db2jcc4 getBytes Method Throw Exception

Hi,

i recently update my db2 jdbc driver to version 4 (db2jcc4), my column type is VARCHAR and it fill with cp1256(Windows-1256) strings...
before than update db2jcc to version 4 , it work correctlly (resultset.getBytes("myColumnName"))...

after update db2jcc to version 4, resultset.getBytes("myColumnName") throw SQLSyntaxErrorException Invalid Data Conversion Wrong result Column Type For Requested Conversion, Error Code -4461, SQLSTATE 42815

please help me...
Thanks...
0
varmazyar

On 03/15/16 6:51, varmazyar.ali6@gmail.com wrote:
> Hi,
>
> i recently update my db2 jdbc driver to version 4 (db2jcc4), my column type is VARCHAR and it fill with cp1256(Windows-1256) strings...
> before than update db2jcc to version 4 , it work correctlly (resultset.getBytes("myColumnName"))...
>
> after update db2jcc to version 4, resultset.getBytes("myColumnName") throw SQLSyntaxErrorException Invalid Data Conversion Wrong result Column Type For Requested Conversion, Error Code -4461, SQLSTATE 42815
>
> please help me...
> Thanks...

https://www.ibm.com/support/knowledgecenter/SSEPGG_10.5.0/com.ibm.db2.luw.apdv.java.doc/src/tpc/imjcc_rjvjcsqc.html?lang=en

Look up error code +4461 and follow the directions.

--
Larry E.

Larry