connection remote to DB2 database with the C/C++, with prohibition of installation DB2 client software.

I have write connection to remote database (DB2)  with the aid C/C++,
but i can not install DB2 client software (everything that will be
wanted for connection i must place in application, possibly - i can
add some libraries DLL in folder with application.

Do there be possible ?

Some simplest idea ?? Any source code ??

I will be very beholden for any/every assistance

thank / salute ........ and i apologize for my english

ann

0
ebneci

ebneci@tlen.pl wrote:

> I have write connection to remote database (DB2)  with the aid C/C++,
> but i can not install DB2 client software (everything that will be
> wanted for connection i must place in application, possibly - i can
> add some libraries DLL in folder with application.
>
> Do there be possible ?
>
> Some simplest idea ?? Any source code ??
>
> I will be very beholden for any/every assistance
>
> thank / salute ........ and i apologize for my english
>
> ann

What a coincidence! I just finished answering this very same question
in another forum. Hope you don't mind a "second hand" answer :-)...

A couple of solutions spring to mind:

There's the standalone DB2 CLI / ODBC driver (separate from the
clients) which is documented in the InfoCenter [1] and available from
the Application Development for DB2 page [2]. It weighs in at a
positively slim 14Mb (well ... slim compared to the sumo-wrestler that
is the standard client, anyway).

Alternatively, there is a commercial ODBC driver available from
DataDirect [3] that speaks to DB2 directly without any other software.
I've no idea how large this is (or how much it costs) since they don't
publish this on their web page.

[1]
http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infocenter/db2luw/v9/topic/com.ibm.db2.udb
..apdv.cli.doc/doc/c0023378.htm

[2]
http://www-306.ibm.com/software/data/db2/ad/deploy.html

[3]
http://www.datadirect.com/products/odbc/odbc-db2/index.ssp

.... and here's some additional info from a followup:

> The last time I looked, the ODBC driver required a local DB2 client
> installation, cataloged databases, etc.  Is there something new?

Nope, nothing "new". Just some old functionality that is very rarely
used :-)

The ODBC driver doesn't actually require the local client or cataloged
databases - it's just a lot easier to use if you happen to have them.
Even if you have the client installed, there's no requirement to
catalog a DB2 database in order to connect to it via ODBC. You can
specify all the necessary information in the ODBC connection string.

For example, see the following Python session under Windows:

Python 2.5 (r25:51908, Sep 19 2006, 09:52:17) [MSC v.1310 32 bit
(Intel)] on win32
>>> import dbi
>>> import odbc
>>> conn = odbc.odbc('driver=IBM DB2 ODBC
DRIVER;database=MYDB;protocol=TCPIP;hostname=myserver;port=50000;uid=dav
e;pwd=XXXX')

At the time I ran the above statements, neither the node nor the
database referred to were present in my local catalog. If you don't
want to try it with Python, use a FileDSN to try it instead (the
following instructions are for Windows):

1. Fire up the ODBC Data Source Administrator
2. Switch to the FileDSN tab
3. Click on Add...
4. Select the IBM DB2 ODBC DRIVER from the list (DON'T CLICK NEXT)
5. Click on the Advanced button
6. Fill in keyword=value pairs (one per line). Obviously you should
omit the UID and PWD values here. For example:

database=MYDB
protocol=TCPIP
hostname=myserver
port=50000
currentschema=MYSCHEMA
connecttimeout=30

7. Click OK
8. Click Next >
9. Specify a filename to save the data source as
10. Click Next >
11. Click Finish

You should now be able to use the FileDSN to connect to the database
using any ODBC compliant client software (without necessarily having it
or its server in your local database or node catalog). However, while
many things claim to be "ODBC compliant", they don't necessarily "know"
about FileDSNs or work properly with them. For example, the version of
Excel I've got will quite happily open a connection with a FileDSN, but
when it tries to query anything it throws an error about not being able
to set connection attributes.

Anyway, just to prove that FileDSNs do actually work, you can refer to a
FileDSN in an ODBC connection string. For example, here's another
Python session:

Python 2.5 (r25:51908, Sep 19 2006, 09:52:17) [MSC v.1310 32 bit
(Intel)] on win32
>>> import dbi
>>> import odbc
>>> conn = odbc.odbc('FileDSN=C:\\Program Files\\Common
Files\\ODBC\\Data Sources\\test.dsn;UID=dave;PWD=XXXX')

The fields in the connection string should be pretty obvious, but you
can find full documentation of them (and the numerous other ones that
can be specified) at:

http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infocenter/db2luw/v9/topic/com.ibm.db2.udb
..apdv.cli.doc/doc/r0007964.htm

Note that pretty much everything you can do with the standard client
and the catalog can be done with keywords in the connection string
(e.g. specifying the current schema, query optimization level,
filtering the list of visible schemas, setting a connection timeout,
altering the default function path, etc. etc.)

HTH,

Dave.

Dave

Connect to IBM DB2 database without installing the DB2 client.
Hi, To connect to the DB2 Driver, from a remote machine. Do we requier DB2 client. Can't we connect by just having IBM DB2 driver which is just a single file (db2cli.dll). I am using vb application from Windows platform to connect to DB2 on Linux machine. Regards, Santosh SB wrote: > Hi, > > To connect to the DB2 Driver, from a remote machine. Do we requier DB2 > client. > Can't we connect by just having IBM DB2 driver which is just a single > file (db2cli.dll). > I am using vb application from Windows platform to connect to DB2 on > Linux machine. > It's imposiblle. The IBM DB2 ODBC Driver is not only db2cli.dll. Try to install DB2 Run Time Client Lite merge modules with your VB application under client workstation. Direct connecting to DB2 databases supported JDBC Type 4 Driver only. P.S. Sorry for my bad english :( With best regards, Dmitry. FYI: On Windows DB2 comes with db2iprune tool. With this utility you can reduce size of installation binaries, for example you can reduce your DB2 runtime client to include only the interfaces you need. The db2iprune tool is located in the \db2\windows\utilities\db2iprune directory on DB2 product installation image. So, if you are planning install DB2 client with/within your application you can combine the tool with the response file and perform quick batch installation. -- Artur Wronski ...

connection to db2 database through db2 client on windows slows down intermittently
we are facing a problem here.We have two different IDs from which we connect to db2 database through Db2 client on windows. When I try connecting to database through one ID it establishes connectivity in 2-3 sec and when i try accessing connecting to same database through second ID it takes 5-6 minutes sometimes,although sometimes it hapens in seconds. When my colleagues try to access database through the second ID i tried with they get connected ie have connectivity in seconds. coonections are open to database . what might be the problem!any clue? we restart the database and then connection gets established. On 2 Aug 2006 08:59:55 -0700, zagri_as@yahoo.com <zagri_as@yahoo.com> wrote: > we restart the database and then connection gets established. Since the question is about connecting to DB2, have you asked in a more appropriate forum such as comp.databases.ibm-db2? You might get a different - better - response there. -- Jonathan Leffler #include <disclaimer.h> Email: jleffler@earthlink.net, jleffler@us.ibm.com Guardian of DBD::Informix v2005.02 -- http://dbi.perl.org/ ...

RE: connection to db2 database through db2 client on windows slows downintermittently
Sounds like a DNS problem. Scott MacKenzie - Dine' College ISD Phone/Voice Mail:=A0 928-724-6639 Email: scottm at dinecollege.edu -----Original Message----- From: informix-list-bounces@iiug.org = [mailto:informix-list-bounces@iiug.org] On Behalf Of zagri_as@yahoo.com Sent: Wednesday, August 02, 2006 9:35 AM To: informix-list@iiug.org Subject: connection to db2 database through db2 client on windows slows = downintermittently we are facing a problem here.We have two different IDs from which we connect to db2 database through Db2 client on windows. When I try connecting to database through one ID it establishes connectivity in 2-3 sec and when i try accessing connecting to same database through second ID it takes 5-6 minutes sometimes,although sometimes it hapens in seconds. When my colleagues try to access database through the second ID i tried with they get connected ie have connectivity in seconds. coonections are open to database . what might be the problem!any clue? _______________________________________________ Informix-list mailing list Informix-list@iiug.org http://www.iiug.org/mailman/listinfo/informix-list ...

DB2 installation problem in the db2 database.
Hello all I want to install db2 universal Database Personal Edition in my Linux Fedora core 3. But the following error has occured. When i gave the following command for install -----> [root@brown pde813u1]# ./db2setup DBI1190I db2setup is preparing the DB2 Setup wizard which will guide you through the program setup process. Please wait. /opt/pde813u1/db2/linux/install/db2jinst: line 131: 6286 Segmentation fault $JAVA_PATH/$JAVA_INTERPRETER $JAVA_OPTIONS -cp $JAVA_CLASSPATH $DB2SetupRun "$@" 2>/tmp/db2setup.err.running In the ...

how to use db2 connect server as a gateway to connect to mainframe db2 database
we have os/400 db2 database at the backend. i installed db2 v9 connect server on one windows server which is locating the same network with database server. now how to i configure the connect server and client, so client could access the database through the connect server? like that: db2client <--> db2 connect server <--> db2 mainframe database IBM keeps talking about this structure but never mention about the configuration in all the manuals.:( thanks for help! jeffhan wrote: > we have os/400 db2 database at the backend. > i installed db2 v9 connect server on one windows server which is > locating the same network with database server. > > now how to i configure the connect server and client, so client could > access the database through the connect server? > > like that: > > db2client <--> db2 connect server <--> db2 mainframe database > > IBM keeps talking about this structure but never mention about the > configuration in all the manuals.:( > > thanks for help! Info-center: - "DB2 Connect server products: installation and configuration overview": http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infocenter/db2luw/v9/topic/com.ibm.db2.udb.uprun.doc/doc/c0008452.htm - "Preparing DB2 Universal Database for iSeries for connections from DB2 Connect": http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infocenter/db2luw/v9/topic/com.ibm.db2.udb.uprun.doc/doc/t0008234.htm - &qu...

java.sql.SQLException: No suitable driver when connecting to a DB2 database using driver COM.ibm.db2.jdbc.DB2XADataSource
Hi, I want to get connection to a DB2 database using the driver COM.ibm.db2.jdbc.DB2XADataSource. I have also included 'db2java.zip' in the classpath. However I am getting the exception java.sql.SQLException: No suitable driver at java.sql.DriverManager.getConnection(Unknown Source) at java.sql.DriverManager.getConnection(Unknown Source) at Conn.main(Conn.java:44) The code that I am using (with try/catch removed) is as follows: String url = "jdbc:db2:sample"; String driver = "COM.ibm.db2.jdbc.DB2XADataSource"; String dbuser = "db2u...

db2 client to connect to host databases and create/use local databases too
Is it possible to install DB2 client product(s) so that the same system can connect to host databases like DB2 Connect can, *and* can also create and use local databases like DB2 Personal can? I have "DB2 Personal Edition" installed now, which does everything I want except I get an SQL8002N about missing DB2 Connect product/license when I try to connect to an OS/400 database. I was thinking of trying "DB2 Connect Personal Edition", but I cannot find confirmation anywhere of whether that would let me also create and use local databases... On 17.04.13 12:31 , Cindy Ross wrote: > Is it possible to install DB2 client product(s) so that the same system > can connect to host databases like DB2 Connect can, *and* can also > create and use local databases like DB2 Personal can? > > I have "DB2 Personal Edition" installed now, which does everything I > want except I get an SQL8002N about missing DB2 Connect product/license > when I try to connect to an OS/400 database. I was thinking of trying > "DB2 Connect Personal Edition", but I cannot find confirmation anywhere > of whether that would let me also create and use local databases... Yes, "DB2 Connect Personal Edition" is the one you want. -- Helmut K. C. Tessarek DB2 Performance and Development IBM Toronto Lab >> Is it possible to install DB2 client product(s) so that the same system >> can connect to host dat...

Problem installing DB2 Express-C (create database)
Hi, I have problems creating a database in DB2 Express-C after an initial installation on my Windows XP SP3 box. When I try to create the database from the control center I get the error message: SQL1052N Der Datenbankpfad "C:\Daten\db\db2" ist nicht vorhanden. (Database path does not exist) Needless to say that the path *does* exist (I selected it using the File open dialog) Changing DB2_CREATE_DB_ON_PATH=YES did not make any difference. I verified that the DB2admin (OS) user has full control over that directory. What I did: In DB2CC I right clicked on...

listing databases remotely using jdbc w/o db2 client installed
Hi ! Does anyone have good suggestions on how to access databases (for example list database) on a network of servers remotely? ** using JDBC, and without db2 client installed? Not an option: 1) Stored Procedure that runs that db2 command resides on the servers, and using java net driver. 2) Using JNI interface that contains admin api call (e.g. sqledosd) Thanks in advance !!! Believer ...

Difference between DB2 Client and DB2 Connect
What is the difference between DB2 Client and DB2 Connect? Our databases are DB2 8 on AIX and z/OS. Can we use DB2 Connect to connect to DB2 server on AIX and DB2 on z/OS? Thanks! -Jane Jane, >What is the difference between DB2 Client and DB2 Connect? DB2 Client is free client for DB2 Linux, Unix, Windows (LUV). DB2 Connect is chargeable client (can be also server), and (in addition to LUV connectivity) includes OS/400 and/or z/OS connectivity/license. So, you pay for only OS/400 or z/OS connectivity. >Our databases are DB2 8 on AIX and z/OS. Can we use DB2 C...

Adding DB2 Connect license file to DB2 Express-C 9.7
Can i add the DB2 Connect Personal Edition V9.7 license file (from a commercially licensed copy) to a directory in my DB2 Express-C V9.7 installation to obtain connection to z/OS without actually installing DB2 Connect Personal Edition? I believe the license is a jar file. On Feb 9, 10:11=A0pm, "Mark A" <no...@nowhere.com> wrote: > Can i add the DB2 Connect Personal Edition V9.7 license file (from a > commercially licensed copy) to a directory in my DB2 Express-C V9.7 > installation to obtain connection to z/OS without actually installing DB2 > Conn...

Establishing connection from Oracle Database to DB2 database
Hi, Can any one help me in connecting oracle database to DB2 database oracle is on unix and DB2 is on AS400. Please guide me step by step on the same. Waiting for reply. Its critical umeshchoudhary@gmail.com (U C) wrote in news:d06590c8.0504252348.71a5c6f8@posting.google.com: > Hi, > Can any one help me in connecting oracle database to DB2 database > oracle is on unix and DB2 is on AS400. Please guide me step by step on > the same. > > Waiting for reply. Its critical > use PERL between the two DBs. >Hi, > Can any one help me in connecting oracle database...

installing db2 connect product on a machine with db2 ese already installed
hello, I am wondering if i can install db2 connect product on a AIX server which already has db2 ese installed on it ? regards, db2admin wrote: > hello, > > I am wondering if i can install db2 connect product on a AIX server > which already has db2 ese installed on it ? DB2 ESE already includes the DB2 Connect functionality (I believe ESE even includes a very limited license to connect to host data sources, although not as a gateway). You can create a new instance, using 'db2icrt -s wse', and install your DB2 connect license file. Ian wrote: > db2admin wrote: >> hello, >> >> I am wondering if i can install db2 connect product on a AIX server >> which already has db2 ese installed on it ? > > DB2 ESE already includes the DB2 Connect functionality (I believe ESE > even includes a very limited license to connect to host data sources, > although not as a gateway). Not anymore it doesn't. > You can create a new instance, using 'db2icrt -s wse', and install your > DB2 connect license file. Licenses are applies globally for an entire copy of DB2 (at the install path), not per instance. To answer the original question, "yes." However, you have choices on how to do this. You can install to a new location if you don't want your ESE instances to have access to the host databases, or you can install over top of ESE if you do want your E...

Convert SAP Oracle Database to IBM DB2 Database??
Hello, I would like to hear from anyone here who has converted their SAP Oracle database to IBM DB2 database? Did you realize greater disk saving via DB2 compression? Did you run the latest version of DB2 rather than allow SAP to keep your Oracle version back-leveled? Please, DB2 Bashers need not apply, looking for the business case anyone used to convert to DB2. Thank you. Charles On 6 Feb, 01:52, "Charles Davis" <cdavis10...@comcast.net> wrote: > Hello, > > I would like to hear from anyone here who has converted their SAP Oracle > database to IBM DB2 d...

database migration from Windows DB2 to Linux DB2
We need to migrate a database (basically all the 300+ tables along with the data) from a Windows UDB instance to a Linux UDB instance. What is the best way of doing this ? Thanks "Murty" <adavi@comcast.net> wrote in message news:c4w7b.406960$Ho3.62540@sccrnsc03... > We need to migrate a database (basically all the 300+ tables along with the > data) from a Windows UDB instance > to a Linux UDB instance. What is the best way of doing this ? > > Thanks > Bad news is that you cannot use backup and restore of the database from Windows to Linux....

Catalog non-db2 database on db2-udb
Can it be done? If yes, how so? Go to the online information center: http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infocenter/db2luw/v8//index.jsp and do a search on: federated databases Phil Sherman rdudejr wrote: > Can it be done? If yes, how so? > ...

oct 24 DB2 for LUW Tech Talk: What's Hot from IOD for PureData Systems, IBM Mobile Database and DB2 for LUW
Now we can tell you more! IBM announced PureData Systems on October 9th --= a series of expert integrated solutions for your transactional and analyti= c workloads.=20 In the next DB2 Tech Talk, we'll come to you from Las Vegas with hot news f= rom the conference from a DB2 for LUW, PureData Systems perspective! We'll= also cover a new free software download called IBM Mobile Database, which = helps you enable your DB2 data apps for Android mobile users. And then we = will bring you the best of the presentations from the conference, including= an IBM Champion and other interesting perspectives on DB2. =20 Register: bit.ly/tt2012oct ...

Recovering Database from files [DB2 Express-C]
Hello My server has crushed, and all i could recover was database dirs/files. Can i somehow recover the database from these? It's like: db2inst1/NODE0000/... If yes, can somebody get me thru this step by step? I have CentOS installed on the server. DB2 Server is up and running. TIA. -- Best regards.. or not.. Piotr Baranowski Owiec Hardcore'u z Generacji-D Zenobius Hermenegildorf Xavierus 'Korpuskularny' Piotr 'Zenobius' Baranowski wrote: > Hello > > My server has crushed, and all i could recover was database dirs/files. > Can i somehow recover the database from these? > It's like: > db2inst1/NODE0000/... > > If yes, can somebody get me thru this step by step? > > I have CentOS installed on the server. DB2 Server is up and running. What happens when you try to connect to the database? DB2 should go through crash recovery on its own. Cheers Serge -- Serge Rielau DB2 Solutions Development IBM Toronto Lab >> Hello >> >> My server has crushed, and all i could recover was database dirs/files. >> Can i somehow recover the database from these? >> It's like: >> db2inst1/NODE0000/... >> >> If yes, can somebody get me thru this step by step? >> >> I have CentOS installed on the server. DB2 Server is up and running. > What happens when you try to connect to the database? > DB2 should go through ...

connecting to remote 7.1 db2 database
hi all im very new to using db2 so please excuse any obvious newbie questions :) my situation is this... we have a v7.1 db2 database running on redhat 9 and i am trying to use enterprise architect on a windows xp machine to create some diagrams of the database via odbc. i tried installing db2 8.1 personal edition on the xp to gain access to their odbc driver and it seems to crash the 7.1 database when it tries to connect, i'm assuming the version differnces are the cause. i have also tried a trial datadirect db2 odbc driver with mininal success, managed to import the data...

DBI:ibm_db connection for IBM DB2 database
Hello, I am attempting to make a DBI connection from Ruby code running on Win32 (XP) machine to an IBM DB2 v9.5 database running under Linux On the Win32 machine, I have Ruby 1.8.6 (installed with the one-click installer) and have successfully launched the following gem installation commands for the IBM DB drivers and required libraries: >gem install activesupport -v 1.4.2 >gem install activerecord -v 1.15.3 >gem install ibm_db -v 0.8.5 I have also (as required by the IBM documentation at http://rubyforge.org/docman/view.php/2361/967/IBM_DB-0.6.0.pdf) added ‘ibm_db’ to the list of connection adapters on line77 of gems\1.8\gems\activerecord-1.15.3\lib\active_record.rb : RAILS_CONNECTION_ADAPTERS = %w( mysql postgresql sqlite firebird sqlserver db2 oracle sybase openbase frontbase ibm_db ) Here is the ruby code : ------------- require 'rubygems' gem 'ibm_db' require 'dbi' # Connect to a database dbh = DBI.connect('DBI:ibm_db:host=localhost;port=50000;database=MY_DB;', 'username', 'password') # Select some data sth = dbh.prepare('select * from my_table') sth.execute # Print out selected data while row=sth.fetch do p row end --------------- Error reported is as follows : C:\dev\ruby\dbtest>dbtest.rb c:/ruby/lib/ruby/site_ruby/1.8/dbi.rb:329:in `load_driver': Unable to load drive r 'ibm_db' (DBI::InterfaceError) from c:/ruby/lib/ruby/site_ruby/1.8/dbi.rb:227:in `_get_full_drive...

Is there a way to drop DB2 database buffer pool without connecting to database?
Greetings, We are having a situation here whereby one of our staff created a very huge 32K buffer pool in a production database and caused the database to go down. When we try to reconnect to the database using "db2 connect to <dbname>", its giving the following error: SQL1224N A database agent could not be started to service a request, or was terminated as a result of a database system shutdown or a force command. SQLSTATE:55032 Now we are not able to connect to the database eventhough after we restart the server and instance. What we are thinking now is whether it is possible to drop the 32k buffer pool without connecting to the database. Or is there any other workaround that would help us to resolve this problem. Your feedback is very much appreciated. Thank you. One possible way to solve the current problem is .. Create an registry variable db2 set DB2_OVERRIDE_BPF=<no of pages> --Set it to a optimum level based on the memory limits u have! .. Restart the instance On Feb 15, 2:17 pm, xeqis...@gmail.com wrote: > Greetings, > We are having a situation here whereby one of our staff created a > very huge 32K buffer pool in a production database and caused the > database to go down. When we try to reconnect to the database using > "db2 connect to <dbname>", its giving the following error: > > SQL1224N A database agent could not be started to servi...

Re: IBM DB2 Connect Enterprise Edition v8.2, other IBM DB2 (32 bit,
vvcd said: > IBM DB2 Connect Enterprise Edition v8.2, other IBM DB2 (32 bit, 64 > bit) (MULTiOS, Windows, Linux, Solaris), IBM iSoft Commerce Suite > Server Enterprise v3.2.01, IBM Tivoli Storage Resource Manager Express > Edition v1.3.2 Win, IBM Tivoli System Automation v1.2.0 Linux, IBM > Tivoli Workload Scheduler Virtualized Data Centers v8.2 [2 CDs], other > IBM Tivoli CDs, WEBSPHERE EVERYPLACE MOBILE PORTAL v5.0 - ALTIUM [2 > CDs], other IBM WebSphere Business CDs (Windows, Linux) CDs, IBM > Integration Server v5.1 [2 CDs], IBM Telecom Toolkit for WebSphere > Studio V1.3.5, IBM Frame2000 V5.5, Peoplesoft Peopletools v8.45 [5 > CDs] for DB2 UDB for OS/390, and for DB2 UDB for Unix, Macromedia > ColdFusion MX V6.0.1 for IBM WebSphere Application Server, Macromedia > ColdFusion MX for J2EE, other What the heck, I'm sure IBM won't have a problem with a little copyright violation... >:o) > please send e-mail, ola2@mail.gr, astra35@mailbox.gr, Do they have internet access in Greek jails, I wonder... -- Bye now, Obnoxio "C'est pas parce qu'on n'a rien � dire qu'il faut fermer sa gueule" - Coluche "I'm trying to see things your way, but I can't get my head up my ass" - JCH "Ogni uomo mi guarda come se fossi una testa di cazzo" - Marco http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html sending to informix-list ...

Does DB2 Connect come with DB2?
Hi: I am confused. Some parts of IBM's web site lead me to believe that DB2 Connect is included in OS400/DB2, other parts of the web site show me how much DB2 Connect costs. Anyone know for sure? The reason I am asking is that I downloaded the DB2 Connect Personal Edition trial copy to test the connection from a Windows Server running Crystal Enterprise to our AS/400 DB2 database. Works great! Just want to know how much it will cost to implement. Thanks in advance. DB2 Connect is not included with any DB2/400 component. The DB2 Connect component is available as a sep...

How to connect to a DB2 database.
Hello Ruby world. The platform: ruby 1.8.2 (2004-07-29) [i386-mswin32] Windows/XP DB2 8.1.4 DBname = dvddbase The questions: 1 - How do I talk (connect) to a DB2 database using Ruby? 2 - Any sample code that can be shared? Thank you Victor On Fri, Oct 29, 2004 at 12:28:26AM +0900, Victor Reyes wrote: > Hello Ruby world. > The platform: > > ruby 1.8.2 (2004-07-29) [i386-mswin32] > Windows/XP > DB2 8.1.4 > DBname = dvddbase > > The questions: > > 1 - How do I talk (connect) to a DB2 database using Ruby? > 2 - Any sample code that can be shared? You...

Web resources about - connection remote to DB2 database with the C/C++, with prohibition of installation DB2 client software. - comp.databases.ibm-db2

Installation art - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Installation art describes an artistic genre of three-dimensional works that are often site-specific and designed to transform the perception ...

Installation Magazine for iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod ...
Get Installation Magazine on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews.

Typical Solar Installation - Flickr - Photo Sharing!
... This is a newly constructed home with near total solar covering. Hi Tim, I have published this nice picture by you, ofa home with solar installation, ...

Adobe pushes scareware with Flash Player installation - YouTube
http://www.zdnet.com/blog/bott/adobes-latest-critical-security-update-pushes-scareware/4681 If you manually install the latest version of Flash ...

Telstra in dispute with customer over costly landline installation
Would you pay $5931.90 for the installation of a landline in a suburban area?

Apple launching new broken iPhone upgrade, screen protector installation programs
... $200 for a 6, and $250 for a 6 Plus. Also involving iPhone displays, Apple Stores will start offering official plastic screen protector installations ...

Apple rolls out iPhone screen protector installation service in Japan
Earlier today, it was reported that Apple would be rolling out a service that would offer professional installation of iPhone screen protectors ...

SolarCity Installations Decline Amid Shift Away From Growth
... Tuesday. That fell short of its October forecast of 280 megawatts to 300 megawatts. And in the current quarter, the company expects installations ...

Beach House announce "installation" performances as a two-piece
... Jaurez-Carr) Beach House already announced a proper tour that includes three sold-out Webster Hall shows in NYC, and now they've added "installation" ...