dot Net Developer	5+	IL	YES	Vicky
 Regards,
Sharon rechel
IT Sales Executive
INDUS GROUP INC
12000 Westheimer Rd,
Suite # 308 Houston, TX 77077
Call : (713)931-9032
Fax:(866)263-0460/(913)944-4540
Gtalk: <sharonrechel67@gmail.com>
Email: sharon@indusgroupinc.com
Website: www.indus-grp.com  | www.indusgroupinc.com

Raja
Sr. IT Sales Recruiting Manager
 INDUS GROUP INC
12000 Westheimer Rd,
Suite # 308 Houston, TX 77077
Call : 917-524-2210
Fax:(866)263-0460/(913)944-4540
Gtalk: <raja.benchsales@gmail.com>
Email: raja@indus-grp.com | raja@indusgroupinc.com
Website: www.indus-grp.com  | www.indusgroupinc.com
0
sharonrechel67

`Excellent qualified consultant available to take up new contract assignment across USA.
Hi Team, Please find the updated Hotlist. INDUS UPDATED HOTLIST Name Technology Experience Location Relocation Recruiter Mike Salesforce Developer 8+ VA Yes Shane Subash Salesforce Developer 8+ CA YES Shane Sindhu Salesforce Developer 7+ NJ YES Shane/Laura Prathyusha Salesforce Developer 8+ IL YES Shane/ Sharon Rishika Salesforce Developer 8+ CA YES kevin Somith Salesforce Developer 8+ TX YES Laura Rajesh Salesforce Developer 8+ NJ Yes Laura/ kevin Ravi Salesforce Developer 9 FL YES Suman SQL BI Developer 7+ VA YES Kevin/ Laura Venkat SQL BI Developer 8+ WI Yes Kevin Devi SQL BI Developer 8+ NY YES Laura Kranthi SQL BI Developer 8+ VA YES Laura Uday Devops Engineer 8+ NY Yes Laura/ Vicky Brijesh Java Developer 8+ NY YES Raja/ Sharon Mourya Java Developer 8+ KS YES Laura/ Sharon Manasa Java Developer 7 IL YES Vicky/ Laura Vinay Dot Net Developer 8+ VA YES Laura Kiran Dot Net Developer 5+ IL YES Vicky Regards, Sharon rechel IT Sales Executive INDUS GROUP INC 12000 Westheimer Rd, Suite # 308 Houston, TX 77077 Call : (713)931-9032 Fax:(866)263-0460/(913)944-4540 Gtalk: <sharonrechel67@gmail.com> Email: sharon@indusgroupinc.com Website: www.indus-grp.com | www.indusgroupinc.com Raja Sr. IT Sales Recruiting Manager INDUS GROUP INC 12000 Westheimer Rd, Suite # 308 Houston, TX 77077 Call : 917-524-2210 Fax:(866)263-0460/(913)944-4540 Gtalk: &...

`Excellent qualified consultant available to take up new contract assignment across USA. #2
[...]

Mahi excellent consultent available for QA position #3
Hi Partners, Mahi an Excellent QA Analyst available for your project. Name: Mahi Role: QA Analyst Experience: 6 years Availability: Immediate Current Location: Dallas TX Relocate: Open Mahi Phone: 214-432-4198 Professional Summary: =B7 Over 6 years experience as a QA Engineer/Analyst in the IT field. Diversified experience in Manual and Automated testing of Web and client/server applications on UNIX, WindowsNT/2000/2003 and Windows XP environment =B7 Specialized in development of functional Section and plans for Business & Technical Speculation. =B7 Extensive experience in Manual and Automated testing, Test schedule planning, Test case design, Documentation and Execution. Editing and Playback the scripts after fixing the bugs. =B7 Excellent understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle and role of QA. =B7 Usage of Manual and Automated testing tools of Mercury interactive Products like WinRunner, LoadRunner, TestDirector, Quality Center, QuickTest Professional, Rational Products like Rational/SQA Robot, Rational TestManager and Rational Clear Quest. =B7 Tested the Application Structures and Functionalities for black box testing. =B7 Usage of Trackers/Bug Reporters like PVCS, Test Director, Clear quest and Quality Center. =B7 Quality Assurance testing of Client/Server and WEB based applications. =B7 Networking test & configuration knowledge of TCP/IP, HTTP, URL and DNS =B7 Tested Web site for any broken Li...

New Version of IBM_DB Rails Adapter/Driver for IBM DataServers now available #3
Hi All, IBM_DB 1.0.1 gem refresh is now available. To download the new version visit http://rubyforge.org/projects/rubyibm/ This release of the gem has made made clear the environment variables to be set during the installation process by changing the environment variable to be used. Details of the change can be found in the change log below. ------------------------------------------------------------ Change Log: - - Change in environment variables required for installing the gem on Linux/Unix/MacOS X platforms - New environment variable introduced IBM_DB_INCLUDE - A mandatory variab...

Convert SAP Oracle Database to IBM DB2 Database??
Hello, I would like to hear from anyone here who has converted their SAP Oracle database to IBM DB2 database? Did you realize greater disk saving via DB2 compression? Did you run the latest version of DB2 rather than allow SAP to keep your Oracle version back-leveled? Please, DB2 Bashers need not apply, looking for the business case anyone used to convert to DB2. Thank you. Charles On 6 Feb, 01:52, "Charles Davis" <cdavis10...@comcast.net> wrote: > Hello, > > I would like to hear from anyone here who has converted their SAP Oracle > database to IBM DB2 d...

Excellent SAS consultant and SAP ABAP consultant available.
Hi Partners, Excellent consultant available for SAS and SAP ABAP. (1) Name: Raj Role: SAS Experience: 6+ years Availability: Immediate Current Location: Dallas TX Relocate: Open Professional Summary: .. Over Six years of experience in Software Development, involving in Design, Analysis, Coding, Testing, Implementation and Support. .. Over 5 years of experience in real time analysis, design, development, testing, and implementation of various SAS applications in Healthcare Insurance, Pharmaceutical. .. Profound knowledge and strong experience in SAS/BASE, SAS/STAT, SAS/ GRAPH, SAS/ODS, SAS/MACRO, SAS/CONNECT, SAS/SQL and SAS/ACCESS in UNIX and Windows environments. .. Extensive experience in SAS/STAT procedures such as Proc Reg, Proc GLM, Proc Freq, Proc Means and Proc Univariate. .. Thorough knowledge of Oracle 8i, MS-Access, SQL Server 2000 and DB2. .. Extensive experience in preparation of tables, listings, and graphs. .. Proficiency in performing Data Cleansing and Validation analysis using SAS/BASE, SAS/MACRO. .. Extensive programming experience with PROC SQL, PROC Report, PROC Freq, PROC Tabulate, PROC Transpose, PROC Plot, PROC Chart, PROC Datasets, PROC Format, PROC Compare, PROC Import, PROC Export, PROC Print, PROC Retain, Date manipulations, informats, and formats. .. Experience in working with multiple file types (SAS, Excel, and text) and multiple databases (oracle, DB2) and convert from one to another. .. Expe...

Excellent Consultant Available for Oracle Apps Technical Consultant
Hi Partners, We have an excellent Senior Consultant available for contract positions only. Please find below a brief profile of the candidate. Please feel free to contact me if you need further information. Name : C P Skills : Oracle Apps Technical (CRM) Exp : 6+ Current Location : King of Prussia, PA Relocation : OH, WV, VA, DC, MD, DE, NJ, PA, CT, NY, & RI Available : Immediately SUMMARY * Over Six years of experience as Oracle Applications Technical Consultant in CRM and Manu...

Connect to IBM DB2 database without installing the DB2 client.
Hi, To connect to the DB2 Driver, from a remote machine. Do we requier DB2 client. Can't we connect by just having IBM DB2 driver which is just a single file (db2cli.dll). I am using vb application from Windows platform to connect to DB2 on Linux machine. Regards, Santosh SB wrote: > Hi, > > To connect to the DB2 Driver, from a remote machine. Do we requier DB2 > client. > Can't we connect by just having IBM DB2 driver which is just a single > file (db2cli.dll). > I am using vb application from Windows platform to connect to DB2 on > Linux machine. > It's imposiblle. The IBM DB2 ODBC Driver is not only db2cli.dll. Try to install DB2 Run Time Client Lite merge modules with your VB application under client workstation. Direct connecting to DB2 databases supported JDBC Type 4 Driver only. P.S. Sorry for my bad english :( With best regards, Dmitry. FYI: On Windows DB2 comes with db2iprune tool. With this utility you can reduce size of installation binaries, for example you can reduce your DB2 runtime client to include only the interfaces you need. The db2iprune tool is located in the \db2\windows\utilities\db2iprune directory on DB2 product installation image. So, if you are planning install DB2 client with/within your application you can combine the tool with the response file and perform quick batch installation. -- Artur Wronski ...

FFTW 3.3-beta1 available, new Fortran 2003 interface
Dear Fortran gurus, You might be interested in the 3.3-beta1 release of FFTW, available now at www.fftw.org, which includes a new Fortran 2003 iso_c_binding interface (along with other features like AVX support and an MPI parallel interface). See also: http://fftw.org/fftw3.3beta_doc/Calling-FFTW-from-Modern-Fortran.html Any feedback, especially on the Fortran 2003 aspects and portability thereof (which are new to us) would be much appreciated (please send comments to fftw@fftw.org). The final 3.3 release is scheduled for July 25. Regards, Steven G. Johnson Matteo Frigo On 27 jun, ...

Online Teradata Training in USA | New Jersey | New York #3
Teradata Online Training providing by Mantra Online Training, It is a best = online training Institute in USA, New York and New Jersey. Our Faculty from= Top MNC's with highly skilled and certified domain expertise will train an= d guide you each and every topic related to Teradata Online Training with R= eal Time Applications. So you can learn more subject on your selected topic= s. We have completed more than 200 batches on Teradata Online Training thro= ugh online. Should you require Free Demo on Teradata Training & Wants any further infor= mation please contact us: Co...

Excellent Consultants Available
Hi Partners, I am really greatful to you all for being so helpful in getting assignments for my 2 Consultants. I really appreciate your time for responding to me. Name : M P Skills : Oracle Apps Functioanl Lead (WMS, Inventory, BOM, WIP, OM, Shipping Execution and Purchasing) Exp : 10+ Current Location : BOston, MA Relocation : Open Summary : * APICS certified CPIM Professional. * Oracle Apps Functional Consultant with 10Yrs+ overall experience, 5 Yrs Manufacturing and 5 years in IT. * Exper...

Excellent Consultants Available
Hi Partners, I am really greatful to you all for being so helpful in getting assignments for my 2 Consultants. I really appreciate your time for responding to me. Name : M P Skills : Oracle Apps Functioanl Lead (WMS, Inventory, BOM, WIP, OM, Shipping Execution and Purchasing) Exp : 10+ Current Location : BOston, MA Relocation : Open Summary : * APICS certified CPIM Professional. * Oracle Apps Functional Consultant with 10Yrs+ overall experience, 5 Yrs Manufacturing and 5 years in IT. * Exper...

Hibernate 3.1 and db2 connecting using com.ibm.db2.jcc.DB2Driver
I am trying to use hibernate with db2. I have set the hibernate dialect to be DB2Dialect. I am using the com.ibm.db2.jcc.DB2Driver make a connection with the database. Database connection details are as follows: jdbc.driverClassName=com.ibm.db2.jcc.DB2Driver jdbc.url=jdbc:db2://<host>:50000/<database> I have the db2jcc.jar on my classpath. DB2 v8.2 is running on a Linux box. When i try and save to the database i am getting the following exception back from hibernate/driver org.springframework.jdbc.BadSqlGrammarException: Hibernate operation: could not insert: [nz.co.vircom.mode...

Chipmunk Basic for MacOS X and linux/x86, new version 3.6.3 available
New version available on the Chipmunk Basic web site: http://www.nicholson.com/rhn/basic The MacOSX disk image included both GUI and Terminal applications for both Intel and PPC. The linux/x86 zip file contains a binary executable plus a man page. The linux build has been used for web CGI. Recent change notes (3.6.3b0): - Added a few beta test sdbm database commands - Added a couple beta test X11 graphics commands to the linux build - Fixed a colon before subroutine name bug - Fixed fn math$() bug in MacOS X Intel build - Fixed midi sounds and midi input in MacOS X Intel...

New Presentation Available for Free Download: "EXploiting the EXcellent EXcel XP Tagset"
Happy New Year! Powerpoint slides of my presentation, "EXploiting the EXcellent EXcel XP Tagset," which I most recently gave on Dec 8 to the DC SAS Users Group, are available for free download as a PDF from the link on my company web page. Please go to http://www.SierraInformation.com and look for the link. This paper, and many others, are available for free download from my site. You are welcome to as many as you'd like to download. Thanks! Andrew Karp Sierra Information Services http://www.SierraInformation.com ...

Migrating a Windows DB2 8.1 to DB2 8.1 database system on AIX 5.3
Do someone know how to migrate/copy a Windows DB2 8.1 data base to DB2 8.1 database system on AIX 5.3. Found some migrate doc on the web but these handle mirgrations across db systems. Thx in adwance!!! Ric wrote: > Do someone know how to migrate/copy a Windows DB2 8.1 data base to DB2 > 8.1 database system on AIX 5.3. Found some migrate doc on the web but > these handle mirgrations across db systems. > > Thx in adwance!!! Use db2look to extract the DDL, and then make changes to run on Windows (TS container file names and paths will need a change). Then use db2move (export and then load) to move the data. You cannont use backup and restore to move from DB2 Windows to DB2 UNIX. " Use db2look to extract the DDL, and then make changes to run on Windows (TS container file names and paths will need a change)." You mean "to run on UNIX" I suppose. Thx for the info but I am a DB2 dummy and it would be great to have it steps by steps. Are this the steps you was talking about (the database I want to move has the name TEST)?: 1. On Windows: D:\> db2look -d TEST -e -o TEST_Schema.ddl -l 2. Now modifying TS container file names and paths in "TEST_Schema.ddl" and copy "TEST_Schema.ddl" to AIX. 3. On AIX using db2inst1 user: - (/home/db2inst1) $ create a TESTDB - (/home/db2inst1) $ connect to TEST - (/home/db2inst1) $ db2 -tvf /depot/TEST/Schema/TEST_Schema.ddl 4. On AIX...

java.sql.SQLException: No suitable driver when connecting to a DB2 database using driver COM.ibm.db2.jdbc.DB2XADataSource
Hi, I want to get connection to a DB2 database using the driver COM.ibm.db2.jdbc.DB2XADataSource. I have also included 'db2java.zip' in the classpath. However I am getting the exception java.sql.SQLException: No suitable driver at java.sql.DriverManager.getConnection(Unknown Source) at java.sql.DriverManager.getConnection(Unknown Source) at Conn.main(Conn.java:44) The code that I am using (with try/catch removed) is as follows: String url = "jdbc:db2:sample"; String driver = "COM.ibm.db2.jdbc.DB2XADataSource"; String dbuser = "db2u...

oct 24 DB2 for LUW Tech Talk: What's Hot from IOD for PureData Systems, IBM Mobile Database and DB2 for LUW
Now we can tell you more! IBM announced PureData Systems on October 9th --= a series of expert integrated solutions for your transactional and analyti= c workloads.=20 In the next DB2 Tech Talk, we'll come to you from Las Vegas with hot news f= rom the conference from a DB2 for LUW, PureData Systems perspective! We'll= also cover a new free software download called IBM Mobile Database, which = helps you enable your DB2 data apps for Android mobile users. And then we = will bring you the best of the presentations from the conference, including= an IBM Champion and other interesting perspectives on DB2. =20 Register: bit.ly/tt2012oct ...

DB2 for LUW Tech Talk on JUne 20: pureScale + HADR for Always Available Transactions, What's new in DB2 10.5
Join IBM architect Aamer Sachedina for an in-depth discussion of the enhanc= ements in DB2 10.5 that help ensure "always available" transactions. DB2 pu= reScale provides two major functions: enables capacity scaling without appl= ication change; and provides an always available environment so that transa= ctional workloads, queries and other tasks continue uninterrupted in case o= f unplanned downtime.=20 Now in DB2 10.5, several enhancements work with DB2 pureScale to ensure ava= ilability and disaster recovery for transactional workloads.=20 More information and registration: bit.ly/tt2013june ...

IT consulting offshore application custom software development outsourcing services from Philadelphia, New Jersey, New York, Boston- Alliance Global Services #3
Global IT consulting company in Boston, New Jersey, New York, Philadelphia specializing in offshore application custom software product development outsourcing maintenance, information publishing consulting and managed software testing outsourcing automation services On Mar 21, 2:29=A0am, AllianceGlobalServices <agsphiladelp...@gmail.com> wrote: > Global IT consulting company in Boston, New Jersey, New York, > Philadelphia > > specializing in offshore application custom software product > development outsourcing > > maintenance, information publ...

IT consulting offshore application custom software development outsourcing services from Philadelphia, New Jersey, New York, Boston- Alliance Global Services #3
Global IT consulting company in Boston, New Jersey, New York, Philadelphia specializing in offshore application custom software product development outsourcing maintenance, information publishing consulting and managed software testing outsourcing automation services For more Details : http://www.allianceglobalservices.com/ ...

Available consultants with Kraftware #3
Hi, We have the following consultants available immediately with us. 1: Khalid Ansari - C++/Unix 2: Abhishek Yadav - Microsoft Technologies/IT Analyst 3: Bandi - QA Tester/Analyst 4: Rubeel - Network Engineer Please feel free to contact us. Thanks & Regards, Mandar Purandare Kraftware Inc, Direct : 402 408 6601/ 402 408 3687 Email : mandar@kraftware.com ...

New CD32 available in the USA
In stock in FL and ships fast, email me if interested. And from a reputable seller too. This is a good chance to grab a CD32 with none of the risk or hassle or cost of ordering from China. -- Golan Klinger Dark is the suede that mows like a harvest. On Jul 21, 9:27 pm, Golan Klinger <n...@sp.am> wrote: > And from a reputable seller too. This is a good chance to grab a CD32 > with none of the risk or hassle or cost of ordering from China. > > -- > Golan Klinger > Dark is the suede that mows like a harvest. Thanks Golan!! :-) For those of you interested: http://i...

DataBase DataBase DataBase DataBase

Web resources about - `Excellent qualified consultant available to take up new contract assignment across USA. #3 - comp.databases.ibm-db2

Excellent Cadavers - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Excellent Cadavers is a 1995 non-fiction book by American author Alexander Stille about the Sicilian Mafia , concentrating on magistrate Giovanni ...

Scripting News: Two excellent mob films starring De Niro.
I love it when people turn me on to excellent fun movies I haven't seen before. In that spirit here are two that are sure to delight if you like ...

Excellent Credit Epic Financial for iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad on the iTunes App Store
Get Excellent Credit Epic Financial on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews.

Mark Halperin: McCain Gaffe Excellent News for McCain!!! - YouTube
Mark Halperin on ABC's This Week, August 24, 2008

34% Rate Obama’s Handling of Government Spending As Good or Excellent
... Reports national telephone survey finds that 34% of Likely Voters rate the way the president is handling spending issues as good or excellent. ...

Phillip Costa tells ICAC that Kerry Schott was 'nothing short of excellent' despite Obeid request to ...
A former NSW Labor minister has told a corruption inquiry he was "gobsmacked" when crooked former powerbroker Eddie Obeid asked him to "sack ...

Excellent pictures of North Korean leader Kim Jong-un doing stuff
HERE are some photos of North Korean leader Kim Jong-un inspecting various things - a waterslide, a computer, high-powered binoculars - with ...

Peter Nevill wins Steve Waugh Medal to cap an excellent week
Named as Brad Haddin's understudy in the Australian Test squad for the tour of the West Indies and United Kingdom, he has also been presented ...

Peter Cosgrove an 'excellent candidate' for GG post, says Truss
Former Defence Force chief Peter Cosgrove (left) has long been a front-runner to become Australia's next governor-general, those who know him ...

Wayne Swan, real world is not so 'excellent'
WHEN I talk to business audiences and suggest there are only two guys who don't think we're living in challenging times the federal Treasurer ...