changing Local database directory

Hi All,

I found a discrepancy. in output of "db2 list db directory" the "local database directory" is showing as "/db2home/db2inst1". and "db2 get dbm cfg | grep DBPATH" as /db_data.

I don't understand why there is difference and how can we  change from "/db2home/db2inst1" to "/db_data".

could you please share any idea, Thanks in advance.

Shashi
0
Shashi

On 03/23/2016 02:32 AM, Shashi Shekhar wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I found a discrepancy. in output of "db2 list db directory" the "local database directory" is showing as "/db2home/db2inst1". and "db2 get dbm cfg | grep DBPATH" as /db_data.
>
> I don't understand why there is difference and how can we  change from "/db2home/db2inst1" to "/db_data".
>
> could you please share any idea, Thanks in advance.
>
> Shashi

dbm cfg is a default value, if you don't specify anything during
create/restore this cfg will be used. It's easiest to
backup/drop/restore if you want to move your database. If you're not
familiar with how to restore a backup you can ask db2 to generate a
script for you that you can tweak:

     db2 restore db ... taken at ... redirect generate script myscript.sql

modify myscript.sql to your needs and then run the script like:

     db2 -tf myscript.sql

/Lennart

0
Lennart
3/23/2016 6:44:17 PM
On 2016-03-23 01:32:27 +0000, Shashi Shekhar said:

> Hi All,
>
> I found a discrepancy. in output of "db2 list db directory" the "local
> database directory" is showing as "/db2home/db2inst1". and "db2 get dbm
> cfg | grep DBPATH" as /db_data.
>
> I don't understand why there is difference and how can we  change from
> "/db2home/db2inst1" to "/db_data".
> could you please share any idea, Thanks in advance.

The DFTDBPATH database manager (DBM) configuration parameter is just a
default value –
if you create a database without specifying `DBPATH ON /path`, then DB2
will use the value
of `DFTDBPATH` specified in the DBM configuration.

0
Ian
3/23/2016 7:37:18 PM
On Thursday, March 24, 2016 at 1:07:23 AM UTC+5:30, Ian wrote:
> On 2016-03-23 01:32:27 +0000, Shashi Shekhar said:
>
> > Hi All,
> >
> > I found a discrepancy. in output of "db2 list db directory" the "local
> > database directory" is showing as "/db2home/db2inst1". and "db2 get dbm
> > cfg | grep DBPATH" as /db_data.
> >
> > I don't understand why there is difference and how can we  change from
> > "/db2home/db2inst1" to "/db_data".
> > could you please share any idea, Thanks in advance.
>

> The DFTDBPATH database manager (DBM) configuration parameter is just a
> default value -
> if you create a database without specifying `DBPATH ON /path`, then DB2
> will use the value
> of `DFTDBPATH` specified in the DBM configuration.

Thanks Ian for reply.

Just clarifying my concept, Data will be stored at path referred by "DBPATH" ?

What is significance of path "/db2home/db2inst1" of below command -

 "db2 list db directory" the "local database directory" is showing as "/db2home/db2inst1". "

Can we be able to change to /db_data ?

Thanks in advance.

Shashi
0
Shashi
3/23/2016 8:43:17 PM
On 2016-03-23 20:43:17 +0000, Shashi Shekhar said:

> On Thursday, March 24, 2016 at 1:07:23 AM UTC+5:30, Ian wrote:
>> On 2016-03-23 01:32:27 +0000, Shashi Shekhar said:
>>
>>> Hi All,
>>>
>>> I found a discrepancy. in output of "db2 list db directory" the "local
>>> database directory" is showing as "/db2home/db2inst1". and "db2 get dbm
>>> cfg | grep DBPATH" as /db_data.
>>>
>>> I don't understand why there is difference and how can we  change from
>>> "/db2home/db2inst1" to "/db_data".
>>> could you please share any idea, Thanks in advance.
>>

>> The DFTDBPATH database manager (DBM) configuration parameter is just a
>> default value -
>> if you create a database without specifying `DBPATH ON /path`, then DB2
>> will use the value
>> of `DFTDBPATH` specified in the DBM configuration.
>
> Thanks Ian for reply.
>
> Just clarifying my concept, Data will be stored at path referred by "DBPATH" ?

Not necessarily.  The database path always configuration information (database
configuration file, location of tablespace containers, the log file header,
etc.) in the database path.  Tablespace containers may reside in the database
path, but that's far less common.

Please read the documentation for the CREATE DATABASE command,
paying attention to the 'ON' and 'DBPATH ON' parameters.

http://www.ibm.com/support/knowledgecenter/#!/SSEPGG_10.5.0/com.ibm.db2.luw.admin.cmd.doc/doc/r0001941.html?cp=SSEPGG_10.5.0%2F3-6-2-4-21

> What is significance of path "/db2home/db2inst1" of below command -
>
>  "db2 list db directory" the "local database directory" is showing as
> "/db2home/db2inst1". "
>
> Can we be able to change to /db_data ?

The path /db2home/db2inst1 is the database path (i.e. what DB2 used for
DBPATH ON
for the create database statement).

You can change this.  The easiest way to do it is via backup/restore.

0
Ian

Convert SAP Oracle Database to IBM DB2 Database??
Hello, I would like to hear from anyone here who has converted their SAP Oracle database to IBM DB2 database? Did you realize greater disk saving via DB2 compression? Did you run the latest version of DB2 rather than allow SAP to keep your Oracle version back-leveled? Please, DB2 Bashers need not apply, looking for the business case anyone used to convert to DB2. Thank you. Charles On 6 Feb, 01:52, "Charles Davis" <cdavis10...@comcast.net> wrote: > Hello, > > I would like to hear from anyone here who has converted their SAP Oracle > database to IBM DB2 database? > > Did you realize greater disk saving via DB2 compression? > > Did you run the latest version of DB2 rather than allow SAP to keep your > Oracle version back-leveled? > > Please, DB2 Bashers need not apply, looking for the business case anyone > used to convert to DB2. > > Thank you. > > Charles I'm no DB2 basher, however, from you post you seem to be insinuating that disk space is the driving force for this conversion. Is this the case? HTH -g Charles Davis wrote: > I would like to hear from anyone here who has converted their SAP Oracle > database to IBM DB2 database? Check your in-box at the email address you use here. I have passed you a contact that I consider as close to non-partisan as I could think of (and more importantly, I don't know what she'll say over a beer). Cheers Serge -- Serge Rielau DB2 Solutio...

Replication
We have a SQLSERVER database that is replicated to many users. We are currently in an expansion phase where we need to make changes to the server database. Each time we rollout a new release, we are deleting the local replicating database and recreating. Is there any way to automatically transfer the changes from the server to existing local database without deleting? dipillama@nswccd.navy.mil (Michael diPilla) wrote in message news:<4e67e68b.0308181234.4c8e5e98@posting.google.com>... > We have a SQLSERVER database that is replicated to many users. > We are currently in an expansion phase where we need to make changes > to the server database. Each time we rollout a new release, we are > deleting the local replicating database and recreating. > > Is there any way to automatically transfer the changes from the server > to existing local database without deleting? It's not clear what you mean by 'changes' - changes to table structures can be replicated if you make them through the publication properties dialogue. I'd suggest you post this in microsoft.public.sqlserver.replication, as you'll probably get a better answer there. Simon ...

db2 client to connect to host databases and create/use local databases too
Is it possible to install DB2 client product(s) so that the same system can connect to host databases like DB2 Connect can, *and* can also create and use local databases like DB2 Personal can? I have "DB2 Personal Edition" installed now, which does everything I want except I get an SQL8002N about missing DB2 Connect product/license when I try to connect to an OS/400 database. I was thinking of trying "DB2 Connect Personal Edition", but I cannot find confirmation anywhere of whether that would let me also create and use local databases... On 17.04.13 12:31 , Cindy Ross wrote: > Is it possible to install DB2 client product(s) so that the same system > can connect to host databases like DB2 Connect can, *and* can also > create and use local databases like DB2 Personal can? > > I have "DB2 Personal Edition" installed now, which does everything I > want except I get an SQL8002N about missing DB2 Connect product/license > when I try to connect to an OS/400 database. I was thinking of trying > "DB2 Connect Personal Edition", but I cannot find confirmation anywhere > of whether that would let me also create and use local databases... Yes, "DB2 Connect Personal Edition" is the one you want. -- Helmut K. C. Tessarek DB2 Performance and Development IBM Toronto Lab >> Is it possible to install DB2 client product(s) so that the same system >> can connect to host dat...

Changing the locale of Database
I have a database (IDS v9.3) in default english locale. I would like support multilingual data and hence would liek to change the encoding of the DB to en_utf8. My understanding is that I can not simply change the encoding of the loaded database. I need to create an empty DB with desired encoding and then migrate the data from english DB to UTF-8 DB. Is my understanding correct ? I came to know from someone that in IDS v9.4, the encoding of the DB can be changed on the fly if the earlier data is all english data i.e. I might not require to to do above step if I migrate to 9.4 !!! Anybody having any information on the same ? -- Message posted via http://www.dbmonster.com 9.30 is now obsolete so you should move to 9.40 or 10. "I came to know from someone that in IDS v9.4, the encoding of the DB can be changed on the fly if the earlier data is all english data i.e. I might not require to to do above step if I migrate to 9.4 !!! " I'm not sure but I think someone may be referring to "code set conversion". http://publibfp.boulder.ibm.com/epubs/pdf/25122370.pdf ...

Connect to IBM DB2 database without installing the DB2 client.
Hi, To connect to the DB2 Driver, from a remote machine. Do we requier DB2 client. Can't we connect by just having IBM DB2 driver which is just a single file (db2cli.dll). I am using vb application from Windows platform to connect to DB2 on Linux machine. Regards, Santosh SB wrote: > Hi, > > To connect to the DB2 Driver, from a remote machine. Do we requier DB2 > client. > Can't we connect by just having IBM DB2 driver which is just a single > file (db2cli.dll). > I am using vb application from Windows platform to connect to DB2 on > Linux machine. > It's imposiblle. The IBM DB2 ODBC Driver is not only db2cli.dll. Try to install DB2 Run Time Client Lite merge modules with your VB application under client workstation. Direct connecting to DB2 databases supported JDBC Type 4 Driver only. P.S. Sorry for my bad english :( With best regards, Dmitry. FYI: On Windows DB2 comes with db2iprune tool. With this utility you can reduce size of installation binaries, for example you can reduce your DB2 runtime client to include only the interfaces you need. The db2iprune tool is located in the \db2\windows\utilities\db2iprune directory on DB2 product installation image. So, if you are planning install DB2 client with/within your application you can combine the tool with the response file and perform quick batch installation. -- Artur Wronski ...

Establishing connection from Oracle Database to DB2 database
Hi, Can any one help me in connecting oracle database to DB2 database oracle is on unix and DB2 is on AS400. Please guide me step by step on the same. Waiting for reply. Its critical umeshchoudhary@gmail.com (U C) wrote in news:d06590c8.0504252348.71a5c6f8@posting.google.com: > Hi, > Can any one help me in connecting oracle database to DB2 database > oracle is on unix and DB2 is on AS400. Please guide me step by step on > the same. > > Waiting for reply. Its critical > use PERL between the two DBs. >Hi, > Can any one help me in connecting oracle database to DB2 database >oracle is on unix and DB2 is on AS400. Please guide me step by step on >the same. >Waiting for reply. Its critical http://asktom.oracle.com/pls/ask/f?p=4950:8:::::F4950_P8_DISPLAYID:4406709207206#18830681837358 I have used this to example to connect to DB2. chet ...

Changing directories after a database split
I was wondering how I would be able to move the back end of a database after I split it? Currently when i try to do it i get the error "cannot find file path ........" Is it at all possible to edit where the front end is looking? if so where? On Mon, 20 Aug 2007 13:18:22 -0000, Tyler <t.slaght@utoronto.ca> wrote: Typically that is done programmatically. Keywords: Connect property, RefreshLink method. At our company we often hard-code the back-end location because some users can't be trusted to correctly find the new backend. If that means having to release a new version when the BE location changes, so be it. -Tom. >I was wondering how I would be able to move the back end of a database >after I split it? Currently when i try to do it i get the error >"cannot find file path ........" Is it at all possible to edit where >the front end is looking? if so where? "Tyler" <t.slaght@utoronto.ca> wrote in message news:1187615902.176000.141410@19g2000hsx.googlegroups.com... > I was wondering how I would be able to move the back end of a database > after I split it? Currently when i try to do it i get the error > "cannot find file path ........" Is it at all possible to edit where > the front end is looking? if so where? > Tools | Add-Ins | Linked Table Manager ...

How to import from external SQL database to local SQL database
Hello everyone. I have two machines that have SQL Express on them. I have developed a SQL database with two tables, and a lot of data, on my laptop. I want to copy that database and make it available to my local desktop machine. How can I export or save the database on the laptop and then import it so that I can use it on the desktop? ...

Updating online SQL 2005 database from local database
I have my first small SQl Server 2005 database developed on my local server and I have also its equivalent as an online database. I wish to update the local database (using and asp.net interface) and then to upload the data (at least the amended data, but given the small size all data should be no trouble) to the online database. I think replication is the straight answer but I have no experience of this and I am wondering what else I might use which might be less complicated. One solution is DTS (using SQL 2000 terms) but i am not sure if I can set this up (1) to overwrite existing tables and (2) not to seemingly remove identity attributes from fields set as identities. I know there are other possibilities but I would be glad of advice as to the likely best method for a small database updated perhaps once weekly or at less frequent intervals, Best wishes, John Morgan Since my first message I have investigated replication further and it does not seem as complicated as first thought and I have successfully carried out a snapshot replication on my local server. the main disadvantage of replication now seems to be that my online sql database provider charges $50 for providing a replication facility (presumably for enabling a push subscription) The payment is not significant providing replication is the way to to go for the occasional updating of an online server from my local server. Best wishes, John Morgan Tue, 30 Jan 2007 10:32:40 GMT, John Morgan <jfm@XXwoo...

Open a database from a database
I want to be able to open and run an Access database from within an already running one. The OpenDatabase command simply opens it but does not run the startup routine. Interestingly opening from Windows Explorer has a different meaning in that it opens and runs! What command enables me to open another database and get it to run its AutoExec macro, from code? Jim I don't know the answer, but I do know that when you use OpenDatabase the code in a startup form of that database does work. Martin "Jim Devenish" schreef in bericht news:0b4510ac-d415-4c2c-b200-7546aae178a4@gu8g2000vbb.googlegroups.com... I want to be able to open and run an Access database from within an already running one. The OpenDatabase command simply opens it but does not run the startup routine. Interestingly opening from Windows Explorer has a different meaning in that it opens and runs! What command enables me to open another database and get it to run its AutoExec macro, from code? Jim On Tue, 12 Apr 2011 13:37:41 -0700 (PDT), Jim Devenish <internet.shopping@foobox.com> wrote: Have you tried the Shell command? If you weren't using the AutoExec macro but one with another name, you could use the /X command line switch for msaccess.exe -Tom. Microsoft Access MVP >I want to be able to open and run an Access database from within an >already running one. The OpenDatabase command simply opens it but >does not run the startup routine. Interestingly opening ...

java.sql.SQLException: No suitable driver when connecting to a DB2 database using driver COM.ibm.db2.jdbc.DB2XADataSource
Hi, I want to get connection to a DB2 database using the driver COM.ibm.db2.jdbc.DB2XADataSource. I have also included 'db2java.zip' in the classpath. However I am getting the exception java.sql.SQLException: No suitable driver at java.sql.DriverManager.getConnection(Unknown Source) at java.sql.DriverManager.getConnection(Unknown Source) at Conn.main(Conn.java:44) The code that I am using (with try/catch removed) is as follows: String url = "jdbc:db2:sample"; String driver = "COM.ibm.db2.jdbc.DB2XADataSource"; String dbuser = "db2u...

update oracle database when ever changes are made in access database
Hi all, well i have migrated the database from access to oracle and changes would be done in access only so i want to make same changes in the oracle database say after 10 mins. or so everytime i.e a continuous process either changes made or not so what should i do. "Varun" <varuns123@ggn.hcltech.com> wrote in message news:a76d8c39.0407272029.5df9d058@posting.google.com... > Hi all, > well i have migrated the database from access to oracle and changes > would be done in access only so i want to make same changes in the > oracle database say after 10 mins. or so everytime i.e a continuous > process either changes made or not so what should i do. Get rid of the Access database, just use it as the GUI. Jim "Jim Kennedy" <kennedy-downwithspammersfamily@attbi.net> wrote in message news:<A3GNc.174982$IQ4.4937@attbi_s02>... > "Varun" <varuns123@ggn.hcltech.com> wrote in message > news:a76d8c39.0407272029.5df9d058@posting.google.com... > > Hi all, > > well i have migrated the database from access to oracle and changes > > would be done in access only so i want to make same changes in the > > oracle database say after 10 mins. or so everytime i.e a continuous > > process either changes made or not so what should i do. > Get rid of the Access database, just use it as the GUI. > Jim but the problem is that the actual application that we are enhancing is using access and ...

How is the best way to send data from local database into remote database ?
Hi gurus, I need to send data and receive data from local Oracle database into remote oracle database. Both sites connected via 128 kbps frame relay connection. The send and receive is as follow : - RECEIVE Customers data from remote Database -> this to be done if there is new or updated customer - SEND Billing data from local Database into remote database -> this is onece a week, nightly How is the best way to do this under the above mentioned bandwidth ? Thank you very much, xtanto On Sun, 19 Oct 2008 00:12:51 -0700 (PDT), krislioe@gmail.com wrote: >Hi gurus, > >I need to send data and receive data from local Oracle database into >remote oracle database. Both sites connected via 128 kbps frame relay >connection. The send and receive is as follow : > >- RECEIVE Customers data from remote Database -> this to be done if >there is new or updated customer > >- SEND Billing data from local Database into remote database -> this >is onece a week, nightly > >How is the best way to do this under the above mentioned bandwidth ? > >Thank you very much, >xtanto Once and for all: THE ORACLE DOCUMENTATION IS AT http://tahiti.oracle.com Refer to distributed databases. YOU ARE STRONGLY ADVISED TO STOP ABUSING THIS FORUM AS A FREE DOCUMENTATION ABSTRACTION SERVICE. IF YOU ARE NOT UP TO READING THE DOCUMENTATION, PLEASE QUIT YOUR JOB, AND FIND SOMETHING WHICH DOESN'T USE YOUR BRAIN, LIKE CLEANING STREETS. BUT BY ALL M...

oct 24 DB2 for LUW Tech Talk: What's Hot from IOD for PureData Systems, IBM Mobile Database and DB2 for LUW
Now we can tell you more! IBM announced PureData Systems on October 9th --= a series of expert integrated solutions for your transactional and analyti= c workloads.=20 In the next DB2 Tech Talk, we'll come to you from Las Vegas with hot news f= rom the conference from a DB2 for LUW, PureData Systems perspective! We'll= also cover a new free software download called IBM Mobile Database, which = helps you enable your DB2 data apps for Android mobile users. And then we = will bring you the best of the presentations from the conference, including= an IBM Champion and other interesting perspectives on DB2. =20 Register: bit.ly/tt2012oct ...

Is there a way to drop DB2 database buffer pool without connecting to database?
Greetings, We are having a situation here whereby one of our staff created a very huge 32K buffer pool in a production database and caused the database to go down. When we try to reconnect to the database using "db2 connect to <dbname>", its giving the following error: SQL1224N A database agent could not be started to service a request, or was terminated as a result of a database system shutdown or a force command. SQLSTATE:55032 Now we are not able to connect to the database eventhough after we restart the server and instance. What we are thinking now is whether it is possible to drop the 32k buffer pool without connecting to the database. Or is there any other workaround that would help us to resolve this problem. Your feedback is very much appreciated. Thank you. One possible way to solve the current problem is .. Create an registry variable db2 set DB2_OVERRIDE_BPF=<no of pages> --Set it to a optimum level based on the memory limits u have! .. Restart the instance On Feb 15, 2:17 pm, xeqis...@gmail.com wrote: > Greetings, > We are having a situation here whereby one of our staff created a > very huge 32K buffer pool in a production database and caused the > database to go down. When we try to reconnect to the database using > "db2 connect to <dbname>", its giving the following error: > > SQL1224N A database agent could not be started to servi...

IBM DB2 Database Specialist
We are looking to fill the following permanent position with one of our reputed clients in Saudi Arabia (WESTERNERS ARE PREFFERED). Apply to: APPLICATION@GOAHEADCONSULTING.CO.UK Job Title IBM DB2 Database Specialist Location: Saudi Arabia Objective Responsible for the administration of DB2 subsystems and associated software on the client=92s mainframes Accountable to Data Centre Manager Responsibilities This SENIOR position involves the full spectrum of DB2 system programming activities, including product installation, customization, deployment, software tools integration, exploitation, and performance analysis activities. Implement, upgrade, Migrate and support DB2 and related vendor products. Monitor and tune DB2 daily performance, resolving problems as needed.DB2 Internal tuning (buffer pools, DASD (SMS), performance reports (PM, OMEGAMON, CA tools).Application tuning (database design review, SQL tuning, stored procedures, triggers V6, user defined functions V6, again reports). Implement TCP/IP access to DB2 using DRDA Compare DB2/connect with Star/SQL gateway and make recommendation. This position requires being on call 24 hours a day Provide documentation and skills transfer to existing staff. Working relationships Work closely with Applications Development and systems programmers in z/OS, DB2, Networking and Websphere groups and other members of the CICS and MQ Department Essential Skills Recent and extensive knowledge of latest DB2 Versi...

DBI:ibm_db connection for IBM DB2 database
Hello, I am attempting to make a DBI connection from Ruby code running on Win32 (XP) machine to an IBM DB2 v9.5 database running under Linux On the Win32 machine, I have Ruby 1.8.6 (installed with the one-click installer) and have successfully launched the following gem installation commands for the IBM DB drivers and required libraries: >gem install activesupport -v 1.4.2 >gem install activerecord -v 1.15.3 >gem install ibm_db -v 0.8.5 I have also (as required by the IBM documentation at http://rubyforge.org/docman/view.php/2361/967/IBM_DB-0.6.0.pdf) added ‘ibm_db’ to the list of connection adapters on line77 of gems\1.8\gems\activerecord-1.15.3\lib\active_record.rb : RAILS_CONNECTION_ADAPTERS = %w( mysql postgresql sqlite firebird sqlserver db2 oracle sybase openbase frontbase ibm_db ) Here is the ruby code : ------------- require 'rubygems' gem 'ibm_db' require 'dbi' # Connect to a database dbh = DBI.connect('DBI:ibm_db:host=localhost;port=50000;database=MY_DB;', 'username', 'password') # Select some data sth = dbh.prepare('select * from my_table') sth.execute # Print out selected data while row=sth.fetch do p row end --------------- Error reported is as follows : C:\dev\ruby\dbtest>dbtest.rb c:/ruby/lib/ruby/site_ruby/1.8/dbi.rb:329:in `load_driver': Unable to load drive r 'ibm_db' (DBI::InterfaceError) from c:/ruby/lib/ruby/site_ruby/1.8/dbi.rb:227:in `_get_full_drive...

Retrieve Active Directory Information into a DB2 Database
Hi, We need to retrieve Windows 2000 active directory information into a DB2 database file on our iSeries. This information will mainly be used to associate a user ID to a e-mail address. We would like to refrain from seperatly maintainly a external database. We currently do not have any enterprise sign-on management software or LDAP. We are also using Exchange Server for our Mail. Ex: Maybe query the exchange server( or Win2000) nightly to update the database. Does anybody have a successfull simple approach to this? Any suggestions on best approach or solutions would be greatly appreciated...

Can I use an O8 database as a transit database between a O9 and an O7 database?
Hi all, We will gradually migrate our application data from a O7 database to a new O9 database. The application data is also written to an O7 datawarehouse via a database link. In the intermediate period data has to be written to the O7 datawarehouse db from the old O7 application db and also from the new O9 database. I did a test to see if could do an insert from the O9 database over a database link into the O7 datawarehouse database, but this is not supported. Then I did the following: - create a dblink in the O9 database to a O8 database - create a dblink in the O8 database to the O7 database - create a synonym in the O8 database to the desired table in the O7 database - create a synonym in the O9 database to the synonym in the O8 database Now in the O9 database I inserted a record into the synonym, which indeed resulted in a record in the O7-table. Would it be a sensible solution to use an O8 database as a transit database in this way? Jaap. yes "Jaap W. van Dijk" <j.w.vandijk.removethis@hetnet.nl> wrote in message news:7fm4b05a4mbbb4jub1urin1j163jjsc7vg@4ax.com... > Hi all, > > We will gradually migrate our application data from a O7 database to a > new O9 database. The application data is also written to an O7 > datawarehouse via a database link. In the intermediate period data has > to be written to the O7 datawarehouse db from the old O7 application > db and also from the new O9 database. I did a test to see if could do >...

Web resources about - changing Local database directory - comp.databases.ibm-db2

Wikipedia:Quick directory - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This page is a handy directory to various locations of interest in Wikipedia. Only dynamic pages should be listed here, no policy pages etc. ...

Wikipedia:WikiProject Council/Directory - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Don't call us: Centrelink bosses remove phone numbers and email from directory
Tom was savvy enough to take his complaints straight to Centrelink management.

Don't call us: Centrelink bosses remove phone numbers and email from directory
Tom was savvy enough to take his complaints straight to Centrelink management.

Business Directory Listings: Eight Smart Tips for You to Get Started
If you are considering a business directory listing for your small business, congratulations – you are on the right track. Local SEO, local customers, ...

Atlas Partner Directory Launched
... just for Facebook and Instagram –advertising platform Atlas has one, as well. On that note, Atlas Tuesday introduced the Atlas Partner Directory ...

Slack announces App Directory store
... create more apps for the store, and a new framework called Botkit which should simplify the process of creating apps. The Slack App Directory, ...

Amazon brings Microsoft users into AWS with Active Directory service
Amazon has launched an AWS Directory Service for Active Directory , a fully managed implementation of Microsoft's authentication and user management ...

Security Recruiter Directory
To find the right security job or hire the right candidate, you first need to find the right recruiter. CSO's security recruiter directory is ...

Slack's App Directory proves it's more than just a chatroom
... are about to get a little easier to find and integrate within your team and over 160 of them live within the company's new Slack App Directory. ...