Excellent qualified consultant available to take up new contract assignment across USA.

Hi

INDUS         UPDATED      HOTLIST
SNo
Name
Technology
Experience
Location
Relocation	Recruiter
1	Subash	Salesforce  Developer	8+	CA	YES	Shane
2	Sindhu	Salesforce  Developer	7+	NJ	YES	Shane/Laura
3	Prathyusha	Salesforce  Developer	8+	IL	              YES	Shane/ Sharon
4	Rishika	  Salesforce  Developer	8+	               CA	YES	kevin
5	Somith	  Salesforce  Developer	8+	TX	YES	Laura
6	Rajesh	Salesforce Developer	8+	NJ	Yes 	Laura/ kevin
7	Ravi	  Salesforce  Developer	9	FL	YES
8	Suman	SQL BI Developer	7+	VA	YES	Kevin/ Laura
9	Pranali	SQL BI Developer	8+	NC	Yes 	Sharon
10	Venkat	SQL BI Developer	8+	WI	Yes	Kevin
11	Devi	SQL BI Developer	8+	NY	YES	Laura
12	Uday	Devops Engineer	8+	NY	Yes 	Laura/ Vicky
13	Brijesh	Java Developer	8+	NY	YES	Raja/ Sharon
14	Mourya	Java Developer	8+	KS	YES	Laura/ Sharon
15	Manasa	Java Developer	7	IL	YES	Vicky/ Laura
16	Shiva	Peoplesoft Techno Functional Consultant	8+	TX	Yes	Laura
17	Rao	Hadoop Consultant 	8+	VA	Yes	Laura
18	Vinay	Dot Net Developer	8+	VA	YES	Laura
19	Kiran	Dot Net Developer	5+	IL	YES	Vicky

Regards,
Sharon rechel
IT Sales Executive
INDUS GROUP INC
12000 Westheimer Rd,
Suite # 308 Houston, TX 77077
Call : (713)931-9032
Fax:(866)263-0460/(913)944-4540
Gtalk: <sharonrechel67@gmail.com>
Email: sharon@indusgroupinc.com
Website: www.indus-grp.com  | www.indusgroupinc.com
0
sharonrechel67

`Excellent qualified consultant available to take up new contract assignment across USA.
Hi Team, Please find the updated Hotlist. INDUS UPDATED HOTLIST Name Technology Experience Location Relocation Recruiter Mike Salesforce Developer 8+ VA Yes Shane Subash Salesforce Developer 8+ CA YES Shane Sindhu Salesforce Developer 7+ NJ YES Shane/Laura Prathyusha Salesforce Developer 8+ IL YES Shane/ Sharon Rishika Salesforce Developer 8+ CA YES kevin Somith Salesforce Developer 8+ TX YES Laura Rajesh Salesforce Developer 8+ NJ Yes Laura/ kevin Ravi Salesforce Developer 9 FL YES Suman SQL BI Developer 7+ VA YES Kevin/ Laura Venkat SQL BI Developer 8+ WI Yes Kevin Devi SQL BI Developer 8+ NY YES Laura Kranthi SQL BI Developer 8+ VA YES Laura Uday Devops Engineer 8+ NY Yes Laura/ Vicky Brijesh Java Developer 8+ NY YES Raja/ Sharon Mourya Java Developer 8+ KS YES Laura/ Sharon Manasa Java Developer 7 IL YES Vicky/ Laura Vinay Dot Net Developer 8+ VA YES Laura Kiran Dot Net Developer 5+ IL YES Vicky Regards, Sharon rechel IT Sales Executive INDUS GROUP INC 12000 Westheimer Rd, Suite # 308 Houston, TX 77077 Call : (713)931-9032 Fax:(866)263-0460/(913)944-4540 Gtalk: <sharonrechel67@gmail.com> Email: sharon@indusgroupinc.com Website: www.indus-grp.com | www.indusgroupinc.com Raja Sr. IT Sales Recruiting Manager INDUS GROUP INC 12000 Westheimer Rd, Suite # 308 Houston, TX 77077 Call : 917-524-2210 Fax:(866)263-0460/(913)944-4540 Gtalk: &...

`Excellent qualified consultant available to take up new contract assignment across USA. #2
Hi Team, Please find the updated Hotlist. INDUS UPDATED HOTLIST Name Technology Experience Location Relocation Recruiter Subash Salesforce Developer 8+ CA YES Shane Sindhu Salesforce Developer 7+ NJ YES Shane/Laura Prathyusha Salesforce Developer 8+ IL YES Shane/ Sharon Rishika Salesforce Developer 8+ CA YES kevin Somith Salesforce Developer 8+ TX YES Laura Rajesh Salesforce Developer 8+ NJ Yes Laura/ kevin Ravi Salesforce Developer 9 FL YES Suman SQL BI Developer 7+ VA YES Kevin/ Laura Venkat SQL BI Developer 8+ WI Yes Kevin Devi SQL BI Developer 8+ NY YES Laura Uday Devops Engineer 8+ NY Yes Laura/ Vicky Brijesh Java Developer 8+ NY YES Raja/ Sharon Mourya Java Developer 8+ KS YES Laura/ Sharon Manasa Java Developer 7 IL YES Vicky/ Laura Shiva Peoplesoft Techno Functional Consultant 8+ TX Yes Laura Rao Hadoop Consultant 8+ VA Yes Laura Vinay Dot Net Developer 8+ VA YES Laura Kiran Dot Net Developer 5+ IL YES Vicky Regards, Sharon rechel IT Sales Executive INDUS GROUP INC 12000 Westheimer Rd, Suite # 308 Houston, TX 77077 Call : (713)931-9032 Fax:(866)263-0460/(913)944-4540 Gtalk: <sharonrechel67@gmail.com> Email: sharon@indusgroupinc.com Website: www.indus-grp.com | www.indusgroupinc.com Raja Sr. IT Sales Recruiting Manager INDUS GROUP INC 12000 Westheimer Rd, Suite # 308 Houston, TX 77077 Call : 917-524-2210 Fax:(866)263-0460/(913)944-4540 Gtalk:...

`Excellent qualified consultant available to take up new contract assignment across USA. #3
[...]

Excellent SAS consultant and SAP ABAP consultant available.
Hi Partners, Excellent consultant available for SAS and SAP ABAP. (1) Name: Raj Role: SAS Experience: 6+ years Availability: Immediate Current Location: Dallas TX Relocate: Open Professional Summary: .. Over Six years of experience in Software Development, involving in Design, Analysis, Coding, Testing, Implementation and Support. .. Over 5 years of experience in real time analysis, design, development, testing, and implementation of various SAS applications in Healthcare Insurance, Pharmaceutical. .. Profound knowledge and strong experience in SAS/BASE, SAS/STAT, SAS/ GRAPH, SAS/ODS, SAS/MACRO, SAS/CONNECT, SAS/SQL and SAS/ACCESS in UNIX and Windows environments. .. Extensive experience in SAS/STAT procedures such as Proc Reg, Proc GLM, Proc Freq, Proc Means and Proc Univariate. .. Thorough knowledge of Oracle 8i, MS-Access, SQL Server 2000 and DB2. .. Extensive experience in preparation of tables, listings, and graphs. .. Proficiency in performing Data Cleansing and Validation analysis using SAS/BASE, SAS/MACRO. .. Extensive programming experience with PROC SQL, PROC Report, PROC Freq, PROC Tabulate, PROC Transpose, PROC Plot, PROC Chart, PROC Datasets, PROC Format, PROC Compare, PROC Import, PROC Export, PROC Print, PROC Retain, Date manipulations, informats, and formats. .. Experience in working with multiple file types (SAS, Excel, and text) and multiple databases (oracle, DB2) and convert from one to another. .. Expe...

Convert SAP Oracle Database to IBM DB2 Database??
Hello, I would like to hear from anyone here who has converted their SAP Oracle database to IBM DB2 database? Did you realize greater disk saving via DB2 compression? Did you run the latest version of DB2 rather than allow SAP to keep your Oracle version back-leveled? Please, DB2 Bashers need not apply, looking for the business case anyone used to convert to DB2. Thank you. Charles On 6 Feb, 01:52, "Charles Davis" <cdavis10...@comcast.net> wrote: > Hello, > > I would like to hear from anyone here who has converted their SAP Oracle > database to IBM DB2 d...

Excellent Consultant Available for Oracle Apps Technical Consultant
Hi Partners, We have an excellent Senior Consultant available for contract positions only. Please find below a brief profile of the candidate. Please feel free to contact me if you need further information. Name : C P Skills : Oracle Apps Technical (CRM) Exp : 6+ Current Location : King of Prussia, PA Relocation : OH, WV, VA, DC, MD, DE, NJ, PA, CT, NY, & RI Available : Immediately SUMMARY * Over Six years of experience as Oracle Applications Technical Consultant in CRM and Manu...

Connect to IBM DB2 database without installing the DB2 client.
Hi, To connect to the DB2 Driver, from a remote machine. Do we requier DB2 client. Can't we connect by just having IBM DB2 driver which is just a single file (db2cli.dll). I am using vb application from Windows platform to connect to DB2 on Linux machine. Regards, Santosh SB wrote: > Hi, > > To connect to the DB2 Driver, from a remote machine. Do we requier DB2 > client. > Can't we connect by just having IBM DB2 driver which is just a single > file (db2cli.dll). > I am using vb application from Windows platform to connect to DB2 on > Linux machine. > It's imposiblle. The IBM DB2 ODBC Driver is not only db2cli.dll. Try to install DB2 Run Time Client Lite merge modules with your VB application under client workstation. Direct connecting to DB2 databases supported JDBC Type 4 Driver only. P.S. Sorry for my bad english :( With best regards, Dmitry. FYI: On Windows DB2 comes with db2iprune tool. With this utility you can reduce size of installation binaries, for example you can reduce your DB2 runtime client to include only the interfaces you need. The db2iprune tool is located in the \db2\windows\utilities\db2iprune directory on DB2 product installation image. So, if you are planning install DB2 client with/within your application you can combine the tool with the response file and perform quick batch installation. -- Artur Wronski ...

Excellent Consultants Available
Hi Partners, I am really greatful to you all for being so helpful in getting assignments for my 2 Consultants. I really appreciate your time for responding to me. Name : M P Skills : Oracle Apps Functioanl Lead (WMS, Inventory, BOM, WIP, OM, Shipping Execution and Purchasing) Exp : 10+ Current Location : BOston, MA Relocation : Open Summary : * APICS certified CPIM Professional. * Oracle Apps Functional Consultant with 10Yrs+ overall experience, 5 Yrs Manufacturing and 5 years in IT. * Exper...

Excellent Consultants Available
Hi Partners, I am really greatful to you all for being so helpful in getting assignments for my 2 Consultants. I really appreciate your time for responding to me. Name : M P Skills : Oracle Apps Functioanl Lead (WMS, Inventory, BOM, WIP, OM, Shipping Execution and Purchasing) Exp : 10+ Current Location : BOston, MA Relocation : Open Summary : * APICS certified CPIM Professional. * Oracle Apps Functional Consultant with 10Yrs+ overall experience, 5 Yrs Manufacturing and 5 years in IT. * Exper...

New Presentation Available for Free Download: "EXploiting the EXcellent EXcel XP Tagset"
Happy New Year! Powerpoint slides of my presentation, "EXploiting the EXcellent EXcel XP Tagset," which I most recently gave on Dec 8 to the DC SAS Users Group, are available for free download as a PDF from the link on my company web page. Please go to http://www.SierraInformation.com and look for the link. This paper, and many others, are available for free download from my site. You are welcome to as many as you'd like to download. Thanks! Andrew Karp Sierra Information Services http://www.SierraInformation.com ...

java.sql.SQLException: No suitable driver when connecting to a DB2 database using driver COM.ibm.db2.jdbc.DB2XADataSource
Hi, I want to get connection to a DB2 database using the driver COM.ibm.db2.jdbc.DB2XADataSource. I have also included 'db2java.zip' in the classpath. However I am getting the exception java.sql.SQLException: No suitable driver at java.sql.DriverManager.getConnection(Unknown Source) at java.sql.DriverManager.getConnection(Unknown Source) at Conn.main(Conn.java:44) The code that I am using (with try/catch removed) is as follows: String url = "jdbc:db2:sample"; String driver = "COM.ibm.db2.jdbc.DB2XADataSource"; String dbuser = "db2u...

oct 24 DB2 for LUW Tech Talk: What's Hot from IOD for PureData Systems, IBM Mobile Database and DB2 for LUW
Now we can tell you more! IBM announced PureData Systems on October 9th --= a series of expert integrated solutions for your transactional and analyti= c workloads.=20 In the next DB2 Tech Talk, we'll come to you from Las Vegas with hot news f= rom the conference from a DB2 for LUW, PureData Systems perspective! We'll= also cover a new free software download called IBM Mobile Database, which = helps you enable your DB2 data apps for Android mobile users. And then we = will bring you the best of the presentations from the conference, including= an IBM Champion and other interesting perspectives on DB2. =20 Register: bit.ly/tt2012oct ...

DB2 for LUW Tech Talk on JUne 20: pureScale + HADR for Always Available Transactions, What's new in DB2 10.5
Join IBM architect Aamer Sachedina for an in-depth discussion of the enhanc= ements in DB2 10.5 that help ensure "always available" transactions. DB2 pu= reScale provides two major functions: enables capacity scaling without appl= ication change; and provides an always available environment so that transa= ctional workloads, queries and other tasks continue uninterrupted in case o= f unplanned downtime.=20 Now in DB2 10.5, several enhancements work with DB2 pureScale to ensure ava= ilability and disaster recovery for transactional workloads.=20 More information and registration: bit.ly/tt2013june ...

New CD32 available in the USA
In stock in FL and ships fast, email me if interested. What's a CD32? please explain. On Mon, 21 Jul 2008 17:39:57 -0700 (PDT), redrumloa <amigaguy@bellsouth.net> wrote: >In stock in FL and ships fast, email me if interested. On Jul 21, 8:39=A0pm, redrumloa <amiga...@bellsouth.net> wrote: > In stock in FL and ships fast, email me if interested. And what is meant by "new"? As far as I know these stopped being built in the early-mid 90's. J Waggoner wrote: > What's a CD32? It's an Amiga-based video game console. In essence, an Amiga 1200 in a small case with a built-in CD-ROM drive. You can learn more here: <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CD32> -- Golan Klinger Dark is the suede that mows like a harvest. LotusExcelle wrote: > And what is meant by "new"? As far as I know these stopped being built > in the early-mid 90's. When Commodore went bankrupt there was a production run of CD32s sitting in a warehouse waiting for Commodore to pay up. They never did so the inventory was liquidated and that's what these are. They weren't made recently but are sealed in their original boxes. -- Golan Klinger Dark is the suede that mows like a harvest. Pardon me, I gave the wrong URL. The correct URL is: <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amiga_CD32> (That page is linked from the URL I gave earlier.) -- Golan Klinger Dark is the suede...

hai new to ibm db2
hello I am new to this ibm db2 icann't understand these terms like instance schema and how to create these things so give some links where i can learn these things very easily i am studying the manuals also I need links that will teach me 1. ibm-db2 architecture 2. database - architecture ,storage,data files,log files etc 3. schems - creation and others 4. security It will be very helpful for me if u tell me the link thanks in advance "Deva" <devarajan.g@gmail.com> wrote in...

Consultants available for new projects
Hi,=20 Hope you doing great!! This is Manasa working with Vectorsoft LLC , handling=A0 Bench sales , it w= as pleasure dealing with you. I have consultants on JAVA, SAS, Linux with excellent skill set and good ex= perience.If you have any requirements then please share it to manasa@vector= soft.com or you can reach me at 972-607-4064. On Thursday, January 14, 2016 at 8:36:38 AM UTC-8, Manasa jagarlamudi wrote= : > Hi,=20 > Hope you doing great!! > This is Manasa working with Vectorsoft LLC , handling=A0 Bench sales , it= was pleasure dealing with you. It was a pleasur...

New CD32 available in the USA
In stock in FL and ships fast, email me if interested. And from a reputable seller too. This is a good chance to grab a CD32 with none of the risk or hassle or cost of ordering from China. -- Golan Klinger Dark is the suede that mows like a harvest. On Jul 21, 9:27 pm, Golan Klinger <n...@sp.am> wrote: > And from a reputable seller too. This is a good chance to grab a CD32 > with none of the risk or hassle or cost of ordering from China. > > -- > Golan Klinger > Dark is the suede that mows like a harvest. Thanks Golan!! :-) For those of you interested: http://i...

Excellent COGNOS CONSULTANTS -- AVAILABLE !!!!
Dear Partner, We have excellent Cognos Consultants AVAILABLE for your client's requirements. Name: Suresh Available: immediately on Corp-Corp, Location: PA Contact: 309 807 0174 Email: cognos.su@gmail.com Relocation: Yes Name: Sanjay Available: immediately on Corp-Corp, Location: IL Contact: (814)-218-4200 Email: cognos.sa@gmail.com Relocation: Yes Please let me know if you Thanks & Regards Syed Business Manager 847-416-6014 syed@cubestech.com www.cubestech.com NOTICE: This e-mail message and all attachments transmitted with it may contain legally privileged and confidential information intended solely for the use of the addressee. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any reading, dissemination,distribution, copying, or other use of this message or its attachments is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by electronic mail syed@cubestech.com , and delete this message and all copies and backups thereof. Thank you ...

DataBase DataBase DataBase DataBase

DataBase DataBase DataBase DataBase

IBM DB2 Connect Enterprise Edition v8.2, other IBM DB2 (32 bit, 64 bit) (MULTiOS, Windows, Linux, Solaris), IBM iSoft Commerce Suite Server Enterprise v3.2.01, IBM Tivoli Storage Resource Manager Expr
IBM DB2 Connect Enterprise Edition v8.2, other IBM DB2 (32 bit, 64 bit) (MULTiOS, Windows, Linux, Solaris), IBM iSoft Commerce Suite Server Enterprise v3.2.01, IBM Tivoli Storage Resource Manager Express Edition v1.3.2 Win, IBM Tivoli System Automation v1.2.0 Linux, IBM Tivoli Workload Scheduler Virtualized Data Centers v8.2 [2 CDs], other IBM Tivoli CDs, WEBSPHERE EVERYPLACE MOBILE PORTAL v5.0 - ALTIUM [2 CDs], other IBM WebSphere Business CDs (Windows, Linux) CDs, IBM Integration Server v5.1 [2 CDs], IBM Telecom Toolkit for WebSphere Studio V1.3.5, IBM Frame2000 V5.5, Peoplesoft Pe...

[...]

IBM DB2 Connect Enterprise Edition v8.2, other IBM DB2 (32 bit, 64 bit) (MULTiOS, Windows, Linux, Solaris), IBM iSoft Commerce Suite Server Enterprise v3.2.01, IBM Tivoli Storage Resource Manager Express Edition v1.3.2 Win, IBM Tivoli System Automation v1.2.0 Linux, IBM Tivoli Workload Scheduler Virtualized Data Centers v8.2 [2 CDs], other IBM Tivoli CDs, WEBSPHERE EVERYPLACE MOBILE PORTAL v5.0 - ALTIUM [2 CDs], other IBM WebSphere Business CDs (Windows, Linux) CDs, IBM Integration Server v5.1 [2 CDs], IBM Telecom Toolkit for WebSphere Studio V1.3.5, IBM Frame2000 V5.5, Peoplesoft Peopletools v8.45 [5 CDs] for DB2 UDB for OS/390, and for DB2 UDB for Unix, Macromedia ColdFusion MX V6.0.1 for IBM WebSphere Application Server, Macromedia ColdFusion MX for J2EE, other IBM DB2 Connect Enterprise Edition v8.2 17/Sep/2004 WEBSPHERE BUSINESS INTEGRATION CONNECT ADVANCED v4.2.2 - IBM CD NR 16 297 DW v1.2 DB2 UDB Enterprise Edition V7.2.10a - IBM Tivoli CD NR 16 110 IBM DB2 UDB Enterprise Server Edition v8.2 16 053 Peoplesoft Peopletools v8.45 - Peoplesoft [5 CDs] 16 029 Sybase:524953-454f57-4e53594-f55123-456rm4 Microsoft SQL Server:524953-454f57-4e53594-f55123-457py4 DB2 UDB for OS/390:524953-454f57-4e53594-f55123-45auo5 Oracle:524953-454f57-4e53594-f55123-452o1s Informix:524953-454f57-4e53594-f55123-453x5w DB2 UDB for Unix, NT:524953-454f57-4e53594-f55123-454yc...

[...]

Web resources about - Excellent qualified consultant available to take up new contract assignment across USA. - comp.databases.ibm-db2

Consultant - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
... , law , human resources , marketing (and public relations ), finance , engineering , or any of many other specialized fields. A consultant ...

10 Questions Your Facebook Marketing Consultant Better Be Able to Answer
If you don’t work on cars, how do you know your mechanic isn’t ripping you off? And if he’s honest, he could still be inefficient — and that ...

Small Business Marketing Consultants, Strategies and Ideas - ::
Simple, Effective and Affordable small business marketing tips, tactics and tools from marketing consultant and author John Jantsch

Eric D. Brown - Technology Consultant
Technology, Strategy, People and Projects I am a technology consultant with an interest in marketing technology, information technology and the ...

Marketing Consultants in Parker (Colorado) - Facebook
Entdecke Marketing Consultants in Parker (Colorado) mithilfe deiner Freunde.

Improvements to the Preferred Developer Consultant Program
This February, we opened up a new round of submissions for the PDC program. As businesses across the world look to get smarter about integrating ...

Facebook to restructure preferred developer consultant program
... development, according to TechCrunch sources . Currently, Facebook has two tiers, an Ads API partner program and a Preferred Developer Consultant ...

Internet Marketing for Business with Jim Kukral - Small Business Web Consultant
Internet Marketing for Business with Jim Kukral - Small Business Web Consultant

Johanna Rothman, Management Consultant
Managing Product Development is for people who want to think about how they manage people, projects, and risk. Read Hiring Technical People to ...

Social Media Explorer - Social Media Marketing And Social Media Consultant Jason Falls
Social Media Explorer explores social media, social media marketing and public relations through commentary and analysis.