`Excellent qualified consultant available to take up new contract assignment across USA

Hi=20
INDUS         UPDATED      HOTLIST
SNo=09
Name=09
Technology=09
Experience=09
Location=09
Relocation	Recruiter	Remarks
1	Rishika	  Salesforce  Developer	8+	               CA	YES	=09
2	Rajesh	Salesforce Developer	8+	NJ	Yes 	=09
3	Pravalika	Salesforce Developer	8+	CA	Yes	=09
4	Sai 	Salesforce Developer	8+	MA	Yes 	=09
5	Suman	SQL BI Developer	7+	VA	YES	=09
6	Pranali	SQL BI Developer	8+	NC	Yes 	=09
7	Devi	SQL BI Developer	8+	NY	YES	=09
8	Manasa	Java Developer	7	IL	YES	=09
9	Shiva	Peoplesoft Techno Functional Consultant	8+	TX	Yes	=09
10	Rao	Hadoop Consultant 	8+	VA	Yes	=09
11	Nishanth	Dot Net Developer	8+	FL	Yes	=09
12	Deepika	Dot Net Developer	8+	CT	Yes 	=09
13	Vinay	Dot Net Developer	8+	VA	YES	=09
 =20
 =20

Regards,
Thanks & Regards...=EF=80=BF
Sharon rechel
Bench sales =E2=80=93Recruiter
INDUS GROUP INC
=20
12000 Westheimer Rd, Suite # 308 Houston, TX 77077
Call :   (713)931-9032 || Fax:(848)482-3860
 Gtalk: <sharonrechel67@gmail.com> Email: sharon@indusgroupinc.com
Website: www.indus-grp.com  | www.indusgroupinc.com=20
=20
"Note: We respect your on-line privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. Un=
der Bill 1618 Title III passed by the 105th US Congress this mail cannot be=
 considered Spam as long as we include contact information and a method to =
be removed from our mailing list. If you are not interested in receiving ou=
r e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line. I am sorry=
 for the inconvenience caused to you"
0
sharonrechel67

Excellent qualified consultant available to take up new contract assignment across USA.
Hi INDUS UPDATED HOTLIST SNo Name Technology Experience Location Relocation Recruiter 1 Subash Salesforce Developer 8+ CA YES Shane 2 Sindhu Salesforce Developer 7+ NJ YES Shane/Laura 3 Prathyusha Salesforce Developer 8+ IL YES Shane/ Sharon 4 Rishika Salesforce Developer 8+ CA YES kevin 5 Somith Salesforce Developer 8+ TX YES Laura 6 Rajesh Salesforce Developer 8+ NJ Yes Laura/ kevin 7 Ravi Salesforce Developer 9 FL YES 8 Suman SQL BI Developer 7+ VA YES Kevin/ Laura 9 Pranali SQL BI Developer 8+ NC Yes Sharon 10 Venkat SQL BI Developer 8+ WI Yes Kevin 11 Devi SQL BI Developer 8+ NY YES Laura 12 Uday Devops Engineer 8+ NY Yes Laura/ Vicky 13 Brijesh Java Developer 8+ NY YES Raja/ Sharon 14 Mourya Java Developer 8+ KS YES Laura/ Sharon 15 Manasa Java Developer 7 IL YES Vicky/ Laura 16 Shiva Peoplesoft Techno Functional Consultant 8+ TX Yes Laura 17 Rao Hadoop Consultant 8+ VA Yes Laura 18 Vinay Dot Net Developer 8+ VA YES Laura 19 Kiran Dot Net Developer 5+ IL YES Vicky Regards, Sharon rechel IT Sales Executive INDUS GROUP INC 12000 Westheimer Rd, Suite # 308 Houston, TX 77077 Call : (713)931-9032 Fax:(866)263-0460/(913)944-4540 Gtalk: <sharonrechel67@gmail.com> Email: sharon@indusgroupinc.com Website: www.indus-grp.com | www.indusgroupinc.com ...

`Excellent qualified consultant available to take up new contract assignment across USA. #5
Hi=20 INDUS UPDATED HOTLIST SNo=09 Name=09 Technology=09 Experience=09 Location=09 Relocation Recruiter Remarks 1 Rishika Salesforce Developer 8+ CA YES =09 2 Rajesh Salesforce Developer 8+ NJ Yes =09 3 Pravalika Salesforce Developer 8+ CA Yes =09 4 Sai Salesforce Developer 8+ MA Yes =09 5 Suman SQL BI Developer 7+ VA YES =09 6 Pranali SQL BI Developer 8+ NC Yes =09 7 Devi SQL BI Developer 8+ NY YES =09 8 Manasa Java Developer 7 IL YES =09 9 Shiva Peoplesoft Techno Functional Consultant 8+ TX Yes =09 10 Rao Hadoop Consultant 8+ VA Yes =09 11 Nishanth Dot Net Developer 8+ FL Yes =09 12 Deepika Dot Net Developer 8+ CT Yes =09 13 Vinay Dot Net Developer 8+ VA YES =09 =20 =20 Regards, Thanks & Regards...=EF=80=BF Sharon rechel Bench sales =E2=80=93Recruiter INDUS GROUP INC 12000 Westheimer Rd, Suite # 308 Houston, TX 77077 Call : (713)931-9032 || Fax:(848)482-3860 Gtalk: <sharonrechel67@gmail.com> Email: sharon@indusgroupinc.com Website: www.indus-grp.com | www.indusgroupinc.com=20 =20 "Note: We respect your on-line privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. Un= der Bill 1618 Title III passed by the 105th US Congress this mail cannot be= considered Spam as long as we include contact information and a method to = be removed from our mailing list. If you are not interested in receiving ou= r e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line. I am sorry= fo...

`Excellent qualified consultant available to take up new contract assignment across USA. #4
Hi INDUS UPDATED HOTLIST SNo Name Technology Experience Location Relocation Recruiter Remarks 1 Rishika Salesforce Developer 8+ CA YES 2 Rajesh Salesforce Developer 8+ NJ Yes 3 Pravalika Salesforce Developer 8+ CA Yes 4 Sai Salesforce Developer 8+ MA Yes 5 Suman SQL BI Developer 7+ VA YES 6 Pranali SQL BI Developer 8+ NC Yes 7 Devi SQL BI Developer 8+ NY YES 8 Brijesh Java Developer 8+ NY YES 9 Manasa Java Developer 7 IL YES 10 Shiva Peoplesoft Techno Functional Consultant 8+ TX Yes 11 Rao Hadoop Consultant 8+ VA Yes 12 Nishanth Dot Net Developer 8+ FL Yes 13 Deepika Dot Net Developer 8+ CT Yes 14 Vinay Dot Net Developer 8+ VA YES Regards, Sharon rechel IT Sales Executive INDUS GROUP INC 12000 Westheimer Rd, Suite # 308 Houston, TX 77077 Call : (713)931-9032 Fax:(866)263-0460/(913)944-4540 Gtalk: <sharonrechel67@gmail.com> Email: sharon@indusgroupinc.com Website: www.indus-grp.com | www.indusgroupinc.com On 3/18/2016 9:19 AM, sharonrechel67@gmail.com wrote: > Hi There. I fixed your Subject: line for you. -- ================== Remove the "x" from my email address Jerry Stuckle jstucklex@attglobal.net ================== ...

Convert SAP Oracle Database to IBM DB2 Database??
Hello, I would like to hear from anyone here who has converted their SAP Oracle database to IBM DB2 database? Did you realize greater disk saving via DB2 compression? Did you run the latest version of DB2 rather than allow SAP to keep your Oracle version back-leveled? Please, DB2 Bashers need not apply, looking for the business case anyone used to convert to DB2. Thank you. Charles On 6 Feb, 01:52, "Charles Davis" <cdavis10...@comcast.net> wrote: > Hello, > > I would like to hear from anyone here who has converted their SAP Oracle > database to IBM DB2 database? > > Did you realize greater disk saving via DB2 compression? > > Did you run the latest version of DB2 rather than allow SAP to keep your > Oracle version back-leveled? > > Please, DB2 Bashers need not apply, looking for the business case anyone > used to convert to DB2. > > Thank you. > > Charles I'm no DB2 basher, however, from you post you seem to be insinuating that disk space is the driving force for this conversion. Is this the case? HTH -g Charles Davis wrote: > I would like to hear from anyone here who has converted their SAP Oracle > database to IBM DB2 database? Check your in-box at the email address you use here. I have passed you a contact that I consider as close to non-partisan as I could think of (and more importantly, I don't know what she'll say over a beer). Cheers Serge -- Serge Rielau DB2 Solutio...

Excellent SAS consultant and SAP ABAP consultant available.
Hi Partners, Excellent consultant available for SAS and SAP ABAP. (1) Name: Raj Role: SAS Experience: 6+ years Availability: Immediate Current Location: Dallas TX Relocate: Open Professional Summary: .. Over Six years of experience in Software Development, involving in Design, Analysis, Coding, Testing, Implementation and Support. .. Over 5 years of experience in real time analysis, design, development, testing, and implementation of various SAS applications in Healthcare Insurance, Pharmaceutical. .. Profound knowledge and strong experience in SAS/BASE, SAS/STAT, SAS/ GRAPH, SAS/ODS, SAS/MACRO, SAS/CONNECT, SAS/SQL and SAS/ACCESS in UNIX and Windows environments. .. Extensive experience in SAS/STAT procedures such as Proc Reg, Proc GLM, Proc Freq, Proc Means and Proc Univariate. .. Thorough knowledge of Oracle 8i, MS-Access, SQL Server 2000 and DB2. .. Extensive experience in preparation of tables, listings, and graphs. .. Proficiency in performing Data Cleansing and Validation analysis using SAS/BASE, SAS/MACRO. .. Extensive programming experience with PROC SQL, PROC Report, PROC Freq, PROC Tabulate, PROC Transpose, PROC Plot, PROC Chart, PROC Datasets, PROC Format, PROC Compare, PROC Import, PROC Export, PROC Print, PROC Retain, Date manipulations, informats, and formats. .. Experience in working with multiple file types (SAS, Excel, and text) and multiple databases (oracle, DB2) and convert from one to another. .. Expe...

Connect to IBM DB2 database without installing the DB2 client.
Hi, To connect to the DB2 Driver, from a remote machine. Do we requier DB2 client. Can't we connect by just having IBM DB2 driver which is just a single file (db2cli.dll). I am using vb application from Windows platform to connect to DB2 on Linux machine. Regards, Santosh SB wrote: > Hi, > > To connect to the DB2 Driver, from a remote machine. Do we requier DB2 > client. > Can't we connect by just having IBM DB2 driver which is just a single > file (db2cli.dll). > I am using vb application from Windows platform to connect to DB2 on > Linux machine. > It's imposiblle. The IBM DB2 ODBC Driver is not only db2cli.dll. Try to install DB2 Run Time Client Lite merge modules with your VB application under client workstation. Direct connecting to DB2 databases supported JDBC Type 4 Driver only. P.S. Sorry for my bad english :( With best regards, Dmitry. FYI: On Windows DB2 comes with db2iprune tool. With this utility you can reduce size of installation binaries, for example you can reduce your DB2 runtime client to include only the interfaces you need. The db2iprune tool is located in the \db2\windows\utilities\db2iprune directory on DB2 product installation image. So, if you are planning install DB2 client with/within your application you can combine the tool with the response file and perform quick batch installation. -- Artur Wronski ...

Excellent Consultant Available for Oracle Apps Technical Consultant
Hi Partners, We have an excellent Senior Consultant available for contract positions only. Please find below a brief profile of the candidate. Please feel free to contact me if you need further information. Name : C P Skills : Oracle Apps Technical (CRM) Exp : 6+ Current Location : King of Prussia, PA Relocation : OH, WV, VA, DC, MD, DE, NJ, PA, CT, NY, & RI Available : Immediately SUMMARY * Over Six years of experience as Oracle Applications Technical Consultant in CRM and Manufacturing modules, with current specialty in Oracle Applications Release 11i. * Proven Techno-Functional skills in all aspects of software development Life Cycle, Conversion, Testing, Installation, Support, troubleshooting and enhancements. * Worked for clients like Sony ,Ricoh, Carillion, EMC and Oracle * Working Knowledge in Oracle Applications 11i * ERP : Inventory, Receivables, Purchase Order, AOL, SysAdmin CRM : Install Base ,Service Contracts , Field Service ,Resource Manager * Strong experience in Data Conversions from legacy system to Oracle using Oracle open interfaces and Oracle API's. * Designed and Developed Interfaces using Oracle Open Interfaces and API's. * Experience in System Testing of Oracle Service modules (Sales Order, Service Contracts, Installbase, Invoicing ,Service Request ...

Excellent Consultants Available
Hi Partners, I am really greatful to you all for being so helpful in getting assignments for my 2 Consultants. I really appreciate your time for responding to me. Name : M P Skills : Oracle Apps Functioanl Lead (WMS, Inventory, BOM, WIP, OM, Shipping Execution and Purchasing) Exp : 10+ Current Location : BOston, MA Relocation : Open Summary : * APICS certified CPIM Professional. * Oracle Apps Functional Consultant with 10Yrs+ overall experience, 5 Yrs Manufacturing and 5 years in IT. * Experience includes wide areas of responsibilities ranging from requirement gathering, Gap analysis, Solution design and Testing etc. * Was part of multiple Oracle Application implementation projects * Specialized in Oracle Warehouse Management System (WMS), Oracle Mobile Supply Chain Applications (MSCA) and Oracle Inventory in functional capacity. * Experienced in interacting with people to gather information and implement functional and technical aspects of analysis and design * Strong presentation skills and the ability to communicate at different levels within the organization with exceptional problem-solving and analytical skills and excellent attention to detail * Worked at various job roles from Functional Consultant to Functional lead * Highly self motivated, goal oriented and a very good team player * Good knowledge of Oracle AIM Name ...

java.sql.SQLException: No suitable driver when connecting to a DB2 database using driver COM.ibm.db2.jdbc.DB2XADataSource
Hi, I want to get connection to a DB2 database using the driver COM.ibm.db2.jdbc.DB2XADataSource. I have also included 'db2java.zip' in the classpath. However I am getting the exception java.sql.SQLException: No suitable driver at java.sql.DriverManager.getConnection(Unknown Source) at java.sql.DriverManager.getConnection(Unknown Source) at Conn.main(Conn.java:44) The code that I am using (with try/catch removed) is as follows: String url = "jdbc:db2:sample"; String driver = "COM.ibm.db2.jdbc.DB2XADataSource"; String dbuser = "db2u...

oct 24 DB2 for LUW Tech Talk: What's Hot from IOD for PureData Systems, IBM Mobile Database and DB2 for LUW
Now we can tell you more! IBM announced PureData Systems on October 9th --= a series of expert integrated solutions for your transactional and analyti= c workloads.=20 In the next DB2 Tech Talk, we'll come to you from Las Vegas with hot news f= rom the conference from a DB2 for LUW, PureData Systems perspective! We'll= also cover a new free software download called IBM Mobile Database, which = helps you enable your DB2 data apps for Android mobile users. And then we = will bring you the best of the presentations from the conference, including= an IBM Champion and other interesting perspectives on DB2. =20 Register: bit.ly/tt2012oct ...

New CD32 available in the USA
In stock in FL and ships fast, email me if interested. What's a CD32? please explain. On Mon, 21 Jul 2008 17:39:57 -0700 (PDT), redrumloa <amigaguy@bellsouth.net> wrote: >In stock in FL and ships fast, email me if interested. On Jul 21, 8:39=A0pm, redrumloa <amiga...@bellsouth.net> wrote: > In stock in FL and ships fast, email me if interested. And what is meant by "new"? As far as I know these stopped being built in the early-mid 90's. J Waggoner wrote: > What's a CD32? It's an Amiga-based video game console. In essence, an Amiga 1200 in a small case with a built-in CD-ROM drive. You can learn more here: <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CD32> -- Golan Klinger Dark is the suede that mows like a harvest. LotusExcelle wrote: > And what is meant by "new"? As far as I know these stopped being built > in the early-mid 90's. When Commodore went bankrupt there was a production run of CD32s sitting in a warehouse waiting for Commodore to pay up. They never did so the inventory was liquidated and that's what these are. They weren't made recently but are sealed in their original boxes. -- Golan Klinger Dark is the suede that mows like a harvest. Pardon me, I gave the wrong URL. The correct URL is: <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amiga_CD32> (That page is linked from the URL I gave earlier.) -- Golan Klinger Dark is the suede...

IBM DB2 Connect Enterprise Edition v8.2, other IBM DB2 (32 bit, 64 bit) (MULTiOS, Windows, Linux, Solaris), IBM iSoft Commerce Suite Server Enterprise v3.2.01, IBM Tivoli Storage Resource Manager Expr
IBM DB2 Connect Enterprise Edition v8.2, other IBM DB2 (32 bit, 64 bit) (MULTiOS, Windows, Linux, Solaris), IBM iSoft Commerce Suite Server Enterprise v3.2.01, IBM Tivoli Storage Resource Manager Express Edition v1.3.2 Win, IBM Tivoli System Automation v1.2.0 Linux, IBM Tivoli Workload Scheduler Virtualized Data Centers v8.2 [2 CDs], other IBM Tivoli CDs, WEBSPHERE EVERYPLACE MOBILE PORTAL v5.0 - ALTIUM [2 CDs], other IBM WebSphere Business CDs (Windows, Linux) CDs, IBM Integration Server v5.1 [2 CDs], IBM Telecom Toolkit for WebSphere Studio V1.3.5, IBM Frame2000 V5.5, Peoplesoft Pe...

[...]

IBM DB2 Connect Enterprise Edition v8.2, other IBM DB2 (32 bit, 64 bit) (MULTiOS, Windows, Linux, Solaris), IBM iSoft Commerce Suite Server Enterprise v3.2.01, IBM Tivoli Storage Resource Manager Express Edition v1.3.2 Win, IBM Tivoli System Automation v1.2.0 Linux, IBM Tivoli Workload Scheduler Virtualized Data Centers v8.2 [2 CDs], other IBM Tivoli CDs, WEBSPHERE EVERYPLACE MOBILE PORTAL v5.0 - ALTIUM [2 CDs], other IBM WebSphere Business CDs (Windows, Linux) CDs, IBM Integration Server v5.1 [2 CDs], IBM Telecom Toolkit for WebSphere Studio V1.3.5, IBM Frame2000 V5.5, Peoplesoft Peopletools v8.45 [5 CDs] for DB2 UDB for OS/390, and for DB2 UDB for Unix, Macromedia ColdFusion MX V6.0.1 for IBM WebSphere Application Server, Macromedia ColdFusion MX for J2EE, other IBM DB2 Connect Enterprise Edition v8.2 17/Sep/2004 WEBSPHERE BUSINESS INTEGRATION CONNECT ADVANCED v4.2.2 - IBM CD NR 16 297 DW v1.2 DB2 UDB Enterprise Edition V7.2.10a - IBM Tivoli CD NR 16 110 IBM DB2 UDB Enterprise Server Edition v8.2 16 053 Peoplesoft Peopletools v8.45 - Peoplesoft [5 CDs] 16 029 Sybase:524953-454f57-4e53594-f55123-456rm4 Microsoft SQL Server:524953-454f57-4e53594-f55123-457py4 DB2 UDB for OS/390:524953-454f57-4e53594-f55123-45auo5 Oracle:524953-454f57-4e53594-f55123-452o1s Informix:524953-454f57-4e53594-f55123-453x5w DB2 UDB for Unix, NT:524953-454f57-4e53594-f55123-454yc...

[...]

EXcellent consultants available immediately with us
Hi All, Let me present you with list of consultants currently available. Name / Job Title Summary Ramchandran/Java =B7 7+ years experience in the field of Software Development. =B7 Expertise in full Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) =B7 Expertise in J2EE architecture and application development using Java, JSP, Servlet, JDBC, XML, MVC, Struts, Websphere, Weblogic. =B7 Expertise Weblogic portal =B7 Expertise in development of Distributed Components Architecture using J2EE, 3-tiered systems design and development =B7 Expertise in RDBMS concepts like triggers cursor, run stats with extensive working knowledge of databases Oracle, and SQL Server. =B7 Expertise in Object oriented design and development process using UML and design patterns. =B7 Expertise in Java, JSP, Java Beans, XML, XSLT. =B7 Database designing, PL/SQL programming. Working with PL/SQL scripts, SQL, Writing stored procedures. etc. =B7 Expertise in Oracle 9,8.i/7.1, and SQL Server 6.5 / 7.0 / 2000 Manish/Siebel,Actuate Developer =B7 9+ years of Information Technology experience in application development which including strong 5+ years of Siebel CRM as Siebel/ Actuate Developer. =B7 Worked extensively in Design, Configuration, Server Installation and Application Administration. =B7 Expertise in workflow Manager, Assignment Manager, Siebel Data model, EIM Interfacing with Legacy/proprietary DB, EAI and Testing. =B7 Extensively worked on Tools configuration like creating Business Component, Business Objec...

Excellent Consultants Available from CESUSA Inc.,
Dear Associates, Please find below our available consultants: Let me present you with some list of consultants Name Primary Skills Total/US Exp Vijayendra Bada Oracle Portal Consultant/Administrator 6+ years of Functional Experience Environment - Oracle Portal 10.1.2.0.2, Oracle 10g AS Release2, PL/ SQL, Toad, Jdeveloper 10.1.3.2, Humming Bird. Secure CRT Programming - PL/SQL, PSP, JavaScript, C, C++, HTML, JSP, XML, Oracle Web Server PL/SQL, Shell Scripting. Database Skills - Oracle 9i/10g, MS SQL server. Operating Systems - Unix, Linux, Windows 2000/NT Oracle Technologies - Oracle Portal, Forms 6i. Familiar Tools & Utilities - MS Office Suite, Toad, Macromedia Flashplayer, Adobe Photoshop, SQL* Loader, SQL Developer, Jdeveloper 10.1.3.2, MS SQL Server Query Analyzer and Enterprise Manager, Eclipse, Adobe Dream weaver, Exceed. Industry Expertise: Engineering Banking and Financial Institution Manufacturing GEO PREF: Open AVAILABILITY: Immediate 6+ years DHANANJAY Oracle Applications Functional Consultant 10 years of IT Experience. FIVE years working with Oracle E-Business suite ERP - Oracle Apps 11i (OM, PO, iProcurement, iStore, MFG, INV, BOM, WIP, TCA, TSO, Install Base) Languages - SQL, PL/SQL, JSP, JDBC, XML & XSL O / S - Windows NT/98/2000 & UNIX. Tools - Toad, Discoverer, Workflow Bu...

Excellent Java consultant available immediately
Hi, I have excellent Java consultants available with me. Kindly contact me for your DIRECT CLIENT requirements. Consultant Name : Ramachandran Summary:-Experience: 6 years into software development in Java, J2EE technologies Duration Company Position Held March 2006-Till date Business Objects Sr.Software engineer Nov 2004 - March 2006 Ness Technologies for Business Object EDC Bangalore Sr.Software engineer Dec 2003 - Nov 2004 Ascendum Systems Pvt Ltd Bangalore Developer Feb 2000 - Dec 2003 Deepak info/Ethicsoft Technologies Bangalore Developer Technical Skills: Primary Java 2.0,OOPS,JSP,Servlets,jdbc,XML, XSL, Struts 1.1, JavaScript, Oracle 9.0.2, Tomcat, Jboss 2.4.4, BEA Weblogic 7=2E0/8.1,Eclipse 3.x, Solaris 9,Linux Secondary UML, EJB,JSF,SQL Server 7.0, PostgreSQL7.1, Xindic1.0, Cocoon 2.0.1, JAXP, XFDL,Websphere 5.1,SunOne 7.1 ,Db2,Sybase, ISO 9001: 2000 Requirements & Quality Audit. Qualification: B-Tech in Electrical & Electronics from Calicut University, India Onsite Experience: =B7 Paris for the Product Release of Business Objects XI Solaris MLB (2005 May). =B7 Paris for requirement analysis of Business Objects XI R2 APIs (2006 Feb). Thanks & Regards, Mandar mandar@kraftware.com=20 mandar@kraftware.biz=20 402 218 2185=20 402 408 6601 ...

Excellent Consultants Available for Different Position
Dear Partners , I have an Excellent Consultants for SAP SRM Oracle Developers QA Sr.Java consultant Sr.Oracle Apps DBA Sr.Unix Administrator Data Stage SAP ABAP Business Objects Business Analyst Cognos SQL If you have any of these consultants plz contact me at 213-537-1222 or email ne your requirements at reqs@nettlinxinc.com. ...

Excellent Siebel consultant available immediately
Hi All, We have excellent siebel consultant available immediately. Kindly contact me ASAP for your requirements. Consultant Name : Ananda =B7Overall 9+ years of total IT experience =B7 4+ year of experience on Siebel Server Administration , Configuration and Application Development =B7 Dynamic, results oriented Team Player with extensive experience in Siebel Server Administration =B7 Worked as Consultant ( Siebel) , Software Engineer (Siebel), Computer Analyst (NT and System Admin ) =B7 Administration Experience on Siebel, Microsoft Windows & Networking =B7 Experience as team leader and system support analyst. =B7 IT Exposure - Siebel CRM Server Administration, Application Development , Configuration, Installation/Setup and Configuration of various Software on Windows platform , Web based Applications Admin , Configuration of e-mail Servers , Accounting Packages , Internet facilities on Network , Hardware maintenance . =B7 Troubleshooting and Maintenance experience of Siebel Enterprise Server , Gateway Server , Siebel Server , Client Applications(Thick & Thin) , NT Boxes , Windows family OS and Networking =B7 Worked with distinguished clients Hewlett Packard , Datamatics Ltd , KBJNL and Bharat Electronics =B7 Effective Team Player and an individual contributor with steep learning curve. Thanks & Regards, Sudin Kraftware Inc Direct : 402 218 2179 Phone : 402 408 3687 Email : sudin@kraftware.com ...

Excellent Oracle Applications Consultant Available
=3D =3D =3D > Important Note: Please forward requirements directly to ritu.muir@pyramidconsultinginc.com You=92re requested to forward all client project requirements matching our consultants profile which is as follows - Consultant Name: Eswar Relocation - Open to USA Availability - Immediate =B7 5+ yrs of Experience in Oracle Apps R12 and Oracle Apps 11i with experience in 4 full life cycles of implementation projects in Oracle applications, including the technical and functional support. =B7 Experience in development & customization of forms, reports and workflow =B7 Functional exposure to Distribution and financial modules - Inventory, Purchasing, Order Management, Oracle Process Manufacturing (OPM) and Forecasting, General Ledger, Project Accounting, Account Receivables. =B7 Successfully implementation of Procure to Pay (PTP), Order to Cash (OTC), RTR and Forecast to Pricing (FTP) modules. Looking forward to your reply on the same. Best Regards, Ritu Muir Proactive Staffing Group (PSG) Pyramid Consulting Inc. 212.381.1120 ext 505 ritu.muir@pyramidconsultinginc.com ...

Excellent Java consultant available immediately
Hi, I have excellent Java consultant available immediately with me. Kindly contact me for your DIRECT CLIENT requirements. Consultant Name : Ramachandran Summary =B7 7 years experience in the field of Software Development =B7 Expertise in full Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) =B7 Expertise in J2EE architecture and application development using Java, JSP, Servlet, JDBC, XML, MVC, Struts, Websphere, Weblogic. =B7 Expertise Weblogic portal =B7 Expertise in development of Distributed Components Architecture using J2EE, 3-tiered systems design and development =B7 Expertise in RDBMS concepts like triggers cursor, run stats with extensive working knowledge of databases Oracle, and SQL Server. =B7 Expertise in Object oriented design and development process using UML and design patterns. =B7 Expertise in Java, JSP, Java Beans, XML, XSLT. =B7 Database designing, PL/SQL programming. Working with PL/SQL scripts, SQL, Writing stored procedures. etc. =B7 Expertise in Oracle 9,8.i/7.1, and SQL Server 6.5 / 7.0 / 2000 Skill Summary: Programming Language Java/J2EE (JSP, Servlets) Database Oracle 8x/9x, MySQL 3.x, 4, PostgreSQL, MS SQL 2000. Platforms UNIX, Linux, Windows (all versions) Frameworks Web Application Framework: Jakarta Struts 1.1, Cocoon 2.0.1 Markup Languages/Client Side scripting XML, XSLT, HTML, dHTML, JavaScript.CSS Application Servers Jakarta Tomcat 3,4., JBoss, BEA Weblogic, 7.X, 8=2E1,Sunone7.1, Websphere Modeling language UML Project Planning MS project , Sc...

Excellent Consultants Available from CESUSA Inc.,
Let me present you with some of list of consultants Name Primary Skills Total/US Exp Manas Dey Oracle Apps Distribution, Supply Chain Planning & Manufacturing R11i 9+ years of Functional Experience INV, Purchasing, i-Supplier, OM, CST, BOM, ODP, ASCP, WMS, Oracle Capacity Planning, WIP, Quality, Manufacturing Scheduling Oracle Applications R11i (11.5.10) / 11.5.x Purchasing, Shipping, Inventory Supply Chain planning, Distribution Network Planning, Material Requirement Planning System Administration Methodologies used include Oracle AIM SQL, TOAD, Dataloader, Preactor (Scheduling software) GEO PREF: Bay Area only AVAILABILITY: Immediate 9+ years Sambit Bhuyan Oracle Apps: HRM R11i 5 years of Functional Experience Versions 11i (11.5.9/11.5.x) /11.0.3, Oracle Discoverer Oracle Applications 11.5.10 HRMS/Payroll, SSHR, OTL, AOL and System Administration Six-sigma (Trained Green Belt) SEI CMM 5, ISO 9000, AIM MS Project 2000, MS Office 2000 and Visio2000 SQL Oracle 8i/7.x Windows XP/98/95/3.11, Windows NT GEO PREF: Prefers West Coast, however, open to all locations in USA AVAILABILITY: Immediate 5 years Sarvesh Dalal Oracle Apps: Financial R11i 12 years of Functional experience CST, INV, AP, AR, GL, PO, OM, iExpense, iPayment, Credit Management, AOL, Alerts and Sys Admin, Oracle Workflow and AIM methodology 11i (11.5.10, 11.5.9)/11.03 PL/SQL, SQL*PLUS, SQL*LOADER, C, Developer 2000, Developer 6i, Forms ...

Web resources about - `Excellent qualified consultant available to take up new contract assignment across USA - comp.databases.ibm-db2

Excellent Cadavers - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Excellent Cadavers is a 1995 non-fiction book by American author Alexander Stille about the Sicilian Mafia , concentrating on magistrate Giovanni ...

Scripting News: Two excellent mob films starring De Niro.
I love it when people turn me on to excellent fun movies I haven't seen before. In that spirit here are two that are sure to delight if you like ...

Excellent Credit Epic Financial for iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad on the iTunes App Store
Get Excellent Credit Epic Financial on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews.

GNARLS BARKLEY - CRAZY - SLOW VERSION - EXCELLENT - YouTube
I remember when, I remember I remember when I lost my mind There was something so pleasant about that place Even your emotions have an echo in ...

6% Rate Congress’ Job Performance As Good or Excellent
... Rasmussen Reports national telephone survey finds that six percent (6%) of Likely U.S. Voters now rate Congress’ performance as good or excellent. ...

Phillip Costa tells ICAC that Kerry Schott was 'nothing short of excellent' despite Obeid request to ...
A former NSW Labor minister has told a corruption inquiry he was "gobsmacked" when crooked former powerbroker Eddie Obeid asked him to "sack ...

Excellent pictures of North Korean leader Kim Jong-un doing stuff
HERE are some photos of North Korean leader Kim Jong-un inspecting various things - a waterslide, a computer, high-powered binoculars - with ...

Republicans in excellent form for colourful 2016 presidential campaign
No one should have been surprised when the evangelical former governor and Fox News host Mike Huckabee announced on Saturday he would quit his ...

Goats are smart with excellent long-term memories: scientists
... are much smarter than they may appear at first glance, a study has shown. The animals quickly learn how to solve complex tasks and have excellent ...

Wayne Swan, real world is not so 'excellent'
WHEN I talk to business audiences and suggest there are only two guys who don't think we're living in challenging times the federal Treasurer ...